Output space available / Storage Space Allocation on home page

i - I only have access to WSS3 not MOSS but would like to output the
available space on the site on the home page. I get this from the Storage
Space Allocation under the Site Collection Administration as I have
Administrator rights but can't find a way to output the field or amend
permissions so that other users can see this information without giving them
fulll admin rights. Just to repeat I don't have access to MOSS as the site is
hosted elsewhere.
Thanks for any help, Sheila

Not enough storage is available
I keep getting this when trying to download global customers. I have checked the space and i have enough diskspace. I have increased tempdb size. any ideas thank you mark Information Store 9/6/2005 9:05:19 AM Received 195183 new global customer record(s) from HQ. Error Store 9/6/2005 9:05:43 AM <<CStateMachine::ExecuteState>> Error -2147024882: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (Unhandled Error, state = '9') Error Store 9/6/2005 9:05:43 AM An error was detected, connection will be aborted. Mark, What is the ...

Free/Busy not available after upgrading to Exchange 2003
After we successfully migrated the users to the new exchange server 2003, we find a new problem. User cannot see the free/busy when scheduling meeting in the calendar. I suspect this a replication issue. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. -- Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8207 Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine MXGBL2. The error number is 0x80004005. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. -KHY ...

Page Numbers Different Odd and Even Pages
Word 2007 I need to start page numbers several pages into a document & have different odd and even pages so my page numbers appear on the outside corner of each page. I've searched out help on this & I still don't have a good understanding of how Word deals with different odd/even pages. I have a section break right before the page where I want page one to start. Everything is ok on the screen, but when I print, Word inserts a page before the section break & then my page numbers are on the wrong corner of the pages. I've tried to just insert another page ...

Extra pages printing
My report is printing additional pages? The report is created from a query, the query has a few tables with joins, nothing fancy. When the report is run is gives me: A. monthly totals "=Count(IIf(Month([IssueCloseDate])=1,1,Null)) B. =Sum(Abs([Days]<30........ C. =IIf([Text58]=0,0,[Text45]/[Text58]) Nothing too fancy again.. For some reason if the person had a total of 10 it returns 10 pages. I only want 1 page showing a total of 10 (each page does say 10 but prints 10 pages)... The sorting/grouping is only by person grouped on each value.. Please help - I've spent way too mu...

More than one graph on a page in Excel
A function in excel that allows you to place a number of diffrent graphs on one 'layout' page would be nice. Maybe a third 'Place graph on Layout x' would be a nice addition. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/offi...

Report available for items IN a stock count?
Is there any report already built in to Dynamics that will show us a particular vendor's items that are currently in a stock cycle count? Or show us if it's ever BEEN in a stock count (other than annual inventory) Is there something in SmartList? We are using v9.0 I could create one via MS Access if someone could tell me which tables would be the ones to use? Pam, From http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/inventory-tables/: IV00103 - Item Vendor Master IV10300 - Unposted Stock Count (header) IV10301 - Unposted Stock Count (line detail) IV30700 - Stock Count History (header) IV...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

print heading row on every page
I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every page, but I couldn't get it to work. In order to have rows repeat on every page, Go to File/Page Setup/Sheet and select the rows to repeat at top. "Betty" wrote: > I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every > page, but I couldn't get it to work. > > Hmm....be more specific on what are you getting. Anyway... File -> Page Setup -> Sheet -> Print title: "Rows to repeat at top" Betty Wrote: > I followed the instructions for gett...

How To Add Streaming Video to your web-page
Adding Streaming video to your web-page is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse with this amazing tool. http://www.ebvalues.com ...

page numbering #4
As usual, I am having a difficult time doing a simple task in MS Office. In Publisher 2002, how do you start page numbering on a page other than page 1? This is easy to do in Word (start page numbering on page __) and troublesome in Publisher 2000 (tools>options menu), but in Publisher 2002 I have not been able to find any help on how to do this. How do I start numbering with "1" on say, page 6? I am replying to my own question, in case any one else needs the answer! Go to "insert>section" and figure it our from there (like I did). Oh and probably look forw...

Putting the Quarter on the page
How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? -- Nicki Taylor =IF(MONTH(A1)<4,"1st Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<7,"2nd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<10,"3rd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<13,"4th Quarter","")))) all on one line, watch out for email wordwrap........... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "NTaylor" wrote: > How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? > -- > Nicki Taylor If it's only calendar quarters, this is shorter =INT((MONTH(TODAY())+2)/3)&"th Quarter&...

single space
how do I get my reports to print single space instead of double space? thanks, Tina Excel does not have a single or double space feature. What application are you using for your reports? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:18:02 -0800, Tina B <TinaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do I get my reports to print single space instead of double space? > >thanks, > >Tina Replace all the double spaces with single space. Give Cntrl+H and in Find What Box press space bar two times and in Replace with box press space bar once and press Replace All. N...

How do I print 2 charts to 1 page?
Hi Cloudy Maybe http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Cloudy Amie" <Cloudy Amie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9890E25-B186-4140-B829-AEF7EB1ED109@microsoft.com... > ...

