Passing Complex filter via URL

Hi Everyone,

Ok, I'm baffle on this one and it may be that I’m trying to do it the
“Crystal” way 

I have many reports in which I pass parameters via the url. This works
great.  Now I need to pass complex statements that I’ll like to add/append to
the Where command via URL.

i.e.
http://dummy.com/reportserver/misc/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?rpAddToWhere=id>10
and level=urgent and table.field=(select field3 from x where
sample=20)&/HelpDesk/HDTicketsDetail

Any ideas on how I can achieve this?  BTW, I'm using MSSQL 2005.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I forgot to mention that I want the passed URL statement added/appended
to the where clause of a specific dataset.

Subject based filtering of DSN messages
I can't make this work for the vast majority of the DSN messages we get (message undeliverable and such). I have setup rules to filter the different bounce messages that I see in subject lines and some of them work fine. Most do not. The messages the come from postfix (for instance) have mime-encoded notification messages, split in several parts. I've tried matching the Subject: line I end up seeing in Outlook and the subject line that is in the internet headers of the message, which is not what outlook shows me. I think exchange 2003 is recognizing these messages and try...

Excel 2002
....I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the Chart Wizard, I can easily select the filtered data range but it doesn't seem possible to select the (filtered) headings as the X-axis (time period). Any ideas or workrounds? Thanks in advance, Amanda when you set up your autofilter range leave the row you want to use for your axis out of the range. "Birmangirl" wrote: > ...I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using > Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the...

Report to Filter on Next Date Per File
I have a docketing report which reports any action due for a particular file. Theses actions are future dates. A file can have multiple actions due. For example: File ABC12345 Action 6/1/2010 Letter to Client Action 6/9/2010 Payment Due Action 12/10/2010 Status Check File CYO4457 Action 3/1/2011 Letter re Exam Action 6/4/2011 Annuity Due I need to write a report which will only give me the next action due. Using my example the output would be like the following: File ABC12345 Action 6/1/2010 Letter to Client Fil...

Exchange 2003 OWA issue w/embedded URLs
I'm running Exchange 2003 in a front-end/back-end configuration, and for the most part OWA works just fine. I have IIS configured so that users don't need to type in the domain name when they login, and that works. However if a user clicks a URL in a message, the authentication box pops up, asking them to re-authenticate. The box will NOT accept the username and password combination unless the user specifies domain/username. I guess there are two issues here, one why is it even prompting for re-authentication, and two why won't it accept the "normal" combination of usern...

Count number of records after filtering
Hello, Probably a question that's easy to answer but I have been searching for hours now & it's driving me rather crazy: I have applied a filter to a form and now I want to know how many records I have got as a result, or better, I want to know if there are any records left - how do I do that? Tried so far: If Form.Recordset.Count = 0 Then ... If Iserror(Form.RecordSet.Count) Then ... If EOF(Recordset) Then ... but that all does not work. Thanks, Gerwin Gerwin: An easy way is to add a hidden text box, txtCount say, to the form, with a ControlSourc...

filtering the graphs
Hello, here is the issue. This is important for me. I have the graph object in Report that have row source from query. Query have fields A, B, C while graph only uses A and B. Now here comes the problem, I want to dynamically filter records using field C. When I apply filter in open.report where clause it does not work here. How can I bypass it? Thanx m ...

Saving a filter?
I am sorting a large spreadsheet. I have filtered down to my chosen rows, now I want to save this as a separate sheet! Press CTRL + A Right-click > Copy Click on a new sheet Right-click on A1 > Paste -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "rik84" <rik84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B03A1D87-0215-4E3F-B5C7-23B6D70CFE92@microsoft.com... > I am sorting a large spreadsheet. I have filtered down to my chosen rows, now > I want to save this as a separate sheet! Or use (in a stand...

Recipient Filtering
Good Day All, Okay, let me say what I want first. I would like to have an area within IMF to enter the e-mail addresses that I would like IMF not to filter. Meaning any e-mails coming from that address should not be filtered. Is that possible? I thought that the Recipient Filtering was the option for this, but its just for addresses that you don't want to get e-mails. Thanks. You can do this, although you need a hotfix to be able to make the registry changes: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=912587 Todd "Kirrin Jones" <kirrinjones@itbetterbelifeordeath-gmail.com&g...

