Need to create a VB script for Microsoft Outlook

Hi Folks,
 I am a newbie to VB scripting. I have this problem I need to solve in
outlook.

Often we have seen when people reply to emails, they say "please see
my comments inline marked BlahBlah".
Whenever people do such inline commenting, I would like the script to
copy that info to the top of that email, along with a "link" to that
embedded line. When the user click that line, the cursor show point
the actual place where that comment was made.  Pls let me know how can
I implement in a VB script.. When the user right clicks the mouse at
the end of of his embedded response line, he should an option calld
"inline tag". When the user clicks onthat, automatically the text
shoudl be copied to top of the email along with inline tag.

Here is an example.

Assume that a person is replying to an email which looks like below.
The resulting email is also below.

Hi John Doe,
  I got answers to your questions. Pls see my response inline.
Thanks
John