Tree view of wiki pages: is it possible???

Hi all,

I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu
(the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy
navigate the wiki pages...

maybe a wiki library is not what I need, because none will add or
remove contents... basically I'm using a site as an "instruction
book"...

and the tree view should make easy to navigate the differents web
pages...

any suggestion???

Thanks

Vit
0
Vit

On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu
> (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy

Have you ever try to change tree view setting which is in quick
launch ? hope it can help..:)
0
pelly
3/21/2010 8:59:49 AM
On 21 Mar, 16:59, pelly Tang <tangos.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu
> > (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy
>
> Have you ever try to change tree view setting which is in quick
> launch ? hope it can help..:)

yes, I have,

this work for document library not for wiki...

thanks

Vit
0
Vit

Contact View and Automatic Formatting
I have installed Outlook XP (Office XP have SP1 and SP2); I try to personalize a View of Contact folder. I want to use Automatic formatting and set this condition: "Message Class" contains "IPM.Contact". It doesn't work! When i used Office 2000 it work.. strange.. any helps?? Andrea ...

Have a display "Paging" through an XML file.
Via an ASPX (and code behind) in .net 2.0 I want to be able to "page" though and display the contents of an xml file. So if there are 100 elements, I can display "page 1 of 4" and list 25 elements per page. How can I do this? Below is the code used to display the XML file // Create XmlDocument and load the XML from file string FilterValue = "Autos"; XmlDocument XmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); XmlDoc.Load(new XmlTextReader(XMLFILE)); //Create the XsltArgumentList to be passed to the xslt doc XsltArgumentList xslArg = new XsltArgumentList(...

Unable to view Public Folders from Outlook Calendar
I'm running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I created a public folder named "Trades Shows" as a calendar. I can view "Trades Shows" from the calendar list view under Mail, but I'm unable to open the calendar from the calendar tab by choosing "Open a Shared Calendar". When I choose to view Public Folders from the dropdown no public folders are listed. I have 10 public folders and none of them are listed in the dropdown selection list. Any idea why this would be the case? I think it will be if you add it to your "favorites"... -- Su...

do no split table across pages
How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page break? The last row goes on the next page. I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution. Can we clarify - you DONT want a table to extend to a new page. The following article has tips on how to control tables extending across pages. http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/KeepTableOn1Page.htm Hope this helps DeanH "jammer" wrote: > How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page > break? > The last row goes on the next page. > I might add t...

Custom View Question Please
Outlook 2003. I'm sure I can probably do this but I am not sure how. I would like to make a default custom view that has a monthly calendar in the large pane on the right and on the left the folder view that you get by pushing the "Mail" button (Favorite folders on top and All Mail Folders under that). How would I do this done please? -- Thanks in advance... Bob You can't have mail in the navigation pane and the calendar in the middle. Sometimes the navigation pane won't change to the calendar until after you select a specific date, but that's a fluke, not typ...

Why can't I format background for web page?
when I try to format a background for a web page it isn't working. Help! 1) How are you trying to format a background? 2) Define "isn't working". 3) Version of FrontPage. Not enough info. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "village rose" <village rose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:020E1997-4A88-4012-9960-C79CCED3B16F@microsoft.com... : when I try to format a background for a web page it isn't working. Help! ...

Workbook page numbering
How do you get consecutive page numbers in a workbook with multiple worksheets? Group select them, then print: Click on the leftmost sheet and shift-click on the rightmost. In article <085101c3779f$ad811850$3101280a@phx.gbl>, "Terri" <tsavage@worleyassociates.com> wrote: > How do you get consecutive page numbers in a workbook with > multiple worksheets? Forgot to mention: Make sure you ungroup the sheets once your printing is done - any changes in a grouped sheet is made to all of the group. In article <jemcgimpsey-2D8D31.08470810092003@msnews.microso...

New Document Page
Somehow I saved text on my "NEW" document page. When I open a new page, it has text on it. Tried clearing and saving but it wants to save a new document, not the blank page. Anyone know how to get back to a new blank document page? Thanks, CT See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "CT" <CT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D640D22B-FC36-43B8-9D46-CC07AF564CA9@microsoft.com... > Somehow I saved text on...

Page Options in Publisher 2007
I woner if anyone has a clue about this problem I am having. None of the 5 Microsoft technicians that I have talked to have any understanding. I create a newsletter by starting with a newsletter template. I modify the template by adding my own stories and artwork. That works fine. But then, when I want to made a web doxument of this, I want to convert the mulicolumn newsletter to a single column web newsletter. To do this, I go to PAGE OPTIONS and click "1 Column." But when I do this, all of my work is erased and replaced by the content of the original template as it wa...

"Outlook cannot correctly save the view" ...
Outlook 2000 / Exchange 2003 Outlook v2000 will give an error when just scrolling through the Inbox: "Outlook cannot correctly save the view. Any changes you made to the view may be lost." Then when you try to open a message you get "Outlook is unable to view the object". The only way around it is to shut down Outlook and restart. When you get back into Outlook, any customization (colors, fonts, preview settings) the user had to their inbox is gone. Anybody seen this? Suggestions? Thank you. KJS wrote: > Outlook 2000 / Exchange 2003 > > Outlook v200...

Need help printing multiple pages in VB.Net 2008
I am having a problem printing multiple pages with a common header/footer etc in VB 2008. I have the following code which will print a single page exactly as I need it. '***************** Print button click event ************ Private Sub cmdPrint_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdPrint.Click pdPrintCal.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = lblCurPrt.Text pdPrintCal.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = True If chkPrtPView.Checked Then pvPrintCal.Document = pdPrintCal pvPrintCal.Icon = Me....

