ERD Tools

Can anyone recommend a good ERD program?
I'm looking for something to build diagrams but there
are so many out there to pick from.

Any advice is appreciated.
thanks,
...bob
0
Bob

VS Tools for GP9
Is there a way to make a custom Visual Studio (.net) form act like a regular GP MDI child form? (Stay visible - not modal) I have a custom form tied to the the SopEntry form which will display additional data about the orders. However it does not stay visible unless it has focus. I need a way for the custom form to be visible while GP and it's other forms have focus. However still give way (allow them on top) to other forms in the MDI. On a side note, it would really be nice if there is a way to get the size and location of a GP child form as well so that I could move and resi...

Tool Bar In Excel With Macros
Hello, Im trying to create a toolbar that takes you through a large report, it contains a 'Home' button which returns you to the index tab (Thats an easy on!) a 'Last Sheet' button that returns you to the previous tab and a 'Next Sheet' button which takes you to the next tab. What's the easiest way to get this to work, and how woul i go bout writing a script to make it work? Thanks Mike, Assigne these macros to two buttons: Sub LastSheet() On Error Resume Next Worksheets(ActiveSheet.Index - 1).Activate End Sub Sub NextSheet() On Error Resume Next Worksheet...

Tool bar button double click
Hi NG I am invoking certain procedure from by clicking tool bar button. The process is very resource intensive and having lot of asynchronous communication. In certain case user double clicks the tool bar button and eventually two instance of process get imitated using same resources. This is creating some dead locks. How to prevent user double clicks translate into one single click rather two single clicks. Thanking yo Regard Raghuram. I don't know if this answers your question exactly, but it might help. Use a variable to store whether or not your procedure is currently being exec...

Microsoft Office Tools
I downloaded and am using Office Pro 2007 for about 2 weeks now and I just noticed that, unless I missed something in the install, the Office Tools Folder and apps. that we so handy in 2003 Pro are not included (I have the trial version) Did I miss something or are they really not there? Thx Jerry They are there. Did you try putting the disk back in and doing a custom install? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA...

Binocular search tool, Excel, loses column designation at "Find"
You have to re-designate which column(s) you are searching or the tool now drops your column choice and searches the entire sheet. Thank you Bennie Nicolo ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid...

Inbox Repair Tool?
Hello, My inbox got corrupt somehow and I ran the Inbox Repair Tool on it. That seemed to work but it happened again about one hour later. Now when I try to run the Repair Tool it scans the inbox but when I hit Repair it freezes and I have to do an End Task. I tried this several times with the same result. Running WinXP SP2 with Outlook 2002. Does anyone know what I might try to get this back in shape? Thanks, Bob How big is your .PST file? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG http://www.scgab.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.r...

Visual Studio Tools with 9.0 Question
Is there a global function or procedure that I can use to get the current great plains username? I'm looking through the Dynamics.Functions and have not been able to find it. -Randy Found it right after hitting send. Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications.Dynamics.Globals.UserId "Randy" <randyvATitolDOTcom> wrote in message news:ukM1sB96GHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a global function or procedure that I can use to get the current > great plains username? > > I'm looking through the Dynamics.Functions and have not been able to find &g...

How do I keep the home tool bar on top
An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on top while I am typing. You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081A95C4-76B9-47E2-A4E6-83A080233AD0@microsoft.com... > An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can rest...

Tool Tips in powerpoint Addin's
I have developed a addin for powerpoint. For each of the controls in the ribbon I have assigned a supertip and screentip property. The problem is that, when the tool tip shows up on the ribbon, the assembly name is also displayed with a help option. Is there anyway that I could remove the assembly name from the tooltip? Or, can i modify the assembly name that appears. I desperately need help! I don't believe there is any way to do this. -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html ...

Does anybody knows some reporting tool other than Crystal Reports
Hey Friends I am in need of a Reporting Tool.Do i have any other option other than Crystal Reports ,CR have increased their prices and hence currently out of budget.I just want some data to be displayed reading from a ODBC database and a few Graphs. Plz Help Vikrant, As the number of suggestions can't exactly be described as overwhelming, let me try what I suppose you don't want to hear: why not give it a shot yourself? http://www.codeproject.com/printing/ and http://www.codeguru.com/printing/index.shtml contains lots of code to get you started, and even though graphs might be inti...

Visual Tools for GP 9.0 SDK Install error
I get an error when trying to install the Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP SDK 9.0. "Requires Microsoft Visual Studio 2005" I've got Visual Studio 2005 Professional installed, from MSDN. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Steven Vallarian > I get an error when trying to install the Visual Studio Tools for > Microsoft Dynamics GP SDK 9.0. > > "Requires Microsoft Visual Studio 2005" > > I've got Visual Studio 2005 Professional installed, from MSDN. Does > anyone have any ideas? > I didn't ever figure out why the message ...

CRM Deployment tools failed
Hello, I need help or suggestion Refer to my(Dismas) previous post. I don't know what to do to finish the project. My CRM deployment MMC failed with the following: "The selected snap-in is not initialized properly(*2)" . I was launching it from program menu. and in the even viewer, there is a "dmlog.IsCRMsysadmin : WhoamI failed" at boot up. Please get back!! Dismas If the WhoAmI call is failing, odds are you are logged in as a user that is not a licensed CRM User, the Security Service is not running, or the user is not a member of the CRM System Admins role. Mat...

Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-8656 6" Digital Caliper
Price:$27.97 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B000M61L4Q Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000M61L4Q I have used all functions of this device: inside, outside, and depth. It's a bit stiff, but for the price it can't be beat. Not even with a stick. As is common with digital devices, the precision (number of digits displayed) is larger than the actual ability of the device to discriminate distances. I would be interested to calibrate the actual precision of this device, not more than .01" even though it displays .001". After spendi...

Can i install the IISLOCKED tools on our exchange2000 server??
I want install IISLOCKED on our exchange2000+SP2 server, But i am not sure what will happening when i installing it. Can i do it? What should i attention when install IISLOCKED tools. Thanks a lot. Normaly, you've got a specific security configuration for Exchange when you install the IISLocked Tool.. Try -- Bon courage, Yannick DUCERF "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: AC2B2C0D-6961-4AB1-A25C-AD39224D9778@microsoft.com... > I want install IISLOCKED on our exchange2000+SP2 server, But i am not sure > what will happening w...

Excel Save / Saveas / Tools- Customize buttons not working
When I click on Save or Saveas button in Excel there is no response from it. My OS is Win ME. How do I solve it. I have re-installed Office but the problem still remains. Hi Brian! With a re-installation of Office it looks like one of two things: A macro in your Personal.xls file Or A case of the NIMDA virus. Try out virus removal first as it is quicker than another re-install. Here's the site for downloads of various virus removal tools: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html You'll see Nimbda in the right hand side list twice. You should download both...

Synchronization fails, created new .ost file, and ran OST Integrity tool.
After creating a new ost file and the problem was not fixed I ran the OST Integrity tool. The result being that even fewer messages being updated in the inbox. The error listed has to do with the inbox folder, it is [80004005- 501-0-550. This is the same message for the sent and deleted folders. When I stop and start the Information Store, I get no errors and am reluctant to run eseutil on it unless that is the only option. I had the thought of exporting the problem folders and then synch, then add them back in and synch again but the export message counts do not add up. This ma...

I need to print the column definition within the ERD diagram?
How does one do that. ...

Lost my file, edit, view, tools, message, help, bar.
I have lost the file, edit, view, tools, message, help, bar. in windows mail. Can anyone tell me how to get it back Hi, dredger. "dredger" <dredger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B14F8D72-492A-478D-A91F-C9639053C716@microsoft.com... > I have lost the file, edit, view, tools, message, help, bar. in windows > mail. Can anyone tell me how to get it back That's the Menu Bar. The WLM Team decided we didn't need it taking up screen real estate, so they HID IT! To see it momentarily, just press <Alt>. To toggle it on or of...

Q: Automate the Fourier Analysis
I am looking for a way to automate the Fourier Analysis in the Data Analysis Tool. I want my sheets and graphs to update when I change values on the sheet. TIA, Larry ...

Spanish proofing tools
The Spanish section at my institution is looking to enhance the Spanish proofing tools for Office X (for Mac OS X). The localized English version that we have can check spelling but cannot check grammar and does not have a dictionary or thesaurus for Spanish. For those of you with OS X, what solutions have you found for providing these tools? Is purchasing the localized Spanish version of Office the only route? I'm wondering if there are less expensive options or other solutions you have discovered. Thanks micon <mconner@gac.edu> wrote: > The Spanish section at my instituti...

exch2003 deployment tool
as one of the steps in the deployment tool of exchange 2003 it says to run dcdiag and netdiag. my exchange 2000 server is not a domain controller, so it says it can't run dcdiag. do i run dcdiag on another server as it suggests? or just ignore that step since my current exchange box isn't a domain controller? i believe i still can run netdiag on the exchange box. Hi, Yes, you can run DCDiag on your DC(s) manually. -- Regards, Scott Schnoll MCT MCSE MCSA MCP+I Microsoft MVP Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Distilled - ISBN 032124592X http://www.e2k3distilled.net Exchange 2000 Server...

Inbox Repair Tool #14
How do I run the Inbox Repair Tool? Search your system for Scanpst.exe, then run it. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Adam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08e501c4a7c1$8d3a2020$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I run the Inbox Repair Tool? ...

Deleted Tools Option from Menu Bar
Ok i know this is going to sound stupid but... I was writting a macro to format a report and wanted to add it to th tools drop down menu; however whilst i was doing so i stuffed up th code and instead have deleted the "Tools" option from the command bar Could someone please let me know how to restore it. Cheers, Ma -- Mat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mat K's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1952 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49858 Right click on your too...

global suggestions tool improvements
It is nice you have the global suggestions tool but it could be significantly improved with the following changes. 1. I would like to get a list of suggestions for a module without doing a bunch of searches. I might see a suggestion I wasn't specifically thinking of that would be benefical to me too. 2. It requires me to sign on a second time when submitting a suggestion - it shouldn't do that. 3. It wants to end my session with Customer Source after I submit a suggestion. I might actually want to make multiple suggestions and/or continue my session in Customer Source for other ...

Mailbox content search tool
Does anyone know of a tool that will allow me to search through all mailboxes for attachments? we have 43GB of data on our exchange. 25-30% of it is jokes, mp3s, and videos. I need a tool that will help me find the email/users that have these files and remove them. thanks Mike Mailbox Manager- look it up, it wont' search by content, but just do it by size, delete any message over 5 meg, that should get rid of a lot. ...