integrating wmi in asp

Hello,
I need your help.
I am integrating some wmi (vbscript) code in an asp page.
I need to see WMI data of a server (server_a, win2003R2ent64bit), that is
not the web server (server_b, win2003std32bit), just in the same domain.
As this is my first experience with asp+wmi, I started step by step.
I created my script as a vbs file.
It functioned, both querying server_a and server_b.
Then I created the asp page, writing code to query the server_b, and put the
asp file on it in iis.
It functioned correctly.
To finish, I created the web page to query the server_a.
I used the same code that functioned correctly from the vbs file, that
connects to server_a in this way.

Set objWMIService =
GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!//server_a/root/cimv2").ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_ServerSession")

All that I got is an http error 500.
I run the vbs and open the asp page always with my account, that has domain
admin rights.
I also tried it from the browser on server_b, getting the same result.
Someone could help me? Please?
Thank you in advance.

Alessandro

Integration-Customers
When I create a customer integration, is there a way to populate the address fields in RM00101? I'm mapping the address fields to the address section which creates an address record in RM00102. What am I missing? Thanks in advance, Kevin Vogler Map an address code to the Address ID field under the Customer collection (RM00101). IM and GP will do the rest. The address code also needs to be added under the Addresses collection (RM00102). Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at h...

Integration Manager 10
What's wrong with Refresh Columns in the Source Properties window in Integraion Manager 10? You click on Refresh columns and it doesn't refresh the first time. You have to click on it a second time to get it to refresh. ...

Integration between CRM and GP
I have a custom field for product description in CRM Orders. Can I map it to Great Plains line item description using biztalk mapper. - Raj ...

ASP recordset as SQL table
Hi experts, I'm porting a database developed in Access to a Web site. In Access, I define a number of queries that are then used in other queries just as if they were tables. How do I do the same thing in ASP? I am thinking that what I want to do is something like the following. I would open a recordset that holds the results of a query: oRS1.Open('SELECT fields FROM table WHERE criterion', ...) and then I want to open another recordset that performs a SQL operation on the first recordset oRS2.Open('SELECT fields FROM oRS1 WHERE criterion', ...) But I d...

RMS Integration with Fuel Pumps
I have a client with a mini mart and fuel station. They are using Sam4 registers and Ruby for the fuel sales. They hope to replace the Sam4 registers with RMS which is a no brainer but would like to import the fuel sales from Ruby on a daily basis. I was wondering if anyone out there has attempted this or could recommend an add on that will reduce pain. Thanks John I am interested in this as well John. What is it he is wanting to do with the console sales? "JStorlie" wrote: > I have a client with a mini mart and fuel station. They are using > Sam4 registers and Ruby ...

Integration Manager #16
All, We recently had an integration manager issue that comes and goes. I'm a little uncomfortable with this since we don't know the root cause and it can happen again at anytime. Here is the error: 1: SalesOrder Insert Failed 0.89 Seconds DOC 1 ERROR: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKSOP40500'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.SOP40500'. I'm not exactly sure how SOP40500 table is used but I thought it creates a master key for each document. Some clarification and a possible solution wou...

auto run Integration Manager using AutoDim tool in DTS package...H
I am having a problem that hopefully someone will be able to assist in resolving. I have an integration that I am attempting as a step in a DTS package after an export. The integration uses the standard adapter b/c there is not an SQL optimized adapter for payables transactions. The problem I have is a follows; when I 1st create the workflow DTS will execute AutoDim and everything works properly, the 2nd time I attempt to run the package DTS will tell me it completed the steps but it is not "firing" the integration. If I delete and recreate it follows the same sequence, 1st t...

Remove WMI filter
..I have recently migration install from SBS2003 to SBS2008. SBS2008 seem to be fine except for about 5 issues detected by BPA2008. One of the issues is as ff: WMI filter for Windows Vista client computers still exixts The Vista WMI filter for the client computers still exists on your server. You should remove this filter after you complete the migration. The migration is complete - how do I remove these filters? -- Thanks for you assistance in advance. Jack Here's a post showing how to create a new WMI filter. It illustrates how to recover from doing this wrong, wh...

Integration Manager SOP import shouldn't require SOP setup access
Per KB #896549 users must have access to the Sales Order Processing Setup window in order to run integrations for sales orders. Users are not required to have access to that window to enter sales orders manually. They should not have to have that level of access when running integrations. -- Jim@TurboChef ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in th...

Visual Studio Conversion Wizard to asp.net 4.0
When I first opened my website with Visual Studio 2010, the conversion wizard came up and I said no. Now two weeks later how can I get the wizard back? -- Arne Garvander (Happily unemployed professional Geek) ...

Integration Manager #22
I have IM installed on the server and am using remote desktop to access remotely for a client. I can open integrations and create them, but when I run them the it locks up and when I exit the program it says that it is not responding do you want to end now. I've heard that IM on the server can sometimes cause problems, but can't find anything in Knowledge Base on it. Windows Server 2003 SQL 2005 Dynamics GP 9 Integration Manager 9 Thank you in advance!! I haven't seen any issues with IM on the server in a very similar configuration (SQL 2000 instead of 2005). Have you ch...

OWA ASP causes event id: 5
Recently I have started getting ASP event id: 5 errors in event viewer. They are being caused by clients using OWA. OWA has also crashed inetinfo.exe a few times. An example of the description is: Error: File/exchange/USA/inbox/messages.asp Unexpected error I am running NT 4.0 w/SP6A, Exhange 5.5 w/SP4, and Zone Alarm Firewall 2.6.362. The only way I have been able to get OWA running again is to reboot the server. I have tried restarting services, but with no luck. I have also tried reinstalling SP4, but that didn't work either. Any ideas? ...

