Sending POP 3 email

Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose
content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using
Winsock ?

Thank you

0
fniles

POP is for receiving
SMTP is for sending.

So either make you own SMTP control or there are some available like
ostrosoft smtp

"fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message
| Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose
| content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using
| Winsock ?
|
| Thank you

0
Abhishek
9/8/2010 8:30:38 PM
Thanks
Can I use MAPI instead of SMTP ?

"Abhishek" <user@server.com> wrote in message
> POP is for receiving
> SMTP is for sending.
>
> So either make you own SMTP control or there are some available like
> ostrosoft smtp
>

> "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message
> | Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose
> | content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server
> using
> | Winsock ?
> |
> | Thank you

0
fniles
9/9/2010 9:30:35 PM
On 09/09/2010 22:30, fniles wrote:
> Thanks
> Can I use MAPI instead of SMTP ?

If you want.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
0
Dee

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Sending Email #6

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

POP Password2
Hello Everyone. I am in the process of writing an Internet connection wizard program for the company I am working for. At present, I have all the pieces together beside the part of setting the email account password for outlook. If anyone have any ideas that could help. Please let me know Currently I have found the following info HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager\Accounts\00000007 (.Is just the outlook account index. It increment each time a account is added) Value 4 Name: POP3 Password2 Type: REG_BINARY Data: 00000000 01 02 6d 00 61 00 69 00 - 6c 00 2e 00 7...

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2