import data from access table into a existing table - 95072

I need to map data from an existing access database into a existing staging
database. The access database only has the data I need, so the mapping is not
a one to one, The SQL table many more columns so I need to do some manual
mapping. Is there a way to do this throiugh the import wizard or do I need to
write some type of query to manual insert the data?

Thanks in advance.

Jay

open two different Access reports

import a 123 file

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

printing imported gif files in Excel

Customer check data