x.asp file in Clip Organizer

All of a sudden my search results in the Publ 2002 Clip
Organizer shows some thumbnails displayed correctly as
usual, but MANY thumnails w/a "x.asp" ID in the middle. No
image.  MS Publisher 2002, W2000Pro, PaintShop Pro 8. Any
ideas where to start?

Thanks
Richard

0
rstock2 (2)

Empty your cache, right-click your browser icon, properties, delete files or within
IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://dgl.microsoft.com/
"Richard S." <rstock2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All of a sudden my search results in the Publ 2002 Clip
> Organizer shows some thumbnails displayed correctly as
> usual, but MANY thumnails w/a "x.asp" ID in the middle. No
> image.  MS Publisher 2002, W2000Pro, PaintShop Pro 8. Any
> ideas where to start?
>
> Thanks
> Richard

0
laserdog (1122)
7/31/2003 6:07:05 PM
"Mary Sauer" <laserdog@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Empty your cache, right-click your browser icon, properties, delete files
or within
> IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MS MVP
> http://dgl.microsoft.com/
> http://mvps.org/msauer/
> "Richard S." <rstock2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > All of a sudden my search results in the Publ 2002 Clip
> > Organizer shows some thumbnails displayed correctly as
> > usual, but MANY thumnails w/a "x.asp" ID in the middle. No
> > image.  MS Publisher 2002, W2000Pro, PaintShop Pro 8. Any
> > ideas where to start?

Yeah!  That actually works.  Nice tip.

--
jonathan
--

0
mr_sumo (1)

Office XP Exel
Scenario: User's A,B, C, and D all have access to an excel XLS on a 2003 server. Users A & B have modify rights, users C&D only have read rights. If user A updates the file, the general tab in properties reflect the exact time the file was modified. After user A saves and closes the file, user D goes in. The changes are there, but in the properties general tab, the modify date in an old date (probably the actual creation date). Is this normal ? Any idea's ? ...

File share cannot be reached on Windows 2008 SBS via VPN
I have a problem with VPN connection to one server (Windows 2008 SBS). I can ping the server through VPN but I cannot reach file share from the server and RDP also not working. BUT I can see other shares and RDP on an other computers in the same LAN (single subnet). That specific server is connected with only one network adapter to the network. This server is the DC, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Exchange with the IP address: 192.168.17.2. The default GW is the router (to internet) : 192.168.17.1. Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 VPN is using the local DHCP. The firewall is switched off. What can...

Remove file Protection from an Excel workbook file from others
I have an older excel file created by someone who is no longer with my company. I want to use that file as a starting point to created another file. The file is set up as "read only". If I try to change any of the cells, I get the message that the "cell or chart is protected and therefore read only" and further tells me to unprotect before attempting the change. When I got to tools/protection/Unprotect Sheet I get the request for a password. I don't know the password as the file was created by another. I have tried "save as", from tools making sur...

Need to import EDI file
Hello. I have an EDI TS-130 file (academic transcript) that I would like to import into Access 2003. Is this possible to do for free? If so, how? ...

Upgrading
I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version 11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft Money 2007 I get the following error message: File was created by an incompatible version Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for? Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK. -- Kapil ...

Question about clip art, etc
Whenever I use clip art in Publisher or Word (2000) it says to insert the CD (#2) that has it on it. Which I do. Before I reinstalled WINDOWS a few weeks ago, and had to put everything in again, I had the clip art on my computer. So, if I needed something it was right there and I didn't need to keep putting in the CD. I have tried this several times, in Word (mainly, though I use clip art in Publisher too and have that function, using clip art, enabled- after it asked if I wanted to) The CD brings up the install and I click ADD OR REMOVE FEATURES and click on the clip art and "...

JPG Files #2
Just installed Outlook 2003. Can no longer view jpg files...either those sent to me or ones I try and attach??? Have cleaned out my temp internet files...hELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Thx Make sure you have a default program set for opening jpg-files. Rightclick the file from within Windows Explorer nd choose Open With... and make sure you select to always open that file with the selected program You probably had set Microsoft Photo Handler as thedefault program which has been replaced by Picture Manager. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Cre...

Conferting File format
One of my users stored 250 photos on CD in a pdf format. The person that will work with them wants them in a raw format. Is there any way to convert the entire disk at one time to a raw format, rather than opening each file and saving in the new format? Thank you. vsp deborah <vspdeborah@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > One of my users stored 250 photos on CD in a pdf format. The person > that will work with them wants them in a raw format. Is there any way > to convert the entire disk at one time to a raw format, rather than > opening each f...

Most important file won't open
The only file I can't get into is my most important one. Each time I try to open it I get a "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." In the details it says, "Excel caused an invalid page fault in module MS097.dll at 0167:306eef2e." How do I fix the problem? Jim, "The only file I can't get into is my most important one" why is it always this file! Just a couple of things to try, have you rebooted the computer? this will sometime solve a world of problems, try opening it on another computer, was anything added to the file...

organizing hotmail emails within outlook 2003
At home I have outlook 2003 on windows xp configured so that my hotmail email is picked up in outlook. I have outlook on exchange at work and have found that organizing my email by color is invaluable. I tried to organize my hotmail email by color and with rules, however outlook will not let me do so. Is there a way around this? If I could get the mail in my hotmail account into the main default "inbox" under personal folders in outlook then I can organize the email how I want to, however when I try to do this I have no success in doing so. colors are controlled by views, not r...

Interesting TIF file problem
At the company I work for, we have someone that exports AutoCAD drawings to a TIF file, then inserts the TIF file into an Excel spreadsheet. We have quite a few of these. Other users can open this spreadsheet, view it, do a print preview, but when they try to print the file the inserted picture does not show up. All that prints is a box with the broken url red x document image. It seems that the problem is with Office XP. The Excel files are created with Office 2000, and they print fine from Excel 2000. On Office XP and Office 2003, the file won't print properly (all systems are ru...

Embed Fonts on Excel File
I have a font for GDT symbols installed on my PC, there is no problem to display and print this document from my PC, but when I try on another PC which do not have installed the GDT font, this is missed. on solution could be install GDT font on all PC where is needed, but not always is possible to do it how can I save the font with the excel file? on office word there is an option to embed fonts on document (save options) to avoid this situation anybody help me .. You can do it in word, but not excel. Henry wrote: > > I have a font for GDT symbols installed on my PC, there ...

INI files with VB 2003.NET
Which is the best VB newsgroup for VB.NET (.NET v1.1 in VS 2003.NET)? I'm looking for a way to do some simple serialisation of settings, possibly using a simple INI file in the application directory. Does .NET support this or should I use the registry? I like the idea of the INI file because its so simple. Can anyone point me at the class to use or perhaops an example on the web. I'm an experienced C++ and Delphi developer, but am fairly new to VB and also fairly new to .NET. Many thanks, Alain > Which is the best VB newsgroup for VB.NET (.NET v1.1 in VS...

Create individual files from a row

removing predefined locked fileds
do someone know by a chance how to remove predefined locked fileds from some forms (like address fileds in the Order form) ? On Feb 4, 1:05 am, "eliran" <eliran...@gmail.com> wrote: > do someone know by a chance how to remove predefined locked fields > from some forms (like address fields in the Order form) ? You can't remove, but can hide them using onLoad event script like this: crmForm.all.ordernumber_c.style.display="none"; crmForm.all.ordernumber_d.style.display="none"; If there are a lot of fields, that you want to hide, you can p...

unicode format files for Outlook 2002
I use Outlook 2002. I would like to use Unicode files (for larger size). I see references to using it with Outlook 2003, but none for 2002. can unicode files be used with Outlook 2002? If so, how? thanks, Huck No OL 2003 & 2007 only "Huck Rorick" <huckrorick@groundwork.org> wrote in message news:epYUYAl4IHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I use Outlook 2002. I would like to use Unicode files (for larger size). >I see references to using it with Outlook 2003, but none for 2002. can >unicode files be used with Outlook 2002? If so, how? > > than...

create main configuration file for solution.
Hello. How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. Thanks :) "Mr. X." wrote: > Hello. > How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS > 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. > It's called an app.config. There is a name space you can use to mainulupate the app.config from a program. I see it on the project source directory (not for solution). I cannot see it on the release directory. Is there any convention to read / write from app.config...

Need to retrieve a deleted Excel File
On Saturday I hide an excel sheet and then protected the workbook. When I got into work today to open the file it was non-existent. What do I have to do to retrieve the file? Does it make a difference if the file extension ended with .csv? Thanks in advance! Search in Windows to make sure it's still on your compute -or go to the folder the file is in and look to make sure it's still ther -or If you didn't do this, you might need to to text, which includes *.cs Excel is not set to open this type of file by defaul tj Did you (try to) open the file with Excel. If so : did ...

Crystal Report not found on File Repository Server
I recently upgraded our MSCRM server to a new server. We don't typically use the internal CRM reports, we have some custom ones created with PowerTrack that we primarily use. The CEO tried today though to open one of the canned MSCRM reports and got this error message. I tried the others and I get it on all of them. CrystalReportViewer File frs://Input/a_063/021/000/5439/6ac34043c58b1112.rpt not found on File Repository Server. I checked the input folder in c:\program files\crystal ent 9\filestore\input and it is empty. I would have copied them from the old server, but it is ...

Online Restore using NT Backup has no edb.chk or edb.log files
I have a single site with four servers running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4 SP6a. I am using an internal 35/70 Compaq DLT. When I back up two servers at the same time using online method, I am missing the edb.log and and edb.chk files when trying to restore the db's. Is there a known issue for this? Thanks, Jim When you make online backup, you are backing up the database content perse, the logs files will be skipped because ntbackup cannot back up open files. I recomend you to adquire a third party backup software with open files and exchange database options, like Veritas to ensu...

quicken file conversion?
how can i convert the data for two mutual funds from quicken to money 2003. i don't want to convert all old data of every acct in quicken 2003. any ideas welcomed ...

Attachment File Problem
hi my problem is , when i attachment any file to the new mail i can't attachment the file whyyyyyyyyyy i mean when we attachment any file to the mail must be automatic open new filed where it show us the attachnebt file ?????? but it's not happend in my system second problem when i recive any mail whit attachment file it gave me the message "OE REMOVED ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING UNSAFE ATTACHMENTSIN YOUR MAIL" HELP Pls. thank's You'll need to be a lot more specific if you expect anyone to know what you're talking about - exact error message is? Post it in t...