Ftp service to a non windows machine.

With an FTP task in SSIS, I get the error:
Error at FTP Task [FTP Task]: Remote path "PRIS:CSV.1" doesn't start with
"/".

The other machine is a non windows machine, there the filenames
(system/directory) do not start with a slash. A 'normal' FTP server does
work there the 'file' does not have toe start with a slash.

How can I circumvent this problem?

Is this the correct group for SSIS related questions?
Sorry if I am in the wrong group, but I could not find a SSIS group.

thanks for your time and attention,
Ben Brugman

0
ben

Also try: microsoft.public.sqlserver.integrationsvcs

I find it midly ammuzing that you refer to a Microsoft FTP server as a
"Normal" one. I started working with Unix FTP Servers somewhere around 1980
(bear skins and stone knives) and remember the cluster-f*** Microsoft called
an FTP server back then.

My how times have changed.

Try preceding the / with a \.

"ben brugman" <ben@niethier.nl> wrote in message
> With an FTP task in SSIS, I get the error:
> Error at FTP Task [FTP Task]: Remote path "PRIS:CSV.1" doesn't start with
> "/".
>
> The other machine is a non windows machine, there the filenames
> (system/directory) do not start with a slash. A 'normal' FTP server does
> work there the 'file' does not have toe start with a slash.
>
> How can I circumvent this problem?
>
> Is this the correct group for SSIS related questions?
> Sorry if I am in the wrong group, but I could not find a SSIS group.
>
> thanks for your time and attention,
> Ben Brugman

0
Jay
12/3/2009 2:11:00 PM
"Jay" <spam@nospam.org> schreef in bericht
> Also try: microsoft.public.sqlserver.integrationsvcs
I'll try that.

> I find it midly ammuzing that you refer to a Microsoft FTP server as a

I did refer to a "A 'normal' FTP server ", so there is no implication that
this is MS.

> "Normal" one. I started working with Unix FTP Servers somewhere around
> 1980 (bear skins and stone knives) and remember the cluster-f*** Microsoft
> called an FTP server back then.
>
> My how times have changed.
>
> Try preceding the / with a \.
Tried that no succes.

Thanks,
Ben

> "ben brugman" <ben@niethier.nl> wrote in message
>> With an FTP task in SSIS, I get the error:
>> Error at FTP Task [FTP Task]: Remote path "PRIS:CSV.1" doesn't start with
>> "/".
>>
>> The other machine is a non windows machine, there the filenames
>> (system/directory) do not start with a slash. A 'normal' FTP server does
>> work there the 'file' does not have toe start with a slash.
>>
>> How can I circumvent this problem?
>>
>> Is this the correct group for SSIS related questions?
>> Sorry if I am in the wrong group, but I could not find a SSIS group.
>>
>> thanks for your time and attention,
>> Ben Brugman

0
ben

How to make Windows Live Photo Gallery default?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I in Win7 and Windows Live Mail the Windows Live Photo Gallery = the default for attaching photos, rather than My Documents/My Pictures? ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&g...

Exchange 5.5 IMS Services Awaiting delivery
Sorry I clicked YES and i think I may have ended the posting by doing so Thank you for you time in this Yes i can see all the messages and who they are from most of them are just spammed emails with an unknown sender. ( ifo you mean looking via the IMS services awaiting delivery queue unedr the properties page) "Mark Arnold [MVP]" wrote: > On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:49:03 -0800, pockettes > <pockettes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > > > >Hello, > >I have several emails queued for delivery. I am unable to delete them. Many > >are from ...

Problems with Windows 7 and email send stalling
When I send from my two computers running Windows 7 - one 32 bit one 64, If I have a very large text message or an attachment of any size (even a screen shot) the outgoing email message will stall. My old desktop computer running XP does not have this problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Richard On 6/7/2010 2:50 PM, Richard John wrote: > very large text message or an attachment of any size (even a screen > shot) the outgoing email message will stall It sounds like something's timing out. Do you have Thunderbird installed? If so you might give this a try: http...

Upgrade to Windows 7 01-15-10
I am using Vista SP1 and I am planning to upgrade it to Win 7. How is the experience of it. Will I be in trouble? I ran upgrade program and it says that Netmeeting will not run and that's the program I am frequently using...please guide how I run NetMeeting in Windows 7 http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories "abcd" wrote: > I am using Vista SP1 and I am planning to upgrade it to Win 7. How is the > experience of it. Will I be in trouble? I ran upgrade program and it says > that Netmeeting will not run and that's the program...

