File Transfer using vb.net code

Hi,

I would like to transfer/move a file from one folder to other folder in shareopint site. That needs to be done using vb.net.

Could you please prove the code for that?

Regards,
Balu

Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .NET Tips and Tricks # 16
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/960bc693-889f-46c1-9b0e-1b0a67d13ea5/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx
0
Subash

So your asking someone on this list to do your work for you? For free?
Sounds like you might want to get some consulting time.

--
Daniel A. Galant

Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine.

"Subash" wrote in message news:2010127132356obaluno1@yahoo.co.in...
> Hi,
>
> I would like to transfer/move a file from one folder to other folder in
> shareopint site. That needs to be done using vb.net.
>
> Could you please prove the code for that?
>
> Regards,
> Balu

> Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .NET Tips and Tricks # 16
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/960bc693-889f-46c1-9b0e-1b0a67d13ea5/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx

0
Daniel

Can I use "find / replace" to automatically "Insert Rows" in a do.
Have a long column of numbers Every time I see the number 5, I need to insert two rows. Doing this by hand is tedious. Can you help me find a shortcut? The IF function does not do this, right? Not 25, 35, 5351, just plain old 5? Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim FirstRow As Long Dim LastRow As Long Dim iRow As Long With Worksheets("sheet1") FirstRow = 1 LastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row For iRow = LastRow To FirstRow Step -1 If .Cells(iRow, "C").Value = 5 Then ...

VB Express 2008
Hi, I just re-installed VB Express 2008, in the hope that it will finally be working properly with Vista 64 and SQL Express2008. But now the only thing that work is the main interface, but I can not to anything with it since the damn thing does not work with SQL Express 2008 , and it does not let me do a thing What can I do to fix this BTW I downloaded the installation ISO file from MS a few days ago -- Thank You in Advance Merci a l'avance Martin Telling us that "the damn thing does not work" isn't specific enough for us to be able to help ...

.qfx file in excel
my bank for some reason will only allow me to download my statement in a qfx file (quicken) but i dont have any quicken programs i use excel to manage my finances how can i open this file up??? If the bank does not have .text (.txt) or comma separated variables (.csv), which would probably be listed as spreadsheet format, then I would complain to the bank. Meanwhile you could copy and paste from your checking activity HTML pages. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: ...

.mdi Files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have some .mdi files (generated at work with some lab software). They seem to open okay on my work PC. Is there any way that I can get Office 2008 and a MAC to recognize / open these? No, .mdi is a Windows-only format exclusive to the Microsoft Document Imaging program... Even other Windows apps can't read or create them. If you can get them into a Windows box open them in MDI & then Save As TIFF to get a format that can be opened by graphics apps or inserted into other documents as a picture. TIFF files are ...

Using Outlook 2003 in Windows 7
I have a valid version of Outlook 2003 that I am using in Windows 7 that has been properly activated. However, every time I open it in Windows 7 I am asked to accept the Microsoft End User Agreement, which is annoying since I accept it every time (actually this happens every time I open an Office 2003 product). Is there someway to deactivate this request? Thx for the help. "Barry" <Barry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11F6EC50-7351-4B84-A7BC-4322115C9B88@microsoft.com... > I have a valid version of Outlook 2003 that I am using in Win...

Unable to start up my Excel files
One of my users have this odd issue with his Excel 2003. He's unable to start the files directly but instead he must start a blank excel sheet then open his files from there. Is there a solution to this issue? Please advise. Thanks! Dell 170L P4 800mghz 1gbram Windows XP Pro SP2 Office 2003 SP2 Could the problem be that he cannot open files by double-clicking on them from Windows Explorer, but must open Excel (which will launch a blank sheet) and then open them directly from there using File / Open... If so then tell him to try Tools / Options / General / untick 'Ignore Othe...

File password override
I'm trying to restore a backup file. Money is asking for a file password. I enter the password that is appropriate for the Passport account used to lock the file, but Money will not accept that. I wonder if this file has a seperate file password and if so, I have no memory of what it may have been. Is there some way to reset it? Is there some other way in to this file? Thanks Though I sympathize with your problem, I certainly hope there's no back door. If there is, I'm going back to paper records. I shudder to think that a hacker could conceivably get an older backup file an...

How to use the countif() function to count items in a table
I have a table contains multple columns of info as shown in the below AcctID ProjectName PMName Phase Status EIG Project 1 Wellie Initiation New MLI Project 2 John Develop Active EIG Project 11 Wellie Qualify Active EIG Project UUU John Design InActive MLI Project XX Carol Deployment Completed MLI Project YYY Carol Design Active I'd like to use the countif() function to complete the following metric such that I know how many projects for each status for each AcctID. EIG ...

opening .dat Accounts Receivable file in Great Plains for DOS
Hi There: We are trying to retrieve some information from a posted accounts receivable report... We think its in a .dat file but have no way of opening... This anyone know if this is possible... Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Sincerely, Carmine Carmine, Can you be a little more specific? What version of GP, what report, what information? Victoria "Carmine" <Carmine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:839CC67C-A4C7-4584-8119-C40F74960573@microsoft.com... Hi There: We are trying to retrieve some information from a posted accounts ...

Corrupt TCP segments using CSocket
I am developing a simple streaming video application. I am using TCP with the CSocket MFC class and I have a thread the writes the data for each frame in a separate Write(). The app works fine for about 2 minutes of "playing" the video, but after some time (2-15) minutes I am getting segments with invalid TCP checksum (observing the traffic in etherreal). If I retry the connection from the client it doesn't recover. It recovers when I restart the server. Any ideas? Ask your question additionally at microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks NG. -- Vladimir <vladimir.rale...

csv-file problems with different regions
I have imported an American csv-file into a German Excel XP. The American $-values are separated by a "." while the German currency values are separated by a ",". So now my spreadsheet reads a value of $ 18.01 as 18. January. All values above 18.12 are ok. How can I avoid this problem? Or, can I change the values tediously one cell after the other? I have not found a way yet as even when I try to format a cell user defined it automatically changes to the format used in the German region. Thanks. Hans Temporarily change the regional settings on your computer to the same f...

Using Office 2004 student teacher edition on multiple computers on a local network
Even though each copy of Office 2004 has it's own product number, I can only have an Office program open on 1 computer on my home network. This started after upgrading to 10.5. Anyone have a suggestion for dealing with this? rwblackwood@mac.com wrote: > Even though each copy of Office 2004 has it's own product number, I > can only have an Office program open on 1 computer on my home network. > This started after upgrading to 10.5. Anyone have a suggestion for > dealing with this? If you've installed the same key on all the machines then start the Remove Office tool f...

File set up query.
Can i set up an excel file to open automatically on pc start up? The easiest is to use the Startup folder available in the Start Menu. To access it go to Start - Programs - Startup. You can delete or add tasks here according to your needs. They will start after Windows logon. When you start Excel, all the files that are located in the XLStart folder are automatically opened. Additionally, if you specified an alternative startup folder for Excel, every file in that folder is also automatically opened. To specify an alternative startup folder, in Microsoft Excel 2002 or Microsof...

Sorting file list by date/time...
Hello, does anybody have an idea how to program a sorting function given a directory with files, which should red to an array which is sorted by date and time, but contains only the filenames. Is there a MFC function or a shell function of the OS which could ease the job instead of doing it manually? Regards, Diana On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:39:50 +0200, "Diana Bulthaupt" <Diana.Bulthaupt(at)web.de> wrote: >does anybody have an idea how to program a sorting function given a >directory with files, which should red to an array which is sorted by date >an...

E-mail not transferred outbox to sent item folder
Often I am experiencing a problem when I send an e-mail through Microsoft outlook stand alone desktop regardless with or without an attachment. The sent item does not move from the outbox folder to the sent item folder, even though the e-mail has been sent in most cases, I get a message through the send and receive dialog box stating "Reported error 0x80040109 unknown error 0x80040109". In some cases mail is sent normally and the items are transferred to sent item folder and don't get an error messages but it is more often I get the error message and the sent item stays...

whihc microsoft office can i use to determine loan amortization
I am looking for programs wherein I can determine loan amortization "Justin Reyes" <JustinReyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:304D4935-F597-4BE9-A290-59C78A19AEBC@microsoft.com... |I am looking for programs wherein I can determine loan amortization You need Excel, not Access -- Len ______________________________________________________ remove nothing for valid email address. ...

Can I access the previous version of a saved file?
I overwrote an excel file by mistake, using the save as command to an incorrect file. Is there any way to recover the previous file before I "saved as" over it? Hi! I'm using Excel 10 (XP)......WinXP....... If I have an existing file and open it, make some changes, then do a SAVE AS and give it a different name, the newly "saved as" file is a completely *NEW* file and the original is still in tact with the previous file name. Try looking for the previous file name. Biff "JCC" <JCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CAD1748-1D5C...

how to edit Adobe file
how to edit Adobe file Most certainly not in Word. pdf files, I'm assuming that is what you mean by 'Adobe files', are 'fixed' files. Their layout is frozen so they look the same on any machine and can not be edited. If you still want to edit such a pdf file, you will have to convert the file to something else, edit it, and then save the result back as a pdf. The best tool to do the conversion of pdf files to Word documents is probably Acrobat Professional. Unfortunately, that is a rather expensive product to use for a few simple conversions. There are ...

how do i configure outlook to use my aol email account
jonbon wrote: <nothing> PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm the answer: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm which Google would have told you with 6.5 million hits in 0.43 secs. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm#aol -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

Print Preview using CPreviewDC
Hi there, I have a problem trying to implement a print preview function. Yet the printing itself is no problem. I have this chart control with a method m_graph.PrintGraph(CDC *pDC) which outputs the data to the CDC object. Now I want to do Print Preview similarly using the CPreviewDC class mentioned in the MSDN Documentation instead of the CDC class. How do I setup the CPreviewDC object without a print dialog? And after I have printed the content into the CDC class how do I display the print preview? ...

Remove Reason Code from Receipt
Hi! Me again! We don't want to show the reason code on the customers receipt/invoice especially as is adding too many lines to the paper copy. How do I stop the Discount Reason code from printing on the customers receipt/invoice? Tia I'd be interested in an answer to this too! "jonathan" <jonathan_h68@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uWpiHqBMGHA.2336@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > Me again! We don't want to show the reason code on the customers > receipt/invoice especially as is adding too many lines to the paper copy. > How do I ...

using min max
We want to start using min max to help with order processing. Do we need to use order point qty or order up to level with the min max? We are using GP v10 and new to GP. Do we need to set the order policy before using min max? Is there a good source on how to set the min max in GP10? the Purchase Order Processing pdf in the GP Documentation folder is pretty good. The values are all interelated. What we did here was create a dummy part and played with it. You can leave the Items order policy as 'Not Planned'. We wanted to set up to use PO generation but our purchasing g...

Unwanted Code Being Added to Form
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0085_01CAB57D.00862050 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Access 2007 sp2. I thought I seen it all. For some reason code was added to the OnClose of one of my forms that I = DID NOT put there! The code is a 1 liner using the NavigateTo command.(irrelevant I = believe). I recall testing using custom Navigation Panes about a year ago but = abandoned it. I recall having code in the OnClose of my form(s) that switched to a different Custom = Nav Pan...

Replicating Formulas between excel files
Hi there, Does anyone know how I can replicate formulas (verbatim) between difference excel files? I've tried to cut and paste between the separate files, but to my dismay it makes a reference to the original file. Regards, Nickchups The best procedure depends on how many you're trying to copy. For one or two, you can select the *entire* formula in the formula bar, right click and choose "Copy", then hit <Enter>. Now you can navigate to wherever you wish, and Paste it as many times and/or places you want. For numerous formulas, *unformulate* them by replacing t...

restore exchange 2000 using ntbackup
Hi! My exchange 2000 server is remotely backed up every day using veritas 9.2. I am now testing disaster recovery and would like to use ntbackup locally on my disaster recovery exchange server. (I copied my .bkf file on my exchange server) I dismounted my databases and ran ntbackup locally on my exchange server. I cataloged the bkf file and selected the microsoft Information store that I want to restore. „Restore to „ I entered my exchange server name. The following error message is then displayed: „the specified computer is not a Microsoft Exchange server or ist Microsoft Excha...