Why picture is missing

I added several picutures in one of my files using publisher 2003.
When I save one of the pictures seem to be missing all the time.  It's not
just when I save, when I leave the file out for a while the picture will be
lost, too.

Please help, thanks

Angelinrose T Le

It's your video driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an
updated driver.
Meanwhile, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, see if that helps. Control
panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Angelinrose" <Angelinrose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I added several picutures in one of my files using publisher 2003.
> When I save one of the pictures seem to be missing all the time.  It's not
> just when I save, when I leave the file out for a while the picture will be
> lost, too.
>
> Please help, thanks
>
> Angelinrose T Le

0
gsauer (5093)

office publisher Picture blurry
Every time i insert a picture on publication Like bussines card the picture is blurry but it's clear when preview. Help What format is the picture? Does the image print okay? When you reduce bitmaps to business card size you could be getting distortion. Check to see if there is an upgraded video driver for your adapter. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "William E. Holmes Sr" <wholmess@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:uBAvXSF9EHA.3260@TK2MS...

Insert picture problems
Hi all, I want to avoid Publisher scaling the pictures I import, so I'd like to have the graphic come in at a pixel resolution and DPI that will give me the printed size. I can't see how Publisher determines the size to display an imported picture. I would expect eg. a .bmp of 3000 x 2250, at 300 DPI, to show up as 10"x7", but it displays as what seems to be a max for Publisher of 11.6" x 8.7". The same picture at different DPI resolutions still comes in at the same size, so it seems unrelated to DPI. And different pixel resolutions come in at a max size of 11...

Item picture sizing
I am working on getting images of each of my products loaded. is there an optimal size for each picture? I'd like to get to the point where each image is roughly the same dimensions with the best clarity. ...

How can I print a report or mail merge with a picture?
I have a custom entity which includes a text attribute. This attribure is a location to a jpg file. This attribute is used with an iFrame to determine the 'scr' property and therefore get/set the URL. The user needs a report (or a Word Mail Merge document?) that looks like this : ****** pic here Picture 1 Description ****** ****** pic here Picture 2 Description ****** I can't work out a way to do this. Any ideas?? Thanks I have thought of one way; Exporting to Excel then using this as a data source for MS Publisher. However, how do I refresh the datasource after...

Excel 2003 Insert Picture changes JPG to PNG format
Since earlier versions of Excel won't read a PNG formatted picture, how to I configure Excel 2003 not to change any inserted pictures into the PNG format? I need the jpg pictures to stay in the jpg format! Try my pic importer at: http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway "WildBill" wrote: > Since earlier versions of Excel won't read a PNG formatted picture, how to I > configure Excel 2003 not to change any inserted pictures into the PNG format? > I need the jpg pictures to stay in the jpg format! > ...

Missing windows/sys32/config/system
I have noted all the references to the MS support for this problem at startup. I am trying to help a friend who unfortunately does not have (and cannot get) the Windows XP disk (as was pre-installed, and purchased 3 years ago in another country). He crsahed his pc by panicking & "pulling the electricity plug" during a Windows update! I have an "Operating System Reinstallation cd" for my pc. Can I (in terms of both practically, securely & legally) use my disk to help restart his pc? If not, is there an "easy fix" for this problem that...

how to change the filetyp of a picture(bmp into jpg)?
how do you change a picture into an other filetype? bmp (bitmap) into jpg file?? thks! There are several programs, including Paint. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "file change !" <file change !@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74B000D9-51D6-4C29-BB00-DD18C85FD5BD@microsoft.com... > how do you change a picture into an other filetype? > bmp (bitmap) into jpg file?? > thks! On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:08:31 -0400, "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paule...

Troubleshooting cropped pictures.
Why are cropped graphics printing part of photo as well as part of the cropped out area making it offset and unusable. This has happened on any graphic I have, weither it be cropped logos or personal pictures. And it's happened in different publisher documents. Need Help! Kittylouise wrote: > Why are cropped graphics printing part of photo as well > as part of the cropped out area making it offset and > unusable. This has happened on any graphic I have, > weither it be cropped logos or personal pictures. And > it's happened in different publisher documents. Need >...

Batch ID Missing
When I go Transactions>Inventory>Batches>There is one batch with no Batch ID I ran Check Links on the Inventory Module and keep getting the same error."Error Message - Posting Definitions Master - Transaction count was adjusted for batch" I removed this record from the SY00500 table since the batch total is 0 and looks like an orphaned record and then when I run check links again i get the message: "Error Message - Posting Definitions Master - Batch Number has been added". How do I remove this batch from my system? You may need to look in the inventory trans...

Embedded picture saving as bmp untitled
Whenever I receive an email with pictures in the body, if I right click and try to save the picture it always saves as a bmp with the name of untitled. I can save attachment pictures fine. The email contains jpg and gif and they always try to save as bmp untitled. If I forward the email to outlook express, then I can save the picture in the format it was sent such as jpg or bmp, and I have no problem saving pictures from web sites either as is suggested in Microsoft's support files on the web. Outlook 2003 is the only program that will not save the pictures in original format with original...

missing files
anyone else lose all (over 200) their excel files in the past 12 hours ? ...

Lexmark icon Missing in Notification Area
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2 with 2 GB of RAM, all WU's, Firefox, MBAM, SuperAntiSpywareProfessional, CCleaner, Spybot, CA Security Suite, and WLM. The machine's running just great but after the last restart (to complete the uninstall of Ad-Aware) my little Lexmark All-In-One printer icon is missing from the notification area. It's usually placed right next to my network icon. I've tried restarting the service (an app called `lxcz_device') using `services.msc' but to no avail. The printer works just fine. Can anyone advise how to get that icon ...

MISSING OUTLOOK EMAIL CURSOR
Is there some way to get a cursor in OUTLOOK email. I find it annoying to keep testing where I'm at being used to a cursor in all wordprocessors and email programs i've used before. My Outlook has a cursor - why doesn't yours? What version of Outlook are you using? what is your message editor and mail format? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, HHH wrote: | Is there some way to get a cursor in OUTLOOK ...

Outlook 2002 Rule Wizard Missing
I have just switch from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002, and when I installed Outlook I noticed there is no "Rules Wizard" listed in the "Tools" drop down menu. I chosed every thing to be on the Hard Drive during the install. I am using Version (10.2627.2625.). Is this an add on program or what. I am lost to why it not there. Used it in Outlook Express and was most happy with filtering successfully. Can someone explain what must be done or direct me. jerome Are you in the Inbox folder when you check for the Rules Wizard? Do you have e-mail accounts set up? ...

Print selection missing from Outlok 2007
Being unable to print a selection of an email message is a serious omission. This function was in Outlook 2003. Why was it eliminated in Outlook 2007. Why do Outlook 2007 users need to waste paper when only a part of an email needs to be printed. Yes, there is an option to print a page or range of pages; however, when the selected text of an email flows over from one page to another, then both pages need to be printed. This wastes paper and toner/ink. Please bring back this function. I just don’t get it. I thought Microsoft was supposed to make their products all work si...

Line charts with missing data points in Excel 2007
The data points will not connect in a line chart due to missing data in between. I see a thread where you can solve this problem by selecting the interpolation option in Tools menu > Options > Chart tab. But I can not find this Chart tab options under Excel option in Excel 2007. Could someone please tell me how to deal with this problem in Excel 2007? Thank you very much. turen turen - Right-click a point of the data series, choose Select Data from the shortcut menu, on the Select Data Source dialog box click Hidden and Empty Cells, click (Show empty cells as:) Connect da...

