Word Art Box in Publisher 2003

How do you put a color fill in the word art box?
0
Frimmy (1)

Draw a shape, fill it and send it behind the WordArt. Or copy the Wordart, paste
special as a .wmf, ungroup and fill the background.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Frimmy" <Frimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you put a color fill in the word art box?

0
gsauer (5093)

Exchange 2003 migration problems #3
I have just migrated a Exchange 2000 sp 3to 2003 sp 2. Still having the old one running. Both servers are domain controllers ( the old one will be depromoted when everything works fine ) I moved all mailboxes to the new server and all clients changed ok. Now some of the clients can't delete mails in the deleted items folder and they can't create new folders. Some can't move mails between folders and som get errors when opening folders ( could not locate or resource error ) When they connect with OWA there seems to be no problems. The clients are windows xp pro sp2 with O...

Exchange 2003 individual mailbox restoration
The previous administrator created a mailbox associated with one user. I removed the mailbox from the user and wanted to retore or connect if you will the removed mailbox to another user. I thought I could do this using the mailbox recovery center but I am unable to find the mailbox that I removed. I am new to exchange so I just figure I am missing a step somewhere. I know I could recover the mailbox from tape but it still does not solve the problem of moving the box from one user to another. Any help out there? -- Terri Touchton Systems Administrator Cambridge Maryland If you go i...

font sizes for To, From, and Subject text boxes
How do you change the font sizes for these 3 textboxes when composing an email? When you set the fonts under Options->Mail Format, only the font in textarea for the message body gets changed. Thanks, Ernest Correct. That's what that setting is for -- to change the message font. If you want to change the font sizes of other elements, you'd have to design a custom form. In some cases, changing the overall Windows font size might also have an effect. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Dev...

Outlook 2003 backup
have installed this repeatedly over the years as I upgrade computers but not once since I've had Vista nor win 7 have I been able to access the files. Not in my C drive, flash drive nor external backup. What's the point in backing up files if they are inaccessable ? The error message states something to the effect : file cannot be accessed , wrong syntax or address , please enter correct file location. Uh, that's what I'm doing......... How are you trying to access what files, the data files you backed up with the tool? If you backed up, with the tool, to ...

Best way to work with desktop/Notebook Office 2003 Pro
I'll like to find out what's the best way to work with my desktop/laptop? How can I synchronize contacts - emails?? Profiles??? I'm using Office 2003 Pro. ...

Excel 2003: numbers copied from website are treated as text
I copied several columns of data (Verizon wireless detail data), and one column (minutes) is treated as text. I want to use the values in a calculation (summation), but that gives a data type error. The Help on converting numbers stored as text advises: 1. On the menu: Tools | Options | Error Checking 2. Make sure "Enable background error checking" and "Number stored as text" both Selected, click OK 3.On the worksheet, select any single cell or range of adjacent cells that has an error indicator in the upper left-hand corner *** no cells have an error indicator **...

Spellchecker in word 2007
why does microsoft word 2007 spell checker recognize the word "Osama" but not "Obama?" It does recognize it here. Is your copy of Word 2007 fully updated? If not, you can download the needed updates, or you can add Obama to your custom dictionary. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "cg" <cg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7C2676C-4841-49C9-9C03-444F43415A96@microsoft.com... > why does microsoft word 2007 spell checker recognize the word "...

Outlook 2003 "My Documents"
How do I add a short cut to "My Documents" to the Navagation Bar within Outlook 2003 or can I add it to the Tool Bar? I can not figure this out for the life of me. 2002 allowed me to do so. right click in an open space on your toolbar choose "command" in the "categories" pane, select "Go" in the right hand pane, scrol sown to "My Documents" drag "My Documnets" to the toolbar and let go the icon will be added >-----Original Message----- >How do I add a short cut to "My Documents" to the Navagation Bar within Outlook 2...

