SharePoint 2010 Beta expiry date

Is there any expiry date set on SP2010 Beta? If yes, where can I view that
date?

TIA

J Justin

here is the link you get the details on that
http://blogs.msdn.com/ekraus/archive/2009/11/17/sharepoint-2010-beta-2-is-finally-here.aspx

Justin Jeyaraj wrote:

SharePoint 2010 Beta expiry date
28-Apr-10

Is there any expiry date set on SP2010 Beta? If yes, where can I view that
date?

TIA

J Justin

Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5261083e-6e03-4b25-8728-fc3cf6855293/free-online-courses-avail.aspx
0
Sanjay

can i arrange a date colmn in order of the dates by some shortcut
please answer I'm not with you 'shortcut'. Can you not simply sort them? (Data>Sort...) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "sakshi" <sakshi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F46F10DE-8956-4F24-B783-DF10D21150A8@microsoft.com... > please answer ...

Date Conversion in Excel 2007
We've come across a strange problem in Excel 2007. We format a group (doesn't matter the number) of cells to have a Date format of xx/yy/zz (we've also tried other formats with the same result). After the cells are formatted, we type in 31401. This should convert the date to 03/14/01. This is what happened in older versions. Now, however, it's converting those dates improperly. What I've determined is that Excel is starting every date out as 01/01/1900. It then converts whatever we enter into a number, and adds that many days to 01/01/1900. For example, if I enter 01...

Schedule emails to automatically be sent at a future date and time without user being logged in.
We have a request to create an automated email to be sent out twice a month to our company pay statement notifications. The payroll department is currently using the option to Do not deliver before the certain date and time which is working for now but is a problem if she logs off of her machine or if the machine turns off on her overnight when the email is scheduled to be sent. I was wondering if there were any other options or solutions that we might be able to try to have a generic email setup to automatically send at certain dates and times without having the user being logged in...

Summing the number of incomplete jobs within a date range -sumprod
Hello, I need help figuring out a formula that counts the number of incomplete jobs for a specific worker that are within the next seven days. I would only want to count the "Date Completed" column if it was blank and within seven days from today's date. I've tried using sumproduct, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the date calculations to work properly. My data looks similar to this Worker Due Date Date Completed Bob 1/18/2010 1/13/2010 Bob 1/21/2010 Bob 2/20/2010 Tom ...

Reporting Services Sharepoint Add-in
I have recently setup SRSS in integrated mode and everything seems fine. I am using SQL Server 2005 with WSS 3.0 as part of a project server installation. Previously I had been using SRSS in native mode. The setup of SRSS has all completed successfully and I have gone in to Sharepoint Central administration and done all the Reporting Services configuration. I now want to set up a site on my server to publish all my reports to. However, the Report Center template that is constantly referred to is not available. Where do I go from here? ...

Open files from Windows Sharepoint Services
Hi all, Is any way to open a file directly from WSS 3.0 without insert a login? Every time I open a Word or Excel file from WSS 3.0. It prompt me an username and password. Although it is working fine, is any way to skip this because I feel all user login to WSS, they already insert the information. Why we need to insert again and again? KF Thomas SHIU ------=_NextPart_0001_D45576F1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Have you tried adding the site the trusted sites zone? Harish K ------=_NextPart_0001_D45576F1 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Co...

How to insert date using a pop up calendar control in a cell in E.
It has to be simple to add a control to an excel worksheet so when a user clicks on a cell a calendar pops up allowing the selection of a date. I just can't figure out how to do it. 1. View..ToolBars...Control Toolbox 2. Click the button for More controls (looks like two hammers) 3. From the list Select "Microsoft Date Time Picker " 4. Drag on sheet for the size of the control 5. Turn off design mode (green triangle on the control toolbox) to use the DT control "sinned81" wrote: > It has to be simple to add a control to an excel worksheet so when a user &...

Arrange deleted items by date deleted in Outlook 2002
Is there any way to set up a field in the "Deleted Items" folder that will allow you to sort by the date deleted? Thanks. DP My bad. Outlook 2000, not 2002. DP >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way to set up a field in the "Deleted Items" >folder that will allow you to sort by the date deleted? >Thanks. > >DP Um - the deleted items folder is for trash. Why do you keep trash beyond the end of your Outlook session? If you want to retain the mails prior to delete, create a folder for questionable items and move the mail there. Please realize...