MS2004 upgrade, via internet?
Hello, I have a trial version of MS2004 Deluxe and can upgrade for 39.95 via the internet. What is the difference if I purchase a boxed version for 59.95 and get a 20 dollar rebate? Is the internet only download or will I get a CD? Thanks Frank In microsoft.public.money, Frank Rocco wrote: > >I have a trial version of MS2004 Deluxe and can upgrade for 39.95 via the >internet. >What is the difference if I purchase a boxed version for 59.95 and get a 20 >dollar rebate? >Is the internet only download or will I get a CD? No CD. So say "I'll go for the box, Monty...

Disabling the Junk Mail filter
Does anyone know if/how the Junk Mail filter in Outlook 2003 can be completely and permanently disabled. We run a subscribed anti-spam service at mail server level and the client filter is creating false positives all the time and causing much unrest amongst my users! I've tried setting the filter to no automatic filtering, but this doesn't seem to stop things redirecting to the junk mail (backup notifications originating from backup exec are consistently hitting the junk mail folder despite having been added to all safe sender and recipient lists). This trivial issue is drivin...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...

multiple filter's...
I am building a quotation spreadsheet and i would like to know if it's possible when i use the filter function can i put the info on another page or somewhere else on the same page separate from the drop box?? the reason being i have multiple catagories of info on the same row to make it visual friendly, entering the info below the drop box i don't think could work since the different filters would vary in the amount of lines. But filtering is new to me and i'm not completely familiar with it's limitations. thanks in advance. Hi have a look at: http://www.contextures.com/xladv...

CInternetSession::OpenURL don't report wrong http URL
Hi, I used OpenURL to download a binary file by http. To my surprise, even if the url is wrong, it return pfile. Is there a way to know the wrong url? Thank you My codes: try { pfile = (CInternetFile*)m_pInetSession->OpenURL(url.data(), 1, INTERNET_FLAG_TRANSFER_BINARY, "Accept: */*\r\n\r\n", -1); if (pfile) return pfile; } catch (CInternetException* pEx) { bSuccess = false; TCHAR sz[1024]; pEx->GetErrorMessage(sz, 1024); tech=sz; pEx->Delete(); } "Kelvin" <Kelvin_gl@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message news:eSqKa2qqF...

Date Filter
Hi All, I want to Filter Date from 01.10.2009 to 30.10.2009. How? Regards Rao Ratan Singh Data > Filter > AutoFilter > Custom > value is greater than 40086 and value is less than 40017 -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "Rao Ratan Singh" wrote: > Hi All, > I want to Filter Date from 01.10.2009 to 30.10.2009. How? > > Regards > > Rao Ratan Singh Correction: Data > Filter > AutoFilter > Custom > value is greater than 40086 and value is less than 40117 -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 &qu...

Filter records not meeting criteria
Hi all, I have a table of training records, and I want to run a query to filter out a list of staff, from a staff table, which indicates those who haven't completed a particular course. TblStaff and TblTraining both have [EmployeeNumber] field relationship. TblTraining has [CourseCode], CourseDesc] fields example 363, Fire Training I want a list of staff from TblStaff who haven't completed their fire training in the last 9 months... Hope that makes sense! thanks in anticipation and cheers DubboPete Use a subquery, Pete. Example in: Subquery Basics: Identifying what is NO...

Complex Query ?
I have a table with 2 fields, Order and Zone. There are many orders but there is only 7 zone types, A, B, C, D, F, J, N. In this table I only have the orders that have 2 zones on them, so each order# will appear twice with its respective zone. How do I write a query or queries that will show me the percentage of which zones appear together more often on orders? Example, 40% of all orders have zone A and B, 20% of orders have zone J & F, etc. Thanks, Sean SELECT zone, COUNT(*) AS howMany FROM tableName GROUP BY zone would return the number of records, per zone. To add th...

