How add value to new attribute created in Active directory

I have created one new attribute in active directory schema as "Bdate", to
store users birthdate data in AD Database. Added this attribute to User Class
& it is showing active in schema attribute. I checked the same is available
in User Class. ACTIVE DIRECTORY SCHEMA > Classes > user.

Now how to add birthdate data in this attribure field for the users. My
Server Details are as under in AD Explorer.

====

Attribute: mayContain

Object: CN=User,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=CPL,DC=LOCAL,172.25.52.254
[mytest.CPL.LOCAL]

Syntex: OID

Schema: CN=May-Contain,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=CPL,DC=LOCAL

Values: employeeId, Bdate,....
==========

Is there any script to add the data in field "Bdata"?

sharepoint.setup-administratio 225 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Searching for data and inserting new rows
Hi I have a spreadsheet from one of our clothing suppliers, which I am going to import into our database for ordering. The format is: Part No. / Description / Price / Size The size is given as a range (i.e M-XL) for each item of clothing What I want to do is analyse the size range and extract what sizes are available, then insert new rows for each of these sizes So, M-XL becomes: Part No/ Description / Price / M Part No / Description / Price / L Part No / Description / Price / XL I've got over 800 individual lines to do, so any help on automating this task would be helpful!! Thanks ...

What is the command to replace a cell's formula with it's value?
What is the command to strip a cell of it's formula, leaving the formula's value? I believe it is F2 something... On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:37:02 -0700, "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What is the command to strip a cell of it's formula, leaving the formula's >value? I believe it is F2 something... I always copy it, then go to Edit --> Paste Special and select Values MP- -- "Learning is a behavior that results from consequences." B.F. Skinner Thank you! (Is there also an F2 command? It's been literally years sinc...

How to activate a checkbox in a form based on field of another for
Hi, hope that someone can help me with this! I have two forms CM-OR related to a table ORÇAMENTO and the form CM-EC related to the table ENCOMENDA. I need to insert a checkbox, named ACEITE on CM-OR, and activate it when the number inserted on the field ORÇAM (from table ENCOMENDA) of the form CM-EC is equal to the field NºORÇAMENTO (primary key of table ORÇAMENTO) of the CM-OR form. Thanks in advance ...

How to flush values in editable CListCtrl
I have two checkboxes. When I check the first one, a page containing an editable CListCtrl will be loaded. After I modify some value there, I check the second checkbox which will load second page also containing an editable CListCtrl. Before I moved from the first page to second page, I modified some values in its CListCtrl and I don't have a choice to click Apply. When I came back to first page, the modified values are gone. I would like to flush the values in the CListCtrl in the first page before the second page gets loaded. However I couldn't find a way to do that. Is there somet...

Add existing contacts to account
Hi, I have tried adding an existing contact to an account - using the contacts list part of the account screen rather than the primary contact (which does allow a contact lookup). Is there any way to lookup an existing contact to add them to this list? Thanks, Michael you can go into the contact and set the parent account field. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP "Michael" <michaelavw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2c29201c4694d$57a20250$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have tried adding an existing contact to an account - > using the contacts lis...

Linq. Create. Need advice.
Hello, I have 3 Linq to SQL entities: Article, ArticleLocalized and Language. Each Article can have one or more ArticleLocalized. And each ArticleLocalized is associated to a Language: public partial class Article : INotifyPropertyChanging, INotifyPropertyChanged { private int _Id; private System.DateTime _Created; private EntitySet<ArticleLocalized> _ArticlesLocalized; // ... } public partial class ArticleLocalized : INotifyPropertyChanging, INotifyPropertyChanged { private int _Id; private int _ArticleId; private string _Conte...

Will unsupported symbols be fixed in new PM?
I'm trying to get used to the new PM, and I think I can almost live with it. The biggest problem for me is that there are two mutual funds MINDX (Matthews India) and LIDIX (Laudus Rosenberg International Discovery) that the new PM says are a "security type not currently supported in the Portfolio Manager". Can anyone tell me why it would just stop supporting these two mutual funds? Other funds from the same family (Matthews Funds) are supported just fine, such as MCHFX and MPACX. I need some idea of a fix coming or a suggested workaround. Does anyone from Microsoft ...

