Workplan in Publisher

Whenever a plan is produced for specific purpose what are the steps you need
to follow to ensure tasks are completed.I need to outline 5 steps to create
the publications.
0
thinking (2)

You're wasting time...you coulda been done by now.

"thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Whenever a plan is produced for specific purpose what are the steps you
need
| to follow to ensure tasks are completed.I need to outline 5 steps to
create
| the publications.

0
webmaster911 (1600)
6/5/2007 3:28:07 AM
thinking <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Whenever a plan is produced for specific purpose what are the steps you need
>to follow to ensure tasks are completed.I need to outline 5 steps to create
>the publications.

See the answers to your first request for this info, "thinking".

I particularly liked the one about "class project".
0
unclegrumpy (296)

Publisher Image Problem
whenever i copy/paste into pub2000, it brings up the "not enough memory" message. I've posted about this before, but you havent been able to solve my problem. i posted a reply to my original post after being told to disable the "script blocking" and "office plug-in", and my reply seems to have disappeared (no, I'm not seeing things). i also noticed someone else had the identical problem to me so i posted a reply there, as that person had been advised to do the same thing as me, and said the solution suggested didnt work. that reply too had disapp...

I have published a worksheet to the web and it works good but one problem please help
Hello I published a worksheet to the web. The address is http://www.inforamp.com/~kidd/html/pmcshop1.htm The problem is I want to get rid of the scroll bars and the top men bar so ONLY the worksheet is present. Can someone tell me what I did wrong You help is greatly appricated Pau -- kid ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kidd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1579 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27378 ...

help in publishing?
I know it must the most FAQ, but if any one can help me publish my my book. I'd be eternally and financially grateful. many thanks Mark Mark, What you are asking is similar to "Can anyone help my fix my car?" You need to be a tad more specific on what you need help with - design, layout, styles, printing, marketing, etc. Mike mark chaney wrote: > I know it must the most FAQ, but if any one can help me publish my my book. > I'd be eternally and financially grateful. > > many thanks > > Mark > > Mark, this forum is a product users forum f...

publisher '03 or '07. which is better?
i've had the '07 trial, but now it's time to buy. i've heard '03 is better.?? Did you ask why that person thought 2003 was better? It's your money - what did *you* think about 2007? Why do you want to purchase outdated software? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "sb" <sb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D87C8F3-E901-4341-819F-80785E7B35D2@microsoft.com... > i've had the '07 trial, but now it's time to buy. i've heard '03 is > bette...

Windows Live Mail and Publisher 2007
How do I set up Publisher 2007 to work with Windows Live Mail? I am using Windows 7 and Publisher 2007. When I try to email a document through Publisher, I get an error message telling me I have to use Outlook or Windows Mail, neither which are availble with Windows 7. Have you searched Live Mail for a solution? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "butterbean" <butterbean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1D30153-1515-4070-A8F6-0D9140AF54BE@microsoft.com... > How do I set up Publisher 2007 to work with Windows Live Mail? I am using >...

custom pages for MS Publisher
i want to make pages to insert in my filofax, plus tabs....size 7 X 5 does anyone know how? Preferably I would like a template in MS Publisher Since there isn't one available, you will have to create your own. Get out a ruler and start measuring. Sorry. JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "ljmccrary" wrote: > i want to make pages to insert in my filofax, plus tabs....size 7 X 5 does > anyone know how? Preferably I would like a template in MS Publisher There is a Publisher template for Filofax here. It is really old but it should open okay for you. Scroll down. http://desk...

Scanning photos into publisher
I have Publisher 98 and it won't let you put a frame around the picture you scan into publisher. I want to know if a later version of publisher would allow you to do this & would the scan quality be any better than in 98. Thank you! Have you tried using whatever software came with your scanner? I prefer to scan my photos in first, tweak them with Photoshop Elements, and then insert them in Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jacqueline Kehl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f48801c43dc9$f0c1a580$a101280a@phx.gbl... &g...

How do i insert a hard page break in publisher
I am just learning Publisher 2003. I am making a 25 page brochure, and I want to make sure the page breaks come in the right places. I know you can do this in Word, but I can't seem to find the right menus to do this in Publisher. Thank you, Jenny Open help, input "break" or "section." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Wine Diva" <Wine Diva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F06DFA8-2415-44E1-9DB9-DECCC9F71840@microsoft.com... >I am just learning Publisher 2...

How to publish workflow and see published workflow
Hi All , How to publish workflow and see published workflow. I just want to confirm my self that my workflow is published. I am new to in this CRM 4.0 .Please help me ASAP -- With Regard Dhiraj Go to Settings > Workflows. This will list all of your workflows by default, and should show a column for "status" (draft or published). You can change the view to show all workflows, or all published workflows from the top right drop0down as with all views. Note that you can't edit a published workflow without first unpublishing it, for additional confirmation that it is in f...

Publisher Templates no longer availiable for selection?
This has been going on for a few months... I need a solution though. When I create a new document, I no longer have the option to select a template... unless I do it from the 'change' template method once the Blank document is created. This in itself I can live with. But MY Templates.... ones that I created are no longer available. I can browse to the template directory... but that's not a real solution. Have I checed a wrong option somewhere? Why would MY Templates disappear and how can I get them back? -- It was on fire when I sat down on it... That's my sto...

Publisher file format
Can a Publisher XP file be saved as any format that can be read by Adobe Illustrator? I don't want to buy Adobe just to send a file to a printer who doesn't use Publisher...Thanks I'd suggest asking your printer which formats he can accept. Don't assume the only program he uses is Illustrator. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "Dave Krieger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b87501c3ec4a$b9bc5b50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can a Publisher XP file be s...

My publisher emails r low quality
When creating a publisher doc it's lookin fine but then when I try to send it, the images become grainy and low quality. Any suggestions? Tools, Options, Web tab, e-mail options. Check the .jpg option. Otherwise convert your publication to a PDF. What version Publisher are you using? There are free converters around, do a search for free PDF converter. If you have 2007 there is a free Microsoft save as PDF. https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en-- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "kitts63" <...

publisher ...
if I change from publisher 98 to publisher 2000 will I lose all my publisher 98 files? Not unless your are reformatting your entire computer and don't back them up. If all you are doing is a simple upgrade, nope. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "dunefarm" <dunefarm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F30283D-CEB1-4C7B-B7AB-4EF682BC247B@microsoft.com... > if I change from publisher 98 to publisher 2000 will I lose all my > publisher > 98 files? JoAnn Just for the record, which publishers are compatible re. output.. I prod...

Publisher 97, How do I align text vertically?
In Publisher 97, how do I align text vertically within a text box, or within a cell in a table? I can center text horizontally, no problem. I've looked everywhere (Help file, internet) and can't figure it out. Answers I've found are for other versions of Publisher. Please help, this is driving me crazy! Tabs... In a text box, use the right-tab setting. Delete all tabs, create a right tab where you want the alignment to start. In a table cell, use ctrl+tab. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "slack7639" <slack7639@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

How do I make colors print the same as Publisher document screen?
I have an HP inkjet 5100 series printer. IN photoshop, adobe and all other programs, the colors print fairly close to the colors on screen. Trying now to print from a publisher document and the colors are very different - olive becomes kelly green, pink become fushia, etc. It's not just saturation but different tones. How can I fix this? Is the document in CMYK? If so the colors won't be accurate to a home printer. Color balance your monitor? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "JudyL" <JudyL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Publishing 20 page chapbook, folded into 40 pages
Using Publisher 2007, how do print so that my cover page is on the right side of the fold and my back cover is on the left side of the cover page; how do I print subsequent pages so that when I fold the 8.5 x 11 in half the pages will number sequentially, i.e., page one on back of front cover, page 4 on back side of page 3, etc.? I've seen the earlier thread, but choosing the Booklet in Page Set Up, using duplex, etc., doesn't resolve numbering scheme. It seems MS overlooked to include a user friendly macro or module that would automatically calculate the scheme. Any help wil...

Publisher 2002 Tab settings keep resetting to .5"
I want .25" tab settings in a Publisher 2002 file, but every time I reopen the file, the tab settings reset to .5". WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS?? ...

I upgraded Publisher 2000 to 2003, p2's disappeared, how get back
I had a series of postcards saved in the 2000 version. Now when I open them there is only the front side, not the back side or page two. Where did they go? and how get back? thanks Was this publication a merge document? Do you have the status bar enabled? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "aks" <aks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65E59808-0CC6-418E-8BEE-4EF2EEFFF716@microsoft.com... >I had a series of postcards saved in the 2000 version. Now when I open them > there is only ...

How do I use Publisher 98 to write a book?
I have written a short book, in Word 97, (150 pages), and would like to use Publisher 98 to insert pictures and fromat it printing. Can anyone help? Setup Publisher as a booklet, (special fold) arrange your margins, create a text box, copy the text from Word, paste into the text box, Publisher will ask about the overflow, click yes, Publisher will create pages and text boxes as needed. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "windpsalm" <windpsalm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14D47200-A6...

Update: Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Incident Resol
I am pleased to announce that the publishing/syncing incident was resolved on Sunday 1/3/10 at 12:30pm PST. An investigation is underway to determine the root cause of the incident and to put measures in place to ensure something like this does not happen again. Please note that this was a partial outage and not all users were affected. Thanks, Christian Miller Microsoft Corporation ...

import directory in Publisher
Hithere, I want to import a (Windows) directory in a Publisher (2003) publication. I have no clue how to do this. Help? Do you want a picture of the Directory in a Publisher publication? If so, there are a couple of ways to do this. When the directory is open use the Print Scrn key. This will put a picture of the Desktop in the Clipboard. Open Paint, do a Paste and then crop and size to your liking and save as a bmp. Open Publisher, Insert the bmp file and size to your liking. A better method of getting the desktop or any part of the desktop is use the program MWSnap. MWSnap link is ...

Viewing Publisher 2003 files in 2002
I need to be able to view a template created in Publisher 2003. I only have 2002. Is there a viewer or anything like that available I can download? Hi Terrie (terrieslists@prodigy.net), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I need to be able to view a template created in Publisher 2003. I || only have 2002. Is there a viewer or anything like that available I || can download? Publisher 2003 and 2002 are the same file format, so you can open them in either application. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting ...

Inserting photos into Publisher
I cannot see the photo from file I have tried to insert into Publisher 2003. All I see is just a box with the dotted outline of where the picture should be. How do I make the image visible please? View, picture, detailed display... If this is not the solution, it means your video/graphics driver needs updating. Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves the disappearing picture problem then you definitely need to upgrade your driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ ht...

Activex control
I have an Activex control which exposes multiple interfaces for example, ISample1 – CSample1 (Coclass) ISample2 – CSample2 (Coclass) I need to add new methods/properties (a new version). Since ISample1 and ISample2 cannot be modified, I’ll have two new interfaces, ISample1Ext ISample2Ext These will be a replication of ISample1 and ISample2, but with new methods/properties added. The old interfaces will be marked deprecated and may be removed in future. The question is, 1. Do I have to copy all the implementation from CSample1 and CSample2 to CSample1Ext and CSample2Ext? 2. If thi...