Timestamp value of GINA window presentation

I am currently troubleshooting slow logon times for a client with computer
infrastructure spread across the globe. Before I start invesagating I want to
create a baseline for logon times.

I have modified the clients logon script to record when it starts and when
it ends. I am using the computers tick count to record how long the computer
has been on, but realize that there is a space of time between the user
authenicating to the computer (control-alt-delete) and when the logon script
starts, if the customer turns his computer on and then leave for an extended
period of time I have to be able to subtract the time span.

Is there a time stamp that is set when the computer is at the GINA window?
This would be after the computer has applied computer settings and network
configurations.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Retrieve Picklist Values from caseorrigincode, Incident Entity
Hi, Can someone please advise me on how to retrieve the caseorigincode, picklist values in vb.net? Thanks, Larry B. ...

Macro do delete values in cells
If I tipe a value (text) in N I want the values in the same row in O P & A to be deleted. Please help ...

auto email if cell value changed
I'm using a workbook to schedule staff. Each month is a worksheet then I have some counts that are done. The days of the month are in the top row and the names of the staff in the first column. We've set up autorefresh on web pages so the schedule is always available but... people still don't notice shift changes. I want excel to generate an email to the person (we're running exchange too) if a cell value is changed. I was thinking of a couple of steps. 1. So they only get emails about the current month and the month ahead -- Have a cell at the top with YES/NO in i...

Write-Output of XML value has type format like "System.Xml.X..."
Hi, I want to output some value using Write-Output or Write-Host along with some comments. After reading the xml file and while executing the write-output command, its not printing the value, its printing the variable type along with xml structure not the value :( Please let me know how to print the correct output. See below the example for details. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Variable.xml ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Entering the same value into two table fields at the same time
Say that there is a table which has 2 fields (A, B) There is a form [Form1] (data entry type) to enter data for A by `TextBoxA`. There is also one more `TextBoxB` which is Not Visible. My target is to record the value of (entered thtough `TextBoxA`) into B field of the table as well. So I write down a code "Before Insert" of the Form1 that: " Form_Form1.TextBoxB = Form_Form1.TextBoxA " It is not recording A values into the field B... Where am I wrong? Can you help me please? Sory !!! When I write down the same code into `OnExit` of TextBoxA, it is working...!! yes, ...

Does Windows 7 suck as much as Vista?
I no longer trust Microsoft. Vista was a fuc job. The people that tested Vista told Microsoft it wasn't ready for release, but they released it anyway. long time windows user wrote: > I no longer trust Microsoft. Vista was a fuc job. The people that > tested Vista told Microsoft it wasn't ready for release, but they > released it anyway. Try Ubuntu. Get it free at http://www.ubuntu.com/ -- Alias "long time windows user" <anewton611@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c47d6dc6-df42-4792-a98a-f352c3ce1299@34g2000yqp.googlegroups.com... >...

collect clipboard value into string
I have a macro that pastes the clipboard string (I think it's the "clipboard"), Selection.Paste, into the body of a letter. I would like to, within vba, inspect that string first before pasting. How do I capture it into a var which I can inspect? Thank you. "oldyork90" <oldyork90@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ec8d0dd3-e9b4-47fb-8009-7a2f7c1baf3d@q5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... >I have a macro that pastes the clipboard string (I think it's the > "clipboard"), Selection.Paste, into the body of a letter. I would > like to, within vb...

Possible to ALPHA-BLEND window FRAME?
Is it possible to only alpha-blend portions of a window? for example, just the frame? Normally with SetLayeredWindowAttributes() the whole window has a constant alpha value, not very useful. UpdateLayeredWindow() supports per pixel alpha-blending, but that function too is not very useful for top level windows with child controls, as you would need to re-direct all the painting to an offscreen DC which is not very practical since you would have to re-write large portions of code and for some controls, I dont have the code obviously, so its not even possible. WindowsBlinds seems to be ab...

Exchange 2007/spam/windows mobile
I have just installed Exchange Server 2007 and have moved a couple of mailboxes over to it for testing. I am using the Anti-spam built into EX2007. When a mailbox receives spam, it goes to the Junk Mail folder in Outlook, but it is hitting the Inbox first. I have a Windows Mobile device setup to sync to the Inbox (I checked to make sure that the Junk Email folder is not selected and it is not). I have 2 different problems, but I believe they both are related. The first... when the spam message hit my mailbox, they are first hitting my inbox real quick and then being moved the Junk ...

Saving Window Sizes
I use multiple Windows in running Outlook 2000. I clicked on Exit and Log off and when I ran Outlook 2000 again, the multiple windows and size reappeared. In Windows XP, I set up the multiple windows, close, but only the one window appears. The extra windows do not appear nor are the sizes the same. Has this changes from 2000 to XP? thxs srm Outlook 2002 has changed slightly, use File > Exit (which didn't work on Outlook 2000) "srm" <srm@primatech.com> wrote in message news:%23eGP$A2WDHA.608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I use multiple Windows in running Outlook ...

Conditional Formating for a cell based on another cell's value
Hi all: I was wondering if there was a way to put a conditional formating on a cell based on the values of another cell. What I mean is that, if Cell A is >5 , make cell b Blue, not just cell A. Likewise, if Cell A is <5, make both cell a and b red. On the same topic, is it possible to put more than 3 conditions on a conditional formating? Thanks, Steve o This might point you in the right direction. Sometimes you need a row formatted according to the item in A1. Use a formula in the conditional formatting in type in something like this... =$A1<5 This will apply the cond...

Fill Down to Last Value
I have 2 spreadsheets (Sheet 1 and Sheet 2). Sheet 1 has one header row and sheet 2 has 2 header rows. I am using the following to count the number of rows in Sheet 1 and copy a formula to every row in Sheet 2 based on the count from Sheet 1. With Worksheets("Sheet1") lStop = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row End With Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("3:" & lStop + 1).FillDown The formula is perfect except when I only have one entry in Sheet 1. In this case the formula copies the second header row in Sheet 2 instead...

modifying field values in an Access 2003 query
Someone please help. Is there a SQL or Visual Basic statement that can be used to set/change the values in a field in an Access 2003 query to a default value? I'm more familiar with the concept of a table's field (or a control on a form) having a "default" value. How is it that you expect a query's field to have a default value? What are the circumstances? If, for example, you want to display something like "n/a" when an underlying field in a table contains a Null, you could use something like: YourQueryField: IIF(IsNull([YourUnderlyingField]),...

Calculate Value of Cell From Pick List Choice
I need a formula that will allow the automatic population of a cell or group of cells based on selection from a user defined pick-list. Example: Pick List Value - Books Clothes Games Account code for Books = 123 Clothes = 456 Games = 789 Product type? Account Code? (From pick list) (automatically populated from pick list) Thanks, Use VLOOKUP. For examples, see: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html http://www.techonthenet...

Formula that generates a null value
Is there a function or value I can use in a cell formula that would put a null value in the cell? For example, suppose my formula is =if(A1=1,<null value>) and suppose this condition (A1=1) is met. If I copy this cell to the clipboard and then special-paste it to another cell for just "values", then I want nothing (empty!) to be put in the target cell. =IF(A1=1,"","do something else") since you didn't say what you want if the condition is false -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Hall" <hall@garp.org> wrote in message news:eyEAPNywDHA....

How do you reset windows size to default?
How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have not resized it. On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:05:43 -0700, Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca> wrote: How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have not resized it. Hi Peter Den 07.04.2010 kl. 12:55 skrev Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca>: > On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:05:43 -0700, Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca> > wrote: > > H...

IE 8 Problems on Windows 7 64 bit
I am running Win7 64bit on an ASUS P6TD with 12GB of RAM IE 8 (32 bit) was installed by the default install from the Win7 DVD I am having very unusual problems in that every new tab that I open results in a new instance of iexplore.exe *32 as shown by the task manager. Whats is worse is that the instances never close. When I do close (either a tab or the entire IE8 app) the task manager shows that all of the instances stay active in memory. And random occurances of a message box appears that says "A tab has been recovered" Sometimes if I had been viewing a video that...

Market Values Incorrect in Portfolio View
When I look at my portfolio the Market Value shown does not equal the current value times the quantity of stock for my stocks. It appears to be off by about 2x the amount I calculate. The real odd thing is the sum shown at the bottom is correct. What am I doing wrong? In microsoft.public.money, Kevin Kiefer <Kevin Kiefer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I look at my portfolio the Market Value shown does not equal the current >value times the quantity of stock for my stocks. It appears to be off by >about 2x the amount I calculate. > >The real odd thing is...

Tasks in Calender Window
Is there any way to have my tasks display in the calender view just as my appointments do? thanks. In Outlok 2003, select the following from the menu: View | Arrange By | current view | day/week/month with autopreview "Sharif T. Karim" <shariftk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160003510.747053.317010@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to have my tasks display in the calender view just as > my appointments do? thanks. > Not quite relevant ZootRot as that makes the Notes Field show for Calendar Items but has nothing to do with Tasks. To sho...

Windows 7: Vertical dotted lines in Explorer?
Hello, is there any way to make the vertical dotted lines connecting the folders/directories in the left-hand Explorer bar visible? The functionality must be present in Windows 7, as seen in regedit: http://www.unawave.de/medien/Windows-7/Tipps/Registry-Key-0CD7A5C0-9F37-11CE-AE65-08002B2E1262.png http://www.unawave.de/windows-7-tipps/zip-ordner.html Is there such a secret setting somewhere inside Windows? TIA Karsten PS: Is there a Windows 7 NG anywhere? Karsten Wutzke <kwutzke@web.de> wrote: >PS: Is there a Windows 7 NG anywhere? The MS web forums, where t...

scroll bar doen't work smoothly under windows XP theme
I created an application which has horizontal and vertical scroll bar . Both of them wrok correctly under windows classic theme but if I change the theme to windows XP the horizontal scroll bar does'nt work correctly. The exact problem is the scroll works for the first time i scroll then if i again scroll it does'nt move at all and nothing works on the appllication .I need to open any other appllication and close it for the scroll to work again correctly. ...

lookup multiple values in single cell
Hello there - Im looking for some help with a lookup. I have two spreadsheets. One with a simple list of numeric values: Spreadsheet A 1004 24965 66435 25459 7785 1008 26885 The other has multiple values in a single cell: Spreadsheet B 1004,24965,66435,25459 7785 1008 26885 The delimiter does vary, but it is always a non numeric. Id like to be able to find the row number in spreadsheet B where m value from Spreadsheet A appears. Thanks very much for your time. Andrew -- boneshom --------------------------------------------------...

How to show actual values in a pivot grap/table
Hi Can anyone help me with this - I can't get it working. I have at data list like the following Month Week Day New Working Standby 10 44 29 0 0 0 10 44 30 6 1 0 10 44 31 6 1 0 11 44 1 6 1 0 11 44 2 6 2 0 11 44 3 5 2 0 Where New, Working, Standby, ... are a track of the current numbers of each of these states. What I want is to put these data into a PivotTable/graph showing the progress of these states: Data Month Week Count of New Count of Working 10 40 13 13 41 14 14 42 14 14 43 14 14 44 7 7 10 Total 62 62 11 44 7 7 45 14 14 46 14 14 47 14 14 48 11 11 11 Total 60 60 1...

How can i find specific values along a trendline?
I've entered my data, I've created my chart, I've had Excel insert a trendline (or linear smooth line as they call it). Now what I need is to be able to point my curser alone the line and view the value for that particular point. Even to have it give me the value for each month along the x axis... XL doesn't provide any way of pointing to a location on a line and getting the (interpolated?) value. If you want this information in a worksheet you are probably better off using the LINEST function. If you want to just see the results on a chart and can live with (a) pie...

vlookup for words content when there are duplicate values in the lookup-column
Hi, Would appreciate if someone help me here. Thanks in advance. When I vlookup Material1 to Material2 for the Project No, I get the vlookup Project No. as 222-56 for all the duplicate Material values. What formula to use so that when there are duplicate values in Material2, I want to have vlookup looking to match Project No. containg "AA" as 1st choice ? (if no Project No. containing "AA", then looks for its content "AB" and subsequently looks for "AC" if there is no "AB"). ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC Material2 Duplicate? Project No...