Set Application Page permissions in WSS 3.0

Example: Using the HelpDesk template, how can I apply permissions to Service
Rep and Mgr Home pages? TIA!

-JS

Money 2004 Upgrade #3
Is there an easy way to transfer my files (Account info and history) from Money 2004 to Money 2007? I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and it will not recognize the files from Money 2004. I am running US versions of each. Essential cannot deal with old Money files. It's strictly for newbies just starting out with Money. If you use a previous version, you'd probably find Essential a little, well, essential for your tastes. M07 Deluxe or Premium should deal just fine (more or less--watch what it does to Food:Groceries and Food:Dining Out...) with your M04 file. "...

Outlook 2002 & Automatic send & receive settings
In outlook 2002 I have my mail send and receive options set to send/receive every 3 minutes. Often I have to perform a manual send & receive to download my mail. My laptop is connected to the internet via wifi and I havent noticed a break in the connection. Is there anything that causes outlook to require a manual send/receive when options are set to perform the operation automatically? Thanks Hello, No dont need to do send/receive manually if an option Schedule set s/r automatically for x min. Since you are on Wifi network. Let me know any errors in the right bottom in outlook. Explai...

Workflow Custom Entity
We have an opportunity with many opportunity lines (custom entity 1:N) that needs to be sent to a list of suppliers (contacts N:N) via email to get the best price. The supplier responses should be then entered into a response form (custom 1:N) one for each supplier on the list. The ideal process flow would be to run a workflow that both creates and sends the email activities (regarding opportunity line and To the contact record) and then creates the appropriate response record for each contact =96 this will be then completed manually once they receive a response from the supplier. PROBLEM: W...

Outlook Express 6.0 #7
I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but insert the full text of the file. >-----Original Message----- >I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS >Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but >insert the full text of the file. >Can it be done? > >-----Original Message----- >I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS >Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but >insert the full text of the file. >. > "KB" <anonymous@discussio...

CRM 3.0 in a non-active directory environment?
Hi We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a MS Server 2003 Std Ed to run some of our MS apps. Our client machines are all WinXP laptops though. We would like to use MS CRM 3.0 (which we get in our Action Pack) but it wants to force us to install AD on our MS Server. Is it possible to run MS CRM 3.0 without an AD? Thanks! James James, I'm sure that AD is required with CRM 3.0. Sorry - It's probably not what you want to hear. "James" wrote: > Hi > > We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a > MS S...

Just set up outlook
I just set up outlook to use my yahoo account. I dont like that my emails are no longer going to my cell phone or my yahoo account, if accessed directly through the internet. How can I change the email address being used for outlook? Assuming its a pop account you perhaps need to check the option, within Outlook / Accounts to leave a copy on the server "Nina" <Nina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3126A7E-B674-42FD-9DF8-7BB724EEB332@microsoft.com... > I just set up outlook to use my yahoo account. I dont like that my emails > are > n...

Deploying a web service and client asp.net application
I am trying to run an application and web service from a host remote computer. I have 1st developed and tested the application on my local server and it works fine and used WINSCP3 to copy files to the web host server (WinIIs). To call a Web Service in an application I do the following in Visual Studio(VS) IDE. In the client application, I use Add a Reference to generate a proxy class for the Web Service (WS). However, I am unable to give the address of another file structure or drive if it does not exist on the local host computer This means I have to locate where the paths are in the ...

Macro: ajust the print of a range to 1 page wide/tall
Hey guys It annoys me that I constantly have to ajust my prints to 1 page tall/ wide by using the printing tools, and put my self together in intention to program a little piece of macro that will give me joy and laughter back... However - my skill are not as big as my selfconfidence, and failed - so I have to send this discrete inquiry to the people of Excel-jungle - full of vulnerable expectation of getting some help here. My prosedure: The user marks his range. The macro prints this as ajusted 1 page print. My effort: ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "B1:N53" With Activ...

