Exchange 2010 mailbox and calendar webpart for Sharepoint 2007

The webparts delivered with Sharepoint 2007 don't seem to be able to
target an Exchange 2010 server.

Does any of you know the way to get the 'my mailbox' and the 'my
calendar' from a MOSS 2007 against an Exghange 2010 server ?

Are there new webpart to install and configure, a special configuration
for the existing ones ?

Thx in advance,
Martin.
0
Martin

Public Calendar view options
I have a few calendars being shared that were created in the public folder group. Users want to view taskbar within calendar whch is grayed out and oes not seem to be a view option as is in any private calendar. Can this be done. Exchange 2000, clients are Outlook 2003 cachede exchange mode. Upgrade to Exchange 2003 in the works but not current in our user base. -- Jim Krawisz ...

Export WPX4 Address book to MS Word 2007?
Is it possible to transfer my WordPerfect X4 address book to Word 2007 for use in addressing envelopes etc.? I have the home and school version of 07. Thanks, Rich Mercer Word doesn't have an address book. It utilises the contacts list of Outlook, which of course the student version of Office does not include. It *may* be possible to extract the data from your WP address book to a Word table to use as a data source for mail merge, but I suspect you may have to do this from Word Perfect. If you still have access to WP, check if it has an option to export to a comma delim...

Configuring Outlook 2007
Hi, I was trying to configure Outlook 2007 to access my mails. I am facing this problem continuosly- If I try to access my hotmail account, it always goes into Offline mode, though I am able to access it through Windows Live. Once or twice, I have been able to download few mails, but never more than than that. The OS is Vista. Thanks ________________________________________ " If you think you can, and if you think you can't, then you are right"- Henry ford Are you using the Outlook Connector? if not, you need it - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa...

outlook 2007 no problem receiving email but problem sending
I have no problem sending and receiving emails when connected at work but from home, I can receive new messages but there is a problem sending. I get the message Sending reported error 0x80042109. Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue receiving this message contact your server administrator or ISP. Any ideas please. Thanks, Charlie Have you verified with your corporate mail admin already that the settings have been correct for usage outside of the company network and if this is indeed fully supported by your corporation? If so,...

Content in user's calendar different than other calendars
Good morning from Wisconsin, In our network, one user's calendar is not seeing the same events/ notes as everyone else. The updates that he puts in don't get pushed out to the shared calendars, and he can see some of the updates that other users put into the shared calendars but not all updates. It appears as if his calendars won't update beyond a date somewhere in the neighborhood of about three weeks ago. However, he can send/ receive email from the server just fine. The clients are all running Outlook 2003 and log into Active Directory on a Windows SBS 2003 box running Exch...

How can I use my calendar and other features wo using Outlook emai
I have Windows7 OS. I upgraded to MSO 2007. I cannot access the calendar, etc. without setting up an email profile which my ISP will not allow using the email address. How can I use my calendar and other features without using Outlook email? I could use the calendar on previous versions without setting up an email account. Why can't you use Outlook w/o a mail profile? What happens when you try? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft....

Removing Exchange User Attributes and the ADC
We merged an ADMTv2 created user account with an ADC created Contact, rather that the ADC created Disabled User. We would now like to get rid of the user account's association with the Contact info and merge the user account w/the ADC Disabled user; however, when we try to do that - using the ADClean util. - ADClean tells us we cannot as the user account is already mail enabled. Removing the existing Exchange Attributes on the users account suggests its self, however, when we go to do that all sorts of warnings come up (I'm somewhat familiar with the issues but need more insi...

REstoring a mail sotre to a newly installed exchange 2003
Hi, I have a windows SBS 2003 server installed with a couple of mailboxes on it. I backed up the mail store then decided to reinstall the OS. The reason to do this was to partition the disk differently. So I installed the OS from scratch, and now I need to restore my mail store backup done using ntbackup. Should I recreate the old users on my SBS2003 system or should I just restore the mail store on top of the exisiting mailstore created by the fresh installtion of the OS. I didn't backup anything else but the mailstore. The newly installed server uses the same domain name as the ol...

BlackBerry/Outlook Calendar
Hello: I have some basic questions about BB and Outlook Calendar synching. Does it reliably synch the Calendar? If you accept a meeting in Outlook, does it synch to the BB? If you accept a meeting from the BB, does it synch to Outlook? I checked some BB forums and it appears that this feature is not very reliable. Please let me know if this is a feature that works well enough to actually use. Thank you in advance. Blackberry 7230 wireless handheld platform 1.6.0.49 BB client software is version 3.6.0.43 BB server is BES version 3.6.2.14 Outlook 2003 with all updates running on XP SP1 -- ...

Exchange Administrator #2
Hey, I just installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. But when i open up Exchange Adminstrator, I keep on getting this error message, how do i fix this problem? Error: Title: Microsoft Exchange Administrator Message: A Connection could not be made to the microsoft exchange server computer 'EXCH'. The Microsoft exchange server computer does not respond. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: DS_E_Communications_Problem You use Exchange System Manager, and ADUC - not Exchange Administrator, to manage E2000/2003. Did you have a 5.x server before? erbeh wrote: > Hey, >...

Can't Change Text direction in office 2007
Hi, i have installed office 2007 ( Pro Plus Edition) on a machine. i have faced a strange thing that i have never seen. the option of changing text direction from right to left or left to right does not exist. it come by default with ltr direction. What's the Problem ? Hi, You need to enable a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew or Arabic. To do this, perform the following steps: 1. Close Word. 2. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings. 3. In the "Available...

