Error 217 - 146081

I get a popup messagebox when closing my app in the IDE.
Error 217 at xxxxxx (memory address).
I have no user defined error codes.
I cannot find it in help.
google is no help either.
Any ideas?

0
BeeJ

Error 8231
When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. We are running a single domain, native mode Exchang...

C00D11B3 error message
I have been using Media player for years, now have ver. 11, in the past two day, I have had a problem if I go to player and play some music stored on the hard drive, it works. I f I attempt to play something on the internet I get the error and then it won't play anything until I reboot the system. I thought it was a firewall issue, but can't figure out what it would be. I also have checked connect to the internet override, without success. I have recently changed routers to a linksys with Network Magic set to basic. I have no idea what is causing the issue. -- J P...

Unable to display the folder error.
I get the following message when using Outlook. If I close Outlook then reopen it, it will work until I switch icons (calendar to contacts). "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. An error occurred that prevented the file M:\Outlook\cij.pst from being saved. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications." Can anyone help me with this problem? ...

error: The symbol $US:FTSE
I`m running Money 2000 (UK version) and I`m getting this error when I`m online. I know people have asked before but I`ve reinstalled XP and all my software and lost the info. The error coming up is:- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Online Quotes and Exchange Rates: Money was unable to retrieve a quote for FTSE (London). The symbol $US:FTSE is invalid. To correct an invalid or expired symbol, go to the Details for that investment from the Portfolio and correct or delete the symbol. Internet Information: Your call was completed success...

Appointment shows error
I send meeting reminder to my collegue, but they could not open the item. OLXP and 2003 users could open but OL 2000 users still have the error.Whats wrong- it is showing an error. I use ol xP with windowsXP. Is it their problem or with my OLXP. can u advise me? Microsoft offers a hotfix for Outlook 2000 to improve its compatibility = with iCal/vCal 2.0 meeting requests. See = http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=3D823199 . Alternatively, have = Outlook 2002/2003 senders avoid using reminders in the meeting requests = they send to Outlook 2000 recipients.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP...

sending to group gets "sending reported error 0x80040610"
Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0x80040610) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040610' This person sent an email to a distribution group we have set up. It seems that everyone got it but the error came to her like that. Any ideas? Bryce. Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885917 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46119f2c$0$503$815e3792@news.qwest.net... > Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported e...

Formula too long error...
Hello all. I have the following formula in a cell that works just fine. However, I need to add one more SUMIF statement but I get an error stating that the formula is too long. Is there an easy way around this - thank you. NWO =SUM(IF(GoodBoth!$F$2:$F10000="ME",IF(GoodBoth!$R$2:$R10000="E11",IF(GoodBoth!$Q$2:$Q$10000<=20011231,IF(GoodBoth!$S$2:$S$10000<>"110",IF(GoodBoth!$S$2:$S$10000<>"115",1,0))))))+SUM(IF(GoodBoth!$F$2:$F10000="ME",IF(GoodBoth!$R$2:$R10000="E12",IF(GoodBoth!$Q$2:$Q$10000<=20011231,IF(GoodBo...

SharePoint Farm Backup error
I have installed Sharepont 2007 in one box and SQL Server 2008 in separate box running through Windows Server 2008. I have shared a folder for farm backup, that shared folder is smothly accssible from both the boxes but during the backup using STSADM.exe I received the following errors in backup log file. Any body Please help me to solve this issue? Errors --------------------------------------------------------- [1/7/2010 1:21:13 PM]: Verbose: Using directory: \\bd-sharepoint01\SharePointBackup\spbr0001\. [1/7/2010 1:21:13 PM]: Verbose: The backup/restore process included th...

Outlook Error #18
Everytime I try to get into Outlook I keep getting this message: an OLE Registration error occured. Program is not installed run set up again. It then closes out outlook and brings this message up: unknown error OX9694011D???? Can someone please help. I have re installed Microsoft office, I have even re-installed the Operating System still nothing.... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Can someone help me???? ---------------------------------------...

Login Errors
On Great Plains 7.5 when users login (other than 'sa' which works) and then select a company, the following error message is displayed. Unhandled form execption: Cannot open form. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_OPEN Pressing the OK button sends the user back to the company selection screen. Any ideas on how to correct this issue? Thanks The likely cause is that a modified window is missing from one of the dictionaries or users cannot access the dictionary. Curious: Why are you still on GP v7.5? 7.5 is still supported.....until January of 20...

Error Message 0x8007007F
Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when opened: Error Message 0x8007007F It will not open or insert pictures!!! Would appreciate any and all help junk2bj@hotmail.com http://www.mvps.org/msauer/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BJ" <junk2bj@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38ec01c42980$ce5312c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when > opened: > > Error Message 0x8007007F > > It will not open or insert pictu...

SOAP Server Application Faulted error 01-19-04
Hi, I get following error when creating a user in MS CRM 1.2 english: "SOAP Server Application Faulted error" with the Error Code 80005000 The CRM installation works fine. I used a Domain Admin Account for the MS CRM services. I assigned a license to the Admin user. When I try to add users from the AD using the User Manager in the Deployment Manager, I receive this error. It is also not possible to add users using the CRM interface. Can anybody help? Hi Ralf, can you give us the details of the SOAPException? This will likely tell you what's wrong. Mike "Ralf M"...