I Made $1.25 Million last year alone, I'll show you how!!! #3
For many years I worked for other people on the daily grind. 9 - 5 and much longer hours for what now seems like very poor pay. I suppose looking back on it now, I didn't really know how trapped I was until I discovered an easy way to make money using Ebay and the Internet. Since then I haven't looked back and have been making money consistently. For a long time now, I have been developing a number of interesting methods that can realize lots of money both on and off ebay. I am now offering you the opportunity to do the same. Each method is completely legal. There are no pyramid scheme...

How to set/reset word wrapping in a CEdit control?
Hello everyone, How can I do it dynamically, from a menu option say? I know that if I change the multiline CEdit style to ES_AUTOHSCROLL, it will do it automatically. But how can I modify the CEdit style to enable/disable ES_AUTOHSCROLL dynamically? Thanks, Geo Take a look at ModifyStyleEx for that control variable. It will allow you to change the 'styles' of the control allowing for such change. Regards, James Simpson Thank you for your response. I tried it and it's not working. I added a menu item called "Word Wrap". Here's what I'm doing: 1. In t...

Formulas #3
Hola Buenos Dias. Mi caso es el siguiente. Tengo una hoja con varias formulas que retonan valores numericos. Cada cinco minutos presiono la tecla F9 para actualizar el valor, ya que las formulas trabajan con la fecha y hora del PC. Esta es la segunda vez que me ocurre, al cerrar excel y volver a abrir, aparecen escritas las formulas en las celdas, pero realiza ningun calculo. Si me pueden ayudar se los agradeceria..!!! Cordialmente, Serafo "Serafin Salazar" <a@a.com> wrote in news:e$b8gXx7DHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: English translation follows. > Hola Buenos D...

Simulating A Full Outer Join in Access from 3 Tables
Hi, Hope someone can help me with this. I'm trying to simulate the results from full outer join in Access across 3 tables using a union query that someone recommended (or another method if it can be done): --TABLES-- BOE INDICES TECHNICALS The common field among them is a date field in the fisrt column but the tables differ in terms of both the number of rows (dates) they have and also the number of columns/fields. Hence I want to bring back all rows from all three tables even those that are unmatched by the date field, but I want to join by date field across the tables so where there ...

filtering #3
working on a excel worksheet that my data comes from one program onto a excel spreadsheet. Tried everything and still no go.. trying to filter my data down to one customer and their data only on my spread sheet -- jamesr jamesr wrote: > working on a excel worksheet that my data comes from one program onto a excel > spreadsheet. Tried everything and still no go.. trying to filter my data down > to one customer and their data only on my spread sheet Not a lot to go on, define "tried everything". Maybe a sample of the data may help. The more detail you give the more like...

Data Access Pages
We've a Data access page application, where the Excel Spread sheet control is embedded in HTML. The application was developed through Front page and it uses Office web components 9.0.The application runs in IIS server. We're able to access the applicationfrom a client machine which has windows XP os and office 2000 installed. But the application doesn't displays the office web components when the client has windows xp and office 2003 installed. We use IE 6.0 version to access the application. Any help on this is highly appreciated. ...

How do I get column headings printed on every page but one?
I am printing a report that has footnotes on it. I do want my column headings to appear on every page but not to appear on the last page with the footnotes because there really aren't any columns on hte last page that apply to the column headers hi, if you have header, they will appear on every sheet in your print area. i might suggest that you not include your footnotes in reports print area. move the footnotes to a different sheet and print seperately. >-----Original Message----- >I am printing a report that has footnotes on it. I do want my column >headings to appea...

Anyway to automaticaly set reminders for ALL calendar events?
A few coworkers like to set up meetings and don't bother to set the reminder at all. My brain relies 100% on Outlook to remind when I have meetings, so I've missed a few due to me not noticing that there wasn't a reminder. Is there any way (documented or a hack) to make sure all meeting invites I agree to are automatically set with a reminder? -Darrel -- ...

how do you edit a data access page
I created a custom Data Access Page. I then opened it by right clicking and selecting Web page preview. I can not edit any of the information. All tables conected have a primary key set. Any suggestions? ...

