How to reference 2 datasets within a table in a Reporting services report

How can i calculate within my report the movements of two columns
coming from 2 different datasets within a table in a Reporting
services report. The 2 different datasets are MDX queries with exactly
the same number of rows but running over 2 different periods. I just
want to calculate within the report the different between the two
columns data i.e col A - Col B. I am only able to reference one
dataset within the table and for the second dataset, I can only
reference the Sum of this  column measure or the First/Last record of
this column measure, but not each data rows of this column measure.
Thanks
0
Michael

Excel Drop Down Boxes #2
Question; does anybody know how to add additional data to a previous drop down box? I have created a form that has several drop down boxes a while ago, and due to some information that has been change I need to input more info in the drop down boxes but for some odd reason I cant remember how I executed these actions!! If it helps I am using Excel 2000. -- CRS ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CRS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27444 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46...

Smith's SK2 2-Stone Sharpening Kit
Price:$13.95 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000B5JXU2 Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000B5JXU2 Deluxe Sharpening Kit, Contains 1 Each 5" X 5/8" Medium Arkansas Stone, 1 Each 4" X 1" Fine Arkansas Stone, 2 OZ Honing Oil. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: 550lb. Type III Paracord:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000S5ODO6 Swedish Firesteel- Army Model:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0013L8D9K Enter The Kettlebell! Strength Secret of The Soviet Supermen:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=0938045695...

Hiding records on reports by checkbox on form
Hi, I'm in the proccess of buliding a new database. Its purpose is to store various organisation contact details and then to produce reports based on this that can be printed onto sticky labels. This much or basically finished. However, we naturally don't want to print the whole database every time, so I'm using a checkbox on the interface form that will filter the report so that only checked records are prepared for printing. Can anyone tell what code I need to use to do this, and where? I've tried various methods, but nothing seems to work. I'm using accesss 2003 by the w...

Custom Reports
Anybody know of a good source for Customized Reports for Great Plains 7.5? I'd like to find a couple good ones pertaining to the payroll. ...

sites and services servers
Hi I recently went into our AD site and services and noticed under servers there are about 4 servers that havent been online for months. Is it safe to just remove/delete them here? Also our licensing server is listing a dead server? Wondering why it never showed anything in event log. This is a 2003 sp2 server in a small domain with 2 other DCs Thanks Shem You need to perform a metadata cleanup. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736378(WS.10).aspx You can follow this article to change the licensing sever http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc...

Service admin account
I presently do not have a "service admin account" that is recognized at my organizational level in Exchange 5.5. How do I add a service account admin account? When I try adding with various accounts I get the "you don't have permissions" error. Are you saying that your Exchange server's service account has been deleted/changed, or that you're trying to create another account with the same privileges? B. Clift wrote: > I presently do not have a "service admin account" that is > recognized at my organizational level in Exchange 5.5. > Ho...

WMI error ID 80041013 when opening the Directory Service tab
'An error occurred during a call to Windows Management Instrumentatio ID no: 80041013 The System Manager service is running, I have reinstalled WMI, I a not running SP1 for the Operating System but Exchange Server SP1 i installed I have made sure that the Impersonate logon settings are configure correctly and DNS works Any other suggestions ...

Make a pivot table from an existing pivot table
I'm trying to make a completely new pivot table out of an existing pivot table where the existing table is actually the source data (not the original data table). The problem I have is that this intermediate pivot table has 3 columns of unique values (with over 1000 rows) before we get to the data. I can't just copy it and make a pivot table, or create a mirror sheet that isn't a pivot table because of the blank cells underneath each change in value. I have this: Source Name Attempts Data Mail Joe 1 654 2 700 ...

Money 2002 Died #2
Experiencing the same situation. Please inform us of the situation. Thanks! We have the same problem here. Money won't start up. We reinstalled and it ran initially, but now it has the same problem again. Has anyone contacted Microsoft?! >-----Original Message----- >Experiencing the same situation. Please inform us of the >situation. Thanks! >. > Same thing here. This is scary! >-----Original Message----- >We have the same problem here. Money won't start up. We >reinstalled and it ran initially, but now it has the same >problem again. Has a...

customization of reports in crm Options
While I add some customization to sale pipeline report for example when I add a new combobox named "Owner" into sale pipeline report I also have to do some customization to sale pipeline Sub-Report My question is if these customization is supported by microsoft? Hi, If you just want to modify the exsiting MS CRM SRS Reports than it is perfectly supported customization. There is no such restriction from Microsoft. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "va...

Export data in XML through Web Services
I have a WebMethod that retrive data from a DB and I want to return this data in a XML format. I try to do with the TextWriter class but I wasn't able to do, because I didn't found any example thet explain how to use the Stream attribute. Can I use the TextWriter or I have to use the XmlDocument class? Thanks in advance -------------------------------------------- Massimo Rizzotto -------------------------------------------- can you show us the code now, and show us what you are getting on the wire and show us what you would like to get on the wire? This article http://www.15secon...

Event id: 474 2 days after offline defrag
Last week my customers exchange 2000 information store dismounted and stopped due to it's size exceeding the max 16gigs. I had to run an offline defrag which lowered the databse to below 16 gigs and it mounted properly. That night the was a good backup. Since then there has not been a good backup - basically because of Event id:474 - a chksum error. I an afraid to restart that server or touch it because all of the email is working - all is OK except it cannot be backed up. We are prepared to order another server and run exmerge to migrate the data - is this the best method - or is...

