sql server report 2008 export options

I would like to know know what are the options of exporting in sql server
reports 2008:

  I would like to export a report with about 10 sub or linked reports to a
format that you can work with a table of contents. From looking on the web
site looks like my best option is to export to Word.
  Are there other export options that would work like exporting to xml and
creating a table of contents?
  If not, how would you accomplish this task using Word?

Export WLM from old PC to new PC
I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7 computer using Windows Easy Transfer. My contacts & favorites moved fine. Any suggestions? Use WLM's built in File/Export/Messages option on the XP unit, save to blank folder on a portable drive(external or flash), then Import on the Win7 machine. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "bairies" <bairies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CA8EF0-3EC5-4D2A-ACFE-AEB24F6E5B4F@microsoft.com... > I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7...

Frx Reports to be use on other client machines without installing
Hi, I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want to run these reports on other clients machine without installing the Frx. Can u please tell me the correct way. Your immediate help will be greatly appreciated. -- Developer -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 "Dexdev" wrote: > Hi, > > I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance > sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want t...

ODBC server changed
Hi I have some Excel 97 files that used to pull in data from a Unix box using an ODBC driver (U/SQL from Transoft). We have upgraded to a new server which has a different IP address and now the embedded queries have stopped working. Is there any way to change the data source in the Excel 97 file? I noticed by opening the file with a text editor that the old IP address is buried in there but I can't change it as it corrupts the file. The query was created with Data > Get External Data > Create New Query. It has not been saved as a separate MS Query file. If I do manage to edi...

Exporting Junk E-mail Senders
Here's a funky question that I can't figure out the solution. Is there a way to export junk and adult content e-mail senders so that I can keep Outlook filtering the same addresses both at home and at the office? Thanks. ...

Portfolio Server
I am an admin on the entire account and it will not allow me to do so. ...

XEXCH50 issue with smtp mail incoming from an external MS server
Hi, I received a complaint that an external contact could not send mail to our exchange 5.5 SP 4 mail server, but had no problem sending to our non-MS mail servers. I have applied the patch from MS03-046, to prevent denial of service hacks with XEXCH50. When I examined the logs I found multiple entries like... The event log shows an entry MSExchangeIMC, SMTP Interface Events, ID 4153 x.x.x.x attempted to submit without using authentication. The submission was not allowed. and the SMTP log shows 02/12/2003 13:41:33 : A connection was accepted from x.x.x.x. 02/12/2003 13:41:33 : <<&l...

Lifetime Planner Report
I printed the 20 pages of the Lifetime Planner and notice that several of the graphs on the later pages show blank. Does anyone know how to view the Lifetime Planner report before printing or save to a separate file for viewing and printing. >-----Original Message----- >I printed the 20 pages of the Lifetime Planner and notice >that several of the graphs on the later pages show blank. > >Does anyone know how to view the Lifetime Planner report >before printing or save to a separate file for viewing and >printing. >. > I have the same problem --- did you ge...

reporting services report delivery
We recently moved our 2K3 Exchange server from an older machine to a new one. After the migration our reporting services reports delivered via email no longer show the KPI graph images embedded in the reports. Only a red x is displayed. You cannont right click on the picture and get the picture to show. This happed at the same time we moved to the new serve so I am guessing I missed a setting during the move. Any suggestions where I may have missed something? CSL1973 <CSL1973@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We recently moved our 2K3 Exchange server from an older machin...

Write access to a LDAP server.
Is there any way to enable write access in Outlook to my LDAP server? The LDAP server allows this functionality, Outlook doesn't. Any plugins that can do this? Thanks. Derek ...

How can I archive or export or replicate or whatever?
Hi All, I am having a POS application was developed in MS Access 97. How can I move all the data in the current tables to a safe place without losing data integrity and must be able to use in the near future without a lot of hashless. After all the data were moved, all the tables must be empty so I can start to enter new data into them. What I need is to move all the data of last year 2003 to some places without losing data integrity and at the same time the tables must be emptied so I can start to enter fresh new data of this year? Can you give me some suggestion? or article num...

No macros in 2008

help on composing an aging report for transactions
hello all, I am new to SSRS. I need some help on how to create an aging report in ssrs. This is what my report should look like: Month identify $ $closed $Recovered $Open 0-30day 31-60day Jan 2009 $$$ $$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ I am having trouble on the days column. My user want these fields to contains the total $$ amt that was recovered in 0 - 30days and 31 - 60 days. how to do that? Please help.... Sherry From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_0_0_0_0_0/sql-...

