Name of MS Online Classes

I have asked this question in other forums but can't get an answer.  I really
want to take some Sql Server and Windows classes.  I know MS offers these
cool online classes that are reasonably priced on Sql Server and Windows, but
I can't for the life of me remember the name of them.  What do you call them,
so I can look them up and find out more about them?

Thx in advance...

Nevermind.  I found it.

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:32:28 -0700, CLM <CLM@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have asked this question in other forums but can't get an answer.  I really
>want to take some Sql Server and Windows classes.  I know MS offers these
>cool online classes that are reasonably priced on Sql Server and Windows, but
>I can't for the life of me remember the name of them.  What do you call them,
>so I can look them up and find out more about them?
>
>Thx in advance...

I assume you mean e-learning courses!

http://learning.microsoft.com/Manager/Catalog.aspx?qry=sql+server&nav=trainingtype%3aE-Learning&btn=1

John
0
John

Offline DB Items don't fully sync with Online DB
When I'm in Online mode I can see all of my items. If I go into Offline Mode, several items are not there. These items were added several months ago, and the two databases have been sync'd successfully over that time. Qtys are updated, Cashier Info is updates....everything looks good except for about 20 items (out of about 1000). No obvious clues among the items that don't make it over. Appears to be random. This is my second install so whatever you can suggest would be appreciated. -- Consultant ...

check class inherits from 2 interfaces
Hi Guys, I would be grateful if you could give me a hint. I am writing a plugin based program. i have 2 interfaces (abstract classes) IPlugin and IPluginMenu, all plugins inherit from IPlugin but plugins that need menu need to inherit from IPluginMenu and implement OnMenu which is pure virtual. Now in my SDK I have a function called SetPluginMenu and there as a parameter I want to pass a instance of class that inherits from IPluginMenu, but the problem is that I also need to make sure that caller also inherits from IPlugin, so that someone inheriting only from IPluginMenu won't b...

MS-CRM should support Recurring Appointment
MS-CRM should support Recurrring Appointment, just like MS-Outlook. Since CRM works in Outlook, this functionality should be available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

Counting Unique Names
I have a list of technician names in the cell range F1:F100. There are many duplicates of names within these cells. I want to know how many unique names appear in this range. For example: Let's say that Tom appears 20 times, Joe 50 times, Bill 20 and Sue 10 times. I need to know that only 4 technicians were involved. What formula would I use for this? ANY help would be greatly appreciated Thank you, Karen Karen For this ARRAY formula to work there must be no blanks in the rrange =SUM(IF(FREQUENCY(MATCH(F1:F100,F1:F100,0),MATCH(F1:F100,F1:F100,0))>0,1)) This is an a...

Toolbar buttons (text and bitmaps) are disappearing, when using with MFC CToolBar class
Guys, help me to sovle the following problem I have a MFC SDI application (Vc++ 6.0) ( 2 Threads, UI and data acqusition thread). The UI is having a simple toolbar control with text and bitmap. The problem is once i run this application after doing some gui operation (like invoking some dialog box changing to diffrent view) the toolbar button is getting disappeared. sometimes the fonts of the toolbar button is getting changed or sometimes when i move the mouse over the toolbar, the buttons is slowly going away( only back ground color of rebar is comming. Is there any methods to debug this ki...

MS Project Calendar in Excel?
When I'm entering dates in Project, there is a drop down menu that brings up a Calendar box. Is there anyway that I can have the same thing in Project? Is there some kind of plug-in available? Thanks, -Kevin. Hi Kevin Microsoft has one here: http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/CalExcel.htm and Orlando has one here. http://cpap.com.br/orlando/#Calendar Try also a Google search for "excel calendar control": http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=excel+calendar+control -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Excel MVP Followup to newsgroup only pleas...

default user name and password for RMSsample database
Hello, I just installed RMS Store operations 2.0 on a Vista computer. It installed SQL 2005. now I am trying to open the sample database to start a new one. I don't know what is the password for the "sa" user. In version 1.3 with MSDE 2000 the "sa" password was blank. I setup a user and password when I was installing RMS, but that is not working either. thanks for your help bob Hi Bob, Send me an email and I will send you a utility to set SA password. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = "Bob Dahdaleh&qu...

