XP Media Content Disc - Clipart

I brought a PC that came with just Word XP on it.
However, I got Publisher from a friend.

I now need to use clipart but Word/Publisher won't let me
because of the need for an "Office XP Media Content Disc".

Is there anywhere I can download the whole clipart
collection, and if so, how?

Thanks

Outlook XP messages not displaying properly in Outlook 98
We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT 4 box. We are noticing on an increased basis that when some users are sending messages from Outlook XP to a user on the same server who is using Outlook 98 that the message gets chopped off half way through. An example of a message is here: "...he is expecting your call and will be prepared to show you around <span lang=EN-CA style='font-size:11.0pt;" The message stops after the word around even though the original message goes on for two or three more paragraphs. Anybody else run into this or have any ideas? Craig <holdthisform...

Publisher from XP to Vista
The bottom print margins on my XP created brochures degreased when I converted to Vista. Where can I increase the print margins for my existing publications created under XP now that I'm running Vista? Did you check to see if there is an updated printer driver for Vista at the manufacturer's web page? Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bart" <Bart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D794D04-AF90-48C9-B762-EC614518EEAC@microsoft.com... > The bottom p...

XP in Windows 2008 R2 AD
Hi, I want to install and configure the Windows 2008 R2, whith Domain and Forest Level in Windows 2008 R2. My workstations are Windows XP 3. Is there any pre-requisite to join Windows XP in Windows 2008 R2 Domain? Thanks. Luiz Hello Luiz, No, they should work in the domain as in previous ones. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > Hi, > > I wan...

CRM media
Hi all I would like to know what can I do to obtain a media to install CRM. Regards Carolina ...

Media player ripping incorrect CD
I have media player version 11.0.5721.5268 and Microsoft Windows XP 2002 with service pack 3. i have a 3 volume CD to copy into my computer. when i try ripping it the 2nd cd only comes up with a totally different cd from microsoft's library, I guess. how do i get it to just read my cd and copy it? Right-click one of the tracks of the CD and select Find Album Info. In the window that appears, find the correct album, and complete the subsequent steps to apply the found album information to the CD. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Ginny wrote: >...

Outlook XP Std Keeps prompting for a password
I have a remote user whos home computer is not on our domain. They connect to the domain through a vpn tunnel. I just changed their domain password, now whenever they try to use Outlook from their home computer they get prompted with a username, password, and domain box. But no matter what I put in there it wont connect. I tried creating a new profile and I can connect but it continually prompts me for credentials. I can browse shares and connect to everything else on the domain with their computer. I am at a loss and really need this resolved please. I have read and done the following links: ...

Email file does not retain same page content
The receiver of the email receives it with page 1 contents flowing onto page 2 . Page 2 picks up at end of the overflow and so on... Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice BizTalk: Incorporating conditional If / Else Functoid Logic in a map. http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f6fc20ab-5c6a-4f04-8a0b-bba39e4bbcf0/biztalk-incorporating-co.aspx <Jetty donaldson> wrote in message news:2010416115618jetreal@cox.net... > The receiver of the email receives it with page 1 contents flowing onto page > 2 . Page 2 picks up > at end of t...

Why can't I save Publisher files since an XP upgrade?
-- 89Q Radio Trial version? Maybe the time has run out. Are you saving to your hard drive? Can you open files? Do you get an error? What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Coy" <Coy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4666111-8322-43AA-BD05-A1E24D4D7C23@microsoft.com... > > -- > 89Q Radio Mary: I have used Publisher 2002 for a couple of years now. It was only recently (since an upgrade t...

How can I can add "graphite light att" font 2 my home xp?
I transferred a Publisher file from one computer (ME) to a new computer (XP home ed). Both computers use MS office 2000. When I re-open that file now (on the XP computer), a box pops up indicating the font type is unknown and the status as being unavailable. Therfore the embedded font - "graphite light att" is modified to another font. I want too keep the original font! How do I get this font uploaded to my XP computer so the font on my document remains? Copy the font from your old computer on a floppy or whatever, install it on your new computer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http...

file save as word 2003 xp pro
Scenario I open a document called test.doc and make a change. I use the file save as option and call the file test.doc. It doesn't prompt me to overwrite the existing test.doc shouldn't it?? I belive it did in earlier versions?? No - if you open a document and use SaveAs to save it with the same name you won't get a prompt. If you use SaveAs to save it with a different existing name, you will. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 on XP Home
I have added 3 email accounts to Microsoft Outlook. I want separate signatures linked to each email account. One with my mobile number another with my residence number. I created 3 signatures but whatever is set as default becomes applicable to all email account. Is there anyway that we have default signature linked to each email account? Yep, upgrade to Office 2003. Outlook 2003 has this feature when you have Word set as your e-mail editor. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Serv...

Send E-Mail Immediately in Outlook XP
In OE 6.x, e-mails that are written and marked for transmission are sent immediately, without having to open the OE client. However, with Outlook XP, it seems that the user must open the actual client and send the e-mail from there, instead of just clicking "send" on the e-mail he is composing. Note this is different from the "Send Immediately When Connected" checkbox under Tools>Options>Mail Setup, as this only seems to apply to messages composed and sent while the client is running. I want to configure Outlook XP to have the same behavior as OE in this instance, o...

Internet sharing XP
I have an XP machine with a PCI wireless card hooked to wifi internet. I have another XP machine with no wireless and no internet I would like to use machines 1 internet to do live updates on machine 2 what i would like to do is use Ethernet between the machines to do this. How do i set up both XP machines to do this? can i do a direct connect with a crossover cable, or do i need to use a router? bob In news:uk%23kOZG8KHA.3276@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, bob urz <sound@inetnebr.com> typed: > I have an XP machine with a PCI wireless card hooked to > wifi internet. I have ...

Cannot find mfcs42d.pdb for C++ 6.0 on Windows XP at runtime
I'm getting Find Symbols pop-up window while running C++ 6.0 saying "Please enter the path for mfcs42d.pdb". After I specify the file location at VC98\MFC\Lib (1,092 KB from 7/15/2000), I'm getting a note that the file is found but is not the correct one. I didn't have this problem working on Windows NT. Now I'm trying to run the recompiled version of the same code on Windows XP. Service pack 5 is installed. Please advise what to do. Thanks. ...

Win Xp stops and goes
I have a Dell 9100 with Winxp home 4gigs ram 2 drives. Everything is working great except I recently noticed that it seems to stutter. Opening a miniclip game to test it I noticed the tank would go and then stop then go and then stop even though I am holding the go key down. I then opened word 2007 and held a key down and it typed then stopped then typed then stopped even though I was holding the key down the entire time so it is the machine not my comcast internet connection. Before I take a step of tearing and reinstalling the operation system I figured I would throw it ou...

OLMAP32.DLL Error after upgrade from Office 2003 to Office 2007 on XP/SP3 machine
Two days ago I upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 Enterprise on a laptop running XP/SP3. Everything I've tried in the office suite seems to work well except Outlook. Even after applying Office SP1, whenever I try to start Outlook I get a tiny error box that simply says error, OLMAPI32.DLL. I have spent more time than I would like to admit Googling the problem but have found no solution that works for me although I've tried various solutions that appear in multiple discussions of the problem=97up to and including experimenting with removing all registry references to OLMAPI32.D...

Can't access right click menu in preview pane in Outlook XP
In the preview window of outlook I can not right click the email message and get the right click menu options. When I right click the message it automatically brings up the message. I am stuck. Can I use Detect and Repair? Will this delete all my email messages? Thanks for the help ...

Outlook XP , publish to GAL and encrypting problem
Hi all. After I published my certificates go GAL, I'm not able to encrypt messages for e-mail addresses which are not stored in my Exchange server . Their info is properly entered into my Outlook's Contacts folder, including their name, e-mail and encryption public cert. Any help? Trebor. P.S I'm using MS Outlook XP SP3 with Exchange Server 5.5 I ...

How to check inbox content on the server?
Hi, I need to find solution (based on Outlook or Outlook Express) how to manage inbox content on POP3 server to make possible: - viewing inbox on POP3 server (messages headers, senders, sizes of messages etc.); - select messages to delete from server without getting them to PC; - select messages to get from server and delete or leave them; My ISP provides a webmail facility so I can log in from anywhere using a web browser. Very handy for deleting spam before collecting mail. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I need to find solution (based on Outlook or Outlook >...

Excel XP Subtotal method not working
We have a workbook that was created in Office 2000 that contains a macro that performs subtotals on a range. We have several machines in our company that are running Office XP (various OS) and are having problems with this workbook/macro. In Office XP, the subtotal method does not work. Before adding code to the macro to stop screen updating, the spreadsheet would lock up. Now this doesn't happen but the subtotal function is not working properly. This happens on each Office XP machine. Thanks in advance. Stephanie I had the same problem with my macros when i transfer them from exce...

How do I get the contents of a directory
Hi, I want to get a the contents of a directory (files and directories, particularly the latter). How do I do this? "hamishd" <Hamish.Dean@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1149313849.386484.4590@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I want to get a the contents of a directory (files and directories, > particularly the latter). How do I do this? Use FindFirstFile/FindNextFile/FindClose from the Windows API or CFileFind from MFC. HTH Heinz ...

Location of PST files in Vista and XP?
I read several comments suggesting that the PST files, like all data files, should by somewhere in the one of the "data" directories, like under \My Documents. Is this a good idea or a bad idea in Win XP? Can I move my PST file to "...\My Documents\Outlook" or something like that? Should I? I believe the default location in Win XP is still in ...\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ According to http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm#Locating_the_pst-file the default location for the PST files in Vista is C:\Users\%username%\A...

outlook account/email after XP 'upgrade'
I'm looking for advice. I just reinstalled XP Pro using the 'upgrade' option to preserve my programs and settings, etc.. The upgrade seemed to go OK, but now when I run outlook it has no knowledge of my previously working account, and no knowledge of any of my email. Any advice on how to get access to the previous email accounts/email? Thanks, Rob ...

Why does Excel in XP create new files?
Excel adds duplicate files - Assist Log (2).xle, asssits Log (3).xls. Why? Can I make this stop. It appears all the files are identical - so if I just delete the extra files will I be losing any data? hi, I think this is something new in xl relating to thier file recovery during a GPF shutdown. but i keep getting it even without a GPF. when i save, excel will just up and ask me which file i want to save leaveing me sitting there asking "what do you mean which file. i only have one." it's getting anoying. >-----Original Message----- >Excel adds duplicate files - ...

yahoo intelli sync not working with Outlook XP (2002)- it was working before
I have been using Yahoo Intelli-sync (IS4Yahoo) version 4.0.100.1190 for sometime with my Outlook XP (2002) and had no problems. 2 weeks ago it stopped working and I started getting this error message: "Cannot login to Yahoo. Please check your username and password and try again." I have not changed anything in either program. I have started using Firefox but don't see any issues with that affecting the syncronisation. Any help would be appreciated. did you check your username and password? did you install any windows upgrades or firewall software? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP ...