Need help with the query. - 112657

How can I get desire results below.  I cannot seem to figure this out.
Any help is greatly appreciate.

IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Temp', 'u') IS NOT NULL
  DROP TABLE #Temp
GO
CREATE TABLE #Temp
(
  UserHistoryId  INT        NULL,
  UserId         VARCHAR(6) NULL,
  EventDate      DATETIME   NULL
)
GO

INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (664,
'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00008eac00000000))
INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (1014,
'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00009c2600ef152a))
INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (1940,
'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00009ce200000000))
INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (1941,
'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00009ce200000000))
INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (1942,
'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00009ce200000000))
INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (1943,
'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00009ce200000000))
INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp([UserHistoryID],[UserId],[EventDate])VALUES (1944,
'User1', CONVERT(DATETIME, 0x00009ce200000000))
go

  SELECT *
    FROM #Temp;
  GO

-- Result want:
UserHistoryId UserId EventDate
------------- ------ -----------------------
664           User1  2000-01-01 00:00:00.000
1014          User1  2009-06-12 14:30:28.407
1944          User1  2009-12-17 00:00:00.000

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Web query timeout setting.

Need HELP! for Linking data

Need to add to current formula

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Integration Transactions Pls help
Can anyone let me know how much time does the integration manager takes to upload a 10,000 lines(SOP) into GP There are two methods of importing SOP transactions. One uses the SQL optimized adapter and one does not. The method used depends upon the data you would need to map. There are some fields and business logic not available with the SQL adapter. But, assuming you are using the SQL adapter, you should be able to import 10,000 transactions in about 60 minutes or less. If you are using the other one, start it and go home for the night. It will take hours. If you have some reso...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

Column help
I have a seating chart I am trying to design for our graduation ceremony. Right now I have the report set up using columns. I have a rectange box with the graduates first, middle and last name in the box. I need 16 columns across the page for the seats which I have working. My problems are that I need a bold line going down the middle to divide the 8th and 9th rows. ( Students come in from 2 lines and meet in the middle of each row.) My next problem is that I need to have another column to the left of the 1st column and one to the right of the 16th column that will count the row num...

Help with percent formula beginner
Hi, have a cell (A1) with $39.99. I want a cell (B1) were I can vary 10%, 20% etc and have that effect (A1). So If I put in 10% A1 would be $36.00 (percent decrease). Can you please help me out with the formula? Also it seems like if I type in % in a cell and I delete it and type another number and I don't want a % in there it gives it to me anyway. Can I make this stop? Thanks so much Ted Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("B1")) Is Nothing Then Wi...

Bullet help
How do i insert bullets in between words or groups of words instead of having them all down one side of the page. like if * was a bullet and i wanted my text: (residential & commercial moves * office moves * deliverys ect....) How do I do this thank-you "pySHtr" wrote: > How do i insert bullets in between words or groups of words instead of having > them all down one side of the page. like if * was a bullet and i wanted my > text: (residential & commercial moves * office moves * deliverys ect....) How > do I do this thank-you nvrmind....insert>sy...

Chart help Hide Months
I have a data sheet that has historical data, I only want to chart 13 months instead of all the data. Is there a way to do this? hide em -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "lmossolle@nc.rr.com" <lmossollencrrcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF19AB1-9092-4B52-868E-574232FC8AC0@microsoft.com... >I have a data sheet that has historical data, I only want to chart 13 >months > instead of all the data. Is there a way to do this? Hi, If your data increase each month have a look at Jon Peltier's example of dynamic na...