Changing rows by Columns

Hi,

I have a query. I need to show the result of this query changing rows by
columns in the table of my report.

How I can to make it in SSRS 2005?

Best regards and thanks!!
Julio

I would T-SQL , a new PIVOT command does that

"julito" <julito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a query. I need to show the result of this query changing rows by
> columns in the table of my report.
>
> How I can to make it in SSRS 2005?
>
> Best regards and thanks!!
> Julio

0
Uri

Changing the hotspot of a cursor
I am using a custom cursor, which is a target. How do I make sure the hotspot for the cursor is the center of the target, not the edge? Sam Normally, you would use a cursor editor to design the cursor and specify where the hotspot is. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm "Sam Carleton" <scarleton-nospam@miltonstreet.com> wrote in message news:sb3Vc.23497$Nl1.5836@fe1.columbus.rr.com... > I am using a custom cursor, which is a target. How do I make sure > the hotspot for the ...

Keeping rows together after link
I have spreadsheet that has several columns that link to anothe spreadsheet.This is G1:P100. My A,B,C,D columns is where I pu information related to the information in G-P. For instance, G-P link to a students information. It changes all the time. In A-D I hav columns to input criteria for each student. The problem is that whe the link updates the criteria and the student info end up on diffren rows now. For instance If B1 is " Has Housing" and G1 is " Steve" afte the update " Steve" might move to G3 and the "Has Housing" does no move with it -- Message...

Change default currency of Opportunity when convert Campaign Respo
Whenever we convert the campaign response to Opportunity, the currency on the Opportunity is always base currency and it cannot be changed. Is there anyway to make this auto created opportunity has another currency?? The transaction currency in Opportunity is drived from the original campaign from which you created campaign response. If you want your Opportunity has other currency, you need to set it when you create your campaign from the very beginning. "dorekofu" wrote: > Whenever we convert the campaign response to Opportunity, the currency on the > Opportunity is a...

Change in restriction needs
I was not given correct information. The internal user wants to refuse mail from an external sender. Otherwise the senario is the same. We just need to block an external mail address for one particular internal user in SBS2000. pse help. You could do this globally using System Manager otherwise, create a mail-enabled contact for the external user, add it to the internal users Delivery Restrictions tab then hide the contact from the GAL. "Lane Hoskins" <lane@automatedhorizons.net> wrote in message news:#JspudoQEHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I was not given correct i...

changing the icon in the topleft corner of an applcation
Hi, How do you change the MFC icon in the top left corner of an MFC applcation? I've edited the icon IDR_MAINFRAME, and this makes my icon appear on front of a file, but doesn't change the top left icon. Hamish Dean, PhD ShapeShifter Technology Ltd www.shapeshifter.net.nz + 64 3 377 3140 hamish@shapeshifter.net.nz You have to change both sizes, 32x32 as well as 16x16. Size of the icon appears as a choice in resource editor. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Hamish Dean" <h.dean@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:pm0Ra.80775$JA5.1637431@news.xtra.c...

change the formula by changing contents of cell
I have a table that ranks a list of players by their statistics, for example, when I change cell B2 to "walks", my formula (large) lists the player with the most walks in cell B4, 2nd most in B5, 3rd in B6... that works well because more walks are good. But, when I change cell B2 to "strikeouts" I want it to list the player with the fewest number of strikeouts in B4, next fewest in B5 and so on. Is there a way to change the "large" function to the "small" function within the formula? I have set up a helper cell (C2) that changes fro...

Control can't be edited; it's bound to a replication system column 'TableName'.
I have an Access 2007 accdb database. It hast a table in it with field names TableName and FieldName and a bunch of others. This table has had a small number of records added to it (37) over the life of the database. Suddenly, the two fields TableName and FieldName cannot be edited. That is even if the table is open as a table and you try to type a new record. When you do that an error message is briefly displayed in the left hand end of the Access main window's status bar. For example if you try to input anything into the TableName field you will be blocked and you will briefl...

