DateTime conversion from Korean

Greetings!

I need to convert a number of time values that look like "1/6/2010 ¿ÀÈÄ
10:28:51" and "1/7/2010 ¿ÀÀü 7:45:00" to DateTime values. Needless to say,
it's not working. I'm pretty sure that the reason is that the "¿ÀÈÄ" and
"¿ÀÀü" are the Korean equivilents of "AM" and "PM". Can anyone tell me which
is which?

Thanks!
Don

Hi
Can you use REPLACE those letters with '' and then convert to date time ?
select cast('1/7/2010 �??? 7:45:00' as datetime)

Msg 241, Level 16, State 1, Line 1

Conversion failed when converting datetime from character string.

select cast(replace('1/7/2010 �??? 7:45:00','�???','')as datetime)

"Don McCullers" <DonMcCullers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Greetings!
>
> I need to convert a number of time values that look like "1/6/2010 �???
> 10:28:51" and "1/7/2010 �??? 7:45:00" to DateTime values. Needless to say,
> it's not working. I'm pretty sure that the reason is that the "�???" and
> "�???" are the Korean equivilents of "AM" and "PM". Can anyone tell me
> which
> is which?
>
> Thanks!
> Don

0
Uri

TimeZone Conversion
I need to convert the current date fetched from the loca machine and convert it to a date of another timezone. any body have readymade function. check SystemTimeToTzSpecificLocalTime -- cheers, Alok Gupta Blogs: http://wdevs.com/thatsalok "Krishna@VZ" <KrishnaVZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1EED8F7-ECBA-4F58-8F5A-27B81AFF397D@microsoft.com... > I need to convert the current date fetched from the loca machine and convert > it to a date of another timezone. any body have readymade function. I convert local to GMT, then GMT to the desired time zone...

Conversion asks for password
I have an Access 97 .mdb file that works perfectly with an application. I converted the Access 97 file to the latest Access 2003 SP2 version. Why - because Access will not allow me to work on the DB within Access unless I convert it. This is stupid! I just used tools and did a conversion. This went OK. Then I tried to use the converted .mdb file with the same application and I get a popup window that asked for a password. What password? I tried my Window Logon password - it failed. No password was ever involved before. If you converted the database you should still have the old 97 datab...

Office Doc modified DateTime required in email Body when attached
Most of the times in our office we circulate the office word/ppts among our group. any One of the group members will change (if required) and circulate again to all members again. so.. at the end of the day. we will have a bunch of mails with same document name attached with modified versions in each mail. It is difficult to know which one is the latest one. Ofcourse i can sort emails and know the latest one. But why dont outlook add the modified time of the document whenever it is attached to email message body. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft re...

conversion #2
how can i convert a .doc file into an excel file Open it in Word and then copy. And then paste into excel????? phil wrote: > > how can i convert a .doc file into an excel file -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Leading zero conversion problem
I have exported data from Outlook 2002 Contacts into an Excel 97 file. In the export process, all the leading zeros in the zip codes have become "'". For example, a Contacts zip code of 01075 has become '1075 in Excel. I tried using Excel "Find and Replace" to replace "'" with "0", but Excel can't find the "'" in the spreadsheet, although it shows in the cells. How can I fix this? I will appreciate advice. Hi Robert, If you mean that the "'" shows in the formula bar, but not in the actual cells...

Time Conversion
I need help in converting time. I am using data from a time clock which currently formats time as 1.5. When I input this data into a cell how can I have it formated to read 1 hour and 30 minutes (1:30) T.I.A. Ed What you could do in an adjacent row or column is format them as Time and then using a formula, divide the input time by 24(hours in a day). >-----Original Message----- >I need help in converting time. I am using data from a time clock which >currently formats time as 1.5. When I input this data into a cell how can I >have it formated to read 1 hour and 30 minut...

Dollar Conversion
How do I make $61.00 read Sixty One Dollars and OO/100? Is there a way? Often asked. Look here http://tinyurl.com/ny87 "Sabrina" <sabrinad@martwash.com> wrote in message news:0b6d01c37ec3$7a2e19f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I make $61.00 read Sixty One Dollars and OO/100? > Is there a way? ...

Excel 2007 to 2003 conversion
Do excel version 2007 convert to version 2003? I have the 03 version and some of my customers send me 2007 files and I can't open them. Hi, You need the compatibility pack http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA101686761033.aspx -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "matinst" wrote: > Do excel version 2007 convert to version 2003? I have the 03 version and > some of my customers send me 2007 files and I can&#...

Quicken 2004 conversion
I've tried to import my Quicken 2004 data into the Money 2004 Trial, but all the account balances come up as zero. Will Money 2004 convert from Quicken 2004? >-----Original Message----- >I've tried to import my Quicken 2004 data into the Money >2004 Trial, but all the account balances come up as zero. >Will Money 2004 convert from Quicken 2004? >. (Later) I was able to convert a Quicken 2003 file with reasonable accuracy, but my Quicken 2004 file won't convert. In microsoft.public.money, Bryan wrote: >I've tried to import my Quicken 2004 data into...

datetime format issues when linking access to excel
Does anyone had problems with datetime issues when trying to link access into excel? using the database query option, it gives me an error of [microsoft][ODBC Microsoft access driver]invalid datetime format on column number 1 (date/time), and will not import the data. ...

Date Conversion Solar date to Gregorian
Dear all, It would be very kind of you guys, if you could help me to set a date conversion in a textbox. I have two fields in a form. The first one stores date in Solar type date (01/01/1388) I want to set such a coding to covert that date to Gregorian date. Example: Today is 14-10-1388 which is 04-Jan-2010. Thanks a lot. On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 22:32:01 -0800, Mohammad Mobin <mobin.net@gmail.com> wrote: >Dear all, > >It would be very kind of you guys, if you could help me to set a date >conversion in a textbox. > >I have two fields in a form. T...

97 conversion to 2002
I am about to take on a project converting hundreds of Access97 DBs to Access2002. Is there anything special I will need to know about this process? Best places for resources if there is a problem? Thanks John > I am about to take on a project converting hundreds of > Access97 DBs to Access2002. > > Is there anything special I will need to know about this > process? > Best places for resources if there is a problem? The only such resource that I am aware of is at Tony Toews' web site, and the page is: Access 2.0 and Access 97 to Access 2000/2002 conversion issues/p...

auto number conversion error
I am trying to convert a database from 97 to 2000 and am getting some ambiguous auto number results. The last auto number from prior to the conversion is 120 and now when I enter a new record after conversion the numbers start at 1291848529 and continue from here. I have a backup to try and convert again, but the same thing keeps happening. Is there something I can do to fix this so the next # will be 121 either in the converted database or somehow through the coversion process? Please, any help? These new #'s are way too large. Thanks, Bridget ...

Conversion from access 97 to 2002/ DAO 3.51 to 3.6
Hi, We recently upgraded an access 97 file to 2002. As a result all our code required DAO 3.6 to access the database. Our VB application seems to be reading fine, but our C++ dll is running soooo slowly in comparison. Any idea what it could be since both pieces of code are both using the same DAO 3.6 library. NOTE: both worked relatively fast in DAO 3.51 in access 97. Michael -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com "Michael Jones via AccessMonster.com" <forum@AccessMonster.com> wrote in message news:e791a0856e5e4054a616bebc5a048b4b@AccessMonster.com... >...

Excel Conversion
I have an excel spreadsheet that I need to convert to mailing labels. The first name, last name, and address are all in separate columns. Can this be converted into a sheet of mailing labels? I am willing to buy the correct size labels necessary, etc. I never converted a file, however, I have done mail merge. Check your later post. Marilyn013 wrote: > > I have an excel spreadsheet that I need to convert to mailing labels. The > first name, last name, and address are all in separate columns. Can this be > converted into a sheet of mailing labels? I am willing to buy th...

Microsoft Word to Visio conversions
Hi, Can Visio import Microsoft Word drawings. i.e. I have drawn quite a lot of flow charts using the MS word drawing tools. This was very tiresome and if Visio can easily import the drawings I will purchase a copy. Thanks there is no formal import facility to move word drawings to visio. if you would post a small example I'd be happy to test it (please nothing confidential or proprietary). al "Paul Betteridge" <pmb@REMOVE_THISpb-net.co.uk> wrote in message news:v75gh11ehkjm98320dvbgorkarthpdepnq@4ax.com... > Hi, > > Can Visio import Microsoft Word drawin...