How do I set up 12-month rolling month cells in excel?
Need to set up 12 cells starting with the current month followed y the next 11 months based on today() as a starting point. Any suggestions? With TODAY() in cell B2, try this formula: =EOMONTH(B2,1) .... then copy and paste into subsequent cells in the continuum. You may require some experimentation to get your desired results. On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:42:09 -0800, jbh <jbh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Need to set up 12 cells starting with the current month followed y the next >11 months based on today() as a starting point. Any suggestions? A1: =today() A2: =edate($...

"Print This Page" Macro
I had a spreadsheet template with columns as follows (and rows of about 110 items): Quantity Item Cost per Unit Hours per Unit Ext. Cost Ext. Hours Ground Mat/Grid 2.00 0.00 Ground Rod/Point 0.30 0.00 The Ext. Cost and Ext. Hours columns have formulas that will multiply the quantity by either the cost per unit or hours per unit (or both). There are also rows at the end of the list of items that do NOT contain item names, cost per unit amounts or hours per unit amounts. They only contain the extended cost and extend hours formulas. ...

Excel, Page Header
How can I introduce another Headers in one document after some pages while keeping continuety of page numbers in the footer. "Baig" <mabs@aon.at> wrote in message news:51a101c37d24$fb5ff390$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How can I introduce another Headers in one document after > some pages while keeping continuety of page numbers in the > footer. You can have different headers on different worksheets. If you group the worksheets before printing, the page numbers are continuous. To group worksheets, click the first tab and then hold down SHIFT whilst clicking the last. Alte...

Public Folder Permission Inheritance
I recently upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 (still in mixed mode). I've noticed that when a new public folder is created as a sub-folder of an existing public folder (ie one that was there prior to the migration) the client permissions do not propogate from the parent to the new sub. The permissions on the newly created folder only give access to the user who created it. That user has to assign the appropriate permissions (editor, reviewer, author, etc.) to the appropriate users. On Exchange 5.5, once the top level permissions were created they would propogate down to any su...

Rules
I have updated to Office XP and now I cannot create new rules. I receive an error saying check folder permissions. I do not use Exchange, so I do not have folder permissions. Any Ideas on how to solve? Michael I am having the same problem: I used to receive Exchange server account mail and POP3 accounts mail in my personal folder file. I deleted the Exchange account, and since then I cannot create rules. Somebody please help Zoran Kehler ...

How to "merge" multiple colums to reduce page count
Sorry for the cryptic subject - wasn't sure how to explain. I have a spreadsheet comprising (3) columns and 41,000+ lines. I need to know if there is a easy way to reduce the page count vs cutting and pasting additional columns to the right. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Jon So you want to print let say 9 columns to a page. Assuming that to be correct then there is nothing as direct as you would want. I would be inclined to on a seperate tab just use formulas to transfer the data over. in A1 =Sheet1!A1 in B1 =Sheet1!B1 in C1 =Sheet1!C1 in D1 =Sheet1!A14000 i...

Excel won't open it's a blank page, after password
I opened an excel 2000 workbook, enabled marcos, entered password, window closed and bottom bar says it's opening my page, done and then goes to a blank grey screen. I've did this same procedure for years and never failed. I can open other documents that are linked to this one with no problem but cannot see the workbook. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Is the workbook open? You can tell by looking in the application bar at the top-left of your screen. If so, try Window-->Arrange, OK. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "shannieboat" <shannieboa...

Three (3) or multiple y-axes in Excel.
Allow the user to add three (3) or multiple y-axes in Excel plotting against a single x-axes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=68d3f4fd-0441-4299-8d4f-f03c5d69102d&dg=microsoft.public.e...