Unexpected Error - KPI View

I am a new to WSS 3.0 / MOSS. I have a KPI list that works fine inside my
intranet. A remote  (extranet) client displays the same list in "All Items"
view without a problem but if I click the list item or switch to KPI view
from I get the "Unexpected Error" message.

Thanks

DT

0
DRedDog

Error when outlook2002 closed
CiceroUIWndFrame:rundll32.exe-Application Error "the instruction at 0x30bd9041 referenced memory at 0x02480f40. the memory could not be read. Click ok to terminate the program." ...

Application Error 0xc0150002 failed to initialize properly
Hi, My program were working ok. However, now I am trying to open Money 2007 and I am getting this error: msmoney.exe - Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application. Should I reinstall the application? Do I need to remove first the one exiting on Control Panel? Please advise, GOSPEL ...

outlook 2003 keeps dying without giving me a real error message
i recently upgraded from outlook 2000 to 2003. i'm now getting the following error when i'm done downloading roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of my email: Task 'mail.mydomain.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: .' there's never anything in the "The server responded..." section. once it dies, it seems to forget that it's already downloaded a bunch of the ...

Error when I click on mailto: links
Greetings, I get an error message when I click on any links that use the mailto: code. Here's the error: Title: Problem with Shortcut Text: The amil program was unable to send mail. I use Windows 98 and Office XP. I use Outlook XP, not Outlook Express as my default mail app. I have ensured that Outlook XP is my default e-mail program. I have also made sure that under Internet Options--> Application, it says that Outlook is my mail program. Anything else I can do? Hold curser over link, press shift key, now you can click on link. "Steve Miller" wrote: > Greetings,...

Unexpected 'Save Changes in Book1' prompt
Running Office 2000 Whenever I exit a workbook I now get the following prompt: 'do you want to save the changes you made to Book 1' I've repaired my Office installation, but this had no effect. Any ideas? There are some worksheet functions that are volatile--that are recalculated when excel recalcs. AREAS() CELL() INDIRECT() ROWS() COLUMNS() NOW() TODAY() RAND() Any of these functions in formulas could make excel think your workbook has changed. Glynn Taylor wrote: > > Running Office 2000 > > Whenever I exit a w...

Inline picture viewing
Is it possible to view pictures attached to an email as an inline display? I.e. within the mail, similar to outlook express can the picture just be displayed? On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 13:38:47 -0700, "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to view pictures attached to an email as an >inline display? I.e. within the mail, similar to outlook >express can the picture just be displayed? No. -- <<<SgtRich>>> Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 News Client (Text): Fort´┐Ż Agent 2.0 www.forteinc.com News Client (Binarie...

How to view email with pictures in-line in Outlook
How do you view email that comes attahced with pictures in Outlook XP just like you would in Outlook Express? Please advise. Thanz! Cheers! Unless the sender embeds the pictures in the message, you can't. Outlook doesn't do that by itself. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Albert" <hongky@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:b46b01c4797c$9eab7980$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do you view email that comes attahced with pictures > i...

Public Folder Calander Default View
We have a Public Folder calendar that was requested to be set to and left as 'Month View' it appears to default to day view and needs to be set to month view by each user, and from what i am told will revert back to day view after logging out and relogging in to the network/exchange. Is there a way to set an attribut on this shared calendar that when it is opened by a client it will open by default in Month view? Thanks for any assistance. In news:2253CCBC-DD0D-4B2D-83AF-4115E4B0FFFD@microsoft.com, Civic <Civic@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We have a Public Fo...

Cube View required to count Milestones over time
I have a basic Data Analysis view which counts milestones over time..however I now what to count a breakdown of those milestones over time..I have Milestone types 1,2 and 3. I have created a Milestone Type custom field at task level to set a value against each milestone ie 1, 2 or 3. How do I then get this Milestone Type field into the Cubes in order to add it to the view? Which cube should I be using etc?? ...

Recordset error
Private Sub SetForm_Click() Dim sqlGroup As String Dim i As Integer Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset Set cn = CurrentProject.Connection i = 1 sqlGroup = "SELECT tempJobTitles.Rank, tempJobTitles.txtJobTitle, tempJobTitles.FirstQuart" & _ " FROM tempJobTitles WHERE (((tempJobTitles.Rank)='" & i & "'));" rs.Open sqlGroup, cn, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic I am getting the following error: Data Type Mismatch In Critera Expression The tempJobTitles.Rank is a long integer. I am guessing that it has to do with the i in the SQL, but I am not su...

How to view email address for a cc address, from emails I receive
My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure out how to do it in Outlook. "Linda Mellin" <Linda Mellin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F06BF4BB-3A27-4326-9A2B-7B0E01903592@microsoft.com... > My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure > out how to do it in Outlook. Double-click on the entry in the Cc field to see the address. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

files & icons always in "details" type view
Hello: I've created some folders in the desktop, and put inside shortcuts to programs that I use mostly. Although I always choose view --> icons, at each startup shortcuts re-appears in "details" view mode. I checked in "folder options", "Remember each folder's view settings" is checked, so what's the problem? thank you Maurice ...

