Infopath 2003, MOSS 2007, email form contents

I need to use our SharePoint site to send user support requests via
email. So I created a from in InfoPath 2003 with the necessary fields,
added a button to submit it to email as an action, and published it to
a document library. And it almost does what I want except:

1) I'd like to put the user info (from the text boxes on the form)
into the body of the email instead of as an attachment

2) The user has to actually go into the document library and click the
New button. I'd rather maybe create a view that just has a button that
does the New functionality? Then I can show just that view?

3) An ugly confirmation dialog box pops up after the user clicks
submit (The form has created the following message...).

Is there a way to do handle any of this or do I just need to figure
out how to write my own ASPX page that does exactly what I want? I'm
actually a dotnet programmer so I could just add a link to an external
app that does what I want but I think I'd rather do it in SharePoint.

This is all an intranet app.

Thanks.
0
dgk

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:33:56 -0500, dgk <dgk@somewhere.com> wrote:

>I need to use our SharePoint site to send user support requests via
>email. So I created a from in InfoPath 2003 with the necessary fields,
>added a button to submit it to email as an action, and published it to
>a document library. And it almost does what I want except:
>
>1) I'd like to put the user info (from the text boxes on the form)
>into the body of the email instead of as an attachment
>
>2) The user has to actually go into the document library and click the
>New button. I'd rather maybe create a view that just has a button that
>does the New functionality? Then I can show just that view?
>
>3) An ugly confirmation dialog box pops up after the user clicks
>submit (The form has created the following message...).
>
>Is there a way to do handle any of this or do I just need to figure
>out how to write my own ASPX page that does exactly what I want? I'm
>actually a dotnet programmer so I could just add a link to an external
>app that does what I want but I think I'd rather do it in SharePoint.
>
>This is all an intranet app.
>
>Thanks.

No one? I've seen a few examples but none have the work arounds for
what I want to do.
0
dgk

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007