backing up windows 7

I went into Windows 7 'Backup and Restore' function on my workstations
and setup an incramental backup and scheduled it.  I don't really want
to run it via the scheduler, I want to be able to run it via a
VBscript.

Is this even possible?

Thanks.
0
Nondisclosure007

importing from netscape 7.2
Hello I have Outlook 2003 I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that Thank you K kurb wrote: > Hello > > I have Outlook 2003 > I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that > > Thank you > > K Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook/Outlook Express http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk The easiest and fastest solution is to use Aid4Mail. It can export your Netscape mail directly into MS Outlook....

unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID .. Please HELP
I get the following error when I try to access my email from the Messanger icon (Messanger knowes the number of unread emails). I have been experiencing the problem for several months and have been searching for a solution but have not been able to find one. I am able to login to my Windows Live Email via the web. I have deleted my account and reinstalled it and I have coppied all my email to a backup folder neither of these have worked. Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (Kellyr02) account. Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID at this time. ...

Old Publisher on Windows XP ?
I have an old version of Publisher that came with a bundle with Windows 95 (yoiks). I want to get to some docs I created all them years ago. I now have XP Pro. Does anyone know whether I can successfully run this old version of Publisher on XP ? I have looked around the MS Support site and KB for some info but can't seem to find any. If all else fails I will install it and try, but thought if someone knew that it can't be done, then I wouldn't waste my time. Cheers Mal Oz I think there will be someone else who will point out that Publisher was never a part of Windows. I...

ActiveSync 3.7 doesn't stay up to date with Outlook 2003
I just recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 (from XP) and I've found that my Pocket PC won't stay current with emails while it's connected to my PC in the cradle. I've noticed the problem when I delete emails from my inbox on the PC or I move emails to a folder on the PC. I would expect ActiveSync to fire up and update the Pocket PC but it doesn't seem to recognize that anything has changed. However, if I disconnect the Pocket PC from the cradle and reconnect it seems to recognize the differences and get itself up to date. Has anyone seen this problem? Any ideas o...

Ability to Print from ZOOM window
Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen. Can someone help me?? thanks barb Your best bet would be to modify the report to include the distributions. "BK" wrote: > > Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You > can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution > so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen...

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

Publisher 2007 Error, Windows Vista
I have an issue using Publisher 2007 on Windows Vista 32bit. When attempting to print (or print preview) the user interface locks up and my only option is to ctl-alt-del. I cannot switch windows, I cannot bring up task manager. The UI still displays updates (outside of Publisher), but I cannot "use" any of the interface except the Windows Security menu via ctl-alt-del. If I attempt a logout I can force Publisher to stop. This is followed by two logged events: --- 1. Source: Office 12, Event ID 5000 The description for Event ID 5000 from source Microsoft Office 12 cannot be ...

Access 2007 and windows 7 12-25-09
Under windows xp and vista. I was using a batch file to compact a database, now under windows 7 it does not work I get an error. EXAMPLE: "c:\Consulting Tracking Program\Consulting Tracking.accdb" /compact Now I get a message box saying that was a problem sending the command to the program. Thanks for the help OD "OD" wrote: > Under windows xp and vista. I was using a batch file to compact a database, > now under windows 7 it does not work I get an error. > > EXAMPLE: > > "c:\Consulting Tracking Program\Consulting Tra...

Windows Explorer problem
I keep getting a "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and has to close" error when I try to play a videos on my pc. Details show: AppName Explorer.exe AppVer 6.0.2900.5512 Mod Name Xvid.ax Mod Ver 0.0.0.0 Offset 003d928 Any suggestions? thanks sharkman -- Nevermind... I downloaded a newer version of Xvid and that did the trick sharkman -- "sharkman" <sharkman5578@verizon.net> wrote in message news:hg87n4$49b$1@news.eternal-september.org... > > I keep getting a "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and has to ...

Syncronize Outlook 03 from desktop to notebook and back
My main system is my desktop and I also have a notebook. I would like to syncronize my outlook inbox and sentbox back and fourth from system to system. How do I do this automomatically? How do syncronize the two different systems so that I have the same information on both systems? Once I open my mail on one system my service take it off their server. Thank you for you help. Cheers, Bear_dog Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent...

FRx 6.7, budget is blank
Dynamics 9.0, Sql server 7, FRx 6.7 Added a column for a budget and it prints blank. All my actual amounts are ok, it is just the budget column that is blank any suggestions? -- Doug On Apr 17, 5:24 pm, Doug <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dynamics 9.0, Sql server 7, FRx 6.7 > > Added a column for a budget and it prints blank. All my actual amounts are > ok, it is just the budget column that is blank > > any suggestions? > > -- > Doug For your "book code/attribute category" field on your Columns, are you selecting the name of...

GP9 Inquiry->Financial->Detail Window
We seems to be having a strange problem in GP9. In the Inquiry->Financial->Detail Window there are the Account Balance and the Total's on the bottom. If I log in as SA they do not appear but most of our users they do. This is also on in that for some users they do not. This is not a customized window in any way and there are not field level security section relevant to this. Is anyone else able to produce this error. Any suggestions on how to fix it. Thank You Alex Reid Systems Analyst Vecima Networks Alex, Unless you have a customization that is only available to selected ...

does office 2007 work with windows 7
Ihave a new computer with and want to buy office home & student, will it work with windows 7 Yes -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "jackis" <jackis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB60EF4E-C0E8-4955-9021-496F7924516A@microsoft.com... > Ihave a new computer with and want to buy office home & student, will it > work > with windows 7 ...