Authentication Error...
Hi, Installation went fine... After completing the installation, I went in deployment mgr, change the administrator account to my user id (with same domain rights in Windows & SQL) then I cannot log in with my id & administrator's id anymore. Before then I was able to log in with administrator id. I searched and found several entries about this issue but non provide a clear solutions... Here is the error message: "Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one ...

Error opening File
I keep getting the message "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". I am running PUB'98 and assume that the files are in '97 format but cannot find a way to open them or import them. If I try selecting file from the Pub browser then it can preview the object but I still cannot open it. Please help someone as this is getting damn frustrating! Thanks What makes you "assume" the files are Pub 97? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jim hooper" <JH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ceb01c47f26$b2636640$...

Debug Error #2
Hi All, Could anyone throw any light on the following:- I have a WIN XP home machine running Outlook 2000 for mail. I have set up 2 profiles one for me and one for my wife. When I first turn on the machine and go into oulook (either profile) everything works fine. Then I close Outlook and go back in on the 2nd profile and get the error box :- "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Error! Program C:\...........\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination (Press Retry to debug the appliacation) Abort Retry Ignore" No matter what you choose the appliacation closes and then...

Error in set up data source
I'm using Windows XP and Office 2K. I tried to set up a data source connecting to an Acces table. When I picked the fields to be included in my query, I got the 'Syntax error in FROM clause' error prompt. The same resulted for connecting to an Excel table but there was no such problem for connection to a dBase (.dbf) file. Any idea? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

Outlook send and receive error message
In outlook when I press the sent and receive button, at the lower right hand corner, the the send/receive status appears, then the message is send/receive complete. On occation more here lately, I get a send/receive error message with the little yellow triangel. Error 0x800CCC0F. What is causing this to occur at random? What can I do to fix this problem? ...

Prefer how Outlook 2000 looked-now using 2003-Can I switch views?
I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to the 2000 display. Is this possible. Kinda, http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview might be helpful. "Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4549A3C-4B06-4AEC-8ADA-DD154CC7795B@microsoft.com... >I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to >the > 2000 display. Is this possible. Outlook 2003 is highly customizeable - tell us what you want to change, and we'll tell you how to achieve it. There is ...

Viewing schedule details
We have upgraded from Novell Groupwise to Exchange and Outlook. I have figured out how to look at other's schedules, but noticed that details about the scheduled time is not currently available. For instance if I place in my calender an item that states that I am away in California on business Monday and Tuesday, when someone looks at my schedule all they'll see is that I am out of the office. Is there a way, through Exchange rights or whatever, to allow people to see the detail for a calendar item? Thanks for the info! ...

Crytal reports error in 1.0
Hi, I installed CRM 1.0 on a new server (W2K Enterprise) and I get the following error when trying to access a sales report. Any ideas??? File Repository Server Input is down. [On Cache/Page Server: SHEFFIELD.pageserver] I can confirm that Crystal Input File Repository service (along with all other Crystal services) is running. I could find no reference to this error in PartnerSource. Thanks, Lindsay. ...

Outline view becomes corrupted
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I work in Outline view quite a bit when drafting documents. In Word 2008 12.2.3 (091001) running on a MacBook Pro 13&quot; Unibody with 10.5.8, if I scroll up and down through a document in Outline view, the symbols on the left that denote paragraphs and subheaders end up not redrawing correctly. Occasionally, text will also overlap itself and Ive also seen behavior where it appears that Word this my cursor focus is actually several lines up from where the appearance of the pointer or cursor is on the screen. <...

error in reporting service
when i restart the crm server the crysatl APS service allows stop and it must be started manualy in the event vewier i found tis errore after restarting the crm server source: Crystal_CrystalAPS event id : 35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_CRMCRYSTAL'. Login fails.). do you have an idea thanx Are CRM and SQL installed on the same box? If so, my gue...

Date Error
Hello, Any help on the following matter would be greatly appreciated... I recently upgraded from Windows 95 to Windows 98 (yes, I realize the year is now 2005) and when I tried accessing one of my Excel spreadsheets, the dates were all whacky... For instance, what used to show as 05-Feb-2005 now appeared as "05<>Feb<>2005" (where <> is actually a small square). When I input a new date, it treats the entry as text as opposed to a date. This is even though I format the cell to recognize the entry as a date. Has anyone experience this before? I've been able...

Tracing Precedents and Dependents
Hi, In an older version of Excel I used to be able to click on a cell that DIDN'T have any precedents or dependents, and select the TRACE button, and simply hear a BEEP. I liked that -- I could move right on to the next cell and check again. Now, for some reason, when I select the tool when there is no precedent or dependent, then I get an Error Dialog Box telling me there are none -- and I have to click OK for the box to go away. I go through literally hundered of cells checking dependents and precedents on some projects, and this is a MAJOR inconvenience. I suspect there is an easy ...

interface not registed error while sending mail in ms outlook2003
While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showong Interface not registed. Please give me solution how to rectify it. Thanx & Regards Dipankar Sanyal Start->run, type "regsvr32.exe ole32.dll" and press okay. This should = reregister the object and get rid of the error message. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, DIPANKAR SANYAL asked: | While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showon...