Calendar/address book: sharing folder with only 1 .PST for n users
I'm going to share a folder on my file server for ten specific users where I create unique .PST file. For example I create test.pst and I assign full rights to this one for my 10 users. For every client, can I link MS Outlook to test.pst ? In this way I could use ONLY sharing calendar and Address book ? I'm not interesting to use mailbox on this pst, because for mailboxes I can use local pst for each machine. "Riccardo" <ric.castellani@alice.it> wrote in message news:990c53ca-cae4-4146-ace7-fec4287c7771@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > I'm going to share a fo...

Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does it say the word STANDARD. If anyone can help before I purchase this software that would be great. Thanks, Chad WEBIT Services On 3 Nov 2006 13:50:18 -0800, "crdvds" <crdvds@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work >on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? > >It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does ...

My Exchange server will not make new mailboxes
I had one e-mail server on this domain it was giving us trouble so I installed a new server on the domain and made it an exchange server. I moved all the mailboxes that where in use to the new e-mail server. I wait two weeks and shut down the old server, but now when I create a new user in active directory and tell it to create a mailbox it looks as if it creates one. When I look in the properties of the user and go to the e-mail address tab it is blank. When I right click on the users name and go to exchange task it gives me the option to move the mailbox to the old server which is ...

Calendar dates in all users outlook
G'Day All, I am running E2K and all users are running Outlook XP on their desktops. Without visiting all users computers how can I update all users' Outlook Calendar to show the days/dates the office will be closed? Thanks I have the same problem. The only workaround I could find was to send out an email meeting invitation to everyone and instruct them to click accept (which they eagerly do if it's a holiday). If you find a better way let me know! Chris ...

Blank Project on MS Project Pro 2007 startup
Does anyone have a code snippet for closing the blank project that is opened when opening project? Or is there a checkbox I have missed that will do this. Hello WJM, You can set Project to open the last file on startup in Tools > Options, General tab. However, I believe there is currently an error in Project 2007 where opening the last file on startup causes an incorrect error message. When you open an existing project plan the Project1 file is closed for you. I guess I'm not sure that a clicking a button to run a macro is any better than using the built in close ...

Exchange 2003 SBS Attachment filtering in admin
Folks: I have set up SBS 2003 / Exchange on our server some time ago. I have been trying to find the location to add an additional attachment to the exclude list on incoming mail. (Attachment filtering). I have looked for some time and cannot find the UI to do this in the system manager. Could someone point this location out to me? Thanks d "D S" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uPeCkbUrGHA.4992@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Folks: > > I have set up SBS 2003 / Exchange on our server some time ago. I have > been trying to find the location to a...

Uprage to 2003 from 2000
Hello, Over the weekend I have installed an exchange 2003 server within the same domain as an exchange 2000 server. All is going well except this morning I am getting alot of reports from users that they're emails are bouncing back with a "mailbox over the size limit error" I normally hear of these all the time, but I'm finding that this morning I've gotten a lot of complaints. When I look at the users mailbox in ESM, for some reason alot of them are much larger than the size limit that they have on their mailboxes. For instance, one user has a limit of 350000 yet...

Can't save new contacts in Outlook 2007
When I try to save new contacts in Outlook 2007, I get an error message: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." It's been suggested that I clear the forms cache but cannot find how to do that in 2007 (recommended link was for 2003 version). Can anyone help with that or is there another possible solution? P.S. I am working off line in Outlook, if that matters. Also, I can revise and save revisions to existing contacts with no problem. HJ Why are you starting a new thread? Suggest following the recommendations in ...

using interop to create document word 2007
I am using c# and word interop to open a mailmerge document fill it in and then display it to the user. Once i display it the c# app has nothing more to do with the word document. The user can edit it as needed and then save it as a pdf and that is fine. The issue is I would like to set the default path for the document and it could be a network drive or sharepoint and will change every time also it will never be where the original document was opened. ...

Exchange 5.5 internal site problem
Hi, I am using exch 5.5 with 2 srvrs in a single sit , with a mail content scanner enigine on a diff srvr , when i forward mail fm content scanner to first srvr , the mail flow works properly , but when i forward it to second srvr ( which was buileded later) , the recipients on 1 st server dont get internet mails . Can anyone HElp. ...

MX question on Exchange 2003
When I try to send mail to any user in the domain graphics.ucsd.edu the mail can not be delivered because there first MX record that points to 132.239.95.98 doesn't have port 25 open for mail. So my server tries only that server for tree days then it gives up. First of all, why doesn't my server try any other server with lover priority? And what is the reason to stop port 25 on their first MX server? I have an Exchange 2003 server with sp1 running on a windows 2003 server RO wrote: > When I try to send mail to any user in the domain graphics.ucsd.edu > the mail can not b...

Exchange 2003 Mail between servers stops after a few days
Hi all, I have an odd situation where mail destined for a different administrative group in the same domain stops after a few days; a restart of the server where mails are queing clears the problem. The destination admin group is attached via a connector (smtp), and it's this connector that goes into a retry state under fault conditions. A bridgehead at either end is used, although looking at message tracking suggests the bridge-heads are not being used. Local mail delivery is unaffected, only mail to the remote admin group is affected. There are firewalls involved: the sites are...

rule to move sent mail to 2nd mailbox sent folder
We have Outlook 2002 (enterprise). I have my own mail box and in addition, another shared mailbox. What I need to be able to do is have a rule set up so that when I reply to an email from the shared mail box, that shows the from email address as ''my name and 'on behalf of; 'shared mail box'' it moves the sent email from my own personal email to the sent mail folder on the shared email folder. I also need to set up a rule for any emails that are deleted from the shared email box are put into the 'shared email delete box'. I have looked at the rules and can&#...

Remove a document from a workspace in Excel 2007
I have a user who created a workspace and included a file that he now wants to remove from the workspace. Is there a way to remove one file from a workspace? Thank you. ...