The menu bar on top of the main toolbar is missing

I cannot get the menu bar to show no matter what I do. Can anyone help? I
have the basic sharepoint designer 2007

How do I move my worksheet from under the toolbar?
My worksheet is under my toolbar and I am not able to get it to move down. I cannot grab the top or the minimize/maximize button. Can someone please help me? I know it has to be something simple. Hi JewlyCC, Try: Window | Arrange | Ok - --- Regards, Norman "JewlyCC" <JewlyCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6514FACC-7407-4E3E-9C06-E0870E9A97DE@microsoft.com... > My worksheet is under my toolbar and I am not able to get it to move down. > I > cannot grab the top or the minimize/maximize button. Can someone please > help > me? I kno...

Get Word 7 to display the complete path at the top of the screen?
I would like to have the complete file path displayed at the top of the screen when a Word 2007 document is open. How is it done? Add the Document Location item (from the Commands Not in Ribbon group) to the Quick Access Toolbar. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "seniorhelper" <seniorhelper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ACFBCD7-DABB-4480-BE19-5BB624B5ADB3@microsoft.com... >...

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...

Change event missing from Forms 2.0 combo box.
I'm doing a project in Access 2000 using forms and MS Forms 2.0 combo boxes. I'm not using the native Access combo box because it lacks an Add Item method and is therefor very difficult to populate. I want to do something when the user makes a selection in the combo box so I need to respond to the Change event. The object browser shows a number of events including Click and Change available for the combo box. However, these events do not appear in property list of the combo box so I cannot get to them. I have confirmed that I'm using the Forms 2.0 combo box and not the native o...

EDC batch missing
I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions to settle. I am able to run EDC report and it shows those transactions status open, but obivous they're missing in settlement screen. Thanks Dave Never mind. I'd fixed it by reindexing the database. Dave "DCR" wrote: > I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when > they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions > to settle. I am able to run E...

vertical scroll bar display bug?
I am having a display issue with a form that I am using as a subform in datasheet view. When run alone everything works fine but as a subform it does not initially display a vertical scroll bar even though there are more records than can be displayed in the space available. To see the other records it is necessary to use the navigation buttons on the keyboard to move down the list. Scroll bars will appear once navigation forces a row over the top end but all records below the original set of visible records will not show any dividing lines between rows. This subform drives another subf...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Adjusting toolbar size, restore toolbar
I use MSN stock quote add-in. This has a toolbar w/ several buttons on it. However, I did something the other day and now I can not view all the buttons. And I can not adjust the width by "dragging". How can I restore the toolbar or adjust the width. I also unistalled and reinstalled the add-in, but it did not help Thank you! Try View > Toolbars > Customize "Josh M" wrote: > I use MSN stock quote add-in. This has a toolbar w/ several buttons on it. > However, I did something the other day and now I can not view all the > buttons. And I can n...

Keeping Row 1 At Top When Scrolling?
How do i make it so that the top row, row 1, stays at the top of my sheet no matter how far i scroll down the page? Many thanks Kev. Kev, Select cell A2 and then go to the Window menu and choose Freeze Panes. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "KMc" <mcauley@ourgeneration.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:bf0re3$uoe$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > How do i make it so that the top row, row 1, stays at the top of my sheet no > matter how far i scroll down the page? > > Ma...

Sendung mail from Explorer (shell menu)
Hi I just migrated from OE to outlook2000. (due to use of my Ipaq ) Why is my mail stuck in the outbox if i sent some documents from the Shell menu in Explorer ? Can i avoid having to open the items in my outbox to get the actually sent ? Johan ...

Missing space on my computer
So without me downloading or adding anything to my computer I have Slowly watched the gigabites disappearing from my computer. Now this has happened over a period of time so I've been taking corrective measures and trying to reallocate items onto disks etc. but in all truth its a bit beyond me whats taking up all the space. It says that I have 450 GB on drive C. Total. I've been looking at the files and the folders on the drive and I can only account for around 250 GB of space being used combined between music movies and programs. I don't think I have any hidden files.....

Outlook Express missing Inbox
A couple of days ago I had problems with an error message, could not see the server. At the same time my inbox weny AWOL. Any clues how to restore? see tomsterdam.com to learn how to reconnect it- the missing mail is in a file called inbox*.dbx. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c20701c3...

Picture missing and unable to re-insert?
Hi. I've been putting together a powerpoint 2003 slideshow purely with images for use in a theatre production (projections). All was fine and I had been fine tuning the presentation however this morning I found that the presentation had dropped an image from the slideshow. Powerpoint will not let me insert this image again and if I try it on a new slide or even a new presentation the image will not insert. I can view the JPEG image on many microsoft programs and I had been viewing it with no problems before this morning. Very frustrating. Any help would be great. Thanks. Kier...