IPM.NotefrmRoot.asp
Exchange 5.5 on W2K server, fully patched. after installing OWA I get this. I tried removing OWA - install SP4 - Reinstall OWA and SP4 again. I know this is supposed to be IPM/Note etc, but is IPM.NotefrmRoot.asp I also checked http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320240 and verified that the cdohtml.dll is the correct version. "Evan" <ecooper@nospam.logican.com> wrote in message news:O5RlKG2vDHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Exchange 5.5 on W2K server, fully patched. > > after installing OWA I get this. I tried removing OWA - install SP4 - ...

CRM integration with SAP R3
Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to integrate microsoft dynamics CRM with SAP R3 and wich is the best way to do. Is the any connector available? Thanks. Hi, Integration is possbile through custom development but currently there is no third party connector availalbe in market. You may use biztalk for integration or do custome integration using CRM SDK. For detatails: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/mar06/03-27Convergence2006CRMPR.mspx You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post ...

CTI Integration with Swyx
I'm planning to use Swyx in combination with Microsoft CRM, the Swyx documentation mentions integration with the normal Outlook client, but what i want to do is when an incoming call is received on the (siemens) IP Phone pop-up a (Microsoft CRM) screen where to employee can make notes about the conversation or when there is no CLI (or a unknown CLI) create a new contact. Does anyone know if this is quite basic or will it be very expensive and cost me about 2 weeks of integration? Your right on the money so to speak. i created an integration from Microsoft CRM to an Altigen PBX using C#...

Solomon Integration?
Hi all... Anyone hear where Microsoft stands on this yet? Or does anyone have any suggestions for the non-C# programmer on how I can get CRM and Solomon to communicate? thanks... Jill Hart jhart@brillianceaudio.removethis.com It is available from Microsoft. Check with you VAR. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com San Francisco, CA >-----Original Message----- >Hi all... > >Anyone hear where Microsoft stands on this yet? Or does >anyone have any suggestions for the non-C# programmer on >how I can get CRM and Solomon to communicate? > >thanks... &g...

Integration Manager option in GP 9.0 not available
Hello, I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0. The problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP (Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as 'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed out. I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder, Launching GP and including the new code. I've also tried changing the ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users 'modify' rights to that file. Intergratio...

Integration Manager Progress/Status
GP10. When we run IM, the entire Progress section does not update until the process is stopped or completes. Is there a switch that I am missing in dex.ini or one of the config files? Thanks, The amount of progress depends upon the source data. If you have one transaction with a thousand rows or two rows, it's still regarded as one transaction so you can either be 0% or 100% complete. If you break that thousand row item into 500 two-row transactions, then you should be able to see progress. But, of course, the latter may not be possible. However, the concept may explain your lac...

Integrating CRM 3.0 and GP 8.0 through econnect
Does anybody know how to extract service item info from GP 8.0 to CRM 3.0 using e-connect? ...

Payables Integration Into Payables
Hello, All I am looking for any information on Payables integration into payables. I am looking for both setup information and how to go about using it. any Docs / website / whatever would be appreciated. TIA Please clarify! o.O -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Brian" <nixtootec@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ObxOLcO$KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, All I am looking for any information on Payables integration into > payables. I...

Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 3.0 with Lotus Notes ???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_026F_01C76238.B97C2500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, We use Lotus Notes 6.5 as our mail program and its running out of a = Lotus domino server. We are now planning to have our sales team use = Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.=20 Would you be able to through some light on this? --=20 Regards, Dave Banerjee Handphone: +1 916 705 1294 | email: IfThenElseEndIf@GMail.com ------=_NextPart_000_026F_01C76238.B97C2500 Content-Type: text/html; charset="i...

Installing "Run Integration" for IM 10.0
Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without installing Integration Manager in its entirety? Thanks you! Craig, It will not work. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Craig" wrote: > Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” > (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without > installing Integration Manager in its entirety? > > Thanks you! While you cannot install just the IMRun.exe portion, you can certainly install the entire Integration Manager application an...

Money07: Integrated MSN Billpay -- How...?
It looks like MSN BillPay has be re-integrated into Money07 -- but I can't seem to get it going. Called support, they've referred it to someone who will get back to me, but was hoping someone here might know. When I try to add it, I get a screen asking if I have my Billpay login info, when I enter the separate MSN Billpay login that works at the web site, it doesn't take it -- tried my passport login password as well, no luck. If I opt for the 'get me my special login info' I'm dropped off at the MSN Billpay web site -- no option to request some special passwor...

CRM Integration: data doesn't go from CRM to GP
I'm setting up CRM integration for GP. Setup went ok, data migration from GP to CRM ok. When I add data to GP, it copies to CRM ok. I can't seem to get any CRM data to copy to GP. No messages in event viewer. Services are all started (according to documentation) successfully. I'm pretty sure I've configured properly in Settings and Admin tool. My IntegrationUser account is a member of all the required groups. I've turned on 'create customers always' to test, so I should create customers in GP whenever I create an account in CRM, but that's not happe...

CLR integration gotchas!
I had recently enabled CLR and when the developer attempted to create an assembly, he encountered the following error: Failed to initialize the Common Language Runtime (CLR) v2.0.50727 due to memory pressure. Please restart SQL server in Address Windowing Extensions (AWE) mode to use CLR integration features. While I was able to resolve this issue by restarting SQL Server using the -g option, I'm just wondering what other pitfalls, gotchas, etc. one should be aware of when enabling and using CLR integration. Does anyone know? Thanks. Hi Rob, You've hit the main ...