Query Date Help
I need to create a query that will do the following: these are my fields: resign date, hire date I need to subtract the resign date from hire date but I want it to return the answer as years, months & days ie. 11/7/1986 - 6/18/1979 = 7 years 4 months & 19 days is there a way to use the DateDiff function to return years, monts & days? Look at this link on "A More Complete DateDiff Function" http://www.accessmvp.com/djsteele/Diff2Dates.html -- Good Luck BS"D "aldunford" wrote: > I need to create a query that will do the following: > > th...

Run query from date input on form
Hello all! I have what I hope is a easy situation. I have a table that has information that is entered daily with a field "Completed Date". I want to add a text box to a form where a user can enter a date and hit a button that will run a query for that specific completion date so I can have the query results exported to Excel. Would I use an unbound text box on the form? How would I set up the query to take the date entered in the form? Thank you very much! - Joker -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Yes, an unbound textbox would be one w...

Make Day CAPS In Custom Date Format
I've got a cell formatted thus: hh:mm ddd dd.mm.yy which returns 19:20 Thu 25.02.10. I want 19:20 THU 25.02.10, ie the day in caps. You need to use the Upper function, as in: =UPPER(TEXT(A1,"hh:mm ddd dd.mm.yy")) Regards, Fred "robzrob" <robzrob@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:15c33695-2b53-4d8f-8173-1aa6f178b739@g28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com... > I've got a cell formatted thus: hh:mm ddd dd.mm.yy which returns 19:20 > Thu 25.02.10. I want 19:20 THU 25.02.10, ie the day in caps. I don't think you'll be able to do it in for...

Polynomial Regression with Dates
I had Excel develop a 6th order polynomial regression with Dates (M/D/Y) as the independent variable (x) and Hydraulic Flow as the dependant variable (y). Unfortunately, when I try to use the equation to generate Hydraulic Flow values the equation outputs extremely large numbers that make no sense. I imagine that the problem has to do with the Date format. Does any one have a solution for this issue? Regards, OBR I wonder whether the problem is your use of the date -- not the format. Excel stores dates as an integer, starting with 1/1/1900. So April 14, 2008 is stored as 39552. (The...

Visio 2010 beta and BCSRuntime.dll problem
I recently downloaded Visio beta 2010 and now, upon opening Outlook (From office 2003), I receive the BCSRuntime.dll missing error. Seems to work ok but I'd like to resove the problem and eliminate the notification. I also run full Office 2007 suite. -- SP ...

Sorting contact info by date
Hi Everyone: I'm hoping you can help. Is there any way that you can print a report that shows the last contact date for a Contact. We are trying make a list of customers not contacted within the last 3 months. Is there a way to export it to Excel for instance and create a report that way? Thanks! Assuming you already have a field populated with the last contact date for each contact: Create a table view that shows that field and any other fields you want to appear in the Excel spreadsheet. Set a filter on that view to show only those contacts with a last contact date greater t...

sheet names and representing a date
Hi I have a workbook that each sheet tab needs to be named the after a particular date in its worksheet. This is so that the contents can be imported into a database as they are updated. The dates have to be presented "yyyymmdd" with no dividers. Obviously it is a representation of a date and not the real thing. I am always getting errors because currently the sheets are being named manually with many mistakes. The sheet name comes from an actual date in cell E5 I have some vba to do it, but it is clumsy, using year month and day functions combined with conditional statements to al...

My excel no longer displays the modification date when I hover on
Previously when I hovered my curser over a file when it is in the list mode, it would show the date it was last modified, now it just shows the type of file and the file size. Cannot be sure but it may have disapeared when I did the Office Update. How can I get it back ...

Date conversion
I am trying to separate dates and times in a spreadsheet through right and left formulas. After using these two formulas, Im getting my date answer in the format of 40,104, etc., and the time format in a similar format. I have tried changing the format on this and all other methods I can come up with, but nothing seems to work for me. Anybody have a suggestion on how to make the dates and times show up in their original format/ -- pete Assume that you are having the below value in A1 cell. A1 40,104 B1 cell =TEXT(A1,"DD/MM/YYYY") It will return the resu...

