Link a Sharepoint Calendar to another SharePoint calendars?

Is there a way to create a SharePoint calendar that links and brings in the
information from other SharePoint calendars?

Have a look at
http://sharepointresourcecenter.com/sharepoint-calendars-aggregate-roll-up-create-master-calendars.html
- you can play with SPD and marged data sources or play with different
content types within a single calendar. None of the approaches is perfect
however - you'd be better off using a commercial roll-up webpart or use
Sharepoint 2010 Calendar Overlay feature.

Greg Osimowicz
--
http://SharepointResourceCenter.com
....your gateway to all things Sharepoint...

"Russ" wrote:

> Is there a way to create a SharePoint calendar that links and brings in the
> information from other SharePoint calendars?
-1

Text entered in two separate cells appear as one word in another
Text entered in two separate cells eg. A1 TOM B1 HARRIS how do I get these two words to appear as TOMHARRIS in Cell C1 Hi, =A1&B1 if you need a comma in between =A1&","&B1 if this helps please click yes, thanks "lizzie" wrote: > Text entered in two separate cells eg. A1 TOM B1 HARRIS how do I get these > two words to appear as TOMHARRIS in Cell C1 ...

Forced Calendar Sharing
As the IT Manager and Exchange Server Admin, I'd like to be able to "force" all user calendars to be shared with all other internal Exchange Mail users. As it is, all new Exchange Mailbox users must be manually added every other users permissions as a Reviewer. We are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance. -- Dave Jones DJones <DJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > As the IT Manager and Exchange Server Admin, I'd like to be able to > "force" all user calendars to be shared with all other internal > Exchange ...

One calendar with wrong meeting time
I send out Outlook recurring meetings for group and one person has them at the wrong time on his calendar, everyone else if fine. What can I look for to solve this? check the time zone on his computer "jerris" wrote: > I send out Outlook recurring meetings for group and one person has them at > the wrong time on his calendar, everyone else if fine. What can I look for > to solve this? Check the time zone and daylight time setting on his computer - it’s the usual cause of problems like this. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http:...

Linked Spreadsheets
Is there anyway to tell if an excel spreadsheet contains links without opening each spreadsheet individually? Thank you for your help. go to Edit and look to see if the "links" selection is available or not. If available, click on it and it will show your links. >-----Original Message----- >Is there anyway to tell if an excel spreadsheet contains >links without opening each spreadsheet individually? > >Thank you for your help. >. > ...

Formula's don't link after a file name changes
I am trying to simplify our server�s database but, unfortunately, hav run into problems. Here is what I am trying to do: 1. Have a main folder that will contain a sub-folder for each of ou departments. I.e. Accounting, Engineering, etc. 2. Have an excel spreadsheet (Booking Report) in the main folder whic will have the pertinent job information in it. I.e. Job Name, Owner� Name, Contact info, etc. 3. The spreadsheets in the sub-folders will gather the data from th Booking Report, thus saving time from the redundancy of typing the dat multiple times. 4. I would like one of these main folde...

How do I inbed a word document into another word document
I really need some help with this. Anyone out there abel to give me a quick summary of how to do this? Use copy and paste. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Maggie" <Maggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE5DD834-283D-462B-ABB3-DD8323BE9962@microsoft.com... >I really need some help with this. Anyone out there abel to give me a >quick > summary of how to do this? ...

Sharepoint Workflow email containing image requires login to view
I have an image set up in a library in SharePoint 2007, that I'm linking to a workflow email that I created in SharePoint Designer. When the email is received by the user in Outlook 2003, it prompts them to log in with their credentials before they can view the image. This is only happening to certain users - what could be causing this? Anybody have any thoughts about this? "Mark" wrote: > I have an image set up in a library in SharePoint 2007, that I'm linking to a > workflow email that I created in SharePoint Designer. When the email is > rec...

