HTA Create User assign multiple groups

Hi all. I've created a HTA to create an AD user. I have a multi select
listbox which loads all security groups from AD and i can multi select them
as planned. I now need to get the user added to the groups. I'm not sure
where to go next. Can anyone suggest a method etc for this? Many thanks in
advance

How do I create a sample in Excel?

multiple email identities

users with restricted access

Office 2007 forms

SBS 2003 moving of users files

User unknown
I made a new user on the exchange server, but if i want to make the account in outlook, Outlook says: "the name could not be matched to a name in the adresslist" I don't know what to do anymore. All the rights are the same as my collegea. can somebody help me? Go back to AD where you created the account, preferably on the Exchange Server. Is there an email address listed? If there isn't then right click on the Recipient Update Service in ESM and click update now. Advise what happens then... >-----Original Message----- >I made a new user on the exchange server, b...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

multiple iterations of same query
Running Access 2003 on Vista. I have a query that chooses 15 records at random. This works fine. What I want to do is run the same query for approx 110 different users, each with their own randomly selected 15 records. Obviously, I want to avoid manually running the same query that many times. How can I get around this? Post your query SQL. -- Build a little, test a little. "Nathan" wrote: > Running Access 2003 on Vista. > > I have a query that chooses 15 records at random. This works fine. > > What I want to do is run the same query fo...

Can't create the item #2

Default User object security
Windows 2003 SP2 I am trying to fix a problem where delegation of control is not working properly to usr OUs. I ca't seem to keep permissions on user account objects that allow user accounts to be moved between OUs. I think it may be related to protected account membership on the user objects themselves. ALso the "inherit permissions from parent" is unchecked on user objects. Certain user new user objects work fine and are inheriting. What are the default security to use on user objects so that i can remvoe membership from protected groups and how should I a...

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

creating template for multiple emails
How or can one create an email template (same subject line and message)for multiple emails (approx 100's)? Needing to shorten the time it takes sending 100's of individual emails (with the same subject line and same message) to sales staff on a weekly (some times daily) basis. Company does not want sales force using other sales persons email addresses (they are contractors). Try using a Distriburtion List, send one message, it goes to all of them, or get the message ready, put your address in the TO: field, and put everyone else in the BCC: field?? That way no one can see wher...

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

How do I create upper/lower case letters in cells?
I have a large spreadsheet with names/addresses that are all capitalized. I want to make them upper and lower case (SMITH = Smith). What's the formula? You could create helper cells with this formula =proper(A1) "boz130" wrote: > I have a large spreadsheet with names/addresses that are all capitalized. I > want to make them upper and lower case (SMITH = Smith). What's the formula? ...

Seperate jobs for multiple worksheets
Separate jobs are sent to printers when I select multiple worksheets... If I print to PDF, multiple files are created. How can I avoid this? ...