Error Message #7
When attempting to start money 2003 receive the following error message."This application has asked the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the support team for more information." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Same error message. a fix that is often the first thing that any support person will have you try is to go to "RUN" and enter msmoney.exe -s this is some sort of database repair startup of Money. give it a try. >-----Original Message----- >When attempting to start money 2003 receive the following >error message....

*Keeping* multiple CToolbars docked in a single row during window resize
I have an MDI app with several toolbars docked in a single row (using DockControlBarLeftOf etc.) I am trying to prevent the rightmost toolbars from repositioning beneath the other toolbars in the same row as the main window frame is resized. Currently each toolbar is automatically repositioned on the left of the screen in order to prevent it going out of view as the window width shrinks. I would like to keep the toolbars as they are initially set; in a single row, during any window sizing operations. I still need to make the toolbars *manually* draggable, floatable and moveable by user mou...

going back to 2003 #2
i just installed 2007, and i am thinking that i may want to go back to 2003 version. has the .pst file changed? can i simply uninstall outlook 2007 and re-install outlook 2003? and keep the rest of office 2007? has anyone tried this? -- jeffrey You can probably do what you are asking. However, if you use Word as your e-mail editor, both must be of the same version. Give Outlook 2007 a try. "jeffrey" <astro46@gmail.com> wrote in message news:K54Fh.780$bb1.390@newssvr17.news.prodigy.net... >i just installed 2007, and i am thinking that i may want to go back to 20...

test #7
test ...

Migration 7.5 to 8
WE are having problems here with after we migrated to dynamics 8 with printing checks etc. We kept our old version of dynamics on a server and the older client on our users machines, so when we try to use our old system we get and error message stating "your are using an old version of dynamics.dic a newer version is currently running on the network" and it shuts down. Any tips on how to go back to our older version? Martin, You need to point the old (7.5) client on the user machine to the old (7.5) data on the server for this to work. If you did an in-place upgrade, the...

how can i create square-edged windows under XP (using 6.0.0.0 common controlsl)?
Does anyone know how to create square-edged windows under XP with the same style as the "DOS prompt" or "CMD" windows? I've noticed that one demo app I have actually changes style from the new XP windows to the same style as the "CMD" window on the fly - i don't need this level of flexibility but i'm using sticky/docking windows so I really need a square window style to work with. The EX_TOOLWINDOW style is a welcome step in the right direction because it's got a nice square border and the title-bar is slightly smaller than usual but it wil...

File in 2007 form
I was trying the Beta Office 2007 and made the mistake of saving one of you Excel file in the new 2007 form. I really need it back in the 2003 form. Problem: due to a variety of issues, I de-installed the Beta version and went back to 2003 but for got about the one file.. So; are there any utilities that anyone knows of the will convert this file back two 2003 form?? It is a simple Excel file, meaning that there are no clever or fancy formula or macros, just a collection of parts and part numbers gathered over MUCH time surfing various web sites. Any help or advise (beside the obvious....

Windows 7
How do I allow only certain computers on our network to access certain folders? I have my music folder that can be accessed by any pc on our network but wish to limit other folder to certain pc not all of them. Can anyone advise how I could do this ? Oh I have Windows 7 and the other pc's in the house are all Vista. Permissions in Windows are based on users, not computers. You have to create identical users with identical passwords on all the computers then give users permissions to shares based on who you want to access the shares. -- Kerry Brown MS-MVP - Wind...

Problems Backing up MS Money
I am running Microsoft money 2004 on a 64 bit windows vista machine. When I go to back up my files at the end of a session, money thinks that my 8 gig flash drive is a floppy disc and tells me that the disc is full and to insert another one. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this. This is something new, it was working alright for months. Any ideas? M2004 only knew about hard disks and floppies for backup. There was a "feature" whereby it could only handle 2gb USB sticks. You need to reduce your available space on the USB to under 2gb, by copying any old files till t...

How to know when a window is created?
I want to create a CFormview derived application. I want to call GetClientRect() when the formview is created, but I can't find the message of handling this. If I call GetClientRect() in OnInitialUpdate(), I can't get the correct size I want. Thank you. zhaoyandong wrote: > I want to create a CFormview derived application. > > I want to call GetClientRect() when the formview is created, but I can't >find the message of handling this. > > If I call GetClientRect() in OnInitialUpdate(), I can't get the correct >size I want. Whenever the window ...

How do I freeze my window pane so that information slides under
I am trying to "freeze" a window pane in a chart so that the information glides under the heading. thanks This blog may help you. http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_office_word/archive/2009/03/25/how-to-freeze-part-of-your-word-document.aspx Pam Judy wrote: >I am trying to "freeze" a window pane in a chart so that the information >glides under the heading. > >thanks -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-docmanagement/201004/1 ...

It all started with Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange SP2
We have a simple domain - one DC and one Member server supporting Exchange 2003. Both run with - DC Windows 2003 Enterprise and Exchange Windows 2003 Standard. My clients all use Office 2003 Professional. I have installed SP1 on both and SP2 on the Exchange server. Now the fun starts and where I am looking for help. Point 1 - I understand that the new Firewall using SCW has some problems; to the extent that Microsoft has issued a Troubleshooting Guide. I see there could be problems (article ID 896742) and Microsoft has a fix. I also understand that the recommendation is not to use SC...