Why wont Pub2003 allow me to send page as email any longer? #2

I used to be able to send my page as an email.  Now the only option is to
send as an attachment.  What changed?  How can I send it as a page in my
email?
--
integritytommyg

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Support Debugging Tool #2
Is the Support Debugging tool available for GP9. I have a customer having a random issue with GP and a third party product. I had read somewhere that you can set this tool up to capture when something is not happening - a way to capture these random things. how easy is this tool? We do have a development team - so if i need that level of skill i have that available to me. Andrea, Support Debugging Tool is available for versions 8, 9, and 10. The issue you are describing is the perfect scenario where you would use SDT. SDT is relatively simple to use and even if you have the need for ...

More Columns #2

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

allowing relaying... security issues
We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS 2000 machine. We signed up with Spam Soap - an outside company to provide incoming/outgoing SMTP mail filtering . As part of their service, you also configure them as a "smart host". This is configured in the virtual SMTP Server area - in the advanced options for delivery. Also, in order to have this work properly, the SMTP Connector we had configured in the 'Connectors' area also had to be removed. We have an in-house VB .net application that automatically sends auto-generated emails. This particular application is configured and...

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Goal Seek #2

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email