Tree view of wiki pages: is it possible???

Hi all,

I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu
(the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy
navigate the wiki pages...

maybe a wiki library is not what I need, because none will add or
remove contents... basically I'm using a site as an "instruction
book"...

and the tree view should make easy to navigate the differents web
pages...

any suggestion???

Thanks

Vit
0
Vit

On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu
> (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy

Have you ever try to change tree view setting which is in quick
launch ? hope it can help..:)
0
pelly
3/21/2010 8:59:49 AM
On 21 Mar, 16:59, pelly Tang <tangos.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu
> > (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy
>
> Have you ever try to change tree view setting which is in quick
> launch ? hope it can help..:)

yes, I have,

this work for document library not for wiki...

thanks

Vit
0
Vit