Wordart in Publisher 2003

When I use certian fonts in Publisher 2003 for Wordart, I get little dots
above all the letters. Clarendon, for instance - as regular type, it's fine.
If you put it into wordart the dots appear and print. Is there a way to get
rid of the dots? Thanks.
0
Silver (23)

I have Clarendon and I am not getting this look. Did you buy Clarendon? Do you
have another copy somewhere? Maybe a re-install...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"silver" <silver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I use certian fonts in Publisher 2003 for Wordart, I get little dots
> above all the letters. Clarendon, for instance - as regular type, it's fine.
> If you put it into wordart the dots appear and print. Is there a way to get
> rid of the dots? Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
3/13/2008 8:56:53 PM
As a follow up, have you installed the Office service packs?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E25B7049-3E13-433B-B9D2-5E3C1132F206&displaylang=en

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>I have Clarendon and I am not getting this look. Did you buy Clarendon? Do you
>have another copy somewhere? Maybe a re-install...
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "silver" <silver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> When I use certian fonts in Publisher 2003 for Wordart, I get little dots
>> above all the letters. Clarendon, for instance - as regular type, it's fine.
>> If you put it into wordart the dots appear and print. Is there a way to get
>> rid of the dots? Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
3/13/2008 9:23:32 PM
Thanks - the service pack seems to have fixed it. I can still see the dots on
the screen, but they no longer print.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> As a follow up, have you installed the Office service packs?
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E25B7049-3E13-433B-B9D2-5E3C1132F206&displaylang=en
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> >I have Clarendon and I am not getting this look. Did you buy Clarendon? Do you
> >have another copy somewhere? Maybe a re-install...
> >
> > --
> > Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> > http://office.microsoft.com/
> > http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >
> > "silver" <silver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> When I use certian fonts in Publisher 2003 for Wordart, I get little dots
> >> above all the letters. Clarendon, for instance - as regular type, it's fine.
> >> If you put it into wordart the dots appear and print. Is there a way to get
> >> rid of the dots? Thanks.

0
Silver (23)

Outlook 2003 News

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Excel 2003

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...