Change default zoom value to page width in SSRS 2008

Is it possible to change the default zoom value from 100 to page width?

thank you.

0
Fsb

Receiving window's change color event
In my MFC app, how do I receive the windows' change color event? For example, the color scheme has changed from normal to silver, how do my app receive such notification? "Charles Tam" <CharlesTam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52E0421D-B893-4DCC-97E6-42F91EDE017C@microsoft.com... > In my MFC app, how do I receive the windows' change color event? > For example, the color scheme has changed from normal to silver, how do my > app receive such notification? Maybe WM_SYSCOLORCHANGE is wha you're looking for http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us...

Averaging a Value between Two Serial Dates
Hi all, I have two spreadsheets. The first spreadsheet contains two columns, one for start date/time (in serial format) and the second for stop date/time (in serial format). The second spreadsheet contains two columns. One containing a serial date/time and the other containing a meteorological value (eg. temperature). I want Excel to read the start and stop date/time from the first spreadhseet and then search the second spreadsheet for all temperature values which were recorded during this time frame. Lastly, I want Excel to average these values. Is this possible using a single Excel func...

Changing Codes
I have a series of product codes that all begin with a zero e.g 0455 0343, 0325. I want to change all the zeros to a 9 is there a quick way of doin this? Chri -- cj2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cj21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2567 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40144 Maybe using a helper cell and using a formula? ="9"&mid(a1,2,255) (255 is just a very big number to get the remainder of the text.) If these are numbers just formatted to show ...

How do I change the color of the drop down arrow when using the a.
How do I change the color of the drop down arrow when using the autofilter option in Excel 2000. You don't. You could use a different Theme in Windows>Display>Appearance but that would affect all applications. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:42:26 -0800, "SouthBay588" <SouthBay588@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I change the color of the drop down arrow when using the autofilter >option in Excel 2000. Interesting question. But what is wrong with the default color? What is the use of getting another color? Just a matter of esthet...

You are not authorized to view this page
I have just one user that has this problem. They put in the login credentials, and then after several attempts get the page "You are not authorized to view this page". This person has been accessing this site for a long time now with no problems. what is causing this? Thanks I don't know. But problems like this are always caused by something that changed. Somewhere something changed. What changed? (I feel you know this, but I thought I would help remember this). --rms www.rmschneider.com JohnB wrote: > I have just one user that has t...

how do I change installation path after initial install.
I have installed Exchange 2003 on the c: drive (C:\Program Files\Exchsvr) I now want to change it to the D: drive. When I go through the setup wizard and select the install from "none" to "change" (or anything else) The path is greyed out and I can't change the path. Is there a way to do this without removing and reinstalling? There was a tool in 5.5 to do this... Rob "Rob" <send no spam@nk.com> wrote: >I have installed Exchange 2003 on the c: drive (C:\Program Files\Exchsvr) >I now want to change it to the D: drive. > >When I go thro...

Change Views for mailbox ?
If a user have more than one eMail adresses and i add the to: ( In German An:) field in Outlook 2000 to the view in the inbox, i only see the Name from the Mailbox but not the eMail adress. Can i change it to display the eMail adress? ( in Exchange 5.5 the to: Field displays always the eMail adress) wbr Bruno ...

Small text in printed pages from Outlook
I have XP and Office 2007 installed, I use Outlook as my diary and print pages from this with clients information on and take them with me for appointments etc., the problem is, that when I print the pages [1 page per day] then the text on those pages is tiny - I've been looking for a cure for ages, anyone able to help???? On 11/17/2009 3:02 AM On a whim, Chris Jones pounded out on the keyboard > I have XP and Office 2007 installed, I use Outlook as my diary and print > pages from this with clients information on and take them with me for > appointments etc., the pr...

How do I link excel to word so excel changes appear in word?
I have to write a word document in my submittals and some of what I d in excel I have to hand type into word. Is there a way I can typ something like "The total cost is $345,897" and have the number chang if my excel pricing changes so I don't have to keep changing the number in the word document? I know you can paste tables you make in excel into word, but what need is to beable to link a cell in excel to the middle of a sentenc in word -- caliskie ----------------------------------------------------------------------- caliskier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/mem...

Database is not listed in ODBC to default
Hi! I am trying to create a ODBC and default the Database in order for this ODBC to use in Crysral Reports, but I could see all Databases except the one I am looking for. I am using Windows Authentication and Namedpipes in the settings and necessary access has been given in SQL for this Windows user. I've tried even creating a new ODBC, it doesn't show the database that I'm looking for. Does any one experienced this before? Regards, Venkata N M Punugu If you are using Windows authentication, make sure the Windows user is added to the database. -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

How do I change an ODBC connection?
I have a spreadsheet that refers to an MS Access db through an odbc connection. If I move that spreadsheet and db to another location I get errors stating it cannot find the path to the db. I created a new ODBC connection, named the same as the old and pointing to the relocated db but no luck. I also checked the registry and the ODBC connection is pointed to the correct, new, location. ...

Contacts I need I can't get to show as default contacts address b
With some great help from this site...!(Thanks) I have reinstalled a clean version of OL2007 back to my computer after recovering the C: drive. All seems well with PST but I cant get my old "Contacts" (That I guess that came with "copied" PST) to show as defalt when I want to choose an e-mail address from my contacts. If I click the "To box" I get offered under address book a balnk contacts called "Accounts" If I click the down arrow my contacts are there and if I double click they are live. How can I make them the default. I have right clicked ...

