SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread

Please help me resolve the error listed below that I received yeseterday
from one of my SQL Server 2005 database servers.

Error:
SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a
new login or connection.

Thanks,

Joe K. (JoeK@discussions.microsoft.com) writes:
> Please help me resolve the error listed below that I received yeseterday
> from one of my SQL Server 2005 database servers.
>
> Error:
> SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to
> process a new login or connection.

That looks bad. Do you have more information from the SQL Server errorlog?
Did this occur more than once?

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

Erland

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

stack fault error when browsing address book
I have a problem that occurs when browsing the address book "Contacts" that results in the error message: OUTLOOK has caused a stack fault in MSPST32.DLL and the termination of Outlook I've updated the Win98Se and the Office 2000, tried the steps in the KB218853, and searched the newsgroup and KB to no avail. Also tried the Inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) which found only minor problems and repaired them. I can look at the entire "Contacts" folder in Outlook without problems. This does not appear to be related to any contact record. Thanks Steve ...

Accessing win 2k8 member server
Hi sbs 2003 standard. We have a 2k8 member server in the domain. Is there a way to allow users to connect to the win2k8 server via rww without making them member of domain admin group? At present if a user is not admin he/she does not get the option to connect to this server in rww. Thanks Regards Hi John: What is the intent of connecting to the Server 2008? One way wouldl be to add the Remote Desktop Services role (aka Terminal Services) to that server. But perhaps if we knew more we could be of more help. - Larry Please post the resolution to your issu...

Need help getting files from Exchange Server.
We have a computer that had an account on Outlook attached to a Microsoft exchange server. Apparently for the moment, this computer and the server are inextricably tied together. Outlook cannot even be started without logging into the server because information store or whatever is missing. How do you get the information out of the exchange server to wean the computer from it? tom <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote: > We have a computer that had an account on Outlook > attached to a Microsoft exchange server. > > Apparently for the moment, this computer and the > se...

Slow Response time after server move to AD
I've recently moved my Windows 2003 Server running GP 8.0 from a stand alone server on a Novell network to a member server in Active Directory. The response time from client computers has slowed drastically. It also ocurred when the clients were part of Active Directory and the sevrer was still a stand alone (workgroup). Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be slowing the response time of GP, primarily on customer screens. Thanks! Ben DeGennaro ...

Problems with reading date/time format from SQL server
Helo! I made a pivot table. I get data from external source - SQL server. On of the columns is date/time type. For some reason unknown to me, Exce doesn't read this dates correctly. Instead of dots between months an days it puts little squares .. ?!? I opened the same file on m coworkers comp. and it works just fine. If anyone has already encountered this and knows how to fix it .. plase reply. thnx j -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There may be some difficulties getting external data properly into Excel. If not done correctly you cannot use the data in formulae e....

Error Code: 0x8024D007
Hi all: I have tried pretty much evrything listed here in other discussions. It appears that my last update was January 2010. I am running XP sp3. I would hope by now Microsoft would have a general fix for WUS issues. I know this is a compllex issue but so many people can no longer get updtaes. is this their way of trying to force us all to Win 7? Any help would be appreciated. Thx Michael Michael, The most common cause of error 0x8024D007 is that registry files that correspond to the Wups2.dll file are missing. However, the problem can also be caused by other mis...

Report Detail section coding
Is there a way I can know when the detail section of report moves to the first record of a new group. Something like..... If Me.DetailSection.BOF Then I am using Access 2007 Any help is always appreciated. Thanks, Wally wallymeister wrote: >Is there a way I can know when the detail section of report moves to the >first record of a new group. Something like..... > >If Me.DetailSection.BOF Then > >I am using Access 2007 Add a text box to the detail section and set its expression to =1 and RunningSum property to Over Group. The value of the te...

