How to display subfolder in doc library on separate page

I'm trying to edit a SharePoint page that lists about six document libraries,
with subfolders underneath them. When a user clicks on a subfolder, I want
them to be  taken to a separate page listing the documents within the
subfolder. For one of the document libraries, the subfolders work like
that--for the others, when you click on a subfolder, the documents within the
subfolder are displayed under the main folder, WITHOUT taking you to a
separate page. I want to be taken to a separate page for the subfolder. Where
do I control this? I've compared the doc library that is working correctly
against the ones that aren't, and I can't find the difference.

Any help would be appreciated!

FinnLisa

Change display name #2
Hello, Currently we're hosting 4 domains. To keep everything organized I've added the location name to the users' display name. Example: LOC1_Bob Smith, LOC2_Tom Smith. This is something we want to show in the users' To: box when using outlook. The drawback is when emails are sent to the "outside" those recipients see that display name too. Is there another/better way of doing this? Thank you, Chris Pirillo <chrisp516@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > > > Currently we're hosting 4 domains. To keep everything organized I've > ...

Adding variables to a static text control (displaying contents of array)
Hello, I was wondering if the following was possible ? I have a static text control in a dialog application. I also have an array which contains about 5 items. I would like the text control to display the contents of this array and then have a button which would move to next position into the array and thus the static text control would display something different ? How could achieve this? I'm using Visual Studio 6.0 and I'm quite new to MFC Many Thanks. >I have a static text control in a dialog application. I also have an >array which contains about 5 items. I would lik...

where to find doc. for Microsoft defined types
Is there a place where all the Microsoft data type definitions can be found (e.g. BOOL, Hwnd, UINT , etc. etc. . . .)? without having to hunt through all the .h files? My most recent snag: in a dialog box, I have class wizard define a member value variable for a checkbox, which shows up as a BOOL. In my code, I stored it in a variable defined as bool. Of course, this gives a warning, so I change mine to BOOL and everythings ok. But I would really like to know what BOOL is - so far, I haven't found it, but there are so many .h files ....... TIA for any guidance. ...

Shut down PC and Didn't save excel Doc, can it be recovered
A user shut down his computer last night without saving some "important" excel document. His autorecover was set to 5 minutes. How do I restore this document? Boris I doubt if he will find any backup to recover. Autorecovery is not the same as "autosave", which overwrote the original at timed increments. When Excel closes, the autorecovery file is deleted unless Excel experiences a problem. He may be lucky using Start>Programs>MS Office Tools>MS Application Recovery. See Help under "recover files". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:...

&[page]+2 not giving me 3....
Greetings I am using two versions of excel - one is excel 2000 where I us the &[page]+2 to give me page 3 and continue numbering the page bu when I send the document to a colleague using excel 2002 in win-x instead of printing page 3, 4 , 5 it prints page 12, 22, 32, 42, 52 an so on. Does ayone have a solution for this? Iva -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com In Excel 2002, there is an option on the File->Page Setup screen to start page numbering at 3 instead of Auto. If that option also exists in 2000, then you should be all set. Otherwise; I'm at an impass, t...

Display Slideshow on Multi Monitors
I have been running a PP 2007 slide show on Vista laptop for over a year and displaying it out to our Community closed circuit TV channel with no problem. With this I have been running music in the back ground. The other day I attempted to run just the slide show without music but the show would not go beyond the first slide. I set up the show using the following set up: type, browse at kiosk; options, loop continuously until ESC; show slides, All; Advance, using timings, if present; and Multiple monitors switch from primary monitor to the other option (cannot see at this time...

java srcipt not working, getting about blank page
i have windows xp recently i have been getting a blank page behind the page im trying to open, mainly pogo games or playsite games, i have all new updates from microsoft installed, but i cant change calender set up either, what di i need to do This newsgroup is for questions related to Microsoft Publisher. You would be better off posting your question to the appropriate group. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "the big bud man 8" <the big bud man 8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BED6D77A-DD80-48B8-A58A-1FC98613ED2A@microsoft.com... >i hav...