VPN vs. RWW in SBS 2003 Premium
Looking for advice on how best to handle the following situation: One of the office computers will be moved to a telecommuter's home, and we need it to act as if it's still part of the LAN. There's no budget. Do we use VPN or RWW? I know that RWW is much better than VPN; but, without a computer to remote into, how else can the tele-worker be part of the LAN? -- Mike Webb Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc. a conservation non-profit (501 (c)(3)) organization Wood River, NE Mike in Nebraska <Mike_in_Nebraska@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: &...

color printing in office 2003 microsoft word
The colors are wrong when I print documents in Word. Colors are ok in other applications. Any suggestions or easy fixes? Ensure your printer driver is updated from your printer site "chev48rob" <chev48rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAC68D46-9CB7-4265-BC52-12DF26BE6CFE@microsoft.com... > The colors are wrong when I print documents in Word. Colors are ok in > other > applications. Any suggestions or easy fixes? ...

IE 7 with Exchange 2003 SP2 #2
Hi, System: Exchange 2003 back-end: Windows 2003 SP1 + Exchange 2003 SP2 Exchange 2003 front-end: Windows 2003 SP1 + Exchange 2003 SP2 Problem, After my customer apply the IE 7 on the both front-end and back-end Exchange 2003 servers, problem occurs on the Exchange system. 1.) From ESM, attemp to access help at any where, application crash occurs (This can be solve by un-install IE7) 2.) Offline address book does not work. Does anybody have this problem and how to solve it. Cheers, ...

OWA does not work after installing SP2 on Exchange 2003
I have installed SP2 on my Exchange 2003 and now when I go to check my email at home I cannot get onto my server. It keeps telling me to enter my domain\username. Was there soemthing I should have done after installing SP2? All I did was restart my machine. I am running Exchange on Windows 2003 server. Outlook Web Acces was working previous to installing SP2. Any help is greatly appreciated. Manny Is this happening internally too? Anything in the Event Viewer on the Exchange Server? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Manny Barrer...

Open A Sub-Form Using A Combo Box
I have a main form, frmEmployee, to record employee detail, one of which is a combo box, Position. I also have a sub-form for each position. Is there any way of changing the sub-form in the main form to match the position selected? Regards Nick To change the sub form try Me.[SubFormControlName].SourceObject = "SubFormName" Using the AfterUpdate event of the ComboBox -- Good Luck BS"D "Nick hfrupn" wrote: > I have a main form, frmEmployee, to record employee detail, one of which is a > combo box, Position. I also have a sub-form for each position. &g...

Is there a Publisher Viewer, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint view
Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created by those programs. I'm looking for a similar product, for Microsoft Publisher. Someone has sent me a Publisher document, and I'd like to be able to read and print it. No, there isn't. Ask the originator of the file to send it to you as a .pdf. "Account Manager" wrote: > Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and > PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created >...

Modify list of blocked extensions in Exchange 2003?
Hello! How can I modify the list of extensions that are blocked by Exchange 2003 (not Outlook 2003, but the server itself)? On my SBS 2003 server, I can run the Internet Connection Wizard to configure the list Exchange will block, but how would I do it on a non-SBS Exchange server? Thank you for the help! Gregg Hill Non SBS versions of Exchange do not have the ability to block extensions, this would be taken care of via your Anti-Virus and/or Anti-Spam software. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowher...

Series fill in Excel 2003 problem
I am using Excel 2003 on a Win 7 machine. I am a stamp-collector and I am preparing lists of stamps I have to be able to take with me to the stamp club as spreadsheets rather than carrying 10 pounds of catalogs. My catalog identifies Parcel Post stamps by adding the capital letter "Q" before the number, i.e. Q1, Q2, etc. When I insert Q1 in cell A1 and Q11 in cell A2 and then right-drag and "fill series" for ten columns, the second row is shown accurately as Q11 to Q20 but row 1 shown as Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q1, Q2 as if the software is reading the Qs a...

