Hi all,

I'm getting this problem when I try and create a timed subscription.

Error:   ...credentials to run this report are not stored.....

ok I created another folder under the same folder where I'm having this
problem.

loaded the report and I have no problem. I even moved the current folder
with that report in it. Creted another folder with the same name
and still the same problem with that named folder. With a different name for
the folder I have no problem???

I'm stuck here.. almost all post just talk about storing the credentials,
Already done and works so please don't go there.
And creted another folder and works fine.

thanks,
gv

0
gv

Management Reporter 07-26-10
I have 3 questions. 1. In Frx, there was a sigma sign that aided in producing =sum formulas. Does MR have a similar function? 2. Is there a way to drill back to the original transaction in GP. I believe FRx had that function. 3. When one drills down to the account level, the natural account seems out of order from the original layout. Thanks for any help on these. -- Greg. ...

Retail Store Signs
Anyone currently using Publisher to create custom store signs which will include brand logo? Also are there any templates that you can suggest using? I don't think there are templates for specific signs. There is sign clipart http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/FX101321031033.aspx Do you need the logos? There are web pages around that have brand logos. You should be aware of trademarks and copyrights. http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/catalogue/ "Susan" wrote: > Anyone currently using Publisher to create custom store signs which will > include brand logo? Also ...

exporting report to excel- Help!
Hello All, I need some help with Excel. I am exporting a report (from progra called Report Viewer) and saving it in Excel format. After it is save and I go and open the report in Excel, I get an error saying- ERROR WERE DETECTED IN REPORT.XLS BUT MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL WAS ABLE TO OPE THE FILE BY MAKING THE REPAIRS LISTED BELOW. SAVE THE FILE TO MAKE TH REPAIRS PERMANENT. The repair listed is- RENAMED INVALID SHEET NAME. Once the spreadsheet is opened, any cell with the value of *0*, come up as a whole heap of ####### or the words DEFAULT FORMAT. I can fix i by fomatting the effected cell...

Image Object outside margins on report
I have a report, with a width set to 21.2, and margins set at .2 for both left and right. The report is setup to print in landscape on letter size paper. The width is set this wide so that the report prints 2 pages wide. I have an image object in the upper right corner of the page header, to display a company logo. I have a 2nd image object in the upper right corner of what will be page 2 when printed, outside of the page width, so this same logo will print on the 2nd page. For some reason this image wont print on the 2nd page. Everything else seems to print just fine. If I place a text...

Shared Access 03 Database will not open after one user is running
The database is a simple shared database running on a shared server. After one user is running the database if you click on the database file or a shortcut to the file nothing happens. If you launch Access and open the file through the product it will open. This is not a good solution since a shortcut is much easier for the users. Our computers are newish Dell's running XP and the following version of access: 2003 (11.6566.8132) SP2. This is not an issue compacting has any affect on. On a side note whenever I open the file through access I get no message but clicking on the fil...

Legacy Reports CRM 1.2-3
Can anyone point me to a resource or information on how to re-implement custom crystal reports created in CRM 1.2 on crm 3.0 ? The implementation guide glosses over it. All our reports were customized in crystal and I have not been able to find how to load, access, etc. our "legacy" reports in version 3. Regards James James, At a base level, you can oen the reports in Crystal and change the record source to be the filtered views provided in CRM. This should allow you to preserve the base report structure. Otherwise, you can try to migrate them to Reporting Services. -- M...

store.exe 100% cpu useage hotfix (exch5.5)
I'm having the problem described in KB833561, and it says contact MS for the hotfix. I filled out the form, but haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know where I can get this hotfix? Thank you. It will be much easier if you just call them. Hotfix calls are free. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Marvin P. Winterbottom" <MarvinPWinterbottom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:745FA203-CCEB-41FF-B339-CD1FF0D1545E@microsoft.com... > I'm having the problem described in KB833561, and it says contact MS for > the > hotfix. I ...