Re: Windows 7 - Odbc link
"zafer özbek" <awds@microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı news:... > ı am zafer > no english > "Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı > news:DB6C48AA-DE22-446E-B8E7-82DC5143CA38@microsoft.com... >> Hi >> >> Thanks for responding. I corrected after an update :) >> >> >> "Paul Shapiro" wrote: >> >>> Not sure, but it might work if you right-click the Access shortcut and >>> choose Run as Administrator when you start Access. You might be bette...

Windows 2003 64 bit and memory question
I have a windows 2003 64 bit server with 12 gb ram.. my question is how can I tell if a process , any process is using physical ram and paging file. I have an Oracle.exe that is using 5gb ram.. is that all physical ram or partly paging ram. ...

Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.
OUTLOOK 2000, ERROR MESSAGE: Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. This happens when creating a new email and clicking on the paperclip button on the outlook bar (inserting an file/attchment). I did a search in the knowledge base for Outlook 2000 but it came up with "When attempting to open an encrypted message ...". It's the same error only I'm trying to insert an attachment not open an encrypted message. I've already tried doing a "Detect and Repair" but that's never seemed to work for any issues my Outlook h...

Sales Module and later Service Module on the same Database
If possible to install the sales licence ... use it... and later install the other module using the same database?? When you install CRM you can add any license (sales, service or suite), you can also remove or add licenses as needed. You will be using the same databases regardless of your license type. Thanks - Annie >-----Original Message----- >If possible to install the sales licence ... use it... and later install the >other module using the same database?? >. > That is true. But when you install the server... you use a licence that it's different between Sales...

[Fwd: Re: New computer. Newer version of Windows. Printing color Differences]
FYI Do you really print on monitor? I don't! Your assumption is way out of kilter! hth JoAnn Paules wrote: > > New computer - new monitor I assume? > > http://www.wikihow.com/Calibrate-Your-Monitor > > -- > JoAnn Paules > MVP Microsoft [Publisher] > Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" > > "Reddawg2566" <Reddawg2566@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AB9C9A32-5EEA-4A24-92C6-BBB2426E3552@microsoft.com... > >I just bought a new computer with Windows 7 a...

After Upgrade to Windows 7; No Internet Connection
Running W7 Home prem 32bit\IE 8 After Upgrade to W7 I no longer had an Interent Connection. I could not connect at all be it with IE8 or Outlook. My other 2 PC's on network connected Fine so my Service is Fine. The network Icon in the Taskbar shows a Yellow Triangle with an Excamation mark in it. When I ran "ipconfig" in a CMD Window under Gateway......I saw "0.0.0.0" with the correct IP address UNDER this. No one seems to know what 0.0.0.0. even means...but whatever it means, it means NO Internet connection because that is the result. I worked wi...

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix
Download page: http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip (Hit Free button to download. For some download managers you need to open the .html file it downloaded to do actual download.) * Documentation update. * Bug fix in Archive 2 HTML generator while doing ReChapter. News Maestro is a power tool for usenet that automatically performs any standard Usenet operation, as specified in various RFCs, individually, or in bulk, on any number of groups and articles, utilizing sophisticated filters to select the articles to be processed. As an automated tool to do anything you...

Hyperlink Windows 98 SE
In Microsoft Outlook Express, hyperlinks appear in underlined blue text but when I click a hyperlink, nothing occurs. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;n...

Error submitting to web service (for developers)
I get the following error when submitting the referurl for our webleads to the C# web service I created. Everything else works fine. The custom field is of type string 255. A sample referurl that causes the error would be: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sterling+ledet This is submitted within the XML as: <CFSReferURL>http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF -8&q=sterling+ledet</CFSReferURL> The Error message I get is: ErrorMessage: SOAP Server Application Faulted <detail><error>&...

Dialog Editor shows blank properties window
Hi I have a dialog based application in which I have a few buttons and Edit Controls. Everything was ok and now all of a sudden when I click on the Button and check the Properties the properties shows up as empty. I am using Visual Studio .Net. It happened to me before, and I reinstalled the Visual Studio .Net and it seems to have worked fine. But I am hoping I dont have to reinstall it again. Any suggestions as to what can be done in this case. Thanks Gouri ...

Outlook and Terminal Services #2
Client has a problem where a person installed something called the Outlook link manager (to export outlook stuff into access or someting) but it totally screwed up the default profile and some users when they connect to the Terminal Server. Is there a way to totally reset the outlook profiles to an original install state? The people are picking up things like the signature of the person who installed the app, and it now has word as the default editor and no matter how we try to reset the profile. the settings keep coming back. Jeff ...

Sorting Grouped & Non-grouped Rows
Hi, I have a worksheet listing all the tenants in an industrial business park. The first row is column headings then each company's details are listed....one company per row. There happen to be several Industrial Malls/Multi-tenant buildings in the park. For these I have grouped the individual tenants under the owner of the Building(bold below). Each tenant has their own data and the owner of the building (Company C below) display aggregate data from all its tenants Company A Company D COMPANY C (INDUSTRIAL MALL/MULTI-TENANT BUILDING) ...COMPANY E ...COMPANY F ...COMPANY H Company ...