PDF Table to Excel Spreadsheet
This has been asked in numerous places all over the web but I have not found a workable solution. We have a mainframe system that generates PDF reports for billing. However, few people in our organization these days speak mainframe. We need Excel to do calculations on the data. I began working on a method for converting using UEdit Macros and an Excel macro because the fields are fixed-width. My attempts have been unsuccessful. Here is what I want to accomplish: -Copy a region of text from a PDF -Paste into Excel -Break the values out into the appropriate cells. http://www.google.com/sea...

Changing Inventory Item Types #2
In GP7.5, is there any way to change inventory item types once they have been used? Can the item be deleted and then recreated at the end of a year? Are there any utility programs that can do this? In particular, I've got some "sales inventory" items that I want to convert to "kits" and others that need to be "services" We are on 8.0, but I don't think it is possible to change the item type - not even with Professional System Tools. We have changed the item name (via tools) to include the word Discontinued. Then we set up a new item to repl...

Summing cells in pivot tables
I have a problem summing cells in a pivot table. When I double-click on a cell that I want to add, the formula from that cell gets added. Eventually I run out of characters. Is there a way to switch how the cell gets picked up. I can manually enter the cell addresses that I am trying to sum but that takes forever. Thanks, Ted There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button to a toolbar, and toggling the feature on and off: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot06.html Ted wrote: > I have a problem summing cells in a pivot table. When I double-cli...

IF statement help #2
Hi What im trying to do is, Calculate a Cell x say 0.5. If the result is a negative number, sho 0. If it is a positive number, work it out and show the answer. Jus tried, and cant seem to get it right for some reason. I dont want t have to use another cell for no reaon, as I need to present th worksheet This is what I tried, IF((E22*0.5)>0), (E22*0.5), Thank -- RudeYut ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RudeYute's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3295 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthr...

Best way to design tables for cascading on my form
My company inspects damaged cars for insurance purposes. Up to now, (relating to this issue) I've had tblDamageArea populate a list box on my form where the user can select the various parts of the car that were damaged. I've had this list include parts for multiple kinds of cars and I'd like to make this list cascade to include only those parts relevant to the car type inspected. I've created a tblVehType to separate Sedan, Coupe, 4DoorTruck, SUV, etc. which populates a cbo on my form where the user will select the type which will then be used as the crite...

Win 2003 SBS and Terminal service
Hi, I installed win 2003 SBS and after that, I can't acess it throught remote desktop( I tried 127.0.0.1 and localhost and pc name), and trying to browser avaialbe terminal server, said no terminal server found. Can someone pls help me? Thanks... SBS2003 does not have Terminal Services for Clients (Like SBS2000 had) However it does allow up to 2 remote RDP Connections for administration only. (I use this in a shadow/training type situation.) When you are Trying to use 127.0.0.1 you are essentially trying to connect to yourself? On the No Terminal Server found comme...

Missing something basic
Working with Access 2003. I have a table of users, their phone numbers, and job classes called tblUsers. A query extracts that information into qryUsers. I have a form that uses the query as the record source called frmUsers. The form only contains a single combobox so someone can select the user for which they wish to view data in other forms. It works fine for the first user on the list in the combobox. Selecting any other user in the combobox causes the first record in the table to change to that user's name. For example: The table and the query both contain: Timmy Bobby ...

Search box within access or third party addon to do such?
I have an access database with 6 columns. I am putting in an inventory of all of my items with their corresponding sizes and weights, etc. I will have over 2000 lines/records when I am done. What I want to do, is either create something withing Access, or find a third party add0on, that will allow me to search within the fields, and return the corresponding results here is what I have for example category style size width weight notes sample 1abc 5 2.2 2.1 sample 1add 3 2.5 2.1 for turning stock 3bbb 3 ...

No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook #2
I have Excel 2003 (11.6113.5703) running on windows XP. I have loaded the latest update from the web. When I try to change the font size of text in the axis or label of a chart, a message shows "No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook." When I do a print preview of the charts, the same message shows up and then the print previews would be displayed. I'd appreciate if you can tell me the fix. Jon Peltier has some information on this in his Charting FAQ article: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon025 and at his web site (use th...

Forms and Reports from CrossTab queries
Hi All, I have read a few postings in this area, but they all seem to be very specific to particular situations. Can someone please guide me towards the best solution to my dilema? I have a form with two list boxes which contain many variables (answers to specific questions from a survey). When two different questions are slected I run a cross tab query resulting in a dymanic result of rows and columns based on the selections. I now want to display the result as a datasheet on my form and in a similar fashion as a report. Any help is, of course, greatly appreciated. Regards, John D...

Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book #2
Hi all, I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders. When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is unchecked. To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is there some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" automatically? Cheers Marty... ....ms... <martin@adg.com.au> wrote: > Hi all, > > I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders. > When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail > Address Book&q...

Cell Reference #3
In a workbook, is it possible to know all the cells where a particular cell is referenced in a calculation. Specifically, if I make a change in one cell, what are all the cells that will be affected. ...

updating #2
My microsoft money mutual fund page does not update anymore. Is there any reason? I did not change anything Thanks Dada ...