Can anybody help me please?
When I import Excel file into SQL, a field that formated as 0000000000
(custom), loosing leading zeros. I tried to change data type in SQL after
importing. No luck.

I appretiate any help.

See if using IMEX=1 helps:
http://pratchev.blogspot.com/2007/10/importing-excel-data-into-sql-server.html

--
Plamen Ratchev
http://www.SQLStudio.com

Thank you very much for looking into this.

"Plamen Ratchev" wrote:

> See if using IMEX=1 helps:
> http://pratchev.blogspot.com/2007/10/importing-excel-data-into-sql-server.html
>
> --
> Plamen Ratchev
> http://www.SQLStudio.com
> .

IP
Looks like you do not have Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 on the machine, do you
have 64 bit?

"IP" <IP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Plamen,
> I tried this, but got an error: "The OLE DB provider
> "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" has not been registered."
>
> Thank you very much for looking into this.
>

> "Plamen Ratchev" wrote:
>
>> See if using IMEX=1 helps:
>> http://pratchev.blogspot.com/2007/10/importing-excel-data-into-sql-server.html
>>
>> --