Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"

I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007.  Both apps are patched with sp2
and Feb CU.
On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit
Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu.  The only
option I have is Site Settings.  I verified that I am listed as a site
collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look?
sharepoint.setup-administratio 225 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48

Hello,

Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has
checked-out that particular page. To see which user has done so you will
need to navigate to Pages library on your site.

You can also open the site in SharePoint Designer and see the default page
in check-out to field.

Site Collection admins can override checkout.

Check the Edit page option on other pages if the site.

Sunil [MSFT]
------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello,
\par
\par Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular page. To see which user has done so you will need to navigate to Pages library on your site.
\par
\par You can also open the site in SharePoint Designer and see the default page in check-out to field.
\par
\par Site Collection admins can override checkout.
\par
\par Check the Edit page option on other pages if the site.
\par
\par Sunil [MSFT]
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48--

0
sunily

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...