DPM 2007 SP1: Windows Server 2008 R2: Could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Server because of IIS Connectivity issues
Hi, I'm experiencing "Could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Server because of IIS Connectivity issues" and checked the wildcard script mappong permission for ISAPI Extentions in IIS 7: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb795696.aspx Actually in my Windows Server 2008 R2 this was already ok But still it does not work. Did anybody get this to run? Thanks, Adrian Adrian Miller ...

Share point installation on windows server 2008 R2
I have registered for MS partnership programs and gat the setup CD for Windows Server 2008 R2 and installed it. I have even the sharepoint Installation cd 64-bit. When I tried to install the sharepoint server I got the exception as there are compatibility issues. I have also searched for a solution on microsoft site and I was told that I should install WSS3.0. I have downloaded it and installed. After installation, the sharepoint server also got installed and when I try to add any new document under shared Documents section, I am getting an exception. Would any one help me in ...

Is there a way to change outlook express
I just downloaded and installed sp2 and I don't like the "new" outlook express, is there a way to change it back without having to uninstall sp2 update? No. Write down exactly what you don't like about it and ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck!" -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month...

Multiple pages
When I use Publisher, it allows me to make a multiple page document on A4 paper folded in half, giving me four pages on one sheet of paper. (i.e. If I made it 8 pages, it would automatically print it out on pages oriented to make up a booklet with the pages in the order they appear on the screen.) Is there a way to set up word to do the same thing? On my PC at work I don't have publisher, but I do at home. I want to produce a specification in Word at work and print it out the same way publisher does. Is this possible? If so, could someone please explain in 'idiots guide' language h...

Sum Formula Showing Instead of Value :(
I exported a peachtree report to excel. In one colum I did a SUM calculation for the column 2 columns away (ie. in cell J34 I have a Formula =SUM(H3:H34) where they are a column of numbers). The forumula only shows in J34, not the value that should result from the calculation. I have never run into this before. What's going on? I do this all the time. Hmmm... if I type the formula in, I get the answer. If I use the E function to do it, I get only the forumla. Still would like to know what the deal is. I am using Excel 2002. Thanks If a cell is formatted as text and you type a ...

Return to the last accessed cell in a multiple paged file at reent
I have an Excel file at work that I did not create, with multible tabs (pages). Hyperlinks from the main page take me to the sub-pages. Some of the sub-pages open to the last accessed cell on that page, some take me to the top of that page. What can I do to make all pages open to the last accessed cell? ...

Newbie question / plug in a value for a cell based on a range for that value
Hey guys, New to Excel so sorry if this explanation isn't the clearest in terms of correct terminology. In one section of my spreadsheet I have a list of percentage values associated with numbers 1-20. For example #10 is listed with the percentage value of 38.4% in the cell next to it (O14 and P14). In another section of the spreadsheet I have a quick formula that I'd like to use these %'s based on what number (1-20) is entered. In my spreadsheet the % I want to use for this #10 is listed in P14 (38.4%). What can I plug into my formula so when I enter "10" is kno...

set cell value and workbook Creation date
How can I set the value of a cell with the creation date of the workbook? Each workbook is beaing created from a custom template. TIA W William, Either through a macro or through a User-Defined-Function: Sub TryNow() ActiveCell.Value = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Creation Date").Value End Sub Use this like =CD() Function CD() As Variant CD = Application.Caller.Parent.Parent.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Creation Date").Value End Function HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "William Hamilton" <william@NOthevirtualSPAM.PLEASEco.THANKSnz> wrote in me...

Setting up pages in a workbook
I have just created hundreds of workbook pages with different data. What I would like to know is how do I set up every page to be in the same format without having to do each one separately? :eek: Thanks ahead of time. -- calimari ------------------------------------------------------------------------ calimari's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24537 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381449 Assuming all of the worksheets are in the same workbook... Step_1 (Select the sheets to be changed) If you want to for...

Changing x-axis scale
I have a volume-open-hig-low-close stock chart. The left y-axis is volume, the right y-axis is price and the x-axis is date. I need to "change the scale of the x-axis so that the major unit occurs every 7 days." I've tried different cpombinations of the Number of categoies between tick-mark labels and Number of categories between tick marks and none seem to work. Hi, Seems like you xaxis scale maybe category rather than date. Right click chart and choose chart options. On the axis tab make sure the xaxis is a date axis. The the scale tab will allow you specify 7 days ...

Change the default cell size in Microsoft Excel?
I've been trying all morning to figure out how to change the default cell size in Microsoft Excel so that each cell is the size of four cells normally. Is this possible? I realize I can select four cells at a time and then merge them but I need page after page of cells this size and its not very efficient to do it this way. Thanks in advance, James Open an excel sheet and click on Format coloumn standard width then put in the width you need Thanks Simon -- simon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- simonc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com...

Change spreadsheet by moving graph points?
I am trying to find a way to move a graph point around and then have it tell me what the new number would be in my spreadsheet? Is this possible? It used to be. If you haven't upgraded to Excel 2007, it still is possible. Select the point (one single click to select the series, another to select the point). If it's a marker, put the cursor over the point and it will become a 2-headed arrow (line chart) or 4-headed arrow (XY chart). If it's a bar or column, put the cursor at the end of the bar and it will become a 2-headed arrow. Drag this arrow to change the value being plo...

Mass Change Checkbook ID In vendor Maintenance
We recently switched banks, I am now looking for an easy way to update the checkbook ID in vendor cards to reflect the change in bank. We have about 200 vendors and I really don't want to go into each vendors card and change each one individually. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Domenic Domenic, If vendor has assigned to class then you simply update the check book id in class set up. It will update the all vendors who are all assigned to this class. I think this is the only way to update the mass vendors. If any thing else, would be appreciated, Regards Jega...