Toolbar help...
Hi, I have a command button which I need to access from every worksheet in a workbook. How would I go about putting this command button into a toolbar so it will be seen at all times? Any help is appreciated. Best Regards, Mjack --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Mjack, Is the command button calling a macro? If so you can add a button to a toolbar and assign the macro to it. 1) Right click on an existing toolbar and select Customize. 2) If desired, select New to creat a new toolbar 3) Select Commands and go to Catagory Macros 4) Drag the Custom Button to the desir...

track changes toolbar always pops up: make it stop!
this is one of those small things about word that drives me up a wall: whenever i turn track changes on and hit ok in the dialog box, a track changes toolbar suddenly appears. i don't want it there. i just want to edit what looks like a normal document with word tracking changes in the background. is there any way to make this toolbar stop appearing automatically? There's no provision in the program -- the bar is deemed necessary for more users than not. Depending on your version of Word you may be able to come up with a programmatic solution. Regards |:>) Bob Jones ...

Rotating hourglass icon in status bar
I have recently started using Outlook 2003. I noticed that there is an icon in the shape of an hourglass in the status bar. The icon continuously rotates. When right clicked, it presents a menu with items Details... and Cancel, both of which are greyed out. Can someone tell me the purpose of the icon and how I might be able to hide it? Thanks, Jim ...

Helped with stacked bar chart and percentages
I am attempting to create a stacked chart with two data series (one representing the number ontime orders, and the other late). I would like to have a label on each bar that would tell the percentage of ontime. Perhaps someone would have a good example? Thanks for your help, -A Calculate the percentages in additional columns. Use one of these free Excel add-ins to apply labels from these ranges to the series in your chart: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com/ss - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltie...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

"New" menu item doesn't "Save"
I have VC++ 6 and RichEdit. I use IsModified() to test the changes to the document. But, the "New" IsModified doesn't work. I do use pDoc->SetModifiedFlag(true); in void CHtmlRichEditCtrlSSL::OnChar(UINT nChar, UINT nRepCnt, UINT nFlags). That's why I want to know why OnNewDocument doesn't get modified when it should. (The OnNewDocument is in the CDocument class.) BOOL CHTMLEditDoc::OnNewDocument() { if (!CDocument::OnNewDocument()) return FALSE; CMainFrame* pFrameWnd = static_cast<CMainFrame*>(AfxGetMainWnd()); if (NULL != pFrameWnd) { CHtmlRich...

Missing "Tabs" in CRM
Hi All, I am facing a problem in the 'settings' chapter. The "buttons" settings and customization disappeared for 1 user. Other users with the exact same roles still can see the buttons. Reassigning the role does not help. How can i solve this problem? Gr, Joep Does the user have the Outlook client installed and have both Outlook and the web UI open at the same time? If so, then parts of the web UI will disappear. There's a post about this on my blog which details the workaround. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Joep" wrote: > Hi ...

Microsoft Exchange options missing from the windows backup utility
Im trying to use ntbackup installed in serverA (windows 2003) to backup a exchange server in serverB (windows 2003 SP1) A Exchange Servers Folder doesnt appear in ntbackup, then I have Exchange System Manager in serverA installed but still..the Exchange Servers Folder doesn't appear. some idea ? does the account you're logged on with have sufficient Exchange permissions? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Alexander Wolff" <AlexanderWolff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7FFD6EA-10CA-42C2-9A46-92EED4FA16E2@microsoft.com... > Im trying to use ntbackup i...

missing MSOE.DLL file
Help! My husband erased some items on the computer and Outlook cannot be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded. Where can I download this file? Have you tried the Detect/Repair option in Outlook? mdh "Trex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a9601c3b2af$cd22d9a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Help! My husband erased some items on the computer and > Outlook cannot be started because MSOE.DLL could not be > loaded. > > Where can I download this file? ...

bar code help, adding asterix to reference
Hi, A simple one im sure, cell b4 contains a number, i want cell c4 to display the same number with an asterix (asterisk?) at either side for my bar code font? ="*",B4,"*" What's the correct way to enter this? Many thanks as ever, Rick ="*"&A1&"*" seems to work after some trial and error, could there arise a problem doing it this way? Thanks, Rick "R D S" <ricknewsgroup@members.v21.co.uk> wrote in message news:352cf1F4gusjfU1@individual.net... > Hi, > A simple one im sure, cell b4 contains a number, i want cell c4...

Show stdev errorbars on pivot bar chart
I have made a pivot bar chart using excel 2003, and I would like to show error bars on this bar chart. The values for the bars are averages of a certain quantity. The values for the errorbars should be the stdev of this quantity. It is possible to add error bars in the existing chart using "Format data series", but that only works for one particular chart. If I update the underlying data or plot other quantities, then the errorbars are gone. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Like all custom formatting in pivot charts, refreshing the data clears the formatting. Microsof...

Toolbars hide where?
Apologies, I've not kept a note of when you told me before - where do XL toolbars and their custom buttons hide? Universal macros are in PERSONAL residing in Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART\ No problem with Word - it's all in Normal - but I don't think they are in PERSONAL since they sometimes disappear when the is no problem with PERSONAL. Thanks again. Francis Hookham Customized toolbars are kept in a file with an extension of .xlb. It's location an name varies with the version of excel and the version of windows you're running. For me (xl2003 and winXP...