Creating User Customize Form
Good morning, I would like to create a form for a report where users can select the fields on the form that they want on the report. For example, on the left side of the form, we have a list of fields, and the users can move the fields that they want from the left side of the form to the right side. Then click on a command button to preview the report. I went through my Access 2003 book, and I do not see a way doing that. Can someone help me or point me to the sources on doing? Thanks. While you can create an entire report on-the-fly using VBA, it might be easier to place hid...

Get full path directory list on both recursive and non-recursive dir command
This post could easily be titled "Why Unix is so much better than Windows", but that would likely ruffle a few feathers... I have the following seemingly simple requirements: 1) Directory list of *.foo files, recursive to a particular root directory 2) Directory list of *.foo files, in the root directory only The list has to be returned as a full path to the files. What works (returns full path) 1) dir "C:\Path\To\My\Files\*.foo" /b /s What fails (returns filename only) 2) dir "C:\Path\To\My\Files\*.foo" /b I've also investigated t...

Add Extra Column to List Box
I am trying to add an extra column to my "Distribute Invoice" List Box I would like "Distribute Invoice" to show tblInvoice_ItMdt.TotalAmount" like Holding Invoice does Thanks for any help with this................Regards Bob ***Holding Invoices**** lstModify.RowSource = "SELECT tblInvoice_ItMdt.IntermediateID," _ & " tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID," _ & " funGetHorse(0,tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID,false) AS Name," _ & " tblInvoice_ItMdt.TotalAmount" _ & " FROM tblInvoice_ItMdt INNER JOIN tblHorseInf...

Outlook not switching to new user
Often, when I try to switch users in Oulook 6 (for XP) the program seems to become 'unavailable' and the only way I've found toget it back is to logoff. Does anyone konw why this might be thr case Thanks ...

Can a formula check for a certain value in a range? #2
I need a formula function to check if a named range contains a certain entry. A formula similar to: IF(DATA!Dave='computer',d16,""), where DATA is the worksheet and Dave is the named range. But, rather than '=' I need a function that checks if the range 'contains' a single or a number of 'computer' entrys in the range. The quantity of entrys is unimportant. The Range: The named range is a number of rows, of which the first column is merged to contain the name of the person the rest of the data refers to. The data can contain numbers, text or...

Find Min Value in Row or Selected Cells
I have a query where I have product SKU's with various Pgrogram Prices. I want to create an expression to look at these multiple prices and return the lowest price and/or the heading for the lowest price: Name APrice BPrice CPrice SeasonP FlyerP *BestProg *Best Price Widgit 1 1.01 1.25 1.54 1.11 0.99 FlyerP 0.99 Widgit 2 2.01 2.12 2.37 2.99 APrice 2.01 Widgit 3 1.23 1.22 1.25 1.24 BPrice 1.22 Widgit 4 ...

validate a value in a form
Hi, I want to control a value in a form a made a function that works fine in the vbe when i check the value in a form it always tells me "not ok" what do i wrong Jan Public Function f_CheckNR(sNummer As String) As Boolean Dim s1 As String, s2 As String, s3 As String Dim n1 As Double, N2 As Integer Dim nRest As Integer 'MsgBox sNummer If Len(sNummer) = 12 Then s1 = Left(sNummer, 3) s2 = Mid(sNummer, 4, 7) s3 = Right(sNummer, 2) n1 = Val(s1 & s2) N2 = Val(s3) nRest = n1 Mod 97 f_CheckNR = (N2 = nRest) End If E...

Last Calculated Value
I have a spreadsheet written in Excel 2006 for Windows. It has a function written in Visual Basic. When I open it using Excel Mac 08, it opens in an empty sheet, and I need to arrow to the sheet that's used, where a column has #NAME? for the cells using this function. When I open it with Numbers 08, I get "Last calculated value used" as a warning. The numbers from the calculation I had at work are in those cells. I infer that those numbers are saved, but that Excel Mac won't show me them. What good is having Excel for Mac if it's not compatible with...