How do I make cut-out of an animal separate from the background?
I am trying to cut-out an animal so all I have of the picture is the cut-out of the animal with no background. I used to be anle to do this on the old Publisher... Delphi wrote: > I am trying to cut-out an animal so all I have of the picture is the > cut-out of the animal with no background. I used to be anle to do > this on the old Publisher... ============================== Insert the picture and...on your Picture Toolbar...go to...Text Wrapping / Edit Wrap Points. Now you can place your pointer anywhere along the edge of the picture and drag the nodes to the position you require...

Lock pages in memory greyed out
I am trying to give the ability to a user to "Lock pages in memory" via local policy, and for some reason it's greyed out. I can't change this and it is needed on a version of our software running on SQL standard 2008 64. I've tried all of the ways listed on the internet but it's continued to be greyed out. Any info on how to get this to allow for a user to be placed there to do what I need done would be appreciated. Thank you in advance, Jason Check to see what group policy is being applied. Jason Woodbury wrote: >I am trying to give the a...

2003 charts don't format to page size in 2007. any suggestions
I have numerous charts created in Excel 2003 that are formatted to print very legibly on 8-1/2 x 11. Excel 2007 does not seem to make any proportional adjustments base on paper size, resulting in a long flat chart that is not legible because the print is too small. Any suggestions on how to modify the ratios. Clicking on print options "print on 1 page high by 1 page wide" has no effect. the height and width ratios do not change at all as they did in 2003. ...

How do I NOT display any email contents on initial Inbox?
Do you mean you want to turn off the reading pane or not have an item selected at startup? "P Whipple" <P Whipple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:504A5EC5-82B1-458B-B28C-EB19578D847E@microsoft.com... > "P Whipple" <P Whipple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:504A5EC5-82B1-458B-B28C-EB19578D847E@microsoft.com... > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 ...

Separate commit for Qty and Cost in PO
We need the ability to commit the PO quantities separate from the PO cost. Since there is only one commit "event" in RMS, retailers often don't commit the purchase order until they've received and reconciled the invoice which may arrive days or weeks after the shipment arrives. This creates problems because the delay means that the on hand, on order quantities and the last received date aren't accurate. PLEASE add this feature/option. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote fo...

Meeting Not Displayed in Shared Calendar
Appointment from Rhonda Harper at 9:00 AM Re-Occurs on Thursdays. It does not show up on Randys' Calendar although he is an attendee who has accepted for this meeting. When Randy created another test meeting re-occurring during the same time period he could see the appointment in his calendar but Kerri could not see the appointment in Randys' calendar although she is able to view his shared calendar! Additionally the free/busy view for Randy does not show he has an appointment either. The missing Rhonda Harper appointment does not appear on Randys' BlackBerry device e...

Resetting default row height to allow display of wrapped text
I'm using Excel 2000 and XP Pro. I'm formatting a text page whereby users can input text into a column and I want the text to wrap so that whatever the length of their text we see it all. On a default page it works fine. However I tinkered with the row height for font purposes and now the text will wrap but the row won't expand to fit the whole text. How do I reset the row/sheet or whatever to get the display I want? Thanks -- Stilson Snow There is a limit to how much text will display within a cell and how much text displays in the formula bar. Goto excel help and enter...

I cannot select any text or elements on my page in Publisher 2007
When trying to select text elements and graphic elements on a page of a multi page document, I am unable to select anything although I have been editing the document previously. Can the file be locked in any way You may have a border around the pages that sits in front preventing your selecting the objects. You can send the border to the back. Open the "Graphics Manager" in the Tools menu. Use the drop down to select the pictures. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bluesea124" <Bluesea124@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1CE9B5A-D171-40B9...

separate identies
How do I set up an email account that is on a separate identity? I know how to do it in outlook express but can't find the settings in outlook. I use an office computer that has it's email address and use outlook to check that email. The owner has asked me to get a separate email address and use that for my own email. I have that but can't figure out how to keep my personal email separate from business email. Thanks!! john <john7777@hotmail.com> wrote: > How do I set up an email account that is on a separate identity? > I know how to do it in outlook express bu...