Take the space out of text?????
I have exported some information into a excel spreadsheet that I will be importing into another program. Unfortunately one of the colums has a space between the text that I need to remove. Example: how cell looks now: abcde fghij how I need it to look: abcdefghij Unfortunately it is not a small worksheet. It has 5863 rows that need to be changed. PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! HELP!!!!!! If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Nichole --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi you have already posted this. Have you read the answers ?? -- Regards Frank...

Move message to storage folder > CRASH
Most of the time I right click an email in my Inbox and select Move to Folder, Windows Live Mail (desktop app), crashes when I click OK to execute the move. When I restart WLM my Inbox still shows the message entry, although there is no message body. The folder where I directed the message to move contains a copy of the email (including message body) and the From entry appears within quote marks. The quotes do not appear in the opened message, only on the storage folder's message list. Any idea why this is crashing so often, or how to stop this behavior. This is frustra...

Allocated drill down should include Field Service
The Allocated drill-down on Cards > Inventory > Quantities/Sites and Inquiry > Inventory > Item windows does not include Field Service transactions. Field Service allocates quantities, but we cannot use this drill-down to view them. There should be a seamless integration between the different GP modules(Field Service, Inventory and SOP). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, f...

Reload the current Page Programmatically
Hi, How can I re-load the current page within a code behind event file. I'm changing the page Theme and want re-load the page with the new Theme settings. Sincerely, King "King Coffee" <kcoffee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3F7A0700-62DD-4E76-AF59-9C6976623541@microsoft.com... > How can I re-load the current page within a code behind event file? Response.Redirect("mypage.aspx", false); -- Mark Rae ASP.NET MVP http://www.markrae.net ...

Remove Spacing In A Cell
I am trying to eliminate spacing for a upc in a cell. For a example: 0 11111 22222 3 011111222223 I have tried Clean, Trim, & Substitute. Anyone have any answers or Ideas? Thanks, Hi Span, See David McRitchie's TrimAll page at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm#trimall --- Regards, Norman "Span" <Span@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1343031C-1E8E-4CA8-8B51-B353B734BAE6@microsoft.com... >I am trying to eliminate spacing for a upc in a cell. For a example: > 0 11111 22222 3 > 011111222223 > > I have tried Cl...

Page format changes when document is shared
I have an Excel document that was created by someone else. I saved it and shared it. When printing, the page format is different for others than it is for me. Also, the page format changes for those users if I turn the "save" function off. How can I get the page format to be the same for each user. Everyone is using the same version of Excel. ...

Home Page Link Bars have stopped appearing
Using FP2003 my website has for a long while had vertical link bars on the left hand side of the screen showing the next level down pages. Last night part way through publishing an update there was some sort of glitch in the process which showed several error messages in quick succession too fast to read before they disappeared. The last one I think said something like cancelling renaming index.htm will cause hyperlinks not to work, but it didn't stay on the screen long. Now the original website has no link bars on the home page and I don't appear to be able to even g...

Excel Opening with Review Page 1940410 of 1940411
Am using Excel 2000 and OS (x64) Vista Home Premium with 4gb RAM. More times than not when I attempt to start Excel it defaults to a page with banner containing the above heading, Ready in the top left corner and a number of 'columns/ panels' on the right side of the page. The ONLY actions that are possible are page resizing and closing. As stated, not consistent, say 4 time out of 6. Suggestions please. John ...

Two reports per page--conditionally
Hi, I have a report in Access 2002 which generates receipts for payments. The query it's based on pulls out records for payments between a given date range and with an "email receipt" field being set to Yes. I generate the report and then "print" it to PDF995, which gives me one receipt per page of a multi-page PDF. I then break it into individual PDFs with burstpdf for attachment to separate emails. What I'd like to do is combine two receipts which are for the same person ("member name", which is the primary key in the table) onto one page before turnin...

Re: property page with COM control inside .dll does not work!
Hi, Alexander sorry I made a mistake, I meen "make the property page a COM control". But this seems too hard for me. Now I am trying to put the dialog resource in a dll and load it to CMyPropertyPage later in another application. I have made the dll with success but this property page cannot be shown in the property sheet just like before. My code seems like this: the dll is named TeRes.dll, and in another application: CPropertyPage* makePropertyPage(bool flag) { CPropertyPage* p; if(flag) { HINSTANCE hDll =3D LoadLibrary("TeRes.dll"); if(hDll...

multi-threaded control not destroyed on exiting the page?

XP Home legal on a multi-core machine?
I was just reading the XP Home EULA and noticed that it said it was permitted to be used on a single CPU. Since a multi-core processor is technically a collection of CPUs -- even if in a single package -- and is recognized as such by the OS, has Microsoft ever claimed that it is illegal to use XP Home on such a machine? And I think I read that even XP Pro is licensed for use only on two CPUs. Perce On Feb 26, 8:57=A0pm, "Percival P. Cassidy" <Nob...@NotMyISP.net> wrote: > I was just reading the XP Home EULA and noticed that it said it was > permitted to ...