Content Boxes not appearing on list forms (newform.aspx)

Morning,

FYI: I have posted this question on the sharepoint msdn forums and got
directed to the SBS newsgroup, I asked this same question there and have been
directed to here, i would be very greatfull if someone could please help.

I have many workstations (95% now) now not displaying text boxes/content
boxes within sharepoint (2003 SBS version). Any other site will display forms
but not
sharepoint. This does not seem to effect all machines and seems to have
nothing to do with permissions as i have tried with all types of users. I
have tried changing all the security settings with no luck either. I have
also tried in many different browsers.

Is there something simple im overlooking?

Here is a link to a screenshot, as you can see the only thing that appears
is the assign to drop down, nothing else.

http://www.michaelcookassociates.co.uk/Downloads/sharepoint.jpg

Update: This does now seem to be affecting alot more workstations that it
previously was, it seems that given another day or two it will affect
everyone. Also for your info, it is affecting both XP and 7 workstations.

Thanks for your time.
Dan

Ok,

If this is not something any one knows how to fix, could someone tell me a
straight forward way to backup and reinstall the company web on the server?

Thanks
Dan

"xiztrn" wrote:

> Morning,
>
> FYI: I have posted this question on the sharepoint msdn forums and got
> directed to the SBS newsgroup, I asked this same question there and have been
> directed to here, i would be very greatfull if someone could please help.
>
> I have many workstations (95% now) now not displaying text boxes/content
> boxes within sharepoint (2003 SBS version). Any other site will display forms
> but not
> sharepoint. This does not seem to effect all machines and seems to have
> nothing to do with permissions as i have tried with all types of users. I
> have tried changing all the security settings with no luck either. I have
> also tried in many different browsers.
>
> Is there something simple im overlooking?
>
> Here is a link to a screenshot, as you can see the only thing that appears
> is the assign to drop down, nothing else.
>
> http://www.michaelcookassociates.co.uk/Downloads/sharepoint.jpg
>
> Update: This does now seem to be affecting alot more workstations that it
> previously was, it seems that given another day or two it will affect
> everyone. Also for your info, it is affecting both XP and 7 workstations.
>
> Thanks for your time.
> Dan

Excel text box #2
Is there a way to set the default text alignment to "center" for both vertical and horizontal in the draw text box? I am using Excel 2000. I found it for the cell default. That's what I want to do with the draw text box. -- Thanks To get the horizontal centering--just select your text and hit the Center Icon on the format toolbar--just like you would to center text in a cell. I had to hit enter a few times (at the beginning of the text) to center it vertically. rvrl wrote: > > Is there a way to set the default text alignment to "center" for both > ...

Word 2007-Pinning documents to most recent list
I've pinned several documents to my most recent documents list but they don't always show. For example, I have about 5 documents that I have pinned and I'm showing 20 new documents when I click the Office button in Word. If I have worked recently with 25 or 30 documents, but not one of the 5 that are pinned, then the most recent 20 show, and that list doesn't always include the 5 that are pinned. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere? Or is this a known issue? Thanks! If you are showing 20 documents in the list and you have worked with 20 documents other ...

Can I stop formatting changes from appearing in "track changes"?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Under track changes preferences, I have &quot;none&quot; selected, yet formatting changes still show up when I chose to display the changes in balloons. I can accept most of the formatting changes in order to eliminate the balloons, but sometimes I click to &quot;accept&quot; 10 or 20 times, but the balloon won't go away. <br><br>I realize that this is only a problem with balloons, but my pagination gets messed up if I don't use balloons. Yes: Turn off "Keep track of f...

contacts not automatically appearing
when I type in the beginning of an e-mail some of my contacts will not appear in the list of people who start with a certain letter That is known as the auto-complete feature. Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your contacts. It uses a separate list of the last 29 recipients you've sent mail to. The newer replacement email program, Windows Live Mail, uses the standard contacts list for auto-completion. You are encouraged to upgrade to the newer WLM program: http://download.live.com/wlmail =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft....

Exporting Members on a distribution list
Folks here is a question, you know how you select a distribution list and then you click on Properties you can see all the member name in full. I want to know how I can export the names of people who are part of that distribution list to a excel or text file? Is there a way, I don't want to do this in AD only because in AD it only shows the users login name as oppose to their fullnames. Thanks in Advance. WooYing <wooying@nospam.comcast.net> wrote: > Folks here is a question, you know how you select a distribution list > and then you click on Properties you can see...

Open form based on selection
I have a form [frm_modelselect] where I will select a chair model. Then I want to hit a command, or just have a macro that runs onChange. Either way, I want to open a specific form based on the Model that I selected in [frm_modelselect]. How do I go about doing this? Thanks in advance. Travis On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:24:04 -0700, Tdahlman wrote: > I have a form [frm_modelselect] where I will select a chair model. Then I > want to hit a command, or just have a macro that runs onChange. > Either way, I want to open a specific form based on the Model that I > selected in [frm_...

In-Box
Cannot cause Windows Live Mail to show a listing of E-Mails in my In-Box Folder. Need Help. -- Bud This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_010D_01CB375E.5F47B6E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Which Inbox? - individual account Inbox If so, Pop3, IMAP or Http(DeltaSync) - Quick Views ‘All Inbox’ Ensure show all messages is enabled ? -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Bud" <birdy@epix.net> wrote in message news:B7D115DB-6A75-4A7E-90B1-88B9DD3074C3@microsoft.com... Cannot c...

Vanishing text boxes
I'm trying to copy, as pictures, a considerable number of charts from different sheets onto a consolidated sheet that I can then distribute without the large quantity of underlying data and calculations. All the charts were generated by the same VBA routine and each includes three text boxes. These are unavoidable. When I copy the charts as pictures one at a time by hand I've not met any problems. However, doing the copying within a VBA loop results in some of the copied charts appearing without their text boxes. Whenever this happens all three text boxes are missing, even though ...

changing columns in the select names dialog box
Outlook 2003 using Microsoft Exchange Server. 1) Is it possible to change which columns display and in what order in the "select columns" dialog box? 2) I have found that I can remove a column by dragging and sliding a column to the left against the next column on the left. Unfortunately I have removed some columns that I would like to see. How do I get the columns to appear again? Many thanks. Jeff 1) No.=20 2) That's a tricky one! It took a couple of minutes for me to figure = out. Position your mouse pointer exactly over the divider on the left = side of the colu...

how do you print screen sent emails list as it appears
i want to print off the list of sent emails just as it appears on the screen when i have clicked on sent items. i tried to highlight 1st and then last item holding down shift but this only started printing each idiv email cover page as if opened giving me 60 pages ea email (i stopped it) not just the list as it appears;like i want- approx 2 pages. how do i do this-its sort of a print screen i want to accomplish. thanks Hold down "Alt" & press "Prnt Scrn". You can then paste into Word. >-----Original Message----- >i want to print off the list of sent email...

Sales Transactions list displays wrong transaction on zoom
1. Click on 'Customers' in Sales Lists on the Navigation pane 2. Search for a specific customer 3. Highlight the customer line, then Actions>View Transactions 4. Double click on a line item on the Sales Transactions screen The wrong document is shown in the Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom window. It's like it randomly selects one of the other line items - sometimes it repeatedly displays the same item no matter which one you select; other times it picks other ones, and other times it shows the correct one. Anyone else experience this? -- GP 9.0, SP1 Bud, I have never see...

Form Queries
I have a form [View Grievance Reports] with several reports set to run by a single macro [View Grievance Reports Macros]. The form [View Grievance Reports] has an unbounded list box that uses a table [Grievance Reports Table] as the row source type. The report based macro works perfectly. I’m now trying to adapt this form and macro to open a specific query when I either click or double click on the query listed on the form. I can get the Query based macro to work if I enter each query for click and double click. If a query is listed on the form and it is not entered in the macro the q...

Linking forms and reports.
I am trying to find the easiest method to write code which would allow me to open a report from a form linking up to five fields. For example: I have a form linked to a table that contains hundreds of jobs (tblJobs). In the form I want to be able to click a command button and pull up a report on the potential clients (tblClients) who fit the matching criteria in the current form. The criteria fields may be City, Job Category, Age Requirement, etc. Any thoughts? -- Rose The most flexible way is to use the WhereCondition of OpenReport, so you can use any combination of c...

List of where queries are used?
I have an access database which has many queries which are leftover from various tests and temporary data extract needs. Is there a tool which can tell me which queries are used in all reports, queries, macros, or modules in the database? Hi Joseph, You might want to take a look at the Total Access Analyzer (< http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/BestPractices.html>). Or you can use Access's own Documenter. Run it on all the objects in Access with maximum reporting settings, and then export/save it to a file of some sort that can be searched (text, PDF, Wo...

junk mail list of sender
I saw MS updating office2003 outlook with a better junk filter and was wandering if if they are doing the same to office 2000 or XP. Office 2003 has a feature to export or import email addresses of junk mail senders and was wandering if office 2000 has the same feature or if anybody know the name of the file that Microsoft designated when you add junk mail sender in office 2000. JM Jose Matus <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I saw MS updating office2003 outlook with a better junk > filter and was wandering if if they are doing the same to > office 2000 or...

integration manager error: Scrolling window link table not on form
We've had this integration running for the last couple of years and today it stopped. I get this error: "DOC 1 ERROR: Scrolling window link table not on form." regardless of whether I run it on new or processed data. I think this causes the balance of the documents to fail. Here is the full log. Integration Log Integration: AR Sale Invoice Upload (ID: 41) Action: None Start Time: 8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM 8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0 Opening source query... 8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0 ...

Don't Want Global Contact List
Using Windows 7 with Outlook 2003 at work. On a brand-new computer, when addressing an e-mail and clicking the "to" box, the global contacts come up and I must choose "contacts." Is there a way to make "contacts" the default rather than "global" so that I don't have to choose this each time? Thank you for your help! Choose Tools | Address Book, then from the address book dialog, choose Tools | Options. You should see a control there for setting which address list you want to display first. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author ...

Combo Box Rowsource property
Deer Friends I want to set Rowsource property of combo box while using command button in my form By default rowsource of combo is based on querry I want to modify this querry providing modifying criteria given for one of the field Actually I want to filter the values in the row source of the combo box Please advise ramesh shetty See: Limit content of combo/list boxes at: http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0028.htm I guess some of us do like venison. :-) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Re...

Shorten Width of Message Box
I have a Message box that appears when called and it about 10" wide on screen. Any ideas on how I might shorten the width? If (MsgBox("When Primary and Alternate Parts have the same Brand and no other Alternate selected, values will not be reset. Continue and Filter Alternates again to manually edit values.", 273, "Warning") <> 1) Then 'Clear Order Values DoCmd.CancelEvent Exit Sub End If Try the following: Dim strMsg As String strMsg = "When Primary and Alternate Parts have th...

form couldn't refresh when using split form 08-20-07
Dear I got a problem with split form. I am not sure if it's a bug of access 2007. I added a label in my form named "lblFEType" and a section of code like this: Private Sub Form_Current() lblFEType.Caption = IIf(isHandler(Me![PayerNo]), "Import", "Export") End Sub It totally work when I use "Record Navigator Botton"(I am sure if it's the correct call in English version). But it wouldn't work when I jump the record by clicking the datasheet part of the split form. The bindedfield works fine and the data will show correctly, but the label co...

Combo Drop Down List Alignment
If the Dropdown list is wider than the Combo Box is it possible to align it with the right hand side of the Combo instead of the left, effectively it sticks out to the left not right..............Thanks for any Help!....Bob Bob wrote: > If the Dropdown list is wider than the Combo Box is it possible to > align it with the right hand side of the Combo instead of the left, > effectively it sticks out to the left not right..............Thanks > for any Help!....Bob It will always drop to the right unless the screen does not have enough room to the right in which case it will...

in excel, how can i dedupe a list of numbers?
I have a column of several thousand numbers that i need to distill to one instance of each number - is there a dedupe function in excel Hi Catherine, Use Advanced Filter (on the Data Menu). If you are not familiar with this feature, Debra Dalgleish has a good tutorial with screen shots at: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html --- Regards, Norman "catherine" <catherine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4B3C0F5-872D-47E4-A754-103539EE17F6@microsoft.com... >I have a column of several thousand numbers that i need to distill to one...

Populate List Based on Cell Value
I have a drop down list of different sales managers. I would like to have the cells below the drop down list fill in the accounts assigned to the sales manager selected in the drop down box. Is this possible? Thanks - that just changes the items in another drop down list. I actually wanted the list to fill all the items in cells below the drop down box, but I just figured it out. Thanks though. "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > Take a look here: > http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html > http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal13.html > Micky > &...

Matching lists of words #2
Hi Max, Thanks very much for your reply, I'll give it my best shot -- pauljoyc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pauljoyce's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1497 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26602 "pauljoyce" <pauljoyce.1dmqjz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote > > Hi Max, > > Thanks very much for your reply, I'll give it my best shot You're welcome ! Hope it'll give you what you're after .. -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respon...

How do I create conditional "List of Values" in Excell?
I have a set of data with two columns. The data can repeat itself in both columns. Ex: A 1 A 2 A 3 B 3 B 4 B 5 I want to have the second column(1,2,3,4,5) as the source for a drop down list but I want to be able to limit the values by the data on the first column. Ex. I choose A and the list of possible values should be 1,2 and 3 whereas when I choose B the possible values should be 3, 4 and 5. Your advise is very much appreciated. Put A in C1, Then select D1:D20 and in the formula bar enter this array formula =IF(ISERROR(SMALL(IF($A$1:$A$20=C1,ROW($A1:$A20),""),ROW($A1:...