Sent folders missing email
I am missing several months of sent email in my sent email folders (Outlook 2000). Does anyone have an idea where it went and if I can retrieve it? Thanks! Your view settings? They've been archived? "Patty Trout" <PattyTrout@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8B3C232-2A36-440B-8B7B-826A72A5D18A@microsoft.com... > I am missing several months of sent email in my sent email folders (Outlook > 2000). Does anyone have an idea where it went and if I can retrieve it? > Thanks! "Patty Trout" wrote: > I am missing several months of se...

Outlook Out-Of-Office is Missing
I am using Outlook with a POP3 account, not Exchange. On the Tools menu, there is no option for Out-Of-Office. How do I create an out-of-office response just for new messages received (not going to all the old messages in the Inbox)? Thank you. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Arthur" <priver2@comcast.net> wrote in message new...

Error 2035 X500 Address Type Missing
Pure Ex2003 SP1 site (after 5.5 migration several months ago). Other 4 sites in Exchange Org are pure 5.5. Everything seems to be running ok, no ADC errors, no RUS errors, no SRS errors... Just got error 2035 ExchangeSA after changing (via ADUC) new user's misspelled last name on all his e-mail address types. "The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'X500' address type on 'i386' machines is missing." (Did not get 2027 or 2037 errors about any missing .dll) Following KB 326962 -- Using Adsiedit to check, x.500 is n...

Display Name missing from SMTP header #2
Hi I have an Exchange 5.5 server with SP4. I have created a mailbox on it but every time I send an email message from it using Outlook to someone outside Exchange (using SMTP), the Display name does not get included in the "From:" header. In other words, the recipient of the message sees my SMTP address in the "From:" field but not my display name. I would like them to see the format "Display Name" < mailbox @ domain.com > format. How can I fix this? Am I missing a configuration detail? Thanks, AK Anupam Agarwal <anupamagarwal@hotmail.com> w...

Missing Exchange group
We just installed our Exchange 2003 server into our 55 Site. Though 55 I see 9 Sites. One of those sites only has an exchange 2000 server. When I look at the administrative groups in 2003, I only see 8 administrative groups. I looked for the missing administrative groups in adsi edit and it looks like a text file not a folder like the rest of the administrative groups. Has anyone seen this? Or have a way to fix this? Thanks,jb One of those sites has only an Exchange 2000 server? Then it is an Administrative Group? Is that the site you don't see? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange ...

Why can't I see the pictures in my e-mails?
I can't see any pictures in my e-mails. There is abox outline with a red x instead walter2 <walter2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't see any pictures in my e-mails. There is abox outline with a > red x instead What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

Missing server assistant disks
Hi We need to reinstall sbs 2003 R2 on dell 2900 server but we seem to have misplaced dell server assistant boot and server management cds. What is the way to proceed form here? Should we get a replacement set from dell which could take a few days or are they downloadable from somewhere? I have looked at dell site but not sure what I need to be looking for. I have found this; Dell DVD ISO - Dell Systems Management Tools and Documentation http://tinyurl.com/ydxlr93 Is this good? Many Thanks Regards That should work as long as you have a DVD drive in your serv...

Using Outlook 2002 first time
Trying to switch from OE to Outlook 2002. Opened Outlook first time + menus needed to setup account (email / ISP settings etc) are simply not there (not listed as choice on Tools menu); and, on File menu, "Import/Export" not listed as an option. Going crazy because cannot find issue addressed on Microsoft sites nor on board Outlook "Help" within the program. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks! Stephen. smusich <smusich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Trying to switch from OE to Outlook 2002. Opened Outlook first time + > menus needed to setup acc...

Iff statement to show pictures
Is it possible to use Iff statement to show pictures Actually I am trying to use tow different pictures on the form if the value is less than 0 or higher than 0 example =IIf([Text135]<0,"","Pictue B") =IIf([Text135]>0,"Pictue A","") How can I Do This so far i am unable to fix this issue Regards Aamer You can nest IIf statements. It's not really clear what you're trying to do, since your sample code doesn't actually assign a value if the value is less than 0. Assuming you want Picture B if it's...