SSRS: Setting report page size in URL?

Hi,

I have a set of reports that need to be rendered in Letter and A4 formats. I
know that the report paper format is determined by the report page size (page
width and page height) set at design time.

Because I would only want to maintain one set of reports, I'm looking for a
way to specify the report's page width and height in the URL that is used to
access the report.

Is there a way to do this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Yanick

Blank pages
I used publisher to create an 8.5X11 workbook for my students. I used the catalog preset and have 24 pages in my workbook. Everything looks great expect when I print (and print preview) there is a blank page between every page with text etc.. on it. How can I fix this and what do I have to do to avoid this in the future? Thanks, In your printer Properties, set it for two sided printing. -- Don Vancouver, USA "CAJH50" <CAJH50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:377F7712-0548-4682-BFC7-8136B320B191@microsoft.com... > I used publisher to create an 8.5X11 ...

When printing a Snapshot I get extra pages
When I print the snapshot report i get extra pages, I have gone back and trouble shooted the page breaks and I still get the extra pages. The page numbers are not on the extra pages so I don't understand how I am getting them/ ...

Smartist report for security
Hi Gang - GP 10 has a standard security report: administrator/reports/security/security task setup my boss wants this report in smartlist - any suggestions? We do have smartlist builder but I cant find the correct tables. Michael, I think you can make use of this script to create a view in SQL and then call it in smartlist builder that might help you to customize the security report in smartlist. This script is provided by Victoria on her blog, link below http://victoriayudin.com/2009/03/20/sql-view-with-security-resource-details-for-dynamics-gp-10/ -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP h...

Display page number in a cell
Is it possible to display the page numbering in a cell instead of header/footer? This would require some codding to find the pagebreaks and enter a sequential number in a cell above each page break. Have a look at this thread. http://snipurl.com/9ffk Note David MCRitchie's links to Myrna Larson code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:13:04 -0700, sbuddy <sbuddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to display the page numbering in a cell instead of >header/footer? ...

Page numbering worksheets
Is it possible to number the pages in a workbook if l have multiple worksheets? I would like to number each worksheet within the workbook but l need the numbers to flow on from the previous sheets so l don't have to manually change the number on each worksheet. thankyou "H" <Hayley.Slater@emap.com> wrote in message news:06f501c3505e$df329d50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to number the pages in a workbook if l have > multiple worksheets? I would like to number each > worksheet within the workbook but l need the numbers to > flow on from the previous...

Keep conditional format when "show pages" from Pivot table
When I use "show pages" to drill down the data into pages from Pivot table, I find the conditional format on pivot table is missing. I have to make conditional format again to every page. How to keep the conditional formatting when I use "show pages" from pivot table? Maybe you could just apply Data|filter|autofilter to your original data range and filter to show what you need to see. Angus wrote: > > When I use "show pages" to drill down the data into pages from Pivot table, I > find the conditional format on pivot table is missing. I have to m...

Front Page to Spine Copy
I am trying to make Publisher print the same text I am typing on the Front of a Binder to the spine of the binder. Is this possible? Thanks. Yes - copy and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "WildeWest" <WildeWest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A1C0BDA-21D7-45F4-B47B-E8BD707FC6ED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to make Publisher print the same text I am typing on the Front >of > a Binder to the spine of the binder. Is this possible? > > Tha...

Reporting services available for use with access?
I am building a DB in access for my project managers, some will be using just access. Is it possible that report builder can be used in Access? In some way? ...

Reduce publication size and duplicate on page
I have created a color flyer in Publisher with photo, graphics and text that is on letter size paper. I would like to reduce the size to 25% and put 4 duplicate designs on one page so I can cut it in four equal quarters. Is there a way to do this? -- chicagoro chicagoro wrote: > I have created a color flyer in Publisher with photo, graphics and > text that is on letter size paper. I would like to reduce the size > to 25% and put 4 duplicate designs on one page so I can cut it in > four equal quarters. Is there a way to do this? ============================= Here's one ...

XML page cannot be displayed
Great Plains 9 My users are getting the error: XML page cannot be displayed. "Access denied. Error processing resource 'file///c:'program files/microsoft/dynamics/GP/background/homepage.xls" They have read, write and modify rights to this file. Any ideas? Stacey Hammons ...

Reports created in Access 2003
When we upgraded to 2007 all the reports that had been created in 2003 were no longer on the toolbar at the top of the screen and I can't find them anywhere. Help. ...

High number of page faults per second, but has enough memory?
Hi, I'm having a problem with an application, it easily has enough physical RAM but it's generating a very large number of page faults (2000 per second). Does anyone know why this might be? ...

page navigation buttons
I have accidently disabled my page navigations buttons. How do I turn them back on so I can go from page to page in my document? Thanks, View - status bar -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nunny" <nunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92FFFE7A-0595-4A3E-8A3D-079553DD615E@microsoft.com... >I have accidently disabled my page navigations buttons. How do I turn them > back on so I can go from page to page in my document? > > Thanks, ...

Hyperlink to page within same Publisher web page document
How do I create a hyperlink to a webpage within the same Publisher webpage document without that webpage showing up in the table of contents ledger on the home webpage? Do I create an additional webpage and delete that webpage reference from the table of contents links on the home page and other webpages? Any help would be most appreciated! When you Insert > Page uncheck "Add hyperlink to navigation bars". Then to add a link to that page from any other page, select text, object or picture, Insert > Hyperlink > Place in the This document. In the future, please post ...