Passing Variables...
I have a results page which shows all records. I have added a link in an empty column that when clicked will send just this record to another page with a results section on it on displaying that record. Any assist would be appreciated. Thanks David Add the record ID (whatever unique key, preferably a numeric auto record number, you have for each record) to the link as a parameter <a href="linkpage.asp?i=<%=ID%">view record</a> Then on the receiving page query the DB for that record See http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/thingumajig/tweaks.htm#passing ...

Protect/unprotect a list of sheets via their codenames
Looking for sub to protect/unprotect a list of sheets via using their codenames, eg: Sheet8 Sheet97 etc Thanks After reading your post I assume you want to protect and unprotect a random set of sheets. This code should work well for you. Just list the sheet names in the With Statement to fit your application. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Sub ProtectSheets() Dim colSheets As Collection Dim wks As Worksheet ' build collection of sheets Set colSheets = New Collection With colSheets .Add Sheets(&q...

Don't spell check email addresses and URLs
Whenever I send a message, the spell-check always flags up parts of email addresses and URLs.How can these be excluded from the spell check. Not sure how tied together outlook and word spell checkers are, but outlook does not have "Ignore Internet File Address" option which sounds like it might be what I want, maybe. These are the settings for Outlook spell check. I have seen other spell check S/W that knows strings starting w/ "http://" are URLs and can thus skip the check. You could also argue that xxxx@yyyyy.xxx is a recognizable email and could also be skipped in a ...

Installing Intelligent Message Filter on additional servers
I am currently running Exchange 2003 SP1 on four servers, two of which are frontend servers. One frontend server already has Intelligent Message Filter installed on it. I am now planning to install IMF on the second Frontend Server, are there any issues I should be aware of, will the install on the second server cause the Message Delivery tab at the top of the organisation to be updated to it's default settings? Non of the docs on IMF are very clear about the issue. thanx Susie There should be no issue and settings should not be overwritten. Altough maybe you should consider up...

Pass multiple selected values from list box to table
How do I pass multiple selected values from a list box to a table? I've found code to use the values as criteria in a query but would now like to store the values in a table (at least temporarily) thanks in advance. jack Pass selected values from a list box to a table? I don't really think you want to do this. Can you describe more about what you are trying to accomplish? You just store raw data in a table. You don't store manipulated data in a table. Maybe you need a query to do what you want to do... -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indi...

Custom Objects via the SDK
I've been hearing that it is possible to create custom CRM objects (in native format) via the SDK. Anyone does this and/or have pointers to direct me to the correct information? I've been doing SDK work via C# for a while, but have not seen this. Alex, it's not possible to "Create" custom CRM objects via the SDK. You can manually add them into the metabase and crm database yourself (not supported and will violate your license agreement), and the CRMQuery API will recognize them and let you query them, BUT the CRM API provides no way to update, delete or create thes...

how to use countif to incorporate filters
I have been looking for a solution to my issue for several hours now but I have had little luck finding an exact answer, so here goes. I used auto filter to filter the data in my spreedsheet I have several columns but to simplify things I am mainly concerned with three; one is regions, the other is dealers, and the last is certified position. In a different tab I have a table that has each region down column A and each postion across the row I need a formula that will tell me how many of each given position there are are in each region . I do not want to use a pivot table, and th...

Can no longer send links or pages via email from IE
Hi all, I have tried to find information about a problem that has recently manifested itself on my XP Pro machine but either my googling skills are failing me or I'm just using the wrong search terms. When I File ... Send .... Link by email from IE 6, Outlook no longer constructs an email with a link but creates an attachment with names like att13B.tmp which I, possibly incorrectly, regard as useless. I have the same issue with 'page by email'. Does anyone know what causes this problem and if there's a fix ? I'm running Outlook 2002 SP3. I apologise if this is an Int...

Problems with Intelligent Message Filtering
I've had a strange problem come up on my exchange 2003 server. I recently deleted an email account because they were no longer part of the organization. I went into the properties page of the new user and to the email addresses tab and added an additional smtp address. Problem is, when I send an email to the primary smtp address from the outside of the network, the email goes through fine. I also have sent an email to the secondary stmp address from outside the network and it rejects it with a 5.7.1 message that says that the user does not have permission to send mail to the acc...