Sending a captured .dib file to an image box without storing it
I want to use a command button, say "cmdDisplayImage" to display/ transfer a captured image from the ezVidCap1 control to an image or OLE box on the same form such as "PhotoPreview" (not sure which one is possible/best...perhaps someone can help me...I'm new at this.) I really don't want to "save" it first. Then, I want another command button such as "cmdSaveImage" to save the file to a folder (such as \\Server\Database\Images when the user clicks another command button when they have the image they want in the "PhotoPreview" box. R...

Exchange 2003 (ENT) SP2
What is an easy way to determine when Exch was updated to sp2? UPDATE History in Windows Website does not reflect it (apparently, b/c sp was downloaded to one, then copied to several, and manually run from there). Check the root of your C:\ drive for 'Exchange Server Setup Progress.log' Or alternatively your Request for Change / Change Management system ;-) Oliver 1. Thank you. 2. ;-) And how! "Oliver Moazzezi" wrote: > Check the root of your C:\ drive for 'Exchange Server Setup Progress.log' > > Or alternatively your Request for Change / Change...

out of the box Great Plain connector
Is there any news of out of the box integration with Great Plains with CRM from Microsoft ? Not yet, we probably need to wait 3 to 6 month for the new connector. Darren Liu, Microosft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Feb 5, 2:32=A0am, "SA" <discussi...@microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there any news of out of the box integration with Great Plains with CRM= > from Microsoft ? There is connector available for MS CRM 3 and GP 9, If you are looking for CRM 4, you can achieve this using Biztalk or your custom development. You have to wait for some time for CRM ...

Outlook 2003 #3
I need to know if there is a log file or register that show how many user log onto Outlook 2003. We also use Altiris. ...

Event ID: 8231 and 8213 in exchange 2003
Hello, running into multiple event errors on server always recurring the same 2, Every 5 minutes i get 3-4 new events with ID 8231; Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Computer: RootServer Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Exchange_Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=DOMAIN-A,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=80040103. Taking provider offline. Every 25 minutes i get 1 new event with ID 8213; Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeF...

Outlook 2003 disconnects
Outlook 2003 disconnects from my exchange server using mu VPN after about a minute or so. I can connect to the internet fine. It's only when I use Outlook. Thanks. Kris I'm running XP. >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2003 disconnects from my exchange server using mu >VPN after about a minute or so. >I can connect to the internet fine. It's only when I use >Outlook. >Thanks. > >Kris > >. > ...

Error synchronizing folder in outlook 2003
I get the following message when I used the cached exchange settings for my mailbox. Problem is, I have done ALL the things that it mentions to do and I still cannot get rid of this error. To compound problems, because of this errror I havn't been able to get any email since 1/30/2004. Any ideas will be greatly apprecaited. Please note that the microsoft article referenced applies to outlook 200 so you would have to make educated guess's on how to accomplish those things in outlook 2003. Please email me any ideas you have at: idavies@turningpointonline.org Thank you :) 16:04:51...

Auto-Accept Agent event sink for Exchange Server 2003 help!
I have installed the Auot-Accept Agent, using the local system account as the service's account. I have edited the AutoAccept.config.xml file, leeaving only the "global" configuration information. I have run the RegisterMailbox.vbs and ListMailboxes.vbs scripts to add and list those accounts added (I created a text file with the default SMTP addresses as found in Exchange Server 2003). All of these steps appear to have gone off flawlessly... The problem... proving this is true with the MailboxStatus.vbs script. This script's XML output (run with the /DEBUG option on) indic...

Combo Box
Greetings, I had an issue of how to populate my combo box with unique values only, after some research I discovered collections and how they dont allow duplicate values and I could simply skip the error to achieve the results I wanted. However how can I modify the code to sort the values in the collection (Unique) in alphabetical order? I've seen some complex looking loops based on the old bubble sort routines that I wrote many many moons ago, but wondering what other peoples solutions would be? Any assistance would be appreciated. Cheers Rob 'Populate combo box with unique...