Calendar and info for that date
Hello, I am trying to develop a calendar in excel. I have used both the calendar control and a template that creates a calendar look and sizes the cells accordingly. What I want to be able to do is put some data in the specific cell for lets say Jan 10, 2005. With the calendar control you click on a date and it is a button. This would be OK if I could tell the button to go some location where some data about that date would be held. I dont know how to do this. The other option is to use one of these templates that creates the dates and calendar grid on the sheet itself but when I typ...

Create New Sheets and Name Them Based on Values in another sheet
Hey everyone. I have seen several different posts on these different topics, but I need to combine them all. Here is a brief summary of what I need to do. I have a sheet that has a list of ID#'s on it. I have setup a formula to lookup the names associated with the ID #'s. For each set of ID#'s, I have to create a copy of a generic calculation sheet that I have setup to run a set of calculations on. NOTE: This generic sheet has some very detailed lookup functions, as it is looking up detailed sales information, and will be based on the ID#. So, I need to create ...

Printing wallet size calendars
Hi group! I would like to use the wallet size calendar template in Publisher 2007, but when I look at the print preview, it looks like it will print only one wallet size calendar per page. How does one get multiple calendars on a sheet? Thanks, Christine File, Print setup, select multiple pages per sheet. There is a print preview on this screen. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E69EA57-C101-4AF7-9A49-39919EA1EB03@microsoft.com... > Hi group! > > I would like to use the wallet size c...

Linked Word Document resizing
Hello, I am currently linking multiple word documents into a visio file (I use the copy-paste special method to link them). When I make an update to any of the word documents, the size of the "shape" in visio grows much larger. To fix the issue, I have to open each indivisual linked word document, which returns it to the original size. The current document I am working on has approximately 150 word documents linked in so this can be very frustrating and time consuming. I would like to either resolve the issue or create a macro which will automatically go through the docum...

Link the Process or Particular page of visio in a Webpage
1. I have a Web page(Word Document saved as Web page). On the web page I have some text, i.e list of processes. 2. The idividual processes were drawn using Visio with multiple pages(sheets). Need help in, For each process I need to link the respective process which is in particular page(sheet) in Visio. or I am planning to convert this vision also to the webpage by choosing the save as web page option and I would like to link pages to the process names in #1. Please do the needful. ...

Appointments from Access to Outlook Calendar
I prepare a table in Access then from inside Outlook I import it assigning table fields to Outlook fields via wizard, and checking "Replace duplicates with item imported", etc. How can I automate this manual procedure with a VBA routine from inside Outlook or (better!) from inside Access? Bruno ...

Data Table
I'm posting this is General and in Excel Functions, because I don't know where it will get looked at. Apologies. I have a spreadsheet that is set up to pull up historical stock prices via dde links that is driven by the stock's ticker - e.g. MSFT Once the prices are pulled into the spreadsheet, it calculates some values - to keep it simple, let's say it calculates a 5d, 20d and 50d moving averages. I want to create a data table that will use all the tickers I want to look at in the column on the left, and the three moving average periods in the row, looking something li...

Outlook Calendar #4
When I make an appointment on the calendar, instead of the appointment appearing on the time and date of the appointment, it appears on the time and date of creation of appointment. In other words, if I were to make an appointment for tomorrow at 6 pm, it would pop back to today, now. How are you creating the appointment? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Eric asked: | When I...

Smartlist Builder pulling info from another company
I created a Sql view in a company database and then created a Smartlist. I then copied and pasted the select statement from that view to my other companies and named the view the same. When I execute within Sql, I get accurate data for each company. When I run my Smartlist, the data returned is from the original company no matter what company I am logged in to. ...

Exporting Outlook Calendar as .vcs File
I am trying to export my Outlook '02 calendar contents to MS Works 7.0 Calendar. The later wants a ".vcs" file. Outlook offers only: comma separated, dBase; Microsoft Excel, Access, and FoxPro;.pst and tab separated options. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

Affiliate Links in Publisher
I am trying to insert my affiliate links into my Publisher document. What I would like to do is change the text that is displayed and then have the actual hyperlink send the user to the page. An example is What the user would see: Home Depot (imagine underlined, etc.) What the user would not see: http://befree.com/id=xxxx Can anyone help with this? Thanks Highlight the text "Home Depot", right click, hyperlink, existing file or web page, and paste "http://www.homedepot.com/" into address. DavidF "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Mail accounts on another domain and default SMTP address?
Hi, We have 2 domains. A and B for the sake of it. B is currently used and has 100 users. The exchange 2003 server resides on this domain. All the users are on here and so are all the mailboxes. When i create a user and mailbox it puts user.name@company.com in for their address. Now when i create a user in domain a(where we are in the process of moving everything to) i create mailbox but it doesnt put a default address down. IT also according to exchange system manager does not create them a mailbox? My question is why can't i create mailboxes for that domain? Is there some sett...

exchange 2003 sp2 calendar issue
we have (2) users that have activesync for their wm 5.0 devices, with outlook 2003 on their laptops, as of yesterday they can not send any meeting requests, they automatically go into their sync errors, server failure folder. stating that the item can not be sent as their calendar item has been deleted? any ideas of where I can look? I've researched over and over and none of the solutions work? thanks, AL this is the auto email they receive: This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. The client operation failed. Err...

Removing disabled/corrupt calendars
We recently had a mail server crash. We got everyone back up onto a new server and clients are having an issue trying to remove their old calendar. When you try to go into the calendar after the crash it said unable to expand. I tried to remove the calendar in the following ways: 1. Right click on the calendar and select delete - no windows come up or anything about not able to delete. 2. highlight the calendar and then go to Edit - Delete. same response. 3. close outlook and reopen it using the following command line: outlook.exe /resetnavpane --- now this removes al...

Significance of SOP-POP Link
What is the significance of the SOP-POP link once the order has been fulfilled? Is it intended to only be a temporary vehicle to facilitate the transfer of the actual fulfilled quantity? If I have to delete the link to cancel remaining balances on the sales and purchase order am I giving up reporting and audit trail capabilities? ...

OUTLOOK CALENDAR #16
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SAVE MY OUTLOOK CALENDAR ONTO A USB PORTABLE SO I COULD MOVE IT FROM MY DESKTOP TO MY LAP TOP KEEPING THEM BOTH UP DATED. IS THIS POSSIBLE AND IF NOT TOTALLY HOW CLOSE CAN I GET? -- VICKIE LYNN GALLO-EDDY In news:EA0D4B68-6A9F-4878-AE3F-0A5192FA825C@microsoft.com, THE VICKSTER typed on Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:11:01 -0800: > I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SAVE MY OUTLOOK CALENDAR ONTO A USB > PORTABLE SO I COULD MOVE IT FROM MY DESKTOP TO MY LAP TOP KEEPING > THEM BOTH UP DATED. IS THIS POSSIBLE AND IF NOT TOTALLY HOW CLOSE > CAN I GET? -- > VICKIE LYNN GA...

restoring deleted Public Folder Calendar events
Is there a way to restore a deleted event from a Public Folder Calendar? Not easily. You can restore the entire database to a recovery server and then use Outlook to move the appointment to a PST and then to the production folder. You might look into OnTrack Power Controls or Quest Recovery Manager, products that might do what you want a whole lot more easily. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Pearl" <Pearl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A523A7D-E9F5-4A1D-A414-4803F65DB8...

Outlook Calendar and Access
I've searched thru this forum and can't find exactly the issue I need to resolve. I have developed a calendar in AC2003. I have developed a process to export the calendar entry from access to the outlook calendar which works great. My user is now requesting the ability to view (or thru VBA) the entries in the Outlook calendar from within access? Unfortunately my database has no way to know if an entry in the access database already exists in the Outlook calendar. Is there a way to determine that? Thanks for your time. PeterM wrote: >I've searched thru this...