Word Art #3

How do I resize or scale my Word Art?  I know I can change the font size, but
I want to scale/resize -- just keeps popping back to original size.
0
natira (2)

natira wrote:
> How do I resize or scale my Word Art?  I know I can change the font
> size, but I want to scale/resize -- just keeps popping back to
> original size.

And are we supposed to /guess/ which version you're running...?

--
In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol:  http://www.dts-l.org/

0
test1951 (391)
4/11/2005 10:35:03 AM
My apologies, you are quite right.  Being new to Bulletin Boards I was remiss
in not stating all the facts.  I will, however, take my question elsewhere
for, perhaps, a more friendly, less condescending exchange.

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

> natira wrote:
> > How do I resize or scale my Word Art?  I know I can change the font
> > size, but I want to scale/resize -- just keeps popping back to
> > original size.
>
> And are we supposed to /guess/ which version you're running...?
>
> --
> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol:  http://www.dts-l.org/

0
natira (2)
4/11/2005 7:14:02 PM
natira <natira@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> My apologies, you are quite right.  Being new to Bulletin Boards I
> was remiss in not stating all the facts.  I will, however, take my
> question elsewhere for, perhaps, a more friendly, less condescending
> exchange.

Most of us here are nice and friendly...

But if you don't give us all the details we require, some members of the
group will take it in their own hands to scold you harshly in the hope that
you won't make the same mistake again.

Please, feel free to post your Publisher version and we'll do our best to
help you.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

Where is the Keep Text Formatting feature located in Word 07
I believe this Keep Text Formatting feature might be what I need, but I have been unable to locate exactly where it is located in Word 2007. I'm trying to rid a Word document sent to me of tables, text boxes, graphics and all other document formatting, while retaining the document's text content. It is unimportant to me whether the text formatting is retained or not. Thanks. Are you referring to a Keep Text Formatting feature in an earlier version of Word? I wonder whether what you're looking for is "Paste Unformatted," since you seem to be saying you _don...

Miscellaneous words appear in Excel 2002 cells
I am working on an Excell 2002 workbook and when I put my cursor in a cell , spurious words get entered into the cell e.g. "and thee the and ...." is one example. I have cable modem and it feels like "someone" has taken control of my PC - by the way I have also noticed this hapening in MS Word but is not as bad as Excel - can some one help. thanks KK Have you enabled speech tools? Click Tools / Speech and examine your options. /i. "KK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061d01c39d1c$36fc85f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am w...

Bill Reminder #3
In the older versions of Money it used to have a reminder that shows up the upcoming or overdue bills. I couldn't found it on the 2005 Premium version. Is it there ? I setup a bill but it didn't remind me at all. I think you mean Money Express? It stopped working reliably in M2004 and has been removed from M2005. I guess the effort to make it work properly was out of proportion! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/...

data points #3
I have a scatter chart with the following info : sales price, square footage, and subdivision. With the x and y axis being sales price and square footage. There are some entries where i will have several sales in one subdivision and i would like all those points to show up in the same color. How do i get several points to show up in the same color instead of excel assigning each entry a new label? Include all the related points in the same data series, rather than as a different data series for each point. -- David Biddulph "affordablegreen" <affordablegreen@discussion...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

Excel and Word #2
I converted a class schedule from Word to Excel in order to better work with formulas since I am terrible with math. My concern now is that I will want to email it back to volunteers for review. Can I just copy it into Word and will they be able to view it or will they have to have Excel? Thanks for information. Susan Hello Susan, A copy/paste command will create a Word table in Word from Excel. you could also do the following: Insert, object, From file, browse to the Excel file, Insert. With this method you can check "link" and from now on everytime you change something...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

Delete 3 end row
Hi I want to delete three end row of any sheet. any sheet has different row number. Thank's for any help. your's Hi, This will clear the last 3 rows of the active sheet. Note I the on error line is to cope when there are less than 3 rows on the sheet Sub del_Last_3() Dim LastRow As Long On Error Resume Next LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2 & ":" & LastRow).ClearContents End Sub -- Mike Whe...

Drop down menu #3
Hi, I want to create a drop down menu for my customer list. The drop down menu should have a auto search function. eg. If I type in "Mic", the drop down menu will bring me to the customer name close to "Mic". How can I do it? Can I update the customer list regularly. Pong This previous post by Debra Dalgleish would be of interest: "Although data validation doesn't support autocomplete, there's a sample file here that provides a combobox from which you can select one of the values from the data validation list. In the combobox, you can enable autocom...

Word 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have created several files in Word 2008 using templates (.dot) files previously used with Word 2003/2007. Unfortunately, my customer keeps receiving an error when opening the new file I create. The new file (created in .doc format) has some hidden data that is pointing to the template folder on my Mac. The error looks like: Could not open: 'user:Libarary:Application Support:Microsoft:Offce:User Templates:template.dot My customer can fix this error by using the remove hidden data tool inside Office 2003, but that&...

Size of single bracket in Equation (Word 2007)
Hi group, I'd like to change the size of a single bracket in an equation - how can I achieve this? For example, in Latex I could do something like this: F\biggr|_{a} , where biggrl gives me a large sized "|" ... Cheers -Ralf as a work-around I came up with a trick: I used a single Matrix column with 3 rows - inserted the single "|" on the right-hand side - I put the actual equation in the centre of the matrix field and the other matrix fields I left empty ... the result looks pleasing Cheers -Ralf On Feb 1, 1:15=A0pm, "ralf.schaa" ...

Amount in Words Complete Right Formula
give me complete formula See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Naveed" <Naveed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29B7C0D6-1DED-4321-B1EB-CA6DDCE73852@microsoft.com... > give me complete formula > ...

customizations import from 3.0 to 4.0
Is is possible to import customizations into a 4.0 system that were exported from a 3.0 install? You will need to upgrade 3.0 implementation to 4.0 by running MS CRM 4.0 setup. Please go through Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installing Guide. You can download this guide from folowing URL http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714&displaylang=en I don't think that there is any supported way through which you can import 3.0 Customization file to 4.0 implementation. Cheers, Rohit "Leo_B" wrote: > Is is possible to im...

Crystal Reports 9.2.3 and CRM
Hi, I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Version 9.2.3. I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM Thanks Eric I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only way to be sure is to try it. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Ve...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

CRM 3.0 Mobile for Cingular 8525 (HTC Hermes)
I was just looking at the minimum requirements for CRM 3.0 Mobile and I see only the Texas Instruments and Intel processors listed. The 8525 uses a Samsung 400MHz processor. Is there a plan in place to test and release on this platform? The Intel processors usually mean Xscale processors or ARM processors. The Samsung chip is almost certainly a repacked ARM processor so should work. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "captbackfire" <captbackfire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A818737C-44F3-4...

Slow acces CRM 3.0
Hi, We have a problem, our CRM goes slow. There are 10 active users using CRM with web browse, and sometimes Outlook client. Our server is a Compaq Proliant with 2 processor Xeon and 2 Gb of RAM. We installed CRM SBS, exchange, sql server in the same server. We accomplish all recommended requierements says by Microsoft but when I go to open an account it's delay about 10 seconds. Why?? thanks in advance I have recently come accross a client that forgot to turn of the tracing in CRM, and this was causing a lot of delays, and the type of wait time's that you describe. Could it...

OWA login problem #3
Initialy there was an error ASP 0115 Errors in IIS This what I 've done ; Click Start, point to Programs, click Windows NT 4.0 Option Pack, click Microsoft Internet Information Server, and then click Internet Service Manager. Expand Internet Information Server. Right-click the computer name, and then click Properties. In the Master Properties drop-down list box, click WWW Service, and then click Edit. Click the Home Directory tab, and then click Configuration. On the Process Options tab, click to clear the Enable Debug Exception Catching check box. Click OK to close the Application C...

How do you open PDF files with Word 2007?
How do you open a PDF file in Word 2007? anybody? I tried to download the PDF add on app but that is not working either. I have on line classes I cant complete until I figure out how to do this. You can't open pdf's in Word -- that's the point of pdf files. On Feb 10, 3:06=A0pm, terrycwilson <terrycwil...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you open a PDF file in Word 2007? anybody? I tried to download the= PDF > add on app but that is not working either. I have on line classes I cant > complete until I figure out how to do this. You can'...

MS Word file extension changed through e-mail
MS Word .docx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .doc instead. The same is true for MS Excel .xlsx changed to .xls Speak firmly to whoever set up the email system. They have not applied their updates. When the file goes through, it is being recognised as a Microsoft Word file, but the extension is being wrongly changed. Some free-mail web services have a bad habit of doing this. It's not a Word problem, the change is being made either by the sending email program or the receiving email program. Cheers On 24/02/10 2:32 PM, in article 2e082f5...

Scatter Charts #3
Hi, I am plotting a XY chart. I want that every point should be of different colour. Possibly I can define a range of 2 columns where column 1 contains the name for which the point is plotted and column 2 contains the colour for that point. I have seen this being done in one chart but that person is no longer available for help Please tell me how is it done Thanks Shilps Hi Shilps - Double click on the chart, and on the Options tab, check the Vary Colors by Point box. Now that you know where it's hidden, you'll become the resident expert! - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel...

Call a word doc
Currently I am using our DB to track bids to general contractors for building materials. Each bid proposal is prepared in MS Word. Is there a way to call a Word doc for reference only within a form, for example using a button? The proposal could be either a .doc or .pdf that could be reprinted or viewed from Access... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 Whoops, that was not complete. Each bid has its own word file. So when I click a button I need to be able to define the file name. We use a bid number formatted l...

I need .5 instead of .3 on total time on time sheet
I need to make the total time at the end of the week show .5 (39.5 hours) not .3 (39.3 hours) What formula? What value of the source cells? What formatting? -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Anthonyt65" <Anthonyt65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B4BFDEF-6625-42E9-ACC3-143C5C8C8832@microsoft.com... >I need to make the total time at the end of the week show .5 (39.5 hours) > not .3 (39.3 hours) try =MROUND(F2,0.5) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Anthonyt65" <Anthonyt65@discussions.microsoft.c...

How do I copy the wording of a cell into a tab?
I have a large workbook with the tab titles available to copy to save typing every single one, is it possible to populate the tabs by a form of copy-paste You want your sheet tab name to reflect the value of a particular cell within that sheet? You want to copy a sheet and rename the copy to the value of a cell within that sheet? Please explain in more detail. The lack of sentence structure makes it difficult to get a clear picture. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:18:01 -0800, Jamie <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a large wo...

Word 2007 Background Color PDF
I was finally able to get the background color to print. I'm using a 2-color fill, fading from one color to the other. When I do it, it doesn't fade an even color top to bottom. It goes dark to light then starts toward light agaoin before it cuts off. (I have the correct box selected). Then, when I save as a PDF, it gives me 5 sets of the faded lines. That is, light to dark to light to dark... etc. 5 times. How can I set that "scale" or get it corrected? Thanx JDC Page backgrounds are more concerned with web page creation, which does not support pages...