Force Integers on Scale Labels in the Radial Gauge

How can I force the scale labels to display as "1" ratehr than as
"1.0000002"  ?

I wanted to try to use the Radial Gauge in 2008 Reporting Services to
display elapsed time in seconds.

I set the Scale Properties for the gauge to have a "Maximum" value of
300 (representing 5 minutes) and leave the "Minimum" at zero.

under the "Multiply Scale Labels By" field I entered "=1/60" because I
want the tick labels to appear as minutes.

Problem is the labels appear carrying the decimal values.

This is a fun looking gauge and I would love to learn more about how
to use it, and I have had similar problems with other charts in 2005.

TIA
0
TCorp

Force Account Selection on Sending Mail
I have quite a few email accounts setup in my Outlook. From time to time I need email to go out through a specific account. Most of the time I forget to pick that account from the "Accounts" drop down menu. Is there a way to force Outlook to prompt me for the account to use when sending new mail? I'm open to third party software if that's an option. thanks, ..brit Try looking at http://www.slipstick.com for third party add-ins. Outlook cannot force an account choice. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All u...

CD labels with curved text
How do I insert round or curved text that will follow the curve of the inside or outside circumference of the CD label without using Word Art? TidyGirl wrote: > How do I insert round or curved text that will follow the curve of the inside > or outside circumference of the CD label without using Word Art? By using a different program. The only way to have curved text in Publisher is with WordArt. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Look here, scroll down to text inside a circle. Not for the faint of heart. http://msauer.mvps.org/more_graphics.htm -- Mary Sa...

printing labels #2
Can I print a simple spreadsheet on filing labels? Thanks Bill Merge (Excel - Word) For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Bill" <wjjeannette@meeci.com> wrote in message news:esIQpINIKHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Can I print a simple spreadsheet...

Force Upper Case
Hi, Does anyone know how to automatically display UPPERCASE even if lower case is typed in a cell please? Peter. Check out http://cpearson.com/excel/case.htm In article <cdhgau$3p2$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, "J Stand" <ifyouallhatescousers@clapyourhands.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to automatically display UPPERCASE even if lower case > is typed in a cell please? Dnia Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:01:03 +0100, J Stand dr�czony b�lem angelologicznym zarycza� rozpaczliwie : > Hi, > > Does anyone know how to automatically display UPPERCASE even if lo...

Adding data only if adjacent to cell labeled "male"/"female"
I have a spreadsheet that has this general format: column A column B Column C Column D 3 M 5 F 2 M 6 F Total Females: 11 Total Males: 5 For all the cells in Column A that are adjacent to a cell in column B containing a letter "F", I would a formula to add those numbers, and place the sum in column D (where I've t...

What happened to the automatic barcoding for mailing labels?
When making individual or sheets of mailing labels in Word 03 there was a box to check for automatically making the barcode for the zip. That is no longer available in Word 07? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA101091591033.aspx Robert N Morris wrote: >When making individual or sheets of mailing labels in Word 03 there was a box >to check for automatically making the barcode for the zip. That is no longer >available in Word 07? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-docmanagement/201002/1 ...

Anyone know how to force screen update after each GDI call
When I'm debugging GDI calls it would be very helpful if every time my code called a GDI function (e.g. Polyline) I could see immediately what effect it has on the screen. Normally what happens is that you step over that line of code and see nothing on the screen. In fact normally it isn't until I have executed the entire paint function that I see the results. But by then it's too late to determine which line of code did what. I can understand why this is. But for debugging purposes, it would be very handy if I could get the screen to update after each GDI call. Does an...

Data and Label Source
In Excel 2002 (XP), how can you select a range of cells to be displayed as labels on a line chart that is a different range than that used for the data source? Is this even doable? Hi, click on the chart; go to menu:chart>source data>series tab;click on the 'category axis labels' icon and select your range to use. finish out. jeff >-----Original Message----- >In Excel 2002 (XP), how can you select a range of cells to >be displayed as labels on a line chart that is a different >range than that used for the data source? > >Is this even doable? >. >...