MBS Great Plains Report Writer Toolbox is too small
The MBS Great Plains Report Writer Toolbox is too small. Sometimes there are multiple tables in a report that all start with the same few words. It is impossible to determine which table is which... One friend suggested making a change to a line in Dex.ini (I think) that relates to the size of the Toolbox... I made some changes to this but it had no effect. This issue has been a problem for a long time, and it sure would be nice to solve this frequent irritant. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To...

subreport between each entry on the report
I have created a report that has entries 1,2,3 and 4. I want to add a subreport which has 2 more entries. However, when i try to do so, the entries for the subreport show up in between those on the report. This is not what i want. I want the subreport entries to show up below those of the main report. How do i do this. Radhika Put the subreport in the report footer. or Put the subreport in a group footer that is printed after your details -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "...

Printing Reports: Force A4 Format 07-19-07
hello! i am having trouble forcing a report to be in the A4 format when sending to the printer. it happens all the time that the report get send with the format 'letter' which causes the printer to stop and request for paper in letter format. the report i generate totally fits in the A4 format but it won't work the way i want it to! this is pretty annoying because i always have to manually push a button on the printer so that the report can be printed. is there a way through any preferences or vba code to make this work ? maybe someone can help me or give me a hint. thanks in adv...

Reporting Services not found
Hi, I have installed CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 and after I work and use CRM I install SQL Reporting Services. Reporting Services now work correctly, beacuse if i go to http://server/reports it work. If i go to setting - organizational settings - reports (last tab), I read only this: "SQL Server Reporting Services is not installed or is not configured for Microsoft CRM. Category of reports not available. Why? Can you help me? Thanks. Dear Install MS SQL Server 2005 or Visual studio reporting services.. http://www.microsoft.com/sql/technologies/reporting/default.mspx -- Happy Pr...

What is controltip text? Looking for a field to store some text
I need a field in the properties to store a descriptive name of a textbox's contents. If a required field, which has "R" in the Tag field in the properties, has not been entered a message box appears: MsgBox "Please enter a value for " & ctl.Name Where ctl.Name is the name of the text box. l need to be able to say, for example, "Department Number" instead of "txtDeptno". I could put "Department Number" after the "R" in the tag and parse up tag but is there another field? How about ControlTip Text or Validation Text?...

Refresh Macro to run each day?
Hello, I have several (10) Excel files in a "Reports" folder on a network drive, each file have a refresh macro calls "Refresh" to update data from an Access file. Each morning, I have to open all the Excel files one at a time to run the macro. How can I create a VBA code to run the macro on all those files located in the "Report" folder each day whether automically or from a macro button? Thanks for any help. The best way is to create one Excel file that contains in its ThisWorkbook module an Open event procedure that contains or calls the ...

Can't not access CRM Crytal Report
Hi All, when I try to access any Reports(Sales , Service , and Admin reports) , an error message appear "Crystal Reports Logon Error Please verify that you have enough Crytal Licenses". I am using windows server 2003. According microsoft technical support help, the error can cause by user authority, that I have to add NT Authority, etc. But, I don't know how to configure this on Windows server 2003. Does any one can help me ? Or may be, any other solution to solve ? Also, in the next time I want to customize report. Do I have to use Crystal Reports 9.2.2. Because, when I try t...

Isinteg on 5.5 store before moving mailboxes to 2003?
Hello, I have been reading the 2003 Deployment guide from MS regarding Exchange server 2003 and what is involved in moving over from 5.5. One thing I am just curious about, as a general rule of thumb - is it recommended that isinteg -test be run on the 5.5 box prior to moving mailboxes over to 2003? As far as I can tell, we do not have any issues with our store, event log is clean and online backups do not show any irregularities. I am just trying to cover as much as possible before we even test this out in a lab environment. Also, our current 5.5 hardware is fairly old (PII 300,...