VBA code to find first blank cell in a column and activate it
MS XP Pro, MS Office 2007. Can anyone assist with macro to find the first blank cell in a column and then to make it the active (selected) cell so that data can be pasted to it and the row in which it is placed. I cant find a stable and reliable solution with the Find Blank Cell procedure in the menu. When you say first blank cell, do you mean - From the top down, the first blank cell with possibly other non blank cells below that blank cell. or - From the bottom up, the cell below the first non-blank cell. Regards, Peter T "Wes_A" <WesA@discussions.microso...

Please Help Outlook error message Can't create file:
Outlook Proffesional 2003 Error message: Can't create file: GBXxA002.doc. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder. I'm triying to open an attachement Please Help Thank you in advance Andy <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook Proffesional 2003 > Error message: > Can't create file: GBXxA002.doc. Right-click the folder you want to > create the file in, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu to > check your permissions for the folder. ...

Excel "forgetting" its add-ins
There is nothing more annoying than having to reinstall the stupid Solver or other add-ins (such as regression) after not using them for a while! I teach the same class every Spring and every late January or early February I need to check a homework problem on my laptop here and there. And every year, the same damn story, I have to insert some stupid disk, which I don't have with me on a trip. I specifically remember doing THE COMPLETE INSTALLATION of the stupid Office software on my machine precisely to avoid this problem, because this incredible annoyance and frustrat...

How to create a reference using VBA to a source list in different Workbook?
Can someone point me in the right direction? I need to perform the the equivalent of the following steps using VBA code instead of manual entry. Create a Reference to the Source List 1.. Open the workbook in which you wish to use the list in Data Validation. 2.. Choose Insert>Name>Define 3.. Type a name for the List, e.g. MyList 4.. In the refers to box, type a reference to the named range. Start with an equal sign, then the workbook name and an exclamation mark, followed by the range name, e.g. =DataValWb.xls!CustName 5.. Click OK Thanks, Keith ...

Another user is creating this item.
Hi In a fresh Great Plains installation, while entering a New ITEM, the moment we tab out of the Item number field, the systems prompts with a message "Another user is creating this item." I couldnt fathon out what could be the reason forit. Strangely it just happens for new item entry. It doesnt occur Customers, vendors or any other master data. Any help would be highly appreciated. ...

Outlook 2002 SP2 - New acct
Need input understanding why when I try to configure Outlook with an MSN web account (Microsoft knowledge base article -287604) the HTTP server option is not available. Is there a setting a can change so this option becomes available? Do the other account type settings show? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com ask...

List Box/ check box custom attribute type
Dear all, Is it posibble to create custom attribute which its type is List Box/ or check box (support multiple selection) since there is no list box choice on the provided type?. I need to add field which is listbox/check box type. If it is possible, please tell me how do I create it. Thank you very much Regards, Esar When creating a new attribute you get to choose the attribute type. If you want a check box (e.g. yes/no) you can choose the type = bit. This allows only 2 entry options. Once you place this field on the form, double click it and go to the format tab and you can c...

how do i create a tab on a form that directs me to tables;queries
I have heard that a tab can be created in a form that direstc you to other areas such as queries or tables. I was wondering how this could be done......... Tables are for storing data, queries for retrieving it. Forms, including forms with Tabs are for displaying that data. Do not allow users to work directly in tables. Create a subform in Datasheet View for the table or query that you want to view and add that to a tab on your main form by first adding the tab control, then dragging the subform onto the control, from the database window or Nav Pane. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, ...

Can't Create a DLL Dialog Box object
Hi I created a Dialog box class within a MFC share Regular DLL. I use the Resource Wizard to create the Dialog and Class Wizard to define the derived class. I'm exporting the class with the _declspec(dllexport) storage class type specifier. When I try to create an object of that derived Dialog box class in the client application... the object pointer is NULL. I get no errors. The DLL is loaded at load-time, the DLL Library is included in the linker. Do you know what step(s) I might be leaving out ?? One person suggested adding the AFX_MANAGE_STATE macro... but, none of the CDialog base ...

Case Or Activity
Hi. I am new to CRM and wondered if anyone could tell me when you should use a service case and when you should use a service activity? I am looking to use it for service to our customers. Much of what we do is carried out onsite too, if that makes a difference! Also, is it possible to print some kind of 'job shet' from a case, in order for us to get a signature from the customer? Many thanks James this may help http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/services/serviceactivitydiagram.mspx ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://ww...