Dynamic report label
I have several reports where the user can change the underlying data source according to a drop-down list on a form. It works perfectly, but now I need to also change the report labels to reflect which report was generated. Here's the code that is used to change the data source for one of the reports. I'm not sure how to incorporate the change for the label though. Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) Select Case Forms!frmReportType!cboReport Case "Original" Me.RecordSource = "UqryTimeSheet" Me.OrderBy = "UqryTime...

Creating mailing labels with a .wdb database
I have followed all the demos for creating mailing labels. I've used the step by step wizard. When I get done, I only get one page of labels (in my case 14 labels). The indicator at the bottom left shows page 1 of 1. The database contains some 50 records which are all viewable by searching for a recipient. When I send the work to print, my printer panel in the "Control Panel" shows 4 pages, but only prints the one. Help, I'm trying to send out my Christmas cards.... ...

Print different labels on one sheet.
I've created several wine labels in Publisher. I have several pages in a Publisher document and each page is a different label. How can I print pages 1-6 on one sheet of labels. Rather then getting 1 full page (which is 6 label) of the same label I would like 6 different labels. Another question is how do I just print one label. Not one page of labels just one single label? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! You will have to layout your page manually. Arrange, grid guides, set your columns and rows, copy/paste. You can use this method with one label or six labels. Is your sto...

row and column labels #2
When opening a worksheet the row and column labels automatically appear as numbers instead of letters for columns and numbers for rows. What can I do? I found the answer to this question. You need to go into tool/options/general and uncheck the box next to R1:C1 "aron" wrote: > When opening a worksheet the row and column labels automatically appear as > numbers instead of letters for columns and numbers for rows. What can I do? Tools, Options, General, uncheck 'R1C1 reference style' Have a great day, Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict) http://www.TheExcelAddict....

Lines appearing in front of bar but invisible behind bar labels?
Hi: I'm trying to build a bar chart that has horizontal white lines running across the chart at the major y-axis tick marks. I want them to layer on top of the blue bars but back behind any bar labels they might happen to cross, so they're visible only where they cross the bars. Reading previous posts, I've tried selecting the chart before drawing the lines, so they are embedded within the chart, as well as leaving them independent. Either way, I don't seem to be able to accomplish my goal. An earlier posting response by Andy Pope says: "If you use a shape within t...

howto set a network drive label?
Hi!! SetVolumeLabel works on FS drives and fails with "incorrect function" on network drives. It must work on XP/2000 only. Regarding XP I've used the registry to change label but I'd prefer to use dome APIs!! I do not now howto address it on 2000... Thanks Ale Adding "kernel" group. -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "Ale" <Ale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9772E755-2CD5-400A-AFFF-F7713E0F5512@microsoft.com... > Hi!! > > SetVolumeLabel works on FS drives and fails with "incorrect function" ...

Data Labels on charts
I have created a chart and I want to add data labels to the data points. The labeling choices in the Chart options don't cover what I want - in other words, the data labels are contained in another row of cells that is not graphed. How can I get label the data points with the information I want? Excel add-ins to add/position labels... Chart Data Labels, http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Russell-stanely" <russell-stanley@discussions.microsoft....

Chart Axis Scale Auto Values
Whenever I created a chart, the Y-axis maximum value always defaults to a set value of 5000, i.e. not an "auto" value. This is regardless of the actual data values. The minimum, major and minor unit values still work in full "auto" mode. Any suggestions where I can reset the maximum to work as full "auto" also? Thx. If you double click the y-axis and then select the Scale tab, is the 'Auto' checkbox next to 'Maximum' checked? If so, XL is using auto settings. If not, it is possible you (or someone else) designated a custom chart as th...

Force Goalseek to use only positive values in the variable cell?
I used Goalseek in a simple VBA program and now the macro is returning negative values for the cell value to be changed! Is there a simple way to limit the values used in the iteration to only positive values? It appears that Solver will do what I want, but I haven't figured out yet how to use solver. Thanks, John Disregard my question. I had made another change on the worksheet that actually made a result get smaller instead of larger as the variable got larger. To force the result to be larger, Goalseek actually had to reduce the value of the variable and eventually foun...