Pdf/Multiple Pages/& Publisher
Hi, I created a catalog merge in Publisher. The merge creates 100 different postcards and they are printing 4 different postcards to a page. My problem is the printers cannot access a publisher file, so I'm trying to convert it to a pdf. I have a pdf writer so that's not a big deal, I use it all the time. For some reason though this time when I print to pdf, it's creating 12 different pdf documents instead of one. The printer is charging us $4.00 to open every file and I don't want to pay more to open my files then it will cost me to have them printed. Any ideas on...

excel file cannot be viewed
i used access to export a table to another excel file. but the excel file cannot be viewed by just double-clicking its icon. however, it can be viewed by opening it from excel itself. why is it so? please help me. any help is very much appreciated. thank you in advance Try this: <Tools> <Options> <General> tab, And *uncheck* "Ignore Other Applications". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "FooYC" <FooYC@discus...

How to use a ListCtrl in a doc/view application?
I have build a application with a CFormView with a ListControl on the dialog resource. I want to know where you are suppose to declare the variable that is used to reference that listcontrol. I Just used the class wizard to add a reference to it in my view class, but how to I access that variable in my document class. I want to say update my list from within the doc class, How do I do that? Hope this all makes sense. >I have build a application with a CFormView with a ListControl on the dialog >resource. I want to know where you are suppose to declare the variable that >is used to...

merging over multiple pages
This might be a basic question, but is it possible to merge over multiple pages (like in word)? I couldn't find any merge rules like in Word (i.e. <<Next Record>>). I want to create a catalog that (A5 format on landscape A4 pages) would run over multiple pages and be able to print the result back to back correctly so that the pages can just be stapled together and folded book style and read p1, p2, p3 etc. Is this possible? Kind Regards Damo What you have described is the way a catalog merge works. Setup your publication as a booklet, use the catalog merge. Lots of hel...

"Link to web Page" parameters?
Hi I would like to create a new report that show a custom build report (an ..aspx page). But I can't figure out how to pass parameters til the report. I've created a report inside CRM of type "Link to web page" and have typed in "http://microsoft.com" in the location. When I run the report from the report list everything looks fine, but when I run the report from eg. an account it fails big time. How do I pass the parameters? I've tried things like "http://microsoft.com?id={0}" with no success... -- Best regards Casper Jensen CRM Extens...

In publisher when I send 1 page by email do only some hyperlinks #3
I have created a one page document, with about 30 hyperlinks to web pages, when I send it by email why do only some of the hyperlinks work, even though they all work when previewed as a web page. -- dave ...

view cell content in header
Hi folks Can I customise the header so the left section = the content of a cell in the sheet eg A1. All I seem to be able to do is add date, page etc etc.. thanks john Images of home (NZ) http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz/home What we are up to in the UK http://www.titahi-bay.co.nz You need some VBA code to do this: You can use the workbook_beforeprint event to modify the header. Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With Me.Worksheets("sheet1") .PageSetup.LeftHeader = .Range("a1").Text End With End Sub This goes behind the ThisW...

view & update (VBA-command button) two sheets concurrently
I would like to have two sheets visible concurrently so I can see the results of an update (both sheets) triggered by a command button (VBA macro code) on one of the sheets. Goto menu Windows> New Window and select the appropriate sheet, then Windows>Arrange... This wiull get your setup, do this with the macro recorder on and you get your code. --- HTH Bob Phillips "jay4690" <jay4690@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA58C497-08AA-466E-8304-BC1EB5C2CE04@microsoft.com... >I would like to have two sheets visible concurrently so I ...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

Printing row titles each page
Using the tutorial when it comes to printing row titles on each page, I do not know what to put in under the "Printing Titles". I assume it was the row number (1) but that does not work. What do you put in to print titles on several pages. Thank you.. ...

Smartlist Builder View Security
I have a poweruser who builds Smartlist reports but she does not have access to SQL. When she creates a new report using an existing View, the user always gets a blank Smartlist report (exploring...completed... no records). We followed the advice to mark all tables and views in SmartList builder security but that never seems to do the trick. I am running grant.sql on all our companies now. Does she have to come to me to run the script every time she has a new report? Why doesn't the Smartlist Security option add DYNGRP to the view security? thanks Because Smartlis...

SQL Views for CRM reports
I created an ODBC datasource, some stored procedures and a view in SQL Enterprise manager on which I based and developed a fairly complex Crystal Report. I tried uploading this report to CRM and the error I am getting when trying to open it is this: Crystal Report Viewer: "Failed to load database information. File *****.rpt" Thanks, Miriam Microsoft CRM 1.2 is only licensed to access crm data. I assume you are using an odbc data source to bring in data from other systems? "Miriam C." <MiriamC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC6C6276-AE81-4...

Word 2008 "Draft View" font drawing issues
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When I work in &quot;draft view,&quot; which is most of the time, and I'm scrolling, the program often doesn't properly redraw the text. As a result, the ends of lines of text disappear or sometimes I see double images of text. I can redraw the text either by doing a &quot;select all&quot; or by flipping to &quot;print layout view,&quot; both of which are complete time-wasters. <br><br>I didn't have this problem in Word 2004 when I was in &quot;normal view,&quot...

Excel 2003 does not display color shading in normal view but only.
The problem can be caused by the high contrast setting. There's information in the Excel FAQs here: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Fill NewOffice2003 wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...