Deferral Reports showing only current information
I have a client that has been using revenue referrals for years - the usual time frame is 6 -12 months. Is there a way to get reports that only show what is current for the current period? The report right now is over 1000 pages - most of which is not current information (the deferral periods are old) and it takes a long time to generate just to get to a bottom number. This makes no sense - but GP support only wants to turn me over to their consulting division to charge me for a custom report - ridiculous - it should have always been an open to not show fully recognized revenue - leavi...

batch conversion of URL text to hyperlink
I have about 2000 urls in a spreadsheet that are recorded as text. If I copy the text to the hyperlink address field the text in the cell becomes an clickable URL. How do I do this for all 2000 in one wave of the magic wand? Thanks, Chris I would use a formula in an adjacent column: Something like: =hyperlink(a1,"Click Me") or =hyperlink("http://" & a1, "Click Me") spacia wrote: > > I have about 2000 urls in a spreadsheet that are recorded as text. If > I copy the text to the hyperlink address field the text in the cell > becomes an clickab...

Setting up a paycheck, 401k account
I've got Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 and I've been spending the last few weeks inputting all of our financial data for the last year (all of 2005). For the most part I'm done and I'm really liking Money alot. I have been having some problems but those other problems will be the topic of another, later post. For now, I'm hoping I can get some help with properly setting up my paycheck's split transaction data and my associated 401k account. For each paycheck, I'm contributing 12% into my 401k and my employer is matching up to 3%. I have my paycheck set up wi...

How can I reduce the file size of my Word Form?
Hello; I hope this is posted to the appropriate group. If not can you please tell me where I should post this question? I have a form with some protected sections that is seventeen pages long. The protected sections contain a lot of tables with calculated fields. Before it is filled in the file is 5.48 MB. After it is completed it can be much longer and grow exponentially in size. I have received calls from staff members who say the file grows so large that it takes a long time to save (five minutes at times), sometimes Word crashes and they have a hard time attaching ...

How can I reprint a couple pages of a banner in Publisher 2002 #2
I print a lot of banners and posters out of Microsoft Publisher 2002. Every once in awhile something happens and I need to "reprint" one or two pages or the huge banner or poster. This has been such a problem for me because I can't figure out how to make the program print just those one or two pages. I have read that you can "adjust" the rulers to make this happen, but have not been able to figure this out either with Publisher 2002. When I can't reprint one or two pages, I have to reprint the entire poster. This is a waste of ink and time. Please help ...

Publisher '07: How do I print four postcards on one letter size sh
I've created a postcard that I want to print out and use like a flyer, by posting or placing small stacks of them where my potential customers will see them. I don't want to mail them anywhere. Although I have used a 1/4 letter size format in designing, I can't get them to come out four to a sheet in landscape. They will come out two to a sheet if I specify portrait, but I can't figure out how to get four. I've even bought perforated, letter-sized, thick paper from an office supply store intended for just this purpose, so it must be a routine operation. When I...

GAL web page
How can I create a web page listing names and phone numbers (possibly couple other fields from AD). I have ran across several CDO or ADSI samples for Exchange 5.5, but w are running Exchange 2000. Does anyone have ideas or code for me? It must be out there. Ideally, I would like to expand it to an in/out checkboard type o thing. For now, just publishing the phone list will work - cgraham158 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread...

Intelligent Pivot Table with Large Data Sets
Pivot Tables are great with small datasets. Does anyone have suggestions of products that can datasource from a ODBC source and manage large datasets (1M+ rows), visualizing the dat in a crosstab/pivottable format ? Unfortunately the underlying logic in the PivotTable/MSquery link isn' too intelligent in that is always wants to read the whole darn databas table before even presenting a field list. I assume this is due to th abstraction of the data created by sticking MS/Query inbetween th Excel pivot table service and the actual datasource? Seems pretty simply from a conceptual POV: 1. ...

-1026 JET_errRecordTooBig, Record larger than maximum size
I administer a single Windows 2003 domain, Native Mode only W3k servers and use Exchange 2003. I am seeing this error in all DC Directory Service Event Logs. Event Type: Error Event Source: NTDS SDPROP Event Category: Internal Processing Event ID: 2008 Date: 28/07/2004 Time: 6:38:04 PM User: NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON Computer: TLSAD1 Description: Internal error: The security descriptor propagation task encountered an error while processing the following object. The propagation of security descriptors may not be possible until the problem is corrected. Object: CN=internal 29176...

Database query, spreadsheet size
I have a spreadsheet with several database queries from SQL Server. As queries are refreshed, spreadsheet size continues to grow. Even when I wipe out the queries, the file stays around 300K. Does anyone know where this extra data is sitting and how can I clear it out. Hi 300K is not that big but have a look at: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet with several database queries from >SQL Server. As queries are refreshed, spreadsheet size >continues to grow. Even when I wipe out the queries, the >file stay...

Crystal Report Viewer Error
When trying to run reports through the CRM I get the following error: CrystalReportViewer: Information is needed before this report can be processed. This shows up in the popup window where the results of the report would normally show before you would press the print button. -- Chris Meredith Chris, This error is caused by 1)Installing Microsoft CRM on a computer that has an underscore in its name. OR 2)Security issues related to domain and Microsoft CRM setup. Microsoft has explained the causes and how to resolve this error in the following article. http://www.microsoft.com/download...