"Force Functional" Calculated Field
Hello: In the SOP Blank Invoice Form in Report Writer in GP 10.0, the amounts (such as freight) in the Report Footer depend on a calculated field called "Force Functional". This Force Functional calculated field refers to Legend #1 in Report Writer. I can't open Legend #1, to see what this legend designation "means". What is Force Functional and Level 1? childofthe1980s You can't "open legend #1". Of course you can't, it's a legend and not a calculated field. If you look at the calculated field, it's being checked to see if it'...

How do you change a system (unexposed) entity/string label?
Hello, I would like to change the label of the “Service” system entity, so that the name in the left-hand navigation pane changes. I’ve read in various places that this is impossible (because it is a system entity), however I have also found someone who has an example of how it is done: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/MSCRM30Changinglabel However this does not appear to work. (I get an error regarding a unique key) I am using CRM 3.0 Could someone please enlighten me? Thanks, Steve On Jul 15, 1:57 am, Steve <St...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > ...

Chart displaying weekly data group in months without weekly labels
I am putting together charts that displays weekly data for last year and this year but I want the x-axis only to display months while the weekly data points appear in the plot area for that month and I am having difficulty doing it... does anyone have any suggestions? First column: dates for the week (Sunday or Monday dates, or whatever you lie to use). Second column: values being tracked. Create a LINE chart. Excel should apply a date-scale axis. Format the date scale axis so it uses days as its base unit, but 1 month as its major unit. You probably also want to set the axis minimum to ...

XY Chart Labeler Error Message
I have v6.23 of the XY Chart Labeler loaded. Using the Manual Labeler feature, I type a text label in the window "Enter or Select a Label:" , press enter, and get the following error: Unable to set the Text property of the Data Label class. Can someone help me make this add-in work. Thanks, Phil ...

Changing Header Label
I have a report "rptStandard" that is filtered by specific criteria buttons on a form. For example on Form = frmSwitchboard there is a button cmdOpenReportByStatus with the following code Private Sub cmdOpenReportByStatus_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOpenReportByStatus_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim strWhere As String stDocName = "rptStandard" strWhere = "1=1 " If Not IsNull(Me.cboProjectStatus) Then strWhere = strWhere & " And [strProjectStatus]= """ & _ Me.cboProjectStatus & "&qu...

Labels
Hi. The A4 sheets of labels I use have 14 labels each (2x7). After designing a label, if I chose Print Preview it will show me the same label 14 times on the page. However, I only want to print one labe with that address; I don't need 14 labels with the same address. Is it possible to have Publisher to print on only one of the 14 indiviudal labels? Thanks. Loge You will have to manually create a label page. You can do this with the table tool. In page setup, choose the label you want to use, click adjust printing options, this will give you the measurements to use in your manual setup. I...

Join via srting of integers
Hi There are two tables one with a varchar column with strings of integers that relate to the other table's ID column I need to produce a join and result set Here is some set up code describing the two tables with data and a third table showing the needed results. I also have a function that returns a table of the intgers in a comma seperated string of integers - my question how can I use it in a join to produce the result set? Many thanks Andy declare @c int CREATE TABLE #Table_S( IDs int IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, strInts varchar(50) NULL) ...

How to decrease tick mark labels in Area/Line combo chart?
I have an area/scatter line combo chart. I'm plotting weeks for two years on the X axis. It's actually consists of 2 columns of data. Column B will have the weeks as 1,2,3, and 4 then the same number again 1,2,3,4. While col A will show the period (every 4 weeks = one period) for a total of 13 period for the first year and the same for the second year. Plotting 104 weeks on the X axis makes it hard to see/read. I couldn't adjust the 'number of categories between tick mark lables', I guess because the chart contains area type. I have tried to add a dummy scatter line...