How to add non-native attribute to XmlSchema in .NET
I am building an XML Schema with the SOM in .NET and would like to add a non-native attribute to one of my elements. Does anyone know how to do this? (Whithout rendering the schema to an XmlDocument to do it.) Thanks! Eric Eric wrote: > I am building an XML Schema with the SOM in .NET and would like to add > a non-native attribute to one of my elements. Does anyone know how to > do this? (Whithout rendering the schema to an XmlDocument to do it.) What do you mean "non-native"? If that means non-schema attributes (some proprietary attribute say on xs:element) you can add...

Combo box for related records AND non-related records
Hello, Sorry if this question has been answered, but my searches have not yielded the posts. Here is what I want to do: I have a form with a combo box for City and one for State. I have two lookup tables: lkpCity cityID, City, stateID lkpState stateID, State I have the combo box for City set up, and the one for State to depend on the control for City. These are necessary because we've got a lot of spelling errors. Very often, however, the respondents whose data we are entering fail to provide a city, but list their state. If this happens, I can't get a l...

Is there a 5000 email limit for CRM's Bulk E-Mail Service?
Hello, I'm trying to send a bulk email to over 5000 contacts (about 15,000). I'm using Advanced Find to generate a list of contacts (not a Target List) and then use the Send Direct Email button to pick a template and send an email from CRM. This process uses the Microsoft CRM Bulk E-mail service and the deployment's SMTP gateway, but seems to have a 5000 email limit. Another bulk e-mail method is to use a Campaign Activity with a E-mail via Merge, but this uses Word and Outlook to send the emails, and with so much client-side processing going on, the client PC just dies. ...

Enabling smartphones for CRM with Windows Mobile 2005
Hi! I am attempting to create a test version of a emulator package for smartphone in order to enable CRM connectivity. I have created the package using the Windows Mobile 2005 files (emulator is Windows Mobile 2005), however, each time I attempt to load the .cab file it states (in the emulator) that "Installation of CRM_Client_Root.cab was unsuccessful. The installation file is not intended for this device." As I stated, during the installation packet creation and the deployment packet creation I specified *pocket pc, Windows Mobile 2005*. If anyone knows how this can be ...

wcf service
I'm trying to set up a build environment in which I have a wcf service dll which is deployed as a web service. I currently build my service as part of an automated build, then I manually publish the service to a directory ready for deployment as a webservice. Ideally I would like my service to be automatically published to my web service directory following a successful build so that: the web.config is regenerated from the service's app.config the .svc are regenerated the bin directory contains only the necessary dlls refreshed (ie. no pdb) In other words replicating a ...

Scroll Window with checkbox
I have one scrolling window with data from SY_Users_MSTR. I am displaying User ID and a Checkbox. In the Line Fill, im using this code I_cDOCID = '(L) Document ID' of window IV_Configuracion_Usr; I_cUSERID = 'User ID' of window Usuarios_Scroll; call gmas_sp_IV_Configuracion_Usr_Recupera, sproc_status, I_cDOCID, I_cUSERID, O_sFLAG; {Si O_sFLAG regresa 1, cheched, caso contrario no checked} if O_sFLAG = 1 then '(L) Permiso' of window Usuarios_Scroll = true; else '(L) Permiso' of window Usuarios_Scroll = false; end if; In the event "Pre" of th...

Sending email's from window mail
I have been trying to set up window mail so I can send emails straight from word. I am having the error message: "The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Resume may 2010', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" come up. I do not know how to set this up. What information do I put in the box where it ask what type of server my email address uses (ie. POP3,) and how do I find this informatio...

User defined fields not showing on window
I am in the field sevice module looking at the contract screen. I have given the user defined field a name but it does not show on the screen. Is there something I am not doing to get the user defined fields to show on the contract screen. Kevin R Pittman Trek Equipment Corp TrekIT, I am not quite sure, where you setup the Names for the User-Defined Labels. But make sure you entered the Names in the form "Contract Setup - Contracts" which has to be accessed from the following path: Microsoft Dynamics GP -> Tools -> Setup -> Project -> Contract Setup -> Contra...

Error message in Outlook but I think it is Windows related
I participate in a website where I receive points for reading emails. When I receive the email, I click on a field and it takes me to a website for that particular vendor. Two days ago when I clicked I received the following error message, the operation was cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact your system adminstrator. Well I'm the system adminstrator and I have no idea why I'm getting this message. The only recent changes I have made have been to uncheck some startup programs. I don't think these programs could have any bearing on this ...