Filling LIstBox with Access users names
Hi Does anyone know how to fill a listbox withthe login names of Database users when Access security has been implemented, i want to be able to delete a user from the system using the listbox to select the user to delete. Many thanks Stuart -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can cycle on the Users collection: For Each x In DBEngine.Workspaces(0).Users ... Next x It would be a matter to append the user name to a list of values. Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Stuart Jack via AccessMonster.com" <u31758@uw...

"..." in file name path
I remember there was one API function that would make long paths short by inserting "..." in path: c:\program files\...\my.xml but I can't remember func name? Try PathCompactPath(Ex) shell functions. "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:%23qRW2%23$6EHA.3596@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > I remember there was one API function that would make long paths short > by inserting "..." in path: > > c:\program files\...\my.xml > > but I can't remember func name? > Try to avoid ever doing thi...

Updating mailNickname (ms-Exch-Mail-Nickname) with the contents of samAccountName (SAM-Account-Name)
I currently have an issue where a good chuck of my e-mail accounts all have Alias fields in Exchange that match the AD login account. However my counterpart administrators in another country have not followed this procedure and therefore their alias fields are many different things with no standardization. I've been asked to find a way to get all exchange accounts alias fields to match their AD login account. If anyone knows anyway (i.e. - script, tool) way to do this I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks, Mark "Stingray" <ks_stingray@hotmail.com> wrote: >I...

[ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default dr
Please Help… I have a button on a unbound form, that fires a macro to run the code below… however… I keep getting [Microsoft] [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified I believe I have everything as far as Access installed correctly… Is there a problem with my code? Public Function Update_Assign() As String 'Error Handling On Error GoTo Err_Update_Assign_Click 'Establish Dim allRecords As ADODB.Recordset Dim cnCh5 As ADODB.Connection Dim strConnection As String Dim cmdCommand As ADODB.Command Set cmdCommand = New ADODB.Command Dim M...

averaging class grades
All I could get it to do was average 3 weeks grades instead of the 6 weeks I put in for (from G1:M1) and by highlighting the whole area-I used the =AVERAGE,etc. I'm not sure what I did wrong still. Please stay with one thread. Let's say you have the data like this John 6 8 9 5 6 7 Mary 6 8 3 7 8 9 .... Zak 5 6 7 8 4 7 .... And that John's name is in A2 and his marks are in B2:G7 and Zak's in B22:G22 The average of John's marks is found with =AVERAGE(B2:G7) The average of week 1 marks with =AVERAGE(B2:B22) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP htt...

Working with a spread sheet to show names, address, etc.
While working with a spread sheet to develop a roster when I have a zip code to enter that begins with a 0 such as 08842 the program refuses to show the zero and continually drops it. Is there a way to rectify this problem? Hi Betty Format your cell as text before you enter the codes (Select the cells and use Ctrl-1 and on the number tab choose text) Or type a ' before the code. -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Betty Cea" <cea@ezlinknet.com> wrote in message news:032e01c389e7$06122910$a401280a@phx.gbl... > While work...

FW: Use this security pack from MS Corporation
--gsydeaoodkdrzxm Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lohgixbpannvck"; type="multipart/alternative" --lohgixbpannvck Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zgzowyecznv" --zgzowyecznv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from...

"Class not registered" startup error
Beginning a week or so ago, when I start Excel 2000, I get Class not registered. Looking for object with CLSID:{AC9F2F90-E877-11CE-9F68-00AA00574A4F} This occurs whether opening an existing file, a template, or "nothing". Two questions; what did I do to cause it, and how do I fix it. Aside, I got a significant spyware infection in the same timeframe, and killing it messed up lots of things ... this problem may have occurred along with that. TIA, George ...

Strange bug in XML Serialization/Mapping classes??
While trying to customize the generated code for an XmlSchema, using the technique explained in http://weblogs.asp.net/cazzu/posts/33302.aspx, I came to a point where I can't advance any further as the framework classes are throwing an exception where they shouldn't. The customization process basically involves using the XmlSchemaImporter class and using its ImportTypeMapping() method. To further customize it, I wanted to modify the type members, therefore, I tried to use the ImportMembersMapping() with exactly the same (working) XmlQualifiedName used for the previous method. I got an ...

