How do I see who is set up on an alert in SharePoint?

I set up an alert to over 26 people for a document and when I go to edit the
alert only myself is reflecting as an email receipient; how do I see who else
is getting the alert.

In the site settings you find the point user alerts or something similar (At
the moment i have only a german interface;-)

"ssw" wrote:

> I set up an alert to over 26 people for a document and when I go to edit the
> alert only myself is reflecting as an email receipient; how do I see who else
> is getting the alert.
View alerts for other people on a site
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointtechnology/HA102151071033.aspx#alerts_vwothers)

Cancel an alert for another person
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointtechnology/HA102151071033.aspx#alerts_canothers)

Greg Osimowicz
--
http://SharepointResourceCenter.com
....your gateway to all things Sharepoint...

"ssw" wrote:

> I set up an alert to over 26 people for a document and when I go to edit the
> alert only myself is reflecting as an email receipient; how do I see who else
> is getting the alert.

Setting up two seperate users at the same bank???
We both use US bank and would like to have both of our checking accounts in Money. It is not possible to differentiate the two accounts by slightly changing the name of the financial institution, like the 'help' says to do. It will no longer connect if changed. But if you don't differentiate between the two, it thinks both are the same person. Any suggestions?? In microsoft.public.money, Michelle wrote: >We both use US bank and would like to have both of our >checking accounts in Money. >It is not possible to differentiate the two accounts by >slightly c...

Alerts?
Does Excel offer a way to alert you of a change in data? I am responsible for the tracking and maintenance of our fleet of vehicles. I would like to know if there is ANY way to set-up a spreadsheet so that every 3 months or 3,000 miles, Excel will let me know that the vehicle is ready for Preventative Maintenance service. Any suggestions? I hope I'm not the only one who has every been curious about this. I have already tried to work a bit with conditional formatting but not with much success. Let A1 have the vehicle's last PM date In another cell use =IF(TODAY()-A1>90,"...

Setting a Default Print Range
I am using Microsoft Project 2002 and I was wondering if I can set a default range in the Gantt Chart. Rather than print all the chart I would like to print out the first ten or so columns on the left hand side of the Gantt Chart. Can this be set as a default as my colleagues forget to check it before they print it so it is wasting a lot of paper? TIA That is a project by project setting in File > Page Setup > View. If you set it that way in your templates, in theory, it should work - however if they create projects without templates, I am not sure how you would set it a...

Set desktop for default save in windows 7
How do I et desktop for default save in windows 7 In article <11B579ED-5C7D-46D5-943F-CCDE6C961D95@microsoft.com>, Mc wrote: > How do I et desktop for default save in windows 7 To be clear on what you're after: You want to set things so your office programs save by default to the Window desktop, is that correct? What version of Office do you have? ...

Getting SharePoint to work in the xRM demo VPC
I have the standard demo VPC that uses the MicrosoftCRM organization. When I try to open SharePoint CA or even the default site collection, I get an IE error suggesting I'm not connected to the Internet. Does anyone know if there are additional configuration steps that I need to take in order to use SharePoint on this demo VPC? I'm not sure which VPC you are referring to, but generally Microsoft doesn't release VPCs that need to connect to the Internet or that can connect to the internet. Keith Delarge posted a blog article about how to connect one of the UK CRM partner d...

Why can I suddenly not see toolbar options when I'm working on a d
Suddenly when I'm working on a document I have to click on "home" or "view" or "review" etc. EACH TIME I want to use a feature like bullet or indent paragraph etc. Until today when I clicked on "home" all the home tools stayed visible at the top of the document until I moved to "view" or "review" etc. Now as soon as I type on my document, the "home" (or whatever) tools disappear and I have to click "home" (or whatever) each time to see them. How did this happen and how do I fix it??? You have &...

Word set up
When I installed word, I inadvertently hit the key board and inserted random text. Now whenever I start word I get a page with that random text, rather than a blank page. This is driving me nuts. Can someone suggest how I could remedy this? Thank you. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/blankdocnotblank.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "the Skeeterman" <the Skeeterman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64E64AEF-EE8C-47C0-AAAC-E9005BACB5A1@microsoft.com... > When I installed word, I inadvertently hit the key board and insert...

How can I see document in color while I'm working?
I need to be able to see document in full color while working. I've tried switching views, etc. but the only way I can see color is in "print preview." Jamie If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;320531 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:09:03 -0800, "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

How to set initial scroll position?
I have a CScrollView-derived view class with fixed height. I am setting the vertical scroll size based on this known height in OnInitialUpdate(). I also want to set the initial scroll position to the middle of the scroll range. But I cannot do it within OnInitialUpdate() as OnInitialUpdate() is called before the view window is displayed. So the height of the view is 0 and ScrollToPosition() has no effect. Where should the function ScrollToPosition() called? A hack would be to use a BOOL and call it in OnDraw(), but IMO, this is not the right way. Thanks for any help. Scott Thanks for re...

Setting Up a Recurring Meeting for 3rd Tuesday of Each Month
I know this is a basic question, but we just migrated from Lotus Notes to Outlook and I am having trouble finding features.... How do I set up a meeting to occur the 3rd Tueday of each month? I found the repeating option, but if I say repeat every 4th week, it doesn't necessarily fall on the 3rd Tuesday. Is there a way to do this without the add-in (Corporate Apps does now allow us to purchase / add add-ins for software due to "security" reasons). You don't state a) what version of Outlook you're using b) whether or not you're connecting to an Exchange server...