Start Date Change from My Tasks
When a user modifies the start date in My Tasks and published to the PM, the correct dates show in the "change acceptance" window; however, the new date does not show correctly in the client task start date field. The gantt chart does show that the task has been delayed (with a dotted line) with the task starting at the new start date. The dotted line starts at the old start date. Changing finish dates appear to work correctly. Suggestions Sorry . . . running PS 2007 with June CU. "Jim Sipe" wrote: > When a user modifies the start date in My Task...

expired date
In Acess 2003 or 2007, is there a reasonably easy way to automatically send an e-mail or other alarm/message to come up when a date has expired on records pertaining to a form, perhaps on opening the form in question ? Any ideas gratefully received. David Hi, you can use docmd.sendobject, look at online help on this method for more info -- Best regards, ___________ Alex Dybenko (MVP) http://accessblog.net http://www.PointLtd.com "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0D65CB9-2625-4B8D-98ED-CDBC421CA046@microsoft.com... &...

Calculation based with Range of Date
Hi I m facing problem with my worksheets which i have to calculate total sales in particular month. sheet 1 have Date Sale Undr 4% CST Sale Undr 10 CST Sale Undr 4% RST DD/MM/YY 1.10.2005 10000 2.10.2005 250000 3.10.2005 150000 4.10.2005 1000 1.11.2005 2.11.2005 3.12.2005 4.12.2005 1.1.2005 etc Sheet 2 have Quarterly Return Month Sale Undr 4% CST Sale Undr 10 CST Sale Undr 4% RST January February March In Sheet 2 i want to ...

Date formatting issue
In my query I used: Month: Format(Month([DA Peer Review]![Start Time]),"mmmm") I created a query using the above formula so that I could add a month field in my query (i want to be able to generate reports by month) The current test data in my tables are all march dates and the start time field is build off of a command button using the Now formula. My new Month field as written above populated all with January. Since All of my test entries are dated with march dates, it should have returned March. I am wondering what I am doing wrong? Does it matter that my current star...

How to determine the what quarters are between 2 dates
Hi, I need to determine how many days fall between a start date and an end date. I am actually able to find that information, but how do I take that total number of days and determine how many days (of the total) fall within Q1, how many fall within Q2, how many fall within Q3, etc. For example if the total number of days between 2 dates is 243, then 66 working days fall in Q1, 66 days in Q2, 66 days in Q3 and 45 days in Q4. I need a function that can capture this information. Please advise. Thanks, MJ A bit unclear but perhaps sumproduct can help =sumproduct((a2:a200>startdate i...

Date Fill Series
We want to find an easy way to populate cells with the dates of our four-day Monday-Thursday work week for an entire year. For example, 8/263 8/24, 8/25, 8/26. The following week dates are 8/30, 8/31, 9/1, 9/2. I have been trying to use the fill series with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated. If this is something you don't have to do a lot of, you could just go ahead and fill for the entire year.........then sort by Day of the week, and then delete the Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.........then resort by date Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "S. Neese" <anonymous@di...

date format in Excel #3
Hi All, What a wonderful mine of information this group is!!! Required daily reading to me. Thanks for the great contributions. Although I have managed to format a cell date (Excel in Office Pro 2000) with the "day" (e.g. "Friday" - as in dddd, dd mmm yyyy), I am stumped when it comes to putting a "th" or "nd" or "rd" (as in 1st/2nd/3rd etc...) Any ideas? TIA -- mac Take a look here: http://cpearson.com/excel/ordinal.htm In article <085A749B-889A-410F-B022-393684155179@microsoft.com>, "mac@bath" <barrydotjdotm...

outlook 2010 x64 freezing
After clean install of Win 7 Ultimate x64, and Office 2010 Professional Pro x64, outlook freezes at some randomn rate. There is no error message. Freezes a few seconds to minutes. I suspect problem is with Windows 7 but can't prove anything. HP dz9000CPO dual core x64 notebook 2 gig of ram -- Art Artsr3 wrote: > After clean install of Win 7 Ultimate x64, and Office 2010 Professional Pro > x64, outlook freezes at some randomn rate. There is no error message. > Freezes a few seconds to minutes. > > I suspect problem is with Windows 7 but can't...