MS Exchange problem
Hi We are using Windows 2003 Server and MS Exchange 2003. I get the following message when i tried to access system manager of MS Exchange 2003. "Access is denied, Facility Win32, ID No: c0070005, Exchange System Manager" click ok and it quits. Similarly, I cannot access "Active Directory Users & Computers", it runs ok but when I click on a User object or any object for that matter I get; "Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension, Access is denied, Facility Win32, ID No: c0070005, Exchange System Manager" I click ok then the MMC quits. This ...

Slow MS Access DB over WAN
We have an MS Access 2000 application run over a WAN (wintel server). It is built with a frontend on the users machine and backend on the shared drive of the server. The shared drive is near the root (2 folders away), is accessed by 50 or less people running Access 2000 to 2003 over the WAN, the backend is less than 50 MBs in size, and has only 150,000 records in it. The DB runs exceptionally slow! Just opening forms or reports can take two minutes each! Very frustrating! We have followed Microsoft's recommendations for building this thing but is so slow that it is not very useable. ...

Latest MS Visual C++?
I've just been tasked with writing a small MFC program. I'm very out of date with C and mostly clueless with C++ and the MFC. I've got a several year old copy of Visual C++ 6.0 Standard Edition and managed to install it with no problems. What's the latest version? Any good place to go find an overview of APIs and tools? Thanks, -- Knute Johnson email s/nospam/knute/ Molon labe... Visual C++ 6.0 is very great software for learning how to do program C, C++ and MFC. you could buy few good books at amazon. BMXer. On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:48:41 -0800, Knut...

mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large
Hello - I have a client who can't email us. Everytime he does, it bounces back to him and he gets this error message: <IHA4.IHA-CENTRAL.local #5.5.0 smtp;553 Requested action not >> taken: mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large - on relay of: MAIL >> FROM:<Mike_O'Donnell@theirdomain.com>> I found this link: http://www.faqs.org/qa/rfcc-193.html FW: DELIVERY FAILURE: 553 Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large. Apostrophies (') not supported in smtp address (reply to) by recepient server. So, looking at the erro...

MS Access start up: very slow
Hi All, Since a while, starting my MS Access 2000 (on a WXP platform) takes too much time. The average start-up time is approx. 45 seconds. And that's without opening any database. For comparison: starting Word takes about 6 seconds. And starting any other application takes al long as expected. I cannot think what might have caused this change. I was used to a start-up time of several seconds instead of 45 seconds. I already tried to repair the Access and Office installation, but without noticible effect. Who can give my any advise to solve this problem? Thanks in advance! Paul Pau...

Latest IE8 update 22 Jan 2010 stops MS Money 2005 operating with b
This IE8 security update has caused MS Money 2005 (UK edition) to stop interacting with UK banks. Symptoms: In Money, connect to banks as normal, Insert bank passwords etc. After bank confirmation screen Money screen stays blank and is not updated from the bank servers. Usually account summaries are shown at this time. Stock market updates are unaffected. Removing the IE 8 update on Windows XP corrects the error ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, clic...

Autocomplete, although enabled, does not complete names in TO:
I have turned on my Autocomplete, but it erases my ames sent in the TO: box, everytime I turn off m computer. Help! Home or corporate computer? Reason I ask is that in a corporate environment, if the site has implemented mandatory profiles or is using something that "freezes and restores" the computer to a certain configuration at startup would account for this. What would be happening is that the nickname file is being deleted between logons to the operating system. "The Houstonian" <The Houstonian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Localization and the Comparer class
Hi! Below is a simple program that is using the Comparer class to compare two strings named str1 and str2. If I use the 0x040A as the first argument to the CultureInfo I use the traditional sort order accoding to the MSDN documentation that you can find at the bottom. The WriteLine statement in the program is writing 1 as the value meaning that str1 > str2. Can somebody explain how this works because the comparing is not based on the ascii table ? I mean if we use the normal ascii table we would have said that str1 < str2 because the letter l is less then u. public...

MS CRM Reports
Hi, I have MS-CRM 1.2 installed.This installed Crystal Enterprise 9.0 with some standard reports. In order to customize/add custom reports to the enterprise, MS-CRM implementation guide asks for Crystal Reports 9.2. Some queries....Thanks in advance for all ur help/directions.... 1. I wanted to know if I can use the Crystal Reports for .NET that comes with Visual Studio.NET 2003 to edit/add reports to Crystal Enterprise 9.0 that comes with MS-CRM 1.2. If so, do I face any limitations(in features etc)in using Crystal reports for .NET compared to using independent Crystal Reports 9.2 software...