How to Export the Primary SMTP address from both Mailboxes and Custome Recipients
As above, can get an export file with several smtp address, but primarily i'm looking to export all mailboxes and custom recipients so they contain, among other things, the primary smtp address. Thing is i've forgotten how this is done. Does anyone know what the attribute name should be? Thanks in advance For mailboxes, it's "Email Addresses". For a custom recipient I think it's "Email address". Just do a standard export and examine the CSV file - they should both be default values. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check...

option to add asterisk indicating statistical signficance in char.
it would be nice to have an option in excel to add asterisks to charts like bar graphs to indicate statistial significance. currently i copy the graph to powerpoint, insert text and use the graph. however, it would be cleaner to be able to go under format data series and tell excel to insert a asterisk or other notation above the error bars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this...

Report Writer and effective dated tables
Hi, I am new to using report writer. I am trying to write a report that will just pull back the latest effecitve dated row by employee. A SQL statement that can do this would be something like: SELECT MAX(effective_date) FROM myTable WHERE effective_date <= Now(); I can not figure out how to do this in Report Writer. Any suggestions? Anyone know if this is possible? "badabing" wrote: > Hi, I am new to using report writer. I am trying to write a report that will > just pull back the latest effecitve dated row by employee. > > A SQL statement that can do thi...

Download a new addressbook to server
The head of our business wants to take an entire addressbook and make it public for all users attached to the Exchange2003 server. How do I go about taking an entire users's addressbook and integrating it into the server so that it becomes a public addressbook? Will it show up in that "Addressbook Drop-Down List"in Outlook2003 so it's easier for the users to find? (I don't want to have to go to each computer and add a shared contact list) Will I be able to make contact categories? (ie: engineering, administration, finance) Once this is downloaded to the server wi...

DPM 2010 RC and Windows 2008/R2 System Protection
I have DPM 2010 RC (Fresh Install w/ SQL) backing up our Exchange 2010, AD, and Hyper-V R2 servers. All has been working fine except for last couple of days none of the servers are backing up 'System Protection'. Bare Metal Recovery and System State is failing on each protected server. Here is the error message: "DPM failed to create the backup. If you are backing up only System State, verify if there is enough free space on the protected server to store the System State backup. On protected server running Windows 2008 Server operating system, verify that the ...

Migrate SBS 2003 to SBS 2008
Hi I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and 20 Mailboxes. I have a new SBS 2008 installed with Exchange 2007. They are not in the same domain or in the same forest. I need to transfer the users and mailboxes from the SBS 2003 to the SBS 2008. Is there a way? Than'x Shay __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4847 (20100208) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Shay wrote: > Hi > > I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and 20 Mailboxes. > I have a new SBS...

SQL Question
Can anybody decipher what this is trying to say? DECODE(SUBSTR(DISC_CD,1,3),NULL,' ','367','DNP','408','NIC','607','NIC',DECODE(FLOOR(ASCII(SUBSTR(DISC_CD,1,1))/60),0,'NIC','DNP') Examples of the disc_cd are 36712, 60706, etc.... Thanks, Mo -- Mo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1250 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31984 Moe <Moe.1g6v7z@excelforum-nospam.com...

Report Footer 02-11-10
I'm trying to add some text into a report footer. I want the footer to appear at the bottom of the page no matter what. Right now it appears just after the details section, on the last page of the report. Is there an easy way for me to force the report footer to the bottom of the page (like the page footer is)? On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:06:01 -0800, RSteph wrote: > I'm trying to add some text into a report footer. I want the footer to appear > at the bottom of the page no matter what. Right now it appears just after the > details section, on the last page of the...

How to make a filter in a report?
I know this may be a odd question considering the number of posts on filters in reports... but I can't find anywhere a description on how to create a filter (input box) in the report in the first place. I have joined the source with a query that contains "total sales" for each customer and I want to filter the report so that only sales above x dollars are shown. I presume there's a way to make a textbox / select list that can be used to enter the value (sales) and operator (< >) to filter the output (report)? Kindly, Mikael Sweden Mikael Lindqvist wrote: >...

Import New Reports in to CRM 3.0
I have created several reports in Visual Studio. Is there a way to 'import' them into CRM so that all users can use them? Also is there a way to have these reports run on a schedule? thanks! Christian ...

email accounts logon incoming server
I recently moved my company website to a new provider (server). After satisfactorily migrating the website I attempted to update the email account details in outlook 2002, so our company email accounts would receive from the new mail server. On my own PC running XP, I changed all details but when using 'test account settings' I get an error on 'logon to incoming server'. I know the settings are correct as I have set up the same details on another PC also running XP and using Outlook 2002, and the settings work and test OK. Every time my computer does an automatic send...

export to microsoft money
export data to microsoft money ...

Address space sharing.....reply to non-authoritive server??
Hi I have been following the KB321721 and have completed it and mail does flow in through the new org, and pass it on to the old org which is the authoritive one for the domain. My question is....How do you send mail to or reply to mail from the old org to the new? As it is authoritive....it will NDR straight away saying doesn't exist???? Help would be appreciated!! David I don't believe you can send mail from the old org to the new. You could create a sub-domain and populate the GAL with contacts from the new org of course this won't take care of the reply issue. Can you ...