Error message #3
Hi, everyone, I open to MS Excel 97, the following error messages was shown on screen. 26146100: file format is not valid. Please help Thanks Jimmy Something that is being opened is causing trouble. It could be an addin checked in Tools|Addins or a file in your XLStart folder (or if you are using tools|options|General|"Alternate Startup File location", it could be in there.) (Not many use the alternate startup file location, so try erasing that value from that box in excel--don't delete the real folder. If that fixed it, you're done.) If not, your task will be to...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #4
Does anyone know what error message #0x800ccc13 means. I get it when I hit the sned/receive button. I can send email through Outlook 2000 but I can't receive anything. The message says that a TCP/IP error occured while trying to send data to the serever. All of my server set up info appears correct. I appreciate any answers ...

Outlook error in sending and receiving
I have all of a sudden lost my ability to connect to my ISP. I have contacted my ISP and have confirmed everything is working with them and all settings are correct. When I hit Send and Receive it comes back with an error message to contact my ISP. In contacting them they says its an Outlook problem. I am running Outlook 2002 and have done the latest updates. Help Please include the error message verbatum in your post. This will help us to help you. You may also want to include what Operating System you are using and if you have installed any Service Packs, Updates, or new programs just...

Run-time 3201 error
Upon coverting two versions of the same database (97 and 2000) over to 2002, we get a mysterious error message "Run-time error ' 3201': No current record." when trying to open certain forms from the Switchboard. The same forms work and open fine in either 97 or 2000 versions. Can someone shed a light on the problem? You may need to set references in the 2002 database. Open your database into the code editor window. Under Debug Compile your database. If you have any missing references your code will break and you will get an error message. Depending on the error returned wil...

Validation errors in xml file
Hi, I am trying to use a validation method against this xml and keep getting 'The 'name' attribute is not declared' and I can't figure out why. Here is my XML: <XmlCommand xmlns="http://intranet/hstServices/Schemas/XmlCommand.xsd" connectionKey="SomeKey" commandTimeout="60" appId="122" appScreenType="879"> <Proc name="SomeProcName"> <Param name="@SomeParam" dataType="Char" dataLength="3" direction="Input">MHR</Param> </Proc> <E...

MS POS 1.0 Install error...
Im using XP PRO SP2 ..net 1.1 installed MS SQLServer installed When i try and install MS Point of Sale 1.0 , i get this error message at the end of the install, when it says "Installing and configuring database" ------Error Message------ System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Microsoft.Rms.Installation.CustomActions.Utilities.OpenSqlPortInFirewall(String installPath, String portNumber, String& errorMessage...

0x80004002 Error
I am receiving an "Unknown Error 0x80004002" message everytime outlook refreshes, or when I try to send e- mail. Any help? ...

"The underlying connection was closed" Error
Hi!, I'm using WebRequest to post a URL. But, sometimes, this tell me the error "The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.". I don't know why!!. This worked perfect in .NET 1.1, but in .NET 2.0, I has this behavior. Thanks! ...

Deleting Import Error Tables
Is there a way to delete a series of import error tables programatically? I am pulling in unformatted data from Excel, which causes many import error tables... The data is good, just not formatted to directly load into a table. I would like to regularly programatically delete these import error tables, otherwise they just continue to accumulate. Thank you, I can't remember the naming convention for the import error tables. What do they look like? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Cathy" <Cat...

Error 8213
Hi: I have been getting this error for few months. Microsoft suggestion is to reset pasword in System Manager. I honestly cant find where in System Manager to change password. Plus i cannot find the error I am getting in event log (0xc007052e) in MSKB. We use to have a connector to Exchabge 5.5 Server which has been disconnected for a while. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: General Event ID: 8213 Date: 7/6/2006 Time: 12:28:28 PM User: N/A Computer: XXX Description: System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine XXX. The...

Error 339 in FRx for Drilldown viewer on Citrix.
First of all they are running FRx 6.7 with the latest service pack and the are using FRx in a Citrix environment. FRx Designer runs fine. Generating report to Drilldown viewer Component TList32p.ocx or one of its dependencies is not registered. I installed the latest patch and I tried to manually register the ocx file. Everything worked properly two days ago. According to the client, nothing was changed, but now there is an error. Please not they also re-installed the program and were still getting the error. Thanks, Scott ...

Sumproduct error #2
Hi! I have a formula that work fine on a computer, but on other computer (same software installed) it return #VALUE. Formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(Export!$G$2:$G$100>C9);--(Export!$G$2:$G$100<D9);--(Export!$D$2:$D$100)) Can anybody help? Thanks Both using ; ?? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Constantin" <Constantin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:839DD97D-BDF3-4F3D-89A7-B4FEFE3FB665@microsoft.com... > Hi! > > I have a formula that work fine on a computer, but on other computer (same > softw...

Error 1004 Workbooks.Add Inplace-Activation
Hi ! I don't know if I am in the correct forum but here it comes any way Sub AddWorkBook() ThisWorkbook.Application.Workbooks.Add End Sub this simple macro only works from the debugger environment if I have XL Inplace Activated Is there any workarounds ? Best regards Magnus Is it so that XL has a state that it cannot do this ? COleClientItem::activeUIState Do I have to change state to pItem->DoVerb (OLEIVERB_OPEN, pView ); ???? "Magnus Pettersson" <magnus@businessvision.se> wrote in message news:uRngzLSvEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi ! > I d...