Case select returning error when cell contains #N/A : how must i avoid this error
Title says it all Thanks, Luc maybe this will do what you want Sub test() If Not IsError(Range("C1").Value) Then Select Case Range("C1").Value Case 1 MsgBox "1" Case 2 MsgBox "2" End Select End If End Sub -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Luc" <lferr@live.be> wrote in message news:7AB07996-F1EE-41C1-8D9D-8A7DA54CED91@microsoft.com... > Title says it all > > Thanks, > > Luc Thanks for your help !!!!! Luc "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMSN.com> schreef in berich...

power point error
get the following error when double clicking a slideshow in Outlook: Procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library. PSAPI.DLL Originally I thought it could be a problem with PowerPoint 2007 so I had Unistalled the Office suite and reinstalled it however the problem still arised. Even repairing the Office suite did not help. I tried using the sfc /scannow but to no avale. I also tried renaming the PSAPI.DLL to PSAPIOLD.DLL rebooted the machine and then it created a new PSAPI.DLL file. Still the error arises. Then I had tried repar...

Error C2440 cannot convert from void
I got this error a few days ago and after much searching and still stuck on the problem. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Error 1 error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CPage1::* )(void)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(WPARAM,LPARAM)' The error occurred in this code: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CPage1, CPropertyPage) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CPage1) ON_WM_DESTROY() ON_WM_TIMER() ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_ADD, OnButtonProvAdd) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_EDIT, OnButtonProvEdit) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BU...

Conversion Errors Table
Hello, I'm new to working with Access, I just converted an Access 97 databas into Access 2002. It tells me there were errors, and to look at th Conversion Errors Table. But nowhere in the message or in the MS Hel is there anything telling me where to find this table. Can someon help? Thanks Patric -- psha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pshaw's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=493 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=125029 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i I'd expect to find it in the new...

Incoming mail server problem
I use supanet for the internet and recently had to clear off a load of viruses and worms from my computer. Computer is clean now. I've run up to date spybot. adaware and cleaned all viruses with Mcaffee internet security as well as running stinger. Sasser, and W32 pate.b were included. Have also completed all windows updates. Everything is working fine now except my email. When I restart the computer my incoming mail server keeps changing from pop.supanet.com to a strange number. 9eg 17.02.01.10 or something similar) It also changes the user name from 3612 to 3612@supanet.com (It adds su...

Small Business Server License
My Windows 2003 Small Business Server (run with virtual PC) will not start because the demo license has expired. I was advised by Microsoft to change the date on my computer, start the server, change the license key and start again with correct date. This does not work. Can anyone give me some advice? P�l WM-data Consulting Norway Hi: Has your copy of SBS server been activated? If not, and you have an action apck or MSDN subscription, you might be able to activate the software using your keys... When you click activation it should give you a "Cannot activate" message and gi...

Re: Recovery from EX2000 to EX2003 Server on a new machine
Hi, i have been having serious problems with my current Exchange 2000 machine where it continously fails to load the Information store and other services at startup. i have got it up and running now but if i reboot it will fail again and only starts 1 in 10 reboots What i would like to do it create another box with Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 and move all the stores,logs and all to this new server. Is there any procedures that need to be followed to do this? and are there any complications with the AD please advise me on the correct was to do this or any documentation there is available...

How to suppress "Entourage cannot find server" message when offline?

Catalog Merge from SQL Database
I am trying to make a catalog for my business. I have successfully gotten the information out of our SQL Database using a Catalog Merge. My problem is as follows, we sell printing papers for wide format printers, the paper we sell have the same descriptions but have different sizes, part numbers, and pricing, i.e. Paper 1 comes in 36"x100' 42"x100' but both have the same descriptions as they have the same face surface. When I do the catalog merge I get the description for each and every product and it makes the catalog about twice as long. I wanted to have a descri...

POP server always changes to localhost
Hello, My outlook is having a wierd issue. I have three POP3 accounts set up to check email in Outlook. After some point in time, all three will stop functioning because in the E-mail accounts settings dialog my incoming mail server will get changed to localhost, and it fails to log in to box to pull my mail. It appends the POP3 server name to my user name which seems odd. So, to summarize, my Incoming mail server (POP3) field changes from it's usual value (something like mail.server.com) to localhost, and my mail server gets appended to my user name (something like username...

Mail is queued after adding 2nd server
I was hoping someone might have some insight into this issue. I've just completed adding a 2nd server to my first site. All mail between the two servers is getting queued; doesn't matter which server it originates from. Mail to the original server from the internet as well as auto generated emails is still functioning correctly. We're running Exchg 2003 SP2 and Win2k3 on both servers. I've also gone through the Best Practices and fixed the minor issues it listed. Thanks, Chris Can you telnet to port 25 from each server successfully? Are the servers located in the same su...

Error Msg.
Can anyone decipher this error message: DVZMSGR caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at 0167:78001296. Registers: EAX=00650078 CS=0167 EIP=78001296 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=0075000c SS=016f ESP=0063f728 EBP=0063f748 ECX=0064fc40 DS=016f ESI=0000003f FS=393f EDX=00650448 ES=016f EDI=0000003f GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 89 4c 11 fc 8b 75 f0 03 d1 8d 4e 01 89 0a 89 4c Stack dump: 00000000 00000040 780013d0 816d0238 00000050 006503c0 0064fc40 00000001 0063f77c 7800145c 0075000c 00000000 ffffffff 780013d0 bff7b9c5 816d0204 ...

Money 2004 Deluxe Start error after install
After a fresh install of Money 2004 Deluxe in Windows XP Home I get an error box that says "Microsoft Money has encountered an error and needs to close" There is a box checked that says " Restart Microsoft Money" but it never restarts. Th error signature - AppVer: 12.0.0.613 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Offset: 00013887 Under technical information - Exception information Code: 0xe06d7363 Flags: 0x00000001 Address: 0x0000000077e73887 Is this a Windows error or did I waste my money on a software package. Please help - thanks In microsof...

Paging Size set up for sql 2005 best performance
erver windows 2003 sp1. 64 bits, Paging file size for selected drive C is (custom selected) Initial 2046 MB, and maximum 4092 MB. It is currently allocated 4081 MB. Computer RAM memory is 8GB. Server functions as a database MS SQL 2005 server, and it is used under heavy insert database operations The problem is that it can be seen on windows task manager there is on PF usage and Page File Usage hHstory around 8.2 GB paging file size not 4081 GB as it is given on virtual memory page set up. DoleBludger (DoleBludger@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > erver windows 200...

Help Needed With Write Conflict Error Message.
I have an order form that users open and close on a regular basis. The form is based on a query. On the form are two fields, "TicketPrinted" and "RevisedDate". Most of the time the field "Ticket Printed" has a value in it of "Yes". What I want to be able to do is that if a date is entered into this "RevisedDate" field, OR if the information is changed in this "Revised Date" field, that when the user closed the form, an update query runs that changes the "TicketPrinted" field from the original value of "Yes"...

Select Working TV Signal
Hey peeps, I've been looking for an answer to this problem for a couple weeks, done lots of google searches and searched around these forums to see if my question had already been answered.. as far as I can see it has not been. If it has, please point me to a link. thanks. PROBLEM Can not get Media Center TV Setup (win7) to see STB signal. The STB itself is a Scientific America with 1xCoaxial in, and 1xCoaxial out. *NO* RCA/COMPOSITE/HDMI. It is connected to the computer from the Coaxial out to the antenna in on my Hauppauge PVR-150 It asks me if I have a set-top box. ...

6/8/2010 Microsoft Office Security Updates failing to install.
All 6 fail to install. Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. Now what? Just delete them? Kirk MI wrote: > All 6 fail to install. > > Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. > > Now what? Just delete them? Lack of given information... "Both of the necessary Service Packs" <-- what necessary service packs for what prodcut. I know your subject says "Microsoft Office", but... yeah - there is not just one version of Microsoft Office and you might not even be speaking of Microsoft O...