Preventing Column Cell Values from Printing
I have a summary worksheet with several columns of information. There is one particular column (E25:F39) where I don't always want to print the values. Is there some simple way to toggle this column's values on and off just before hitting the print command? I was thinking of using an adjacent tick box outside the print area, which when ticked would print the column values, and vice-versa. I'm looking for a formula that would examine the tick box, and if the tick (letter 'a' in Marlett font) is not present (i.e. cell value = ""), then the values in column (E25:...

How do I force all capital in a column of lower case names?
I read the help, but it doesn't tell me where to enter the formula. If you do not have a blank column next to the mentioned column, then insert one. Enter the formula in a cell adjacent to the cell you want to change, and copy down. Then copy this column, go to the original column, select a cel, right click and click on Paste Special, tick values. Delete the helper column. Iow, with you lower case data in Column E, click on Column F, if not empty, and insert a column. F is then an empty column. Say your data starts in E2, then in F2 enter =UPPER(E2). Move cursor to the botto...

How to find a value with multi-column, multi-record list
I have a spreadsheet with $costs arranged according to values in both rows and columns. How do I create drop down lists for both the rows and columns and then return the cell value? eg if I have 5 rows (2-6) and 6 columns (B-G) with costs arranged in each cell within this group how do I create drop downs for each selection, 2-6 and B-G, and return the value to a selected cell. In a typical table of this nature there would be descriptive row and column headers. To do a lookup on this table you would then look for the intersection of a specific row header and a specific column ...

How Do I Change Where Outlook Store It's Information?
Greetings, I have several profiles in my Outlook 2000. For some reason two of them are using the same .pst file. Is there somewhere in Outlook that I can change the default .pst file name where that profile stores information? Any help would be most appreciated. TIA -Minitman Change the pst-file name or location to anything or anywhere you want. When you start Outlook it will prompt you for the file. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully custom...

How do I change the value in cell based on a future date
I would like certain cells to be cleared after a certain date one way: Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module (Right-click the workbook title bar and choose View Code): Public Sub Workbook_Open() If Date > #12/15/2004# Then _ Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1,B2,J10,K39").ClearContents End Sub Note that this won't work if the user opens your workbook with macros disabled. Note also that there's no way to prevent a user from accessing your data - i.e., they can set their clock back and open the file. You can make things more difficu...

Column Width Behavior
I use pivot tables alot - and I am working with a pivot table where I've set the column width to 9. When I pivot new information in, the column width automatically adjusts to fit, then I have to go and reset the columns back to 9. Is there anyway to override this "adust to fit" behavior and just let the pivot table fit as much text as it can into the column width I specify? Kirk, Unselect the 'Autoformat Table' option in the Options section of the Pivot Table. HTH, Gary Brown "Kirk P." wrote: > I use pivot tables alot - and I am working with a pi...

"Changed by" Column is empty
Outlook 2003/Exchange 2000 Hi, in my mailbox, the "Changed by" column remains empty throughout all folders. When I change to my Team Mailbox, the "Changed by" column has the desired information. Even when I move a mail from the Team Mailbox to my mailbox, the "Changed by" column remains empty. Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong. Thank you very much. Christoph ...

shortcut ket to change formatting of text
hey, whats the shortcut key to change numbers to dates, and vice versa. cheers : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! This may be the sort of thing you want: CTRL+SHIFT+# Apply the Date format with the day, month, and year. This is a quote from Excel Help ( use "Keyboard shortcuts" for th search) Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ctrl-1 will pop up the Format|cells dialog ctrl-~ (ctrl-tilde, aka ctrl-shift-backquote on my USA Keyboard) will format a cell as General ctrl-# (ctrl-shift-4) will format as d-mmm-yy Try searching excel's...

Changes to requested ship date in SOP should roll down to lines
When changing the requested ship date at the header on open SOP orders you should have the option to roll this change down to existing SOP lines. -- Jim@TurboChef ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

Transfering a changing cell value progressively through a workbook
I am creating a payment application form in excel 2007 using windows 7. Each worksheet represents one months invoice. Say I have a formula in "sheet 1/ cell Q7" that sums the total billed to date for a particular budget line item. This value will be transfered to a the next months payment application "sheet 2/ cell K7" this becomes the total amount of previous applications, then "sheet 2/ Q7 is =sum(K7,M7,O7) this value is transfered to "sheet 3/ K7, and so on and so on, until the completion of the job. How do I acomplish this. -- Thanks Mike ...

Fully qualified domain name change
When I first installed Win2003 and Exchange we didn't have a fully qualified domain name yet so the installation of Exchange used the email format of "sender@company.local". While this is OK for internal email external email cannot recognize company.local. We now have a fully qualified domain name so how does one change the current "company.local" email addresses to "company.com" addresses? Thanks and I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question. -- Gyro You need to 'apply' a new RUS policy to add the new e-mail addresses to each mai...

create new worksheet based on month change
Hi, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have a worksheet for employees to enter data. At the beginning of each month I run a macro which copies a mastersheet to start the new month. The first column of the sheet is for the employee to enter their name. Using code when they move to the 2nd column it automatically inserts the date and the 3rd column the time both based on whether there is an entry in the first column. I want to call my new worksheet macro when the date changes month. I have been trying to use ActiveCell.Offset command to look at the date in the row above but with...

Change multple table names
I have over 100 similar worksheets with two tables on each sheet, currently with excel inscrutable names. I would like to automatically change the names of the tables to reflect two things: 1. the name of the worksheet 2. conatentate sfr on the first table in the sheet and ct to the second table on the sheet. I've spent the last four hours searching the internet and playing around with this to no avail. Recording a macro gives me this: Range("Table.AthertonSFR[[#Headers],[Date]]").Select ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Table811131517192123").Name = &q...

Outlook 2003 takes minutes to change folders
We just upgraded a couple of users at my workd from OutlookXP to Outlook 2003. They're virtually identical machones, and both have PST's about the same size. I run ScanPST on their PSTs before upgrading, and did a PST compact. But one machine is working great, the other one (since upgrading) takes as much as 3 minutes to change folders in Outlook. It'll say "stand by while Outlook prepares your view" (or something close to that) for minutes before it changes. What could be going on? What more can I do aside from ScanPST and compacting to try to address this? Thanks for...

Programmatically change an existing Pivot Table
Hello to everyone, wondering if someone has figure out how to change existing Pivot Tables. Once a pivot table is been created the SourceData is read only. Creating a new pivot table using VBA is too complex and time-expensive. Any suggestions? >Once a pivot table is been created the SourceData is read only. Naah. I've managed to update SourceData and refresh my pivot tables programatically (a whole set of 20+ pivot tables, actually). If I remember correctly, the hoop I had to jump through was making sure the string I fed SourceData was in the *exact* correct format. It's ...

how do I change appearance of 1st, 2nd, etc.
I want the 'st' in 1st to be smaller and up higher...I cannot find how to turn that feature on. You don't "turn that feature on". You format the ordinal suffix so that it's superscript. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "violet" <violet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4EFF3CF-D0F7-4664-AFE6-3DCB546FE883@microsoft.com... >I want the 'st' in 1st to be smaller and up higher...I cannot find how to > turn that feature on. uweee...I love when you talk like that. "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <j...

I selected row 1 and row 2 to freeze and it is freezing at row 12
I am selecting row 1 and row 2 to freeze and excel keeps freezing at row 12? Select one row only, if you want 2 rows above where it freezes select row 3, that will leave row1 and 2 unaffected when you scroll down -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Lori Brooks" <Lori Brooks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C968CA9B-35A3-427E-993C-D36F3B6D37B7@microsoft.com... >I am selecting row 1 and row 2 to freeze and excel keeps freezing at row >12? Hi, To freeze row 1 & 2 select A3 and then Window|Freeze Panes Mike "Lori Broo...

Is there a way to sum a column using criteria from multiple column
I'm not sure how to ask this, I am currently working on a spreadsheet that has an itemized worksheet depicting each budget approval (Sheet2). I have it tied into our complete budget so that it automatically adds and/or subtracts the amounts according to the date... =SUMIF('Sheet2'!$K:$K,"="&(TEXT(D$5,"mmm-yy")),'Sheet2'!$E:$E) ....but I also need it to be specific to the "BUD#" and "LINE#" (see below). SHEET2 A B C D E BUD # LINE # CAF Date Constructed Key Field Dollar Amount AUBUD 01 12/9/05 =TEXT(C1,"mmm-yy"...