Dialing a contact: How do I set this up?
I have Outlook 2007 running on XP. When I open a contact, there is a tool to "call" the contact. How do I set up with my phone/modem to enable dialing a contact?? It's not in the help anywhere? Barry Milliken Outlook just uses the Windows dialer. If you don't know how to set up the Windows dialer, you'll need to ask in the correct OS group. It's not an Outlook issue. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "barry milliken" <barry.milliken@verizon.net> wrote in message news:uUXFXX0WHHA.388@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have Outlook 2007 running on X...

SharePoint 2010 Beta expiry date
Is there any expiry date set on SP2010 Beta? If yes, where can I view that date? TIA J Justin here is the link you get the details on that http://blogs.msdn.com/ekraus/archive/2009/11/17/sharepoint-2010-beta-2-is-finally-here.aspx Justin Jeyaraj wrote: SharePoint 2010 Beta expiry date 28-Apr-10 Is there any expiry date set on SP2010 Beta? If yes, where can I view that date? TIA J Justin Previous Posts In This Thread: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users http://www...

Change Data Connection Definitions from local to sharepoint
Hi, I am using Excel 2007 and have created a query tool/workbook that contains a linked table worksheet from sharepoint as the source data (its a custom view/subset of the records data). This worksheet is refreshed from the sharepoint source periodically. I created this tool/workbook on my desktop, and now want to put it on the sharepoint location for multiple users. However, the Data Connection definition for the linked worksheet is showing the local address of my pc, so the data refresh won't work once the workbook is posted to the sharepoint. I have not been able t...

Financial Settings in CRM 3.0
Is there any way (supported or un) to change/undo the fiscal period template settings? -- --Dodd ...

SharePoint 2003-2007-2010 Servers sharing files
I am working in a project where we have a location that has upgraded to SharePoint 2010, we run the main location files with SharePoint 2003 and other locations with 2007. The work that is being done on the 2010 version needs to feed some of the content to our 2003 Sharepoint intranet. we are trying to avoid having to do this work twice to mirror the content in the two locations. and we are looking for a file share method. I am not a developer, please help with any suggestions you may have. thanks Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Auto Deployment...

Install order for SharePoint 2010, SQL Server 2008R2, etc.
Hi, all, I'll post this in the SQL Server area as well. I'm creating a new VM with 2008R2, SharePoint 2010, and Office 2010 beta/Gemini. Is there a specific order I should install these in? Many thanks.... 1)OS 2)Office 3)SQL Server 4)Sharepoint Thanks very much!!! "Kamlesh" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:O1fuLkblKHA.3128@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > 1)OS 2)Office 3)SQL Server 4)Sharepoint > > --- > frmsrcurl: > http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sharepoint.general/Install-order-for-SharePoint-2010-SQL-Ser...

tabs won't set in a style
I can't get Publisher 2007 to recognize a tab I have set in styles. I based the style on Normal. I have tried using "Update to Match Selection," clicking on a paragraph where I have a tab set as I want it. That doesn't work. I have tried setting the tab by modifying the style. That doesn't work either. What do I do? Thanks. I think most of your problems are the copy/paste from Word. Maybe pasting into WordPad, copy again, paste into Publisher. This should strip away all the formatting Word is transferring to Publisher. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer....

how do i set up an email account for another user on same puter
would like to know if a second user email account could be set up in office outlook Sure... what is the 'puter'? You could probably do this at the OS level. XP offers multiple users so they each get their own desktop and settings. Otherwise, you can have multiple profiles and be prompted for which profile to use in Outlook. http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/assistance/ha011471581033.aspx "barb567" <barb567@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF1D28E3-2000-4F91-9CB7-390B7F21B0A0@microsoft.com... > would like to know if a second user email accoun...

XP can see 7 but 7 can't see XP
Both computers have media sharing on. Windows 7 can see my Xbox and visa versa. Windows XP can see Windows 7 and the Xbox, but neither Windows 7 nor the Xbox can see Windows XP. I thought XP could only be a client due to a network limitation on the XP side... ? -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -- "Cas" <Cas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3F37A40-FF13-43CB-A508-F0C2FEE2CB82@microsoft.com... > Bo...

Cannot see Email when opened
I use Outlook 6. Whenever i open an email all i see is a blank white page. i cant see anything inside the email anyoone know what this problem is? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "JAmes" &...

Can't see task schedule history
Hey I have a server 2008 standard on wich I cant see the schedule task history - only the last 36 hours is listed. Therefore I can not see the tasks which only runs 1 time per week. What can I do to see all task histories from the beginning? Thanks for your reply Yours Ryd ...

set report field forecolour based upon corresponding id entry in a 2nd report
hi, just joined..beginner i'm afraid.. if i have just read 'access help' properly it appears i should use condtional formatting to change a field colour in one report provided the 2nd report is open...can you advise the neccessary code format to use to refer to a 2nd report please as i'm not a programmer..hope this isn't too janet & john!.. thanx in advance, mike ...

Setting Lookup Values on Activities
I would like to know if its possible to do the following two things: 1. Set the default value for Lookups (regarding field) in Activities (Tasks, Phone Call, etc.) I found an old post by Ronald Lemmen that is likely for 3.0 and does not work for 4.0 @ http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2006/12/set-default-entity-on-lookup-window.html 2. Is it possible to restrict the items in the regarding field to specific ones? Thanks You can use this script in the form's onload() to default the lookup to Contact: if (crmForm.all.regardingobjectid != null) { crmForm.all.regardingobjectid.setAttr...

How to set display %
When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size. How can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%? See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. churin wrote: > When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size. > How can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%? Thank you very much for your help. Jay Freedman wrote: ...

trying to set up windows mail
i need some online help setting up my windows mail The Windows Mail program can only access the Yahoo Plus accounts (in the US). The free account doesn't provide POP3 access. If you have the Yahoo Plus account, then you can access their POP3 server... see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4 -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "lee" <kingfromqueens29@yahoo.com> wrote in m...