Paid Removal Transaction stored procedure
Hi everyone, I have to say i am so glad i found this group because i have had a few issues i can't resolve and I am hoping you guys could help. Every time i tried to run the Paid Removal Transaction stored procedure in a client machine the system gets stuck and a message arises. The first message was: “The stored procedure rmPaidTransactionRemoval returned the following results: DBMS 7221, Great Plains 0” I was searching around and I found out this could be a result of a lack of SQL service pack updates, which was true, so I talked to the IT person in charge and he ...

OWA Front end box mail stores?
Hi, Does anyone keep the mail stores (I'm assuming we all have just one plus the PF store) mounted on their front ends? I was wondering if there is any reason to mount those stores? Thanks, Dan If you're running SMTP on it and mail is routed through it... Front-end server considerations in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822443/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C35F87B6-C6...

cash requirements report
Hello: We have a client who says that not all open payables documents are appearing on the Cash Requirements Report and that this issue is only happening in one out of ten companies that they have. I have thought about the possibility of running check links on the Payables Transaction Logical file. But, before going that route, I want to check with you all here in the Newsgroups. Before I run this file maintenance in this company, can you think of any other ideas? Thanks! childofthe1980s I'd backup, drop the PMKeys table (PM00400 or PM00401 not sure which off top of my head, c...

Workman's Comp-Period End Report to post detail
Is it possible to have the detail for the employee to post to the General Posting Edit Report when I post the liabilities for the Worker's Compensation Reports? It would be nice that once the batch is posted to drill down to the employee detail. The entry is generated by: Reports, Payroll, Period End, Workman's Compensation Summary, Post Liabilities checked for Worker's Compensation Tax. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button i...

Running Inventory
Ok, I thought this would be easy enough but the answer keep avoiding me. I work in a small rural clinic and we get a lot of sample medications that we provide to folks that cannot afford medicines. For about 3 years now I have watched managment mismanage this inventory. Paper everywhere, notebooks filled with reinforced holes in sheets that are folding over and driving me crazy. There has got to be a better way of tracking this maddness . . . Creating a spreadsheet to manage the meds is not hard, nor is one to track meds dispensed to patients. What I am trying to do is create someth...

File needed to run the planner ...
All, I keep getting the same error mesage: A file needed to run the planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, reinstall Money and the reopen your Money file. Until today I was running a trial version where I'd say: 'OK ... no big plans to make for two months'. But I have a full version as of today and still the same. Off course I did try to reinstall couple of times but the error message keeps coming back. Many thanks for any help in advance Check out http://www.mvps.org/money/faq.htm - some way down the page is a registry fix you can use to reset...

Report from external database
Hello! I have a problem: more difficult to visualize report coming from external database. After created this report, i pubblish with Crystal enhancement, but when i try to see this report from Report section it's not visible. Error is: "failed to load database information" I have created personal report that retrieve data from external database! It is possible that the CRM make this report? It's possible that this dinamic report (on update from external database) be visible into report section on CRM? Thanks Max The version of Crystal that ships with CRM is only l...

hide zeros in report...
I have a report with NetAmount. Under NetAmount it contains numbers. Under the last number there is always a 0.00, how can I make this not show? Thanks Stephen -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You are describing something that appears on a printed report. Without some idea of how the report is designed, I can only guess... You have a control on the report that displays something that equals (or defaults) to zero. If you don't want to see that, set the control property .Visible=False. Or delete the control. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP &quo...

need help with a report
I do scheduling and we have a table that uses weekdays but I can't figure out how to generate a report using the different days with everyone listed under it?? On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:15:01 -0800, krammysmommy <krammysmommy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I do scheduling and we have a table that uses weekdays but I can't figure out >how to generate a report using the different days with everyone listed under >it?? By basing the report on an appropriate query. We cannot tell how that query might be constructed since we have no way to know what you me...

401 error when viewing reports
Hello, I'm having a final problem getting the reports to work in CRM. When I try to view reports I get the following error: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthori...