No logo

Is there any other way to suppress the cscript header other than by
using

cscipt //nologo

?  I prefer to execute scripts just by entering the script filename.
I know I could wrap it in batch file, but was wondering if there's any
kind of system-wide setting or other trick that might do it.
0
JJ

JJ wrote:
> Is there any other way to suppress the cscript header other than by
> using
>
> cscipt //nologo
>
> ?  I prefer to execute scripts just by entering the script filename.
> I know I could wrap it in batch file, but was wondering if there's any
> kind of system-wide setting or other trick that might do it.

If you are just typing the script name without the extension, then the
script is being executed by the OPEN key in the registry. If you have admin
rights, you can add the //nologo into the registry command.

Open Windows Explorer and click on "Tools" then "Folder options". Now click
on the "File Types" tab and navigate down to the "VBS" extension. Press the
"Advanced" button. Dbl-click on the "Open" action. Then in the "Application
used to perform action:" box, type the //nologo immediately following
"CScript.exe", taking care to leave a space on both sides of the //nologo.

i.e. Change this line...
  C:\WINDOWS\System32\CScript.exe "%1" %*

to this...
  C:\WINDOWS\System32\CScript.exe //nologo "%1" %*

Accept the change by pressing "OK", etc.

--
Todd Vargo

(Post questions to group only. Remove "z" to email personal messages)

0
Todd

How can I create a custom Letterhead Stationery from 2 jpg logos?
My company has 2 very simple logos that I want to put in an outook stationary to create an email letterhead. there are a number of methods. One is to use Word as the email editor and use AutoText for the letterhead. -- Bill Rodgers - MVP "VWTech" <VWTech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F81B67FD-1D90-4FEC-A3A4-4E9B43107C88@microsoft.com... > My company has 2 very simple logos that I want to put in an outook > stationary > to create an email letterhead. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052426651033.aspx "VWTech" <VWT...

Logo in DockBar
Hi, i create a toolbar and a logo in the dockbar by inserting a CBitmapButton object. When that toolbar is floating the dockbar and the logo disappear. Do you know any way to put the logo and the dockbar always visible? Even when all the toolbars are floating .... Thanks in advance, Jorge Loureiro ...

insert logo in personal information set
I am trying to insert my organisation logo in the primary business profile in the Personal Information set. In the personal information window the space holder for logo is blak and I do not know how to insert the logo. When I was originally setting up Publisher I did not put in a logo. Can anyone help: Edit a logo for a personal information set http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030713481033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Afyeb" <Afyeb@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook Signatures and Logos
Hi, I want to add a signature with a logo in Outlook. I have followed the directions on how to do so, however when I send the signature, the logo does not appear, and the text formating of the signature is made uniform (the italics and bold text are made normal.) Have I missed something in creating the signature, or is it the way the computer on the other end is receiving the signature? Any help would be appreciated. Kevin The receiver must support HTML formatted e-mail -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create ...

Logo Gestaltung by DieArtGenossen.
Im Allgemeinen ist jedem, der ein Gewerbe betreiben will, bekannt, dass ein Firmenlogo in diesem Zusammenhang unabdinglich ist. Jedoch sind die Anforderungen an die Logogestaltung in den meisten F=E4llen nicht strategisch er=F6rtert, sondern vielmehr auf den individuellen Geschmack des Auftraggebers zur=FCckzuf=FChren. Dabei wird au=DFer Acht gelassen, dass das Logo eines der mit Abstand wesentlichsten Merkmale eines Unternehmens darstellt. Es dient der Identifikation sowie der Unterstreichung des Aufgabenbereiches des Unternehmens, welches es repr=E4sentiert. Ein Unternehmenslogo k...

How can I personalize my logo
I want to have my logo come up as part of the info that automatically comes up when trying to create letterhead, envelopes, business cards, etc. I can add the file once the form is created but how can it be incorporated automatically? Open any template, click the wand under the default logo, click Logo options in the task pane, click choose picture. What version Publisher are you using? Edit a logo for a personal information set http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP030713481033.aspx?pid=CH062524721033 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/...

Reduce Title Logo/Pane for Emails
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to make the Title Logo/Pane smaller so that there is more useful space for needed email information when opening and viewing or creating new emails within CRM? Thanks, Chris Hi Chris, There's no setting in CRM to set the height of the pane. What you can do, is to fire a javascript to set the size of the screen to fullscreen. That might solve your issue. Here's a script to do this: http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2008/03/resizing-windows.html Hope this helps, -- Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP Avanade Netherlands http://www.ronaldlemmen.co...

No logo
Is there any other way to suppress the cscript header other than by using cscipt //nologo ? I prefer to execute scripts just by entering the script filename. I know I could wrap it in batch file, but was wondering if there's any kind of system-wide setting or other trick that might do it. JJ wrote: > Is there any other way to suppress the cscript header other than by > using > > cscipt //nologo > > ? I prefer to execute scripts just by entering the script filename. > I know I could wrap it in batch file, but was wondering if there's any > ki...

Logo on quotes and invoices
Apparently I'm missing something. We've been testing CRM for a few weeks now and really like it. I can't figure out how to add logos to Quotes and Invoices and such. There has got to be a way. I've scoured all over for it. I know it's gotta be something I'm just missing. Do you mean "logo" on the printed Quote and Invoice? if so, there is no easy way "out of the box" beside SDK or customize a report print out. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Ray" wrote: > Apparently I'm missing som...

Logo removal
I searched for the logo removal and found nothing. But, I am sure this has been asked numerous times: How do you remove the computer logo from statements, purchase orders, etc. Thanks in advance! Just go into administrator and change the store logo. to nothing, yours. Reboot everything. Also go into receipts and turn off that feature "TV hardware" <TVhardware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB27856B-5C1F-434E-B450-ADEC211DAB35@microsoft.com... >I searched for the logo removal and found nothing. But, I am sure this has > been asked numerous time...

how do you edit the logo in personal information
I am trying to edit the logo in my personal infomation. I cant click on it to change the text. How can I change it? I can change all the other info on my personal settings except the logo. It seem to be locked. Edit a logo for a personal information set http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030713481033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kenny" <kenny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF77BD32-9EB9-40ED-8DF4-D773620DB853@microsoft.com... >I am trying to edit the logo...

How do I save a logo so that I just have logo and not the whole pa
I create logo with design galery but when I try to insert it I get the whole page instead of just the (object) logo. HELP! What version Publisher? Right-click the logo, save as picture. When you want to use it, insert, picture, from file. Be sure to only select the logo when you save, otherwise you will be saving the entire page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Royal Crown" <Royal Crown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

I would like to make a logo
I would like to make a logo, but have no idea can anyone help please adds4 <adds4@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I would like to make a logo, but have no idea can anyone help please Publisher is not a good tool for making complex logos. I might suggest a tool such as CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, or Microsoft Acrylic for this purpose, although none are easy to use. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Is Publisher your only draw program? What product are you trying to highlight? You can make a logo right online http://cooltext.com/ http://w...

How do I make my own logo in Publisher?
I have created a group of text and pictures to create my own logo. Can i make this an object so i can resize it w/o changing the text size and moving the picture each time? You can save it as a picture... Select all, right-click, save as picture. If you have earlier versions of Publisher, select all, copy, paste special... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nerd" <nerd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3551CA22-3EBB-4827-BE4E-36881B876065@microsoft.com... >I have created a group of text...

RMS logo removal
The RMS (POS station) logo appears on some of my reports and is somewhat annoying. I would like to remove it without damaging the report file. For example, I went into the EDC Settlement file via Notepad and fould the logo = True. However this is a read only file. If I should add a suffix "old" or "new", how will the program fine the report. There does not seem to be a respository for reports like receipts. Thanks for the help. Tom Tom, you could remove the read-only flag, then change the report. All you have to do is to change the value True to False and sav...

When I save a logo as a picture in PP 2003 why is it blacked out
I am trying to create a log in PP 2003. Simple black font and a clip art. When I right clik and save as a picture the file is all blacked out when I try and open it. Are you saving as a PNG? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Jeff Jones" wrote: > I am trying to create a log in PP 2003. Simple black font and a clip art. > When I right clik and save as a picture the file is all blacked out when I > try and open it. ...

Picture Logos on Receipt
How does one do a picture of a Logo so that it can be accepted in the Receipt Formats Properties Form ? thanks It has to be a monochrome bitmap - less than 20kb - it should be sized so that it's less than 2.5" wide ( that last one may not be exactly right - It has to fit within the margins or the receipt tape) -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "John Caro&quo...

logo import
I imported a company logo in a text box into publisher. I then placed it on the brochure which has a colored background. However, the logo text box is showing up on the colored background. I've tried to "send it back" in order to supress the outline of the text and just see the logo on top of the background, but it send the whole text box and logo behind the background. Is there anyway to get rid or erase the text box the logo is in, therefore, allowing just the logo to sit on the background? -- J Rae J Try bringing the text box to the top and make it transparent. ...

Full screen reading view removes logos
I am using Word 2007 and I have logos in the header of my document. I've noticed that if I send the document via e-mail and the recipient opens it in full screen reading view - the logos are removed. Even when they exit this view. Logos are still gone. Can anything be done to prevent this? Has anybody else had this happen? Full Screen Reading view does not display headers and footers. I suspect that when your recipients "exit the view," they are switching into Print Layout view with white space hidden, which also suppresses headers and footers; see http://sbarnhill.mv...

Logo and signature
I set up a stationary using a HTML file of both our company logo and my signature, however evertime I want to send a new message they open as text boxes with X's in top left corner. Do I need to save these in a public drive? On the internet--if so how do I do that? I can get them to open right clicking and going to the file and opening it, but I wonder if they are present when the recepient opens them. ...

In publisher, how do I import a logo from a cd?
I'm trying to make a business form in Microsoft Publisher. I'm having difficulty importing the business logo from a cd. Can anyone advise? What kind of difficultly? Copy file from CD to your HD, right click on it and check Properties to make sure it NOT read only. Then use the file in Pub. "blankshain" <blankshain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9290E0FB-70BE-4A69-8FF3-7DCA3261B9DB@microsoft.com... | I'm trying to make a business form in Microsoft Publisher. I'm having | difficulty importing the business logo from a cd. Can anyone advise? ...

Signatures w/ Logo
Does anyone know how to get a logo/graphic to appear in the signature with every outgoing email? >Does anyone know how to get a logo/graphic to appear in >the signature with every outgoing email? Send your messages in HTML with an HTML signature that includes the graphic as an embedded image. Just don't expect the recipients to always be able to see it. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

Inserting company logo in custom footer
Is there a way to insert a company logo in an Excel custom footer? Hi Irish Rose, Prior to Excel 2002 you would have to have the logo made into a font character and as you know font characters have only one color. Since you can't change the color in footer in page setup, I would presume you are stuck with Black. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/logoshd.htm . HOW TO: Insert a Picture into the Header or Footer in Microsoft Excel 2002 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288964 --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Exc...

Attachment and Company logo in e-mail
I have a specific requirement of sending attachment with the e-mail and also include company logo in the e-mail. I am not able to achieve this. Attachment can be made to a direct e-mail as a workrule, but company logo cannot be put. If i use an e-mail template, i can put the logo but not the attachment. Any way of achieving both? Any help in this direction is greatly appreciated. The CRM email body is HTML format support. Try copy a test message containing a logo & past into it. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "madhavi k" wrote: > I have a s...