Display Logged-in User Picture?

Does anyone know if and how I can automatically display the My Site profile
picture of the currently logged in user?  Is it possible to display this
picture in a Content Editor Web Part?

--
Thanks,

Brad

Not that I have an answer, and I'm not trying to be snarky. I often see
questions like this, and I'm just wondering... why do you want to do this?

--
Daniel A. Galant

Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine.

"hedbeb" <hedbeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if and how I can automatically display the My Site
> profile
> picture of the currently logged in user?  Is it possible to display this
> picture in a Content Editor Web Part?
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Brad

0
Daniel

How to restrict disabled AD user account receive e-mail
We have Exch 2007 SP1 & AD W2K3 SP1. When we disable an user in AD, the user still continues to receive e-mail. There is an option in E2K7 to disable mailbox. But, is there a way to restrict disabled AD user account to receive e-mail. On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 20:26:01 -0700, sekhar <sekhar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have Exch 2007 SP1 & AD W2K3 SP1. When we disable an user in AD, the user >still continues to receive e-mail. There is an option in E2K7 to disable >mailbox. But, is there a way to restrict disabled AD user account to receive >e-mail...

how to log in to office online
how do access my microsoft office basics. have tried through msn and cannot get on. thank you If you are refering to Office Live Basics please go here www.officelive.com -- Chester C. Coronel Junior BSIT Student University of Asia and the Pacific, Philippines Read the StudentEmpowered Blog!http://msforums.ph/blogs/chestercoronel "romanticingpoet" wrote: > how do access my microsoft office basics. > > have tried through msn and cannot get on. > > thank you ...

cannot see user in GAL with 5.5 server
We recreated a user's mailbox due to mailbox corruption and her mailbox resides on an exchange 2003 server. I still have the AD Connector in place as well to talk with the exchange 5.5 server. I can view the user in system manager but not in the receipient list in Exchange 5.5 Admin tool. I already forced the RUS to replicate. I also replicated the AD connector config and all the domain controllers. Is there any other way to get my user to show in the GAL? Any help would be appreciated! -- leachkm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http:...

RMS should have auto log off if system is idle
it would be nice to have auto log off if the system is idle for a specific amout of time ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=555af75d-267a-4ecf-8296-9da84065f19...

New User has admin rights

Spam sent to one user goes to other users ?
Users in general complain that all of sudden junk e-mail appears in their Inboxes, but I see that "to" line is to=myUserA@mycompany.com. That means that the spam that targeted myuserA appears in the inboxes of myUserB and everybody else. Although users that receive such e-mail are various so far, the "to" line is consistent 'to=myUserA'. This is very interesting because I do have MailEssentials running and blocking mail based on DNSBL. Have you ever seen such thing ? -----Original Message----- From: Beau Morton [mailto:whitener@doneasy.com] Sent: Friday, Marc...

outlook reqeusting user name and password
with in the pass few weeks some of the client machines running Outlook 2002 have started asking for the users name, password and domain. even though the client is logged onto the network already, the client cannot log onto Outlook. repeated attemps with the correct user name and password always fail. the problem started with one machine, then another, then another. Now only two of our 6 client machines can log into Outlook. Any idea? uhm, have their passwords expired? Have you verified the clients are configured to using the appropriate security? "Bob" <bob@data-r...

can open 1 picture unless logged in as Administrator???
Help please????!!! Unless i log in as Administrator, i can only insert 1 picture in MS Publisher 97? I get told the graphics filters are not installed, but i have done a full install? Ms clients are running windows 2000 OS and are locked down via group policy. Any help would be great Thanks, Carl. Publisher (especially the older versions I hear) doesn't like playing with networks. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Carlos1981" <Carlos1981@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:642AAFF8-D25F-4AC5-B90E-33AC25E17663@microsoft.com... > Help p...

Display ranges from one worksheet to another
I am running excel 2003. I have been given the task of creating a workbook where on one main sheet I want to display named ranges from up to 4 other worksheets based on the user selection. The ranges are work weeks and we want to be able to display 8 weeks at a time for resource planning. Can someone point me in a direction where I can find a way to do this? Thank you. Check Ron's site under the Copy/Paste section. http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Opal" <tmwelton@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eb392038-e6ab-46b0-a3d6-eb0df5c7a0fd@h2g2000vbd...

Special teen picture directory!
We've got new teen * 'XXNX' (xxnx.xxxanalmovies.info) * pictures directory for you! Free and direct! http://xxnx.xxxanalmovies.info Team, 2006. -- xmoviexmasterx ------------------------------------------------------------------------ xmoviexmasterx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37385 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=570987 ...

Help. Wrong home mta for all users
Gang, using adsiedit I have found that all of my users have the incorrect home mta: It looks like this: CN=Microsoft MTA\ DEL:fa6b4c63-7cdb-43c0-aa14-fb19c4e855b5,CN=Deleted Objects,CN=Configuration,DC=Health,DC=org Is there a way that I can change this for all users at once? Script/csv/ldf/admodify.net -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <troute_kilgore@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1169148159.997905.48020@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > Gang, using adsiedit I have...

display last value in a column
I would like to display the last value unequal to zero recorded in a column in a specific cell. For example, A1 is to display the last value unequal to zero recorded in column B. The number of entries and values in column B changes frequently; therefore the last value in column B is in a different row. Thanks. -- Mike Try this... Assuming there are no logical TRUE entries in the range. =LOOKUP(1E100,1/B2:B100,B2:B100) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFFCBDB0-3632-46AC-A3AB-073E6F0D475...

Display page breaks in normal view in Excel 2007
Hi In Excel 2003, I could click on Tools/Options and then tick the "view page breaks" box, so that I could see dotted lines representing my page sizes in workbook (normal) view, but I can't find a similar command in Excel 2007, apart from Page Break Preview" view, which doesn't really suit what I want. Can somebody help please? Why not use View|PageBreak View since in XL2007 you can still edit the worksheet in this view? If it looks too small use the zoom slider on the status bar. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email ...

Text From User Forms
Hi I am creating a user form where data is entered into text boxes. Once the operator has input data into a text box I want to use a command button on the user form to save the file. One text box will have a request date entered as the value and another will have the name of the requestor as the value. I want the command button to create the filename as these two values. Could someone offer some advice please. Thanks. Matt Matt, Activeworkbook.SaveAs filename: ="C:\your path\" & Textbox1.Text & " " & Textbox2.Text HTH Henry "Matt G" &l...

User Defined fields should be accessible from shipping address
The current relationship does not allow for the customer to use the user defined fields from the ship to address. The reason for GP not pulling the information for the shipping address in the Customer Address Master File (RM00102) is because it is already pulling the information in the Sales Transaction Work tables (SOP10100). Unlike the billing information, the shipping address can already be seen in the SOP10100 table and this is why the table relationship between the RM00102 and SOP10100 tables is based on the Bill to Address. There should be an additional relationship so you can p...

Excel displays formulae, not results
I have inherited a spread sheet that has a number of formulae in it. However when I type in a new formula, it displays it as the formula, not as the result. This is not applicable to all cells, just some of them. I am now reduced to copying a formula that displays the result, then editing it to give the formula that I actually want. Obviously there is some setting in the individual cells that governs how it displays as well as the general setting. Hi Roger, This happens when a cell is formatted as text the moment -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel you enter the formula. C...

power failure during Log commits
am trying to restore a mailbox. Got it to the point where the logs were committing when we had a power failure. Is there any way to "recommit the logs" from the point of the power failure or to start the commit again without having to go thru the steps to restore from tape and create new logs? Didn't Exchange resume the log replay? It should do that automatically. What version are you using? -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spaces.msn.com/members/ehlo/ "Pearl" <Pearl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23282FB3-90B7-4F0E-944D-EB...

display logo
We need the company logo to appear in the body of ever new message before the salutation. How can that be done? Place the logo on your company web site's server and link the image to the server address, i.e., <a href="http://www.anthemwebs.com/images/ac.gif"> I have followed the instructions here and have created HTML newsletters for some years now. http://www.microsoftfrontpage.com/usingfp/newsletters/ Examples with several images: http://www.anthemwebs.com/communitynews.htm#Previous_issues : "H. Lee" <H. Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Change Office Language by User
I think I've read enough in these pages to know that it's not possible to get Office to work in more than one language for a single User (I mean menu commands, dialogs, etc. -- not talking about dictionaries, puntuation, etc.). But does anyone know whether or not Office can be configured in two different languages on the same Mac (Mac mini, 10.4, pre-Intel), one different language for each of two different Users? When my Mac starts up, I have two Users set up, one for me in English, one for my mother-in-law in French. The OS is perfectly comfortable switching back and forth between la...

user Unavailable when creating an activitiy
I am using CRM 3.0. I was wondering why I keep getting an error message of My name not being available when creating a scheduled assignment and then assigning the assignment to a fellow co-worker. If someone can help it would be appreciated. thanks ...

Display data points that are less than the chart trendline
I have a standard chart with an x and y axis and a linear trend line. Is it possible to have the chart to only display the values that are less than the trend line? Thank you in advance for your help. Hi, Sure you can. Firstly, either hide your existing data points, or make them a very pale grey colour. Then, assume your x values are in A1:A10, and your y values are in B1:B10. In say A12, calculate the slope of the trendline with =SLOPE(B1:B10,A1:A10) and in say A13 calculate the intercept using =INTERCEPT(B1:B10,A1:A10) In column C, calculate the corresponding y value for each x value fr...

pictures of
picture pictures of 'pictures of trains' (http://www.funny-pictures-2010.info) pictures of picture of -- raismisuaween ...

viewing a users mailbox
When I attempt to open another user's mailbox in outlook 2003 it says "unable to expand folder". I have already added myself as a delegate in both the exchange organization and in the enterprise. I have also added myself as a local administrator on the exchange server. How can I view the person's mailbox without adding myself specifically every time? Or is there no way to do that in Exchange 2003? On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:00:28 -0700, Jason Gallas <nospam@usenetserver.com> wrote: >When I attempt to open another user's mailbox in outlook 2003 it says >&quo...

Saving pictures to My Pictures
Hi, I have Publisher 2002, Windows XP. I've worked with Publisher for years so I'm pretty comfortable with how it works. My question is about saving pictures. 99% of the pictures I edit in Publisher are then saved in designated folders in My Pictures. No matter if I select File, Save As or right-click and select Save as Picture, I always have to follow the same procedure: 1. Save My Documents 2. Select file "My Pictures" 3. Select designated project folder 3. Change type from gif (default) to jpeg I've gone into Tools, Options to modify these settings and so far I...

Displaying Text, not numbers, in Pivot Table
Hello all. I posted this in the general section but I think it also could apply to here since I am new with using Pivot Tables. Currently I have a database in excel which has been made into a pivot table. It is just a simple catalog of some books. The row fields are organized as category, field, sub field and then title. The data items are a brief summary, catalog number, and where the book is currently located (in the office or someone else has it). My problem is all of the items in the data field are currently being displayed as numbers, which are all 1s since it gets that specific with t...