Can't find Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Tasks' dll

Hi,

    I am new to sharepoint. We only have WSS 3.0 at work; we don't
have MOSS yet. I am trying to work with VS2008 to do workflow (perhaps
more later). I installed VS2008 on our server that runs WSS. I was
able to start a sharepoint workflow project using the VS2008 template.
I did get that first screen you get with the canvas and the
"onworkflowactivated" component. When I tried to run the workflow I
got messages telling me that the project couldn't find
'Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Tasks' could not be found.

     I tried including that dll in the using statements. I found that
intellisense found "Microsoft" but it didn't include the office
namespace. I did some more research and found that I should be able to
find the dll in the ISAPI folder of the 12 hive and register it in the
GAC. Unfortunately I couldn't find it in the 12 hive or the GAC.

    I got the impression from another web page that downloading the
WSS 3.0 sdk would give me this dll. I'm wondering if this sdk will
solve my problems or if there is something else I'll need  to work
with VW2008 because I don't have MOSS.

  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fig
0
fig000

Sorry to reply to myself. I saw something implied that the sharepoint
2007 workflow template I used is only for MOSS users (we only have WSS
3.0). It seemed like there were different dlls and templates for WSS
3.0 but none of the posts mentoned specificially what they are. Any
advice? Is this true?

Fig

On Feb 27, 8:41=A0pm, fig000 <stringma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> =A0 =A0 I am new to sharepoint. We only have WSS 3.0 at work; we don't
> have MOSS yet. I am trying to work with VS2008 to do workflow (perhaps
> more later). I installed VS2008 on our server that runs WSS. I was
> able to start a sharepoint workflow project using the VS2008 template.
> I did get that first screen you get with the canvas and the
> "onworkflowactivated" component. When I tried to run the workflow I
> got messages telling me that the project couldn't find
> 'Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Tasks' could not be found.
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0I tried including that dll in the using statements. I found th=
at
> intellisense found "Microsoft" but it didn't include the office
> namespace. I did some more research and found that I should be able to
> find the dll in the ISAPI folder of the 12 hive and register it in the
> GAC. Unfortunately I couldn't find it in the 12 hive or the GAC.
>
> =A0 =A0 I got the impression from another web page that downloading the
> WSS 3.0 sdk would give me this dll. I'm wondering if this sdk will
> solve my problems or if there is something else I'll need =A0to work
> with VW2008 because I don't have MOSS.
>
> =A0 Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Fig

0
fig000

How to find all UDF calls in all workbooks
I've decided to make a few "improvements" to some of the UDFs in my personal add-in module. Now I need to find all of the calls to those UDFs in all of my workbooks, because the syntax has changed some. Is there an easy way to find them other than opening each one? I vaguely recall dealing with this before, but I can't remember if it was code or an add in. I think this will do it for you: http://www.asap-utilities.com/download-asap-utilities.php NYC public library is closing and they're ushering me out, so I can't test it now, but give it a whirl and s...

Using Access for Microsoft Navision Reporting
I am curious if there are companies that have used Microsoft Access to produce reports from Microsoft Navision 2009 (SQL-Server version) data and are willing to share their experiences with this approach. Thanks! Brad -- Brad "Brad" wrote:subed going to jail > I am curious if there are companies that have used Microsoft Access to > produce reports from Microsoft Navision 2009 (SQL-Server version) data and > are willing to share their experiences with this approach. > > Thanks! > > Brad > > > > > -- ...

Full screen mode in Word Office doesn't work
Good morning or evening Since I downloaded the new version of MAC OS X Snow Leopard I can't make the "Full screen" mode work for my Word Office files. May be it has nothing to do and I missed that they cancelled the Full screen mode. Does somebody knows? Thanks a lot for your feedback Constance Hi Constance, is the option still there under View>Full Screen? Mind you, full screen mode in Word is very underwhelming at best; it does not hide the other applications, as Pages and many other applications do, but only maximises the screen space occupied by the document window...

Duplicate Find not finding all dupes
Hi I am using Excel 2007 and have used previous versions to manage large address data type spreadsheets. In col B ins the street number and street name, in col C the suburb and postcode. I dedupe on col B&C as sometimes you get the same street name but different suburbs hence no dupe. The majority of my data is cut and paste from and email body. I have just introduced another 100 records from the results of a website query and they are in exactly the same format and font. When I ran the dedupe it found none, but a manual check revealed 12 dupes within the 1009 line spreadsh...

Switch license from Microsoft Office 2003 to MAC OS X?
I have a paid license for Microsoft Office 2003 that I used on my Windows XP Toshiba laptop. Is it possible to change that to MAC OS X or do I need to buy a whole new program? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3284554189_116320 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 1/30/08 12:41 AM, in article ee8b4f0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "FUN_LS1@officeformac.com" <FUN_LS1@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have a paid licen...

Why has my Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 stopped working all of a
I got on Outlook this morning as usual and it started downloading my messages. One message was 31MB and it was taking forever to download (I'm talking less than 1MB after 10 minutes of downloading slow). I ended Outlook and got on my ISP website to get my messages (the messages are automatically on the ISP site when you login). After I got my messages of that website I re-opened Outlook to start using it again and now it won't do anything. It automatically sends and receives my messages when I open and it was goin through the process and it was saying "Receiving 3 of...

Product Key problems with Microsoft Office 2004
Have installed everything ok, but when I get to stage 4 of the installation process, 'Product Key', after I type the 20 long product key and click 'finish', a message pops up from the top stating 'Please verify the product key you have entered is correct', yet there is nothing for me to click on to confirm that it is correct, other than the 'finish' button at the top. Any help greatly appreciated. Thom Wood I think that probably means it is not correct. My office 2004 has a 25 digit product key. On 5/14/05 5:01 PM, "Woodie127@hotmail.com" wrot...

OM19.dll
The hotsync software for my PDA keeps giving me the error message, cannot start MS Outlook a required component is missing OM19.DLL Install MS Outlook again. I have tried reinstalling and I get the same message. Paul ...

recurring tasks
I am looking to find a way to allow recurring tasks that are assigned out to people to be updated on the senders task list. every time I set the recurence option then the "keep an updated copy of this task on my task list" is grayed out. Thank you Larry ...

How do I change office assistant in Excel 2002
How do I change office assistant in Excel 2002 Show the assistant, right click and select 'choose assistant' -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Adele" <Adele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4A13539-D428-4B9D-8A81-339ECA10BDC4@mi...

Cannot open assigned task in Outlook 2003
I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 on a 2000 Professional PC. When a co-worker creates and assigns me a task, it comes into my Inbox and I can see it in my preview pane, but I cannot open it when I double-click it and I cannot accept or decline it thru the preview pane. My co-worker has Outlook 2002 and has no problem opening and accepting tasks from me. By the way....when I attempt to open it, absolutely nothing happens that I can see....no error, no change of screens. Thanks, Robert Shurtleff ...

Sending e-mail in office 2003
Hi! Before I upgraded my Office and Outlook to 2003, I was able to send active document using e-mail from Excel, PPT, Word programs. Since the update, I get the following error message: Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail client. I already have Outlook as the default mail client. Also, I am able to send the e-mail from other programs (like Adobe Acrobat, etc.) but not from any of the Office programs. Any clues? thank you, Prashant. -- Powerpoint is ...

Cannot update Office #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel After downloading the latest update, I get the message: You cannot install Office 2008 12.1.3 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. I have read the advice provided by a responder to a similar query in July but it has not helped. I cannot launch the Updater as seen in that picture and see the update.dmg anywhere. Can anybody help? Thank you! On 3/12/09 12:27 PM, "Spandoc@officeformac.com" <Spandoc@officeformac.com> wrote: > A...

Find Values
Hi, I have a table named cnom which has fields cname,number and total I also have a table with 10 (for explaination) fields, p1sX (X being 1-5) which is a name selected from cname in cnom and ctl1_diff_x (x again 1-5) which specifies a time but is in text format. This table also has a date field(key). I'm trying to create a report that shows the total for each cname in cnom between two specified dates. I've been trying to 0 total in cnom then add on the amount in ctl1_diff_x to total in the record where cnom is whatever is in p1sx. This is really tricky because any name could be ...

Problem with office web components
Hi, I have problem with office web components. I use PivotTable and ChartSpace objects. Into PivotTable I have four columns and ChartSpace is connect to PivotTable. (myChartSpace.DataSource = myPivotTable) When I run the application PivotTable shows columns. Chart shows SeriesCollection of this columns. I want to show only two of four columns in Chart. I try to delete SeriesCollection. myChartSpace.Chart(0).SeriesCollection.Delete(2); myChartSpace.Chart(0).SeriesCollection.Delete(3); But this doesn`t work. I dont know if is this possible, when is ChartSpace connect to PivotTable. Whe...

Office 2004 Installation General Question
There is nothing in the Office 2004 package that instructs what to do with the old Office X applications. I was surprised to see that Office 2004 is completely new application installation - and not a modification of base code of the old Office X. What should I do - just delete the old Office X apps? Any danger to this? Thanks Rob In article 5c4a79bf.0405151751.38097dce@posting.google.com, Rotund rob@marqusee.com wrote on 16/5/04 11:51: > There is nothing in the Office 2004 package that instructs what to do > with the old Office X applications. I was surprised to see that > Of...

Microsoft Money 2004 is much too talkative
Microsoft Money 2004 frequently decides to talk to my wife. "Welcome to..." and "You are now going to..." and so on. We both hate it. Is there a way to disable the talking? Thanks, Paul Upper right hand corner is an icon of a speaker (left of the question mark). Click on it. Greg "Paul Baker [MVP, Windows - SDK]" <paulb@online.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:eJNKwn2oEHA.3460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Microsoft Money 2004 frequently decides to talk to my wife. "Welcome > to..." > and "You are now going to..." and ...

[ESC
Hi Guys; I don't know if this is something you can address or not... Diane & I - both Comcast subscribers - have had problems all week receiving from this one newsgroup. Between ~9:00 PM Sunday & ~10:00 AM Wednesday I received one message. Perhaps 4 posts (total) came through Tue, Wed & Thu, then nothing until 2 posts (in the same thread) today (Sat) between 11 AM & 1:30 PM. Other MVPs - not using Comcast - have indicated that there has definitely been a rather steady volume of traffic in the group. I also looked at the group via Mactopia & confirmed that there have...

transfer emails from my Mac ( mail stamp figure ) to my computer Microsoft Outlook #3
How can I transfer my emails. ...

I need to down load Office 2004
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have office 2008, but I need to download 2004 so that I can run an academic program on it. It is not compatible with 2008. Where can I go? "grkabme@officeformac.com" wrote: > I have office 2008, but I need to download 2004 so that I can run an academic > program on it. It is not compatible with 2008. Where can I go? You cannot download any version of Office. You can only download updates. What program is not compatible? -- Diane ...

Excel 2007 Help Files with Office 2003 also installed
When I click the help button, it gives the message "The Setup controller has encountered a problem during install. Please review the log files for further information on the error." Next, it shows an installer before it gives the message "There are no help topics available that match your request." I have done an online search and found other users have this same problem, but noone has a solution. Here is one I found: http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/microsoft-office/49899-unable-access-help-office-2007-a.html Thanks in advance for any help ...

Office won't open
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br> I was working on an Excel file this morning when it 'quit unexpectedly' (which it does fairly regularly). However, this time when I tried to reopen it, it wouldn't reopen and crashes every time. I also tried opening Word and Powerpoint and those applications wouldn't open either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office, but still none of the applications will open properly. What can I try next? <br><br>Thanks, in anticipation, for your help. On 4/30/10 6:53 AM, ...

All Office 2004 application no longer start after applying Quicktime patch
I have applied the Quicktime update issues yesterday and since then, Office 2004 Application will no longer start up. I click the application icon, it jumps a bit in the dock and than quits. Strangely I was able to run the Microsoft AutoUpdate which applied the Office update released a couple of days ago, but did not fix the apps. The Console does not seem to display anything. This is killing my productivity... Does anyone know a fix or workaround? Mik PS: I am running a fully updated 10.4.10 MacBook Pro / Intel On Jul 12, 10:00 am, mik.lern...@gmail.com wrote: > I have applied the Qui...

MFC Extension DLL #3
Hi, I have a dll, which i want to display a dialog. so i go: DlgClass dlg; dlg.DoModal(); However it always crashes on the DoModal() line. DlgClass hWnd = 0x0000000 And it crashes at HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetResourceHandle(); with the DoModal() call. Any ideas? On Sep 24, 11:16 am, hamishd <Hamish.D...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I have a dll, which i want to display a dialog. > > so i go: > DlgClass dlg; > dlg.DoModal(); > > However it always crashes on the DoModal() line. > DlgClass hWnd = 0x0000000 > And it crashes at HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetResourceH...

How to find out why external message bounced, when coming in..
Hi all, I'm sure this is an easy one, but could someone please tell me how to find out why an external email bounced when coming into my Exchange server? I'm almost positive it has to do with message size, but I want to be sure. I'm using Exchange 2003 Enterprise running on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise. Many thanks!!! On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:57:08 -0700, "Linger1974" <Linger1974@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >I'm sure this is an easy one, but could someone please tell me how to find >out why an external email bounced when co...