Time to Number Conversion
Hi I run Excel 2K I download data from a mainframe. One of the entries that is download is a value that represents minutes (or hours) that reflect the duration of a process delay. Example 1 0:47 (which represents 47 minutes. Example 2 8:23 (which represents 8 hrs and 23 minutes) Here is my problem. Although it shows 0.47 in the cell, in the edit bar it shows 12:47:00 AM. as does 8:23 show as 8:23:00 AM. I need a formula that can look at these cells and convert them to a number format of actual minutes. These numbers will then be totalled using a pivot table. Is this possible? ...

quicken file conversion?
how can i convert the data for two mutual funds from quicken to money 2003. i don't want to convert all old data of every acct in quicken 2003. any ideas welcomed ...

Conversion of Works Spreadsheet
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to open a .wks document in Excel. I have multiple documents e-mailed to me in .wks, but do not have works on my computer. "DonnaD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Can anyone tell me if there is a way to open a .wks document in Excel. >I have multiple documents e-mailed to me in .wks, but do not have >works on my computer. See http://google.com/groups?selm=ucFvGIuSEHA.3448%40TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl Donna See Ken Wright's response in this google search thread. http://snipurl.com/6xkw Gord Dibben Excel MVP O...

Automatic data conversion in Excel
When I enter or import data into Excel, 30/150 becomes 30/150, but 2/24 becomes Feb 01, 2024. How to prevent excel from interpereting the data wrong way? -- :-) enter '2/24 -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Dejan" <Dejan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9420C28-9CC7-44EE-97E5-3287E1895488@microsoft.com... > When I enter or import data into Excel, 30/150 becomes 30/150, but 2/24 > becomes Feb 01, 2024. How to prevent excel from interpereting the data wrong > way? > -- > :-) Thank you Tom, it works for key entry. Is it possible to prevent E...

Access 97 to Access 2000 conversion error
Hello, After taking the appropriate steps to convert a security multi-user Access 97 database to Access 2000, the conversion was a success without errors. Though when running the application I encounter this error: The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object '~sq_ffrmBaseDataWindow'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. It appears when the Microsoft Jet database engine is attempting to find an object with a corrupt name. Though there is a form that exist with the name 'frmBaseDataWindow'. Any assistan...

Support for Japanese Language (code pages or other conversion meth
Does anyone know of a way to support Japanese and Chinese with CRM? We will be having incoming emails and webfeeds create cases and we’ll automatically route the cases into a variety of queues. A Japanese customer’s description of their issue should be captured in CRM in Japanese or at least should capture a separate html file as reference. The database is already setup to handle double-byte characters (everything is NVARCHAR). Thus, as long as you have the appropriate fonts, it might already work for you. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ----...

Publisher 2000 file conversion
When attempting to insert a jpeg into a pub document, publisher reports "Publisher cannot convert this file". I have reinstalled the filters but this does not solve the problem. OS is Windows 2000. I found an article in the MS KB, but it only relates this problem to W95/98. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks Colin Did you install the Service Packs for Publisher 2000? -- Don Vancouver, USA "Colin" <cdhsub@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:042601c48b12$1df9d140$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When attempting to insert a jpeg into a pub document, > publisher r...

Conversation
In OL2003, is there any way to keep my sent mails with my received ones in Inbox, so I can see the whole conversation when grouped by conversation? As it is I can only see half the conversation - the bit others say, not what I say!! Basically I'd love to end up with a view similar to the one I see in OL Express when I look at a newsgroup. Doable? Mark ...

Conversion from Outlook 2000 to 2003
Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer and it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data" files (active as well as archive) so I can resume using them with my new computer? Thanks in advance for any help. -- Have a great day, except you spammers To email, remove the obvious ....... On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:10:00 -1000, Les <lester123_nospam@att.net> wrote: > Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer > and > it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data&qu...