Page numbering in footer 04-27-10
I have a large document. It contains only three sections. The first section is comprised of three pages, the Title Page and the TOC. The second section is all of the chapters of content, and finally the third section is the Appendix. The first section does not contain page numbers in the footer. The second and third sections do contain page numbers in the footer in the following format "page x of y". I restarted the page numbers on page 4 (at the beginning of section 2). It worked for the "x" number which begins on page 1. However, the second number, "y&...

Excel 97 Can't setup page to print Landscape
I am using Windows 2000 Professional and Office 97 to HP 4000 and 5000 printers. When using Excel, I can not change the page setup to print landscape. When the radio button for Landscape is pressed, the print preview and the print job are still printed in portrait. Any suggestions before I try a reinstall of Office. Thanks in advance Joan ...

how can i print a preview of a right hand page
In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I can preview are left hand pages Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher are you using? How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in 2007... File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of this screen. Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@disc...

Chart Data Won't Display
Hello, I've inherited a line chart. I successfully changed the data range last month by dragging the outline box. This month, though, I can drag the outline box, but in the chart, the value won't show up. Does this make sense to anyone? Thanks! ...

Displaying the Sigma Symbol as a Column heading
Excel ver 2000 I would like to use the Sigma symbol as a character of a Column heading. I have two questions: Does Excel have the ability to display these symbols as text? What is the process for doing this? I tried looking at the WingDing fonts but could not find the symbol. Where can I obtain a keyboard mapping of the WingDing fonts? Thank you You can see it in Internet Explorer at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/rexx/htm/fonts.htm you can make Firefox show same if you add fonts, and you will have to redo each time a new version of Firefox is installed. http://www.mvps.or...

How do I set up a multi-page org chart from an excel spreadsheet?
I am trying to figure out how to set up an Excel spreadsheet using multiple worksheets for each individual page of an organization chart. When I use the Org Chart Wizard it only does one page of the spreadsheet. Assuming there is no charge for your assistance... any information or samples you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated. Wy don't you have a hidden Excel page that contains ALL the other pages, and then run the Org Chart Wizard on that? "Martie" <Martie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE7BE81A-ED09-4E1C-952B-061FFA05AF70@microsoft.co...

unwanted page breaks
Excel is automatically putting page breaks around every cell when I copy a worksheet. I amunable to move them or fix this by adjusting margins. Try going to "View", then "Page Break View". You should be able to adjust or delete from there. "bridget" wrote: > Excel is automatically putting page breaks around every cell when I copy a > worksheet. I amunable to move them or fix this by adjusting margins. If removing them using the approach suggested in the other post doesn't work, you may have a problem similar to what I just encountered...like ...

trouble printing entire workbook with different page layouts
I have a workbook with about 10 worksheets. Some are setup to print "portrait" and some print "landscape". In previous versions of Excel, I had no problem printing this type of workbook - the pages work print according to thje page setup for each worksheet. In Office XP the landscape pages print in different layouts - some print on 2 halves of portrait, others reduce to fit the page! I have tried using the macro from Microsoft, but it doesn't work. Does anybody have a solution that works? The printing of workbooks, with some sheets set for portrait and others fo...

Is it possible to call a .NET library from an MFC project?
Hello, I have an MFC project which is quite successful. I have to use a charting library in order to visualize certein data. I have noticed all modern, nice looking charts are written for the .NET framework. Would it be possible to call a chart class from MFC? If yes, how do I do it? I have never ever used .NET and it is a bit confusing for me. I am using Visual Studio 2005. Thanks for help and Ideas. Pshemek On Oct 26, 11:27 am, przemyslaw.sl...@gazeta.pl wrote: > Hello, > > I have an MFC project which is quite successful. I have to use a > charting library in order to visu...