Printing jpg image retrieved from a given path

We need to print out a product catalog complete with the photo of the
product. The image of the product is stored in a saved folder, example
c:\photo\a.jpg for product a. I have a table that store the Product ID,
Product Description, Product List Price and Product Image Path.

Example of record
a, Bicycle Model A, 100.00, c:\photo\a.jpg
b, Bicycle Model B, 150.00, c:\photo\b.jpg

I would like to use SRS report - table to print the above, but pick up the
image from the path given and print the graphic (instead of the path) on the
catalog.

Can anyone help to advice what I should do?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

May

Print random invoices from multiple batches in one step
Hi, I am looking for a way to print random invoices (invoice #s separted by commas) in one step. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks If you are on v10, you can use the Sales Transactions List from the Navigation Bar (Click on Sales, then select All Sales Transactions) to pick specific invoice numbers. You may then click on the Print Documents option under the Actions toolbar on the ribbon to print those specific documents. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at...

how to print label on the very end of excel sheet
Hi, number of rows in my excel sheet varies. How can I solve following: I want label to be printed in the very end of sheet when printed (after the last row) Thanx alekm Kind of a "rows to repeat at bottom"??? Excel doesn't support this. Can you use the Footer? File|page setup|header/footer tab alekm wrote: > > Hi, > number of rows in my excel sheet varies. > How can I solve following: > I want label to be printed in the very end of sheet when printed (after the > last row) > > Thanx > alekm -- Dave Peterson Can I make specific footer that...

can't print to 11x17; publisher resizes to 8.5x11
Please see the thread http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.publisher/browse_thread/thread/62ab7642d26291e6/6a7e4ba0f3ae6f3b?lnk=st&q=how+to+print+11+x+17&rnum=1&hl=en#6a7e4ba0f3ae6f3b To summarize, using Pub2003, windxp sp2, epson 1280, with ALL settings set to print at 11x17 (inc. the driver default setting), when the status monitor appears and the document begins printing, the status monitor says 8.5x11, and the document size is reduced to 8.5x11. I have the exact same problem, which AFAIK has never been resolved. I am sure it is NOT a printer driver issue, bec...

SOP Blank Invoice Form Not Printing Past Page 1
Hello: We have a Great Plains 7.5 client that is printing SOP invoices. Even though the invoices are somewhat lengthy and should be printing on page 1, 2, 3, 4, and so forth, the invoice only prints through page 1. What can we do in Report Writer to fix this? Or, is this a printer driver issue? If so, is there a 7.5 printer compatibility list that can be dug up from somewhere? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Designing Print Styles for Forms
I am using Outlook 2002, OS is Windows XP, and I have created a custom form. I need to create a print style that will allow me to define which fields and labels are printed and the location of the fields on the printed page. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

XL2007: Path to Another Workbook for Pivot Data keeps getting rese
Is anyone else using Excel 2007 experiencing this bug?: I have two workbooks: - 1 with worksheets of plain text data in rows and columns - 1 with Pivot charts and other chart worksheets that get data from the other workbook. Every time I save the workbook with the charts, close it, re-open it, and try to refresh the charts, I get an error message: "Cannot open PivotTable source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\username\Applications Data\Microsoft\Excel[dataworkbook.xlsx]datasheet1'. My dataworkbook.xlsx file has never resided in that folder. It is always in "My Doc...

My printer died. can a publisher 2003 doc be exported and printe.
I need to print a publisher 2003 document. I want to export it if possible and to take it to another printer/computer that does not have publisher on it and print it there. Is athis possible? Not unless you convert it into a .pdf file. Time for a new printer............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tonyg" <Tonyg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:168EFC32-9395-4150-964C-08EFA6139FB6@microsoft.com... >I need to print a publisher 2003 document. I want to export it if possible > and to take it to another printer/computer that does not...

Range of worksheets for printing.
How do I select and then deselect a range of worksheets for printing? Click the tab of the first worksheet, hold the Shift key down and click a second tab. All the worksheets between those two endpoints (inclusive) have been selected--and you can print them, print preview, etc. The selected sheet tabs will appear slightly whiter than the non- selected sheet tabs. If you want particular sheets, then CTRL + click on each of the sheet tabs. To unselect the sheets, click on a different sheet tab (not holding the Shift or CTRL key down). Or rightclick one of the sheet tabs within your s...

How to print a record in a form by pushing a button in another form ?
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003 and Windows XP Professional. I've a form A with a print button on it. Pushing its print button prints the form as it is displaying the current record. Now I 'd like to do the same thing by pushing a print button on another form B. E.g., pushing the button that is on B opens the form A, prints it as it is displaying the current record, and closes it again. How can this be done ? Your kind help will be greatly appreciated. Peter "pschrader" <none@none.de> wrote in message news:%23DLsP4XeIHA.5280@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >...

Word docs opening in Print Preview
I just upgraded to Office 2003, and now when I open a Word attachment in Outlook it immediately takes me to a Print Preview screen. Is this an Outlook setting I need to change, or a Word setting?? Thanks! --> Chris ...

How do i print out my spreadsheet with macro buttons?
Question above 1. create your macro using the macro recorder. 2. create your button using the Forms tool bar 3. assign the macro to the button. -- Enjoy the blessings of the day. jerry "Chris...." <Chris....@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC397D95-1F40-411E-B8C0-1A56AADD6DA3@microsoft.com... > Question above ...

Retrieving an icon from a DLL
I've a DLL, and I want to retrieve an icon from it, to be used by the same DLL. I used this code in the DLL (MFC Extension DLL): HINSTANCE hOrigResourceHandle = AfxGetResourceHandle(); HINSTANCE hLocalResourceHandle = AfxGetInstanceHandle(); AfxSetResourceHandle(hLocalResourceHandle); hIcon = LoadIcon(hLocalResourceHandle,MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_DLL_LOCAL_ICON)); AfxSetResourceHandle(hOrigResourceHandle); I CAN NOT move the icon to the main app. My problem is that AfxGetResourceHandle() and AfxGetInstanceHandle() are always returning the same, why I expect that AfxGetResourceHandle r...

How can I print 1 page in b/w & another in colour from a document?
I have a large number of documents that consist of some colour pages and some black and white pages. How can I set the document up in Word to recognise that when printing, colour pages print in colour and black and white pages print in black and white? I can only see that you choose colour or black and white to apply to the whole document when sending it to print. I have to then select colour but this means increased costs for printing my black and white sheets using colour ink. Please help!!!! Your monochrome pages should not be printed with color ink if you have a CMYK pr...

calendar won't print
I have been using Word 2002 for several years to print monthly calendars. Suddenly it won't print the calendar and I can't see it in the print preview. The other various templates that I have tried seem to work okay. This is using the Calendar Wizard. The calendar comes up after creating it but when Print Preview is clicked it shows a blank screen and if printed, prints a blank page. -- Jerry emachine, T2798 Does no one have any ideas about this? -- Jerry emachine, T2798 "Gringo2" wrote: > I have been using Word 2002 for several years to pri...

I can not get a text box to print.
The text box is with in the print area. I can not see it in print preview, and it does not print out. But I can see it when working the sheet 'Tooks' > 'Page Layout' > 'Sheet' tab' > DE-select 'Draft Quality'. Micky "Please help" wrote: > The text box is with in the print area. I can not see it in print preview, > and it does not print out. But I can see it when working the sheet Right-click on textbox and Format Text Box>Properties Enable "Print Object" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 4 Fe...

printing business cards #14
H E L P ! What version Publisher? If you are using Publisher 2007 use one of the Avery US Letter templates. They work. Other versions of Publisher, page setup, business card. Almost all business cards are the same. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Laura_Lee42" <talktome@ihave problems.com> wrote in message news:5915A561-CD3B-45FF-BA1D-15EA4C0A4F38@microsoft.com... >H E L P ! ...

preview images in outlook like outlook express
Do you know of a product add-on that allows you to preview attachments to outlook in the same way that can be done with outlook express??? ...

I need 4 images on one page
At one time I made post cards laid out 4 on a page. I have Publisher 2003. I am unable to find the correct 'template' to do this again. Any ideas? It might have been, File Page Setup Horizontal OK Arrange Layout guides Set the margins to whatever your printer will allow. Columns 2 Rows 2 OK -- Don Vancouver, USA "Janet Personette" <Janet Personette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ED93F12-D2EA-42D8-8FB5-2EFC5F0D863C@microsoft.com... > At one time I made post cards laid out 4 on a page. I have Publisher > 2003. > I am unable to fin...

undo/retrieve sent e-mail
i inadvertently sent an e-mail & i want to retrieve or recall it so it won't be received in Windows Mail like we could in Outlook Express. is this possible? if so, how? Chaz, Once the mail is gone it is gone... I only know of one service that allows recall and that is AOL but only if you send to another AOL eMail address. However, *just to be sure* you can check the microsoft.public.outlook newsgroups. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp...

Printing embedded charts in Excel 2007
I'm not sure if this something peculiar to my system or Excel 2007. I'm finding that embedded charts are not printing correctly. They are larger than displayed on screen, even in page layout view, and they are not even close to where i place them on the page. In addition, they print as if they had been converted to images, with all the fuzziness that goes along with them. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just goofiness in beta? I just played around, and discovered in my case the chart is narrower in print than on screen (but then actresses have always known they look heavier...

Memo Printing
When printing a list of manes, etc in specific catagories the user name is bolded and underlined before each name and address. Is it possible to omit this information when printing and change it to a header only? Can this be turned off easily? -- mojhill ...

need clip art of bulding blue prints drawings can anyone help
need clip art for bussiness card back ground Try the Office clipart. A couple came up that may be suitable. http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx?lc=en-us Input blueprint into the search. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pelone" <pelone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B672EF98-E691-44A1-9085-821F760B2A61@microsoft.com... > need clip art for bussiness card back ground ...

MS PUB 97 crashes on "print" command (XP Home Ed)
How can I prevent MS Publisher 97 from crashing when commanded to print a document? The file will print, but then MS Pub closes. I'm running XP Home Edition, w/ Service pack 1. TIA TonyT Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and older are critical about printer drivers. Usually upgrading (or downgrading in some cases) will fix the problems you are encountering. If you have not already done so, you would want to visit the manufacturers website of your printer to download and install the latest printer driver that is available. It's important to note that the CD-Rom that came with your...

How do I print odd numbered pages
I want to print double sided. The even numbers on one side and the odds on the other. Is there a way to do this in Excel Maryjanet, check your printer settings there may be an option there to do it, if not here is a macro from Gord Dibben that will do it Sub PrintDoubleSided() 'Will print odd or even pages 'By Gord Dibben Dim Totalpages As Long Dim pg As Long Dim oddoreven As Integer On Error GoTo enditt Totalpages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)") oddoreven = InputBox("Enter 1 for Odd, 2 for Even") For pg = oddoreven To Totalpages Step 2 ActiveWindow.S...

How to use CFtpFileFind to search a file which contains space in its file path?
How to use CFtpFileFind to search a file which contains space in its file path? For example, suppose that the file path is "/a b/a.txt;how to use CFtpFileFind to search it and make sure the result returns as true? The reason that I am asking this question is that the search result for a file that contains space in its file path always returns as false even I do know the file exits. I do not know the reasons. Is there anyone who had the same experience? Any comments will be highly appreciated. By the